Deathblade's mini spoiler thread #2

Comments

• kuppy123 said:
    One thought stellar transformation....or other words, a thought through eternity? 
    The structure is the same but different words. If you translated the new novel with the same structure as the Fang Clan magics, it would be One Thought Eternity. So far, the new novel is just getting started, and I haven't heard of any direct connection. However, I do find it very interesting that there are so many connections. Er Gen uses the "one thought" and "eternal" a lot. And by the way, the "eternity" could also be translated "eternal." It's the same two characters from Meng Hao's Eternal Stratum.
  • Oh I was primarily joking about that.  In fact, I was initially going to do a long convoluted conspiracy post ending with something about Half Life 3 confirmed.  But then I got lazy, hit send, and went to sleep.
  • Will Meng Hao reach immortal ascension before exiting the ancestral land?
  • Pettyx said:
    Will Meng Hao reach immortal ascension before exiting the ancestral land?
    kind of. he completes the Immortal meridian, but the Tribulation can't find him when he's inside the ancestral land, so he has to wait until he goes out to complete the process

• What chapter does Meng Hoa leave the an ancestral land?
  • What chapter does Meng Hoa leave the an ancestral land?
    around 965ish

• Is ATTE prequel to issth? Coz is feel many parts of issth kinda originate from atte..espescially eternal stratum (thinking about bai xiaochun behaviour)
  • kr33d said:
    Is ATTE prequel to issth? Coz is feel many parts of issth kinda originate from atte..espescially eternal stratum (thinking about bai xiaochun behaviour)
    at this point I don't think anybody knows, but if anything, it would most likely take place after ISSTH chronologically (ISSTH comes after Renegade Immortal and Beseech the Devil)
  • kr33d said:
    Is ATTE prequel to issth? Coz is feel many parts of issth kinda originate from atte..espescially eternal stratum (thinking about bai xiaochun behaviour)
    at this point I don't think anybody knows, but if anything, it would most likely take place after ISSTH chronologically (ISSTH comes after Renegade Immortal and Beseech the Devil)
    Ok...but this tym er gen really took a different turn in creating the mc..
  • will the 3 black robe men die?...or will they run away in time?
  • Alexfilia said:
    will the 3 black robe men die?...or will they run away in time?
    two of them die. one does not

• 5th sealer talks abt combining nine hexes...is it similar to wat he did with the mountain nethermoon n sun plus black n white pearl techniques...
  • I asked this in another part of the forum but I figured asking here would be best since Master Deathblade is probably the only one who even has a chance to answer this.

Sorry in advance, it's something from way back. Chapter 34 there's a red-robed man looking at Meng Hao. He mentions that his true body is slumbering and that it's only a clone. Later in the story it's the Blood Demon Patriarch who saves Meng Hao and the Blood Demon Patriarch is also described as a red-robed man. However, something is bothering me.. In chapter 34 he says he helped him two times. I can't remember at all that anyone helped Meng Hao that early in the story and I read those chapters in the last week. So it must be something which happened before we followed Meng Hao's achievements.

The two times saving made me remember the Nirvana Fruits and the rebirths.

Now I came to two conclusions which I was wondering about:
    1. This red-robed man is someone who actually did have something to do with the rebirths and he is someone who -probably- did not reappear yet.
    2. He is indeed Patriarch Blood Demon and the author just changed some things later while writing the story. Perhaps in the beginning he was planning to have Patriarch Blood Demon be his saviour in some way with the rebirths and discarded that idea later so this paragraph is just not correct anymore.

Any confirmation or help would be appreciated. And yeah, I don't want any spoilers, just want to know what we're dealing with here! :)
  • Will Fan Dong reach ascension off of Meng Hao's Tribulation or will she just not be able to open it and be embarrassed? 
  • kr33d said:
    5th sealer talks abt combining nine hexes...is it similar to wat he did with the mountain nethermoon n sun plus black n white pearl techniques...
    that goes way beyond the scope of this thread

• Rosmarin said:
    I asked this in another part of the forum but I figured asking here would be best since Master Deathblade is probably the only one who even has a chance to answer this.

Sorry in advance, it's something from way back. Chapter 34 there's a red-robed man looking at Meng Hao. He mentions that his true body is slumbering and that it's only a clone. Later in the story it's the Blood Demon Patriarch who saves Meng Hao and the Blood Demon Patriarch is also described as a red-robed man. However, something is bothering me.. In chapter 34 he says he helped him two times. I can't remember at all that anyone helped Meng Hao that early in the story and I read those chapters in the last week. So it must be something which happened before we followed Meng Hao's achievements.

The two times saving made me remember the Nirvana Fruits and the rebirths.

Now I came to two conclusions which I was wondering about:
    1. This red-robed man is someone who actually did have something to do with the rebirths and he is someone who -probably- did not reappear yet.
    2. He is indeed Patriarch Blood Demon and the author just changed some things later while writing the story. Perhaps in the beginning he was planning to have Patriarch Blood Demon be his saviour in some way with the rebirths and discarded that idea later so this paragraph is just not correct anymore.

Any confirmation or help would be appreciated. And yeah, I don't want any spoilers, just want to know what we're dealing with here! :)
    I think it's pretty clearly supposed to be Blood Demon. As for the "two times," yeah I wondered about this two and I always looked at it as just something that didn't get explained in the story (or potentially might get mentioned/explained in the future). However, the answer has not been revealed yet.
  • Will Fan Dong reach ascension off of Meng Hao's Tribulation or will she just not be able to open it and be embarrassed? 
    I don't really know what you mean by "reach ascension off of Meng Hao's Tribulation." She's undergoing her own tribulation and it has nothing to do with Meng Hao. She does become a true Immortal

• Okie thanks for answering, sorry for confusing question
  • What s The story behind the bronze lamp? 
  • What s The story behind the bronze lamp? 
    sorry, there is no information about it any time soon
  • What chapter does Meng Hao's tribulation start and when does it end ?
  • What chapter does Meng Hao's tribulation start and when does it end ?
    it starts in 966 and goes for a VERY long time. According to the rules of this thread, I can't even say when it ends (#ForTheClan) because it's an extremely long portion of the story

• edited September 2016

I think it's pretty clearly supposed to be Blood Demon. As for the "two times," yeah I wondered about this two and I always looked at it as just something that didn't get explained in the story (or potentially might get mentioned/explained in the future). However, the answer has not been revealed yet.
    And where do you think Meng Hao's scholar test results are? Om nom nom Blood Demon ate them. No contacts? Yeah right, Meng Hao probably aced all tests. It's the only thing that makes sense. Well, not eating his test results, but influencing Meng Hao's life so that he becomes a cultivator. Maybe he scared the shoe out of officials so they fail Meng Hao every time? Maybe he made Reliance sect send Xu Qing to Meng Hao's town? Come on, Meng Hao failing all tests thrice despite being such a genius and accidentally being kidnapped and accidentally becoming a cultivator just like his parents wanted is too much of a coincidence. At least that's what I think. I think Er Gen forgot about it, so we can only speculate.

Wanted to ask a question, but someone has already asked it, so stay awesome DB >.<

• Does MH get to keep the terracotta soldier when he leaves the ancestral land?
  • Duniak said:

And where do you think Meng Hao's scholar test results are? Om nom nom Blood Demon ate them. No contacts? Yeah right, Meng Hao probably aced all tests. It's the only thing that makes sense. Well, not eating his test results, but influencing Meng Hao's life so that he becomes a cultivator. Maybe he scared the shoe out of officials so they fail Meng Hao every time? Maybe he made Reliance sect send Xu Qing to Meng Hao's town? Come on, Meng Hao failing all tests thrice despite being such a genius and accidentally being kidnapped and accidentally becoming a cultivator just like his parents wanted is too much of a coincidence. At least that's what I think. I think Er Gen forgot about it, so we can only speculate.

Wanted to ask a question, but someone has already asked it, so stay awesome DB >.<

I think the first time he saved him was in chapter 26 when Wang Tengfei was sensing in his spell device to see who was on the black mountain when he tried to get the legacy, when he looked in it he found that there was another person on the mountain besides him, his guys and Meng Hao, but his light was very faint, maybe the Blood Demon did something to cover up what Meng Hao did next. to prevent Wang Tengfei from killing Meng Hao

• pyogenes said:
    Does MH get to keep the terracotta soldier when he leaves the ancestral land?
    no

• Duniak said:

I think the first time he saved him was in chapter 26 when Wang Tengfei was sensing in his spell device to see who was on the black mountain when he tried to get the legacy, when he looked in it he found that there was another person on the mountain besides him, his guys and Meng Hao, but his light was very faint, maybe the Blood Demon did something to cover up what Meng Hao did next. to prevent Wang Tengfei from killing Meng Hao

that is a very good point. I forgot about that but yeah, you're totally onto something.
  • I know you said that Meng Haos tribulation goes beyond the scope of the tread but since there is already a second  Immortal meridian on its way Im wondering if its too much of a spoiler to ask how many he opens
  • edited September 2016
    I know you said that Meng Haos tribulation goes beyond the scope of the tread but since there is already a second  Immortal meridian on its way Im wondering if its too much of a spoiler to ask how many he opens
    That does go beyond this thread, but I did find your answer if you REALLY want it. Really mild spoiler honestly. 

Go to page 52 of the granddaddy spoiler thread and, if post limit for a page is 30, your answer is 1 up from the bottom of the page. Open the spoiler on the post and look at the bottom number. There are more spoilers in the post, but they're only small details of the tribulation.

Post is by Kevther. 
  • edited September 2016
    I know you said that Meng Haos tribulation goes beyond the scope of the tread but since there is already a second  Immortal meridian on its way Im wondering if its too much of a spoiler to ask how many he opens
    it just barely makes it into this thread haha: total of 123

This discussion has been closed.