Magic Chef of Ice and Fire

I was interested in this novel but due to the fact that radiant translations focuses more child of light, the novel's translation is slower.

Can anyone give me general spoilers about this novel?  Does he lose weight?  Does he get a magical beast pet?  Will he conquer the world with his cooking skill?

Comments

• Becomes god of emotions and passes on godly power to MC in Douluo Dalu 2 snatching him from MC of Douluo Dau I 
  • It in the tl'ed chapters but he goes from thin to fat to thin again as part of his cooking training so he's thin

Also does anyone have a link to the raws? I want to mtl this series and see what happens

• What about his revenge on the ice temple/empire?
  • Yea what happened to his parents and why and how does he get his revenge, also any love interests?
  • Can anyone tell me, where can I find more spoilers about this novel? Thanks!
  • Can someone gives more summary about this novel because the translation is so slow.
  • Can someone gives more summary about this novel because the translation is so slow.
  • edited September 2016
    Im happy with just spoilers on his revenge and his girls! 
    Also what happens to his master and that girl that his master lost to?
  • edited September 2016
    Nabcake said:
    The Ice and Snow Goddes Worshipper is actally dies a few years later, and the one who replaces her is actually Bing Jie, the woman who NB's master lost to in cooking competition. She is also fire and ice mage. Altough I said she replaced her they used some special methods to make her look like the previous one and made her into Divine Descendant, so it stays a secret that she died. Some time after when NB become OP he goes back to get his parents back (yep, they are not dead) and it ends in a draw beacause NB's mother stopped them. While they were fighting his parents were released by Bing Yun, who is actually ChenChen he meets in the begining on the road to the city, and his dwarf friend who comes from realm of gods (ChenChen is disciple from Ice God's Tower so she know where they are). After fight Bing Yun makes NB's mother into the next Ice and Snow Goddes Worshipper since she also is Divine Descendant and leaves Ice God Tower(?) and goes to search for his master and they end up together. Later on NB makes him younger so he can live with her longer.

As for the girls at the part I am there is Feng Nu, Long Ling(NB's mother likes her quite a lot beacuse she is calm and gentle), and Bing Yun (Lan Chen or her nickname is ChenChen). But he also slept with Goddes of life. Not gonna say why if you want to know I'll tell you. 

There are also few more girls who like him but nothing happened where I am.

Also spoiler about Feng Nu and Lan Chen. They are actually sisters. It is only found out later on because even Feng Nu didn't know who her parents are. If you want I can spoil you about that too.

• Nabcake said:
    The Ice and Snow Goddes Worshipper is actally dies a few years later, and the one who replaces her is actually Bing Jie, the woman who NB's master lost to in cooking competition. She is also fire and ice mage. Altough I said she replaced her they used some special methods to make her look like the previous one and made her into Divine Descendant, so it stays a secret that she died. Some time after when NB become OP he goes back to get his parents back (yep, they are not dead) and it ends in a draw beacause NB's mother stopped them. While they were fighting his parents were released by Bing Yun, who is actually ChenChen he meets in the begining on the road to the city, and his dwarf friend who comes from realm of gods (ChenChen is disciple from Ice God's Tower so she know where they are). After fight Bing Yun makes NB's mother into the next Ice and Snow Goddes Worshipper since she also is Divine Descendant and leaves Ice God Tower(?) and goes to search for his master and they end up together. Later on NB makes him younger so he can live with her longer.

As for the girls at the part I am there is Feng Nu, Long Ling(NB's mother likes her quite a lot beacuse she is calm and gentle), and Bing Yun (Lan Chen or her nickname is ChenChen). But he also slept with Goddes of life. Not gonna say why if you want to know I'll tell you. 

There are also few more girls who like him but nothing happened where I am.

Also spoiler about Feng Nu and Lan Chen. They are actually sisters. It is only found out later on because even Feng Nu didn't know who her parents are. If you want I can spoil you about that too.

plz sempai spoil everything

• Is this a good read? I've seen it a lot of times, but I'm avoiding it completely because it's so short. I mean, it has less than 300 chapters!

That, and the summary... Sounds like something straight out of a Stephen Chow movie!
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • how did the other woman learn fire and ice magic and is there any kind of bonus to practise both then compared to just practising the one?
  • edited September 2016
    how did the other woman learn fire and ice magic and is there any kind of bonus to practise both then compared to just practising the one?
    I don't know how she learned it, not really sure if it was stated, however not everyone can use both magics. It is very very rare for someone to use 2 kinds of opposing magics. Bonus is that he can fuse it and achieve Fire and Ice fusion magic which is stronger that normal.

plz sempai spoil everything

NB - Nian Bing
    BY - Bing Yun
    HE - Heaven Eye
    7DK - 7 Dragon Kings
    FDK - Fire Dragon King
    ISGW - Ice and Snow Goddess Worshipper
    FN - Feng Nu
    GoL - Goddess of Life
    GoD - Goddes of Death
    DG - Dragon God
    As for the Goddes of Life, Lan Chen and Feng Nu it goes like this:

When NB is about to leave Ice Snow City his master, the chairman of Magician Union, asks him to participate in a tournament where all great empires participate to represent Magician Union. When he goes to the tournament Bing Yun (Lan Chen) is also there to participate as disciple of Ice God Tower.
    They fight in finale and NB uses some kind of magic that negates all psychic force both of them have, NB wins the match but there comes to an acident. She falls on top of him or something like that (not really sure about this, it's been long since I read that part) and she gets enraged since the only man who ever touched is her father. I think that after the match (or maybe before, not sure) she tells him that his parents might be alive and if he wants to see them he has to see her master or something like that and return the Ice and Snow Goddess Stone, he refuses and after some time (don't remember what happened meanwhile) they start traveling together and stuff (typical thing, she hates you yet you travel together...). When she asks him again to return with her he accepts but he actually decieves her and makes her hostage in a cave and tries to interogate her to tell him if his parents are really alive. He starts touching her and stuff ( you know what I mean) but he stops because he doesn't want to destroy her life and doesn't want to do such evil stuff. So they stay in that cave for quite some time and he makes food for her. After spending time together they become little bit friendlier she even starts liking him. Once that after he returns to the cave from outside he brings some dandy fruit that looks very nice. Lan Chen thinks that he wants to poison her because her master told her the nicer the fruit looks it's more poisonous. She thinks that if she is to die she will at least bring NB down with her. She gives him half of the fruit and NB accepts because he doesn't even know what that fruit is. They eat it together and realize that fruit actually cleanses meridians (or something like that) but since they are mages they don't need it and it actually turns in the aphrodisiac. During the deed BY releases ice wing (her mother is of phoenix race and she has very rare ice phoenix body... edit: and i forgot to say that her hair turn from blue to green, the same as her mother, so it should have already become clear that she is daughter of NB's godmother since she is the only introduced character that has taht colour of hair). After the deed I think it becomes romantic between them, she was laying in his bossom or something like that and NB realises that there is someone nearby. He goes out to check and realises that it's his godmother (mother of Lan Chen, he becomes her adopted son when he visits the city where she lives to deliver the letter, but that letter was actualy for Lan Chen, he doesnt meet her because she was in Ice God's Tower so he doesn't know that Lan Chen is Bing Yun) and Feng Nu (who already knows that NB's godmother is her real mother). It turns out that Bing Yun actually turned on distres signal some time ago and the came to help her (they basically ran from one empire to the other). BY's mother becomes enraged that she is not virgin anymore since she is also disciple of Ice God Tower and asks who did it. NB says it was him and BY's mother is about to stab him with a sword but BY jumps in front of him and recieves the attack. She lies to her mother how it was her who wanted to do it and dies. NB was very sad because she sacrified her life for him and ask her mother if she can be revived because she is half phoenix. Her mother says that she can but they need to use level 10 light magic but no one there can do it. NB uses curse magic to sacrifice his vitality and uses the spell. He revives her but his vitality gets destroyed and only his soul remains trapped in Heaven Eye (there are seven holes in a humans body and HE is the most difficult to open, when it is opened he isactually able to learn and comprehend much faster).

Ice and Snow Goddes Worshipper sees the magic and thinks that someone from realm of gods arrived. After she arrives to the place she sees dead NB and co, and she realises that BY is not a vrigin anymore and gets enraged. BY's mother says that she is going to get her daughter back from Ice God Tower and starts fighting with ISGW. ISGW is actually winning and when BY's mother is about to lose 7 Dragon Kins arrive. They realised that NB used curse magic since soul of Dark Dragon King and Light Dragon King's(female) son is inside NB (I'll explain it some other time) and came to check what's going on . 7DK stopped the fight but didn't kill ISGW since they are not really allowed to meddle in human affairs. They take him back to the mountains where is their meeting spot and summon Dragon God. DG says that he will take him to the realm of gods and see if certain senior will help him since DG helped him some time ago accidentally. That senior is actually the Goddess of Life. Then he says to Dark Dragon King to turn NB into undead and he does it. When they arive at her house she says she can help but because DG dared to bring dead thing into her house (or something like that) he will need to pay half of his vitality. DG accepts since NB once helped out Dragon Kings and Dragon Clan is in his debt. NB stops him and after some talk GoL tells DG to leave. When he leaves NB asks if he can do anything for her so she can heal him. She tells him to go to certain cave to get a certain fruit. That cave is full of dark energy and even gods who go there perish. He accepts and on the journey he meets dwarves (also his dwarf friend i mentioned before). His dwarf friend shows him the way to the cave and NB enters. Inside there is a bird who later transforms into a very very beautiful woman. Stuff happens inside (NB even kissed her) and he thinks that she is GoL but he ins't really right but isn't wrong either. GoD and GoL are two different souls in one body (but when they switch they look different) and every 7 days the switch places of controling it. He talks with her and stuff and promises her some things (don't remember really what). He leaves and goes back to GoL and she gives him back his vitality but because his body was bursting with vitality it also becomes something like aphrodisiac (I mean really, so many authors use such cheap methods) and the deed happens.

And for Feng Nu.
    After NB and FN get seperated in Fire Dragon King's cave they meet again when he goes to Aolan Empire and visits his soon-to-be godmother.
    FN arrived there with elders of Phoenix Race since NB's godmother ran away from Phoenix Race to marry her husband and Phoenix Race isn't allowed to marry outsiders. She also had another child with her husband, their first child, who was actually burned to death in the hands of Phoenix Race elder. But that child didn't really die, they just make it look like that and that child is Feng Nu.Stuff happens and when those elders leave since FDK drove them away. Few days later when he is about to leave to Huarong Empire to participate in magician tournament he tells his godmother that FN' manners and looks resemble her. After some talk NB's godmother gives him bottle with her blood and asks him to check if she really is her daughter when he meets her again. Test is similiar to other novels, FN is supposed to drop blood in the bottle and if the blood fuses they are relatives. And yeah, some time later they meet again and and after quite some time they spent together they check it since NB didn't want to do it immediately as he didn't want to pressure her.

Sorry if I made some grammar mistakes and stuff, I had to write so much so I couldn't really bother with checking it. And yeah i wrote to many of he/she but you will realise who is who.
    That's basically it, I did leave out some things but this is the most important.

• What about the blacksmith chick he meets from the start, forgot her name, she seems to have a secret.
  • Nabcake said:
    What about the blacksmith chick he meets from the start, forgot her name, she seems to have a secret.
    That's Feng Nu.
  • Nabcake said:
    What about the blacksmith chick he meets from the start, forgot her name, she seems to have a secret.
    Just like the guy above said her name is Feng Nu, and like you should have realised if you read my summary that she is from Phoenix Race and they are not allowed to marry outsiders and outsiders are not allowed to know about them.
  • Is there more to NB's harem that Feng Nu, her sister and Long Ling?
    What abou the 2 girls from the city that he is currently in the translated chapters.
  • Im gonna assume that the Goddess of Life and Dragon God in here does not overlap with the one in TJSS overall world cause their back stories will not make sense.
  • edited September 2016
    BigG00se said:
    Is there more to NB's harem that Feng Nu, her sister and Long Ling?
    What abou the 2 girls from the city that he is currently in the translated chapters.
    His harem is Feng Nu, Lan Chen (her sister), Long Ling, and the Goddesses of Life and Death (two souls in one body).  The other two girls from earlier in the series do live nearby EoS but they're not in the harem (i think).

@patcan3609 In this series I believe the 'gods' except Nian Bing are all pseudo ones, at most demigod, cause if they were gods they all would've ascended at some point.  And the dragon gods in this novel don't seem to be evil or bloodthirsty like the one in DD 2.5-3.
  • Will the MC get more of these OP elemental stones/gems? And if yes, what element(s)?
  • Will the MC get more of these OP elemental stones/gems? And if yes, what element(s)?
    It was listed in the summary. He'll get all the element, fire, ice, wind, light, space, dark and earth elements and all of them are fused into blades
  • what about jing" (xue jing) does she left him or.. something bad happened to her..
    damn.. i read til ice orchid city.. feel so bad for her..
    @youtookallnames
  • what about jing" (xue jing) does she left him or.. something bad happened to her..
    damn.. i read til ice orchid city.. feel so bad for her..
    @youtookallnames
    If you are talking about her leaving him when they were traveling to Aolan( I think that's what it's called) Empire nothing happens.
    She just goes back home. 

• edited October 2016
    If you are talking about her leaving him when they were traveling to Aolan( I think that's what it's called) Empire nothing happens.
    She just goes back home. 

yes yes.. profound orchid empire/ aolan diguo
    owhh.. TJSS just raise a flag and throw it away lol.. oh but maybe there's meaning in it.. hmm ming hui? the flame sword?.. or the spy sisters?.. sigh~
    i'll just start reading it again.. thx btw..
  • This novel seems awesome from the huge spoilers @youtookallnames (thanks for that by the way) has provided, i myself have read until 27.1 and tried reading the raws but just couldnt and will have to stick to just what i will hear in the LCD of NUF and here T.T, i hate it that most of TJSS's novel have such a s**t TL speed 
  • Do Xue Jing and the Fire Dragon King have any children at the end?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • What chapter will the light novel be at according to the manga?
  • well can somebody tell us when will his powers get a boost up
    ??????/