Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• Oh that. I thought it was a different disciple. :3
  • Where can i find more official art? 
  • vex said:
    how could ke yunhai be considered quasi-paragon when his last lamp was still lit? and why would he even attempt to extinguish his last lamp considering he might have actual broke through to the dao realm, which would have went against lord lis decree?
    Idk if this is wrong or not but since they couldn't go against lord Li's decree there was probably a way to lose their chance to enter the Dao realm but still keep one lamp and get stronger(quasi-Dao realm).
  • Wasn't it alwas mentioned how cultivators from ancient times is stronger than the current ones. Maybe ancient realm then is a lot stronger than current ancient. 
  • What is peoples reaction when MH comes out of the ancestral land?...will the immortal tribulation find him immidiatly? ...will anyone try to get in the way?
  • They're shocked cause he hasn't come out of the portal but the tribulation ia already looking for him. Ji clan tries to get in the way but got stopped. Fang wei also, but just momentarily he decided to wait until meng hao finishes so they can finally fight.
  • edited September 2016
    How did the ji clan tried to get in the way? ...isnt the planet the fang clans territory? Lol meng hao sure is loved! ....did any members of his bloodline tried to act as a dao protector like that time with the sun? Btw wasnt fighting against the rules or something...or rules dont apply to fang wei ?
  • edited September 2016
    Alexfilia said:
    How did the ji clan tried to get in the way? ...isnt the planet the fang clans territory? Lol meng hao sure is loved! ....did any members of his bloodline tried to act as a dao protector like that time with the sun? Btw wasnt fighting against the rules or something...or rules dont apply to fang wei ?
    they want to kill meng hao. cause he's future trouble since fang clan and ji clan are known to be rivals. cause they see how meng hao's tribulation is compared to every other chosen is. 

per se, FW's tribulation clouds is 10000meters wide(not actual number). while MH's covered the whole planet and much more. 

FW's immortal door of destiny is just a bit bigger than normal peoples(think of pill demon's tribulation door but slightly bigger) but Meng Hao's door can swallow the whole planet. 

essentially Meng Hao's tribulation in every aspect is utterly superior than everyone else's which means Meng Hao's talent and everything else is also superior to every other chosen. 

fang clan Dao realm patriach stopped the ji clan people from interfering with Meng Hao's tribulation, plus their face/reputation would get ruined if they act against the junior gen.

They apply to fang wei but not as strict compared to normal clansmen.

what is truly against the rules is older gen killing younger gen. but if its on the same gen then that means the weaker one isn't necessarily needed(plus competition against peers can help them improve so they dont necessarily stop them from fighting). hence why 7th patriach went inside ancestral lands to stop those 9elders who was sent to assasinate MH.(even the 7th patriach was tempted to kill and rob MH at first but he stuck to his ideals that what belongs to the younger gen is for the younger gen, and the older gen shouldn't take it away)
  • edited September 2016
    I see *.* ....hehe meng hao's tribulation is going to be the even of the century!! (tons of people are going to be mad xD)...i just dont get how people are able to see him when they are in diffrent planets
    Btw does he do anything with the ressurection lili he severed and made into a tresure? (it still can bloom up to 7 colors right?)
  • they have treasures that let them see far away like a clairvoyance thingy. same method meng hao's parents probably used. plus if someone can make a giant door appear out of nowhere the size of a planet then people would surely find out xD

the one inside his body becomes irrelevant iirc, he does use a different ressurection lily that has 7 colors(this one was from the immortal ancient daoist rite temple in south heaven) same place he got the bronze lamp. the old man who was reciting the dao towards meng hao that time spoke to the ressurection lily saying something like "its time to repay karma" and so that resurrection lily gave meng hao another immortal meridian.

againt this is not 100% accurate due to mtl.
  • edited September 2016
    When MH reaches ancient realm, how many lamps does he produce?
  • edited September 2016
    Ok after reading the latest chapter and hearing about the Dao Realm and Quasi-Dao Realm there's something I don't get, do Immortals live forever if they don't get killed or do they just have a longer lifespan?
  • Live forever. 
  • When will Meng Hao meet Xu Qing's reincarnation? In what chapter? Can you please share a summary as to how they meet again. Please!
  • When MH was in the ancient demon immortal sect zingziang gave him an elder medalion...will it come into play gain? (is he tecnically an elder of the sect?)or it will be forgoten ?
  • Does MH encounter Nan'Er again?
    From Chapter http://m.wuxiaworld.com/issth-index/issth-book-5-chapter-639/
    still no info about this, likely forgotten but may be mentioned in a sentence or two once MH finally get to subdue patriach reliance
  • edited September 2016
    Will cultivators of nine mountains and seas ever find out that Meng Hao belongs to League of Demon Sealers?
  • Will that guy follow him all the way untill he goes the 1rst patriarch tomb? ...the 7 patriarch too? Oh btw when he frees han shan and takes the bridge will peple notice?
  • Alexfilia said:
    Will that guy follow him all the way untill he goes the 1rst patriarch tomb? ...the 7 patriarch too? Oh btw when he frees han shan and takes the bridge will peple notice?
    you mean the 7th patriach who was following MH? that place is kinda restricted so he's only allowed a certain range whereas MH can go directly inside. 

yep they notice MH when he took the bridge, cause he was currently in an expedition to demand spirit stones from all the sects and clans which the various rogue cultivators enjoy watching so they also follow MH to the bridge and all.
  • I really like the 7 patriarch and his comments xD ...too bad we havent seen him in a while...( is he the one who gave him the vain?) Pfff MH is the best lol....and he somehow akeays has an audience!! xD ....did he get to talk with han shan and give him his sword back? ...also since he is the frist soil emperor demon s clone isnt he an enemy of the ji clan?
  • I have few more questions :D
    Does MH get any other wife, excluding XQ?
    Does MH have Childs? if Yes, are they important?

• I have few more questions :D

This is all based on what I've read in spoilers, may be some errors. 

1) At the end of ISSTH, it's kind of implied that Chu Yuyan gets with MH, but to my knowledge it's still unclear. 

2) At some point, MH will have to live nine separate lives or something to create the ninth hex. During one life he has Chu Yuyan's reincarnation as a disciple and (I think) she falls for him. MH dies in that life before anything can happen though. Later on, in another new life, Chu Yuyan's reincarnation finds him, marries him, and they have a daughter. 
  • Alexfilia said:
    I really like the 7 patriarch and his comments xD ...too bad we havent seen him in a while...( is he the one who gave him the vain?) Pfff MH is the best lol....and he somehow akeays has an audience!! xD ....did he get to talk with han shan and give him his sword back? ...also since he is the frist soil emperor demon s clone isnt he an enemy of the ji clan?
    By vein are you talking about the one who gave him an extra immortal meridian? If so, then that's Fang Shoudao(might be spelled wrong). Im not clear with the actual numberings for the patriachs cause its confusing since there are 7 patriachs(all are peak ancient while 1st is dao realm)alive before the civil war, 7th being the guy who followed him in the ancestral lands, while the 1st is fang shoudao. But there is also the actual First Gen Patriach who is a diff person and too op.
  • I didn't read about MH giving the sword back but he did give the alcohol flagon back. He asked han shan and wife to go to planet south heaven since it's safe there plus its his home. Iirc Han shan doesn't care about being a clone/reincarnation of frost soil emperor, he believes he has his own life and wants to share it with his wife. So he's technically not enemies with ji clan unless i missed something 
  • Ho!...he send a bunch of brige slaves to his parents (now they wont be bored xD)..the nearby audience would propably be like o.O? Well he might not care but the ji clan was looking for the clone orz
  • Azureus said:
    Will cultivators of nine mountains and seas ever find out that Meng Hao belongs to League of Demon Sealers?
    No, but they will recognize him as lord of the 9 mountains and seas.
  • dragn555 said:
    I have few more questions :D

This is all based on what I've read in spoilers, may be some errors. 

1) At the end of ISSTH, it's kind of implied that Chu Yuyan gets with MH, but to my knowledge it's still unclear. 

2) At some point, MH will have to live nine separate lives or something to create the ninth hex. During one life he has Chu Yuyan's reincarnation as a disciple and (I think) she falls for him. MH dies in that life before anything can happen though. Later on, in another new life, Chu Yuyan's reincarnation finds him, marries him, and they have a daughter. 
    If I remember right, only Meng Hao's clone goes through 9 reincarnations. Chu Yuyan's reincarnation is that clone's disciple and follows Meng Hao's mortal clone throughout his 9 lives because she is so in love with him. It is only on his ninth and last reincarnation that some disaster, some kind of rain or something, blocks Chu Yuyan's cultivation so she chooses to live as a mortal and die with Meng Hao's clone. Some stuff happens and Meng Hao himself shows up to save Chu Yuyan from death and absorb his clone. 
  • Azureus said:
    No, but they will recognize him as lord of the 9 mountains and seas.
    Thanks.
  • When the fang clan patrirch gave the immortal vein to MH did he take a drop of blid from everyone in the fang clan? ...if so that must have made some people very happy lol xD