Regarding Yun che future

2

Comments

  • Its limiting what the profound vein can use from your existing base and if your arts need amount higher than that you wont be able to use them.

    今晚想跟我上床吗?

  • edited September 2016
    Yun Canghai was suppressed to a level 3 Emperor Profound and as far as I know Purple Cloud Arts can still be used by people in the Emperor Profound. Majority of the current young generation of the Yun family are thrones and judging from the Yun family competition chapters they can all use the Purple Cloud Arts. 

    When masters of the Yun family(Purple Cloud Arts) goes into a uncontrollable rage they will more than likely discharge purple lightning from their bodies much like Yun Qinghong when he had found out about the truth of how his father fell into a trap prepared by Ming & the MHSR, but when Yun Canghai found out about what happened to Yun Qinghong & Mu Yurou when they escaped from PSC he went into a complete uncontrollable rage but the only thing he could do was wildly shoot out his Cyan Profound Handle which had weakened due to his profound veins(strength) being suppressed.
  • edited September 2016
    Its limiting what the profound vein can use from your existing base and if your arts need amount higher than that you wont be able to use them.
    Oh damn then yah whenever they try that formation and cold poison, Yun Che's going to fuck their whole world up haha. Ugh just however long it will be until we get that. Probably 150 or so chapters which is like a year. 

    I bet Mars will find a way to prolong it further by having yun Che 'die' and reincarnate into the past to become Doutian/medical Saint and not kill any of the sacred grounds because they are essentially what started him on his journey to getting his super powerful body. Then he gets his budda skill up in the time that was originally 3 years and comes back probably at the point he 'died' and wreck everything. 
  • He can only bring back knowledge and skills his body could execute , not profound arts level of comperhension.

    今晚想跟我上床吗?

  • edited September 2016
    ^True.
    But how do you explain the Sky Poison Pearl not only being carried over but even fusing with him?
  • Because the Mirror of Samsara judged it necessary for Yun Che to be able to go back to his original crippled body. He was poisoned, remember? The Mirror twisted karma and fused the Sky Poison Perl with his soul in order to not only cure his original body, but to save Jasmine as well and get the Evil God Veins.

    Being reincarnated into a new body, Yun Che would need to start all over again with his Profound cultivation and leveling his Profound Arts. The best we could hope would be for him to carry over his bloodlines as well.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • It fused with his soul and the mirror transmigrated his soul.

    今晚想跟我上床吗?

  • Well his soul is already fused with the Dragon God's soul so maybe it will get carried over with him and if that happens maybe the Mirror of Samsara will also judge his bloodline & bone marrow to be necessary as well. 
  • Well he cant be duotian anyway , even if he is reincarnated , since any memory of another incarnation would only exist in YC and those being able to sense the changes and infer from there. SG and mortals dont qualify for that.

    今晚想跟我上床吗?

  • Your implying once yun Che dies and gets reincarnated that persona of himself is forgotten by everyone else? So all the lives he's effected would suddenly lose all memory of the guy who whipes our entire sects that stood for 1000s of years or the person who quelled the demon continent rebellion?
  • edited September 2016
    VanZans said:
    Your implying once yun Che dies and gets reincarnated that persona of himself is forgotten by everyone else? So all the lives he's effected would suddenly lose all memory of the guy who whipes our entire sects that stood for 1000s of years or the person who quelled the demon continent rebellion?
    They wouldn't forget but that Yun Che would never have existed so everything he did would also not have happened, just as his persona on the Azure Cloud Continent doesn't exist anymore otherwise it would create way to many paradoxes.

    Jasmine tells him in chapter 274...

    "Yun Che’s mood became incredibly calm. He breathed in a breath of air and suddenly asked: “Jasmine, if it’s really because of the Heavenly Profound Treasure’s interference that made Azure Cloud Continent’s time flow backwards, then on the Azure Cloud Continent right now, could another Sky Poison Pearl appear?”

    “This is unlikely.” Jasmine faintly said: “There’s also something you’re mistaken about. If the power of the Mirror of Samsara really activated, then the reverse flow of time would be a small part of it. The thing it’s most suited to interfere with is ‘karma’ and ‘reincarnation’. Right now, not only would you and the Sky Poison Pearl not be on it, it’s possible that… they’ve never existed.”

  • Matty said:
    VanZans said:
    Your implying once yun Che dies and gets reincarnated that persona of himself is forgotten by everyone else? So all the lives he's effected would suddenly lose all memory of the guy who whipes our entire sects that stood for 1000s of years or the person who quelled the demon continent rebellion?
    They wouldn't forget but that Yun Che would never have existed so everything he did would also not have happened, just as his persona on the Azure Cloud Continent doesn't exist anymore otherwise it would create way to many paradoxes.

    Jasmine tells him in chapter 274...

    "Yun Che’s mood became incredibly calm. He breathed in a breath of air and suddenly asked: “Jasmine, if it’s really because of the Heavenly Profound Treasure’s interference that made Azure Cloud Continent’s time flow backwards, then on the Azure Cloud Continent right now, could another Sky Poison Pearl appear?”

    “This is unlikely.” Jasmine faintly said: “There’s also something you’re mistaken about. If the power of the Mirror of Samsara really activated, then the reverse flow of time would be a small part of it. The thing it’s most suited to interfere with is ‘karma’ and ‘reincarnation’. Right now, not only would you and the Sky Poison Pearl not be on it, it’s possible that… they’ve never existed.”

    Well, kinda. People who he knew intimately would have an impression of him(As seen with Lin'er[did I get that right?])
  • Actually main body YC timeline is preserved from what we know so far , the going into transmigrations are erased.

    今晚想跟我上床吗?

  • Actually main body YC timeline is preserved from what we know so far , the going into transmigrations are erased.
    Yea, that was me speculating based on the interactions between Yun Che child form of his former lover.

    It was explicitly stated that she felt familiar and intimate to him.
  • So i guess after dpe, we'll move on to 4 sacred grounds?of course there will be lots of complications there, maybe just a short arc, what do you guys think?

    still curious how they will execute the arc for the AC continent..
  • edited September 2016
    So i guess after dpe, we'll move on to 4 sacred grounds?of course there will be lots of complications there, maybe just a short arc, what do you guys think?

    still curious how they will execute the arc for the AC continent..
    Well the book doesn't say "destruction of the DPE" but "Divine Calamity strikes the World" which hints at upcoming twists that we are probably not anticipating.

    Personally I hope for some real deaths(probably Yuechan) or at least something like that(unknowingly or knowingly kidnapping Yun Che's son) to spur on the story, a Fen on Little Aunt romance, and, finally, a motive for a trip to Azure Sky Continent.
  • The calamity might be from jasmine reviving and all of star realm comes chasing her for the sacrifice plot after she's revived or she uses too much power and gets discovered, only time will tell what the heavenly calamity is lol
  • So i guess after dpe, we'll move on to 4 sacred grounds?of course there will be lots of complications there, maybe just a short arc, what do you guys think?

    still curious how they will execute the arc for the AC continent..
    Well the book doesn't say "destruction of the DPE" but "Divine Calamity strikes the World" which hints at upcoming twists that we are probably not anticipating.

    Personally I hope for some real deaths(probably Yuechan) or at least something like that(unknowingly or knowingly kidnapping Yun Che's son) to spur on the story, a Fen on Little Aunt romance, and, finally, a motive for a trip to Azure Sky Continent.
    Yeah, kinda thinking what the motive would be to go there.

    wgra5 said:
    The calamity might be from jasmine reviving and all of star realm comes chasing her for the sacrifice plot after she's revived or she uses too much power and gets discovered, only time will tell what the heavenly calamity is lol
    Wow man that makes sense, havent thought of that...that might actually be the case, but yeah time will tell..that would be epic though, all the gods and divine beings coming because jasmine appeared and rebuilt her body. Then yun che wont be able to do anything and would lose horribly.
  • Maybe Jasmine pulls a Rukia and leaves to save Yun Che's life forbidding him to follow her
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • She will leave anyway , after her body is reformed.

    今晚想跟我上床吗?

  • By the time she is ready to leave , he can in his planet.

    今晚想跟我上床吗?

  • edited September 2016
    Could it be tht YC old teacher was frm realm of gods and havent died yet?  YC medical skill is already outmatched in Profound Sky Continent and Illusionary Demon Continent by this we can imagine YC teacher was even better than YC so if his teacher was actually frm Azure Cloud Continent then it would be Azure Cloud Continent outclasses the other 2 continent by miles since YC teacher if he was frm Azure Cloud Continent must've learn frm someone if we compare there medical development but its seems illogical cuz Profound Sky Continent and Illusionary demon continent  r almost equal in term of cultivation and resources so we can imagine tht the 3 continents r almost equal or bit stronger than each other so Azure Cloud Continent shouldnt be tht much further in term of medical advancement frm other continents cuz we all know YC medical skill shown untill nw is pretty OP it even shocked Jasmine few times 
  • HDC beats PSC in resources a lot.

    今晚想跟我上床吗?

  • flashback said:
    Could it be tht YC old teacher was frm realm of gods and havent died yet?  YC medical skill is already outmatched in Profound Sky Continent and Illusionary Demon Continent by this we can imagine YC teacher was even better than YC so if his teacher was actually frm Azure Cloud Continent then it would be Azure Cloud Continent outclasses the other 2 continent by miles since YC teacher if he was frm Azure Cloud Continent must've learn frm someone if we compare there medical development but its seems illogical cuz Profound Sky Continent and Illusionary demon continent  r almost equal in term of cultivation and resources so we can imagine tht the 3 continents r almost equal or bit stronger than each other so Azure Cloud Continent shouldnt be tht much further in term of medical advancement frm other continents cuz we all know YC medical skill shown untill nw is pretty OP it even shocked Jasmine few times 
    Yun Che's teacher from the Azure cloud continent found a tome that he studied to get his medical knowledge. He wasn't taught anyone.
  • flashback said:
    Could it be tht YC old teacher was frm realm of gods and havent died yet?  YC medical skill is already outmatched in Profound Sky Continent and Illusionary Demon Continent by this we can imagine YC teacher was even better than YC so if his teacher was actually frm Azure Cloud Continent then it would be Azure Cloud Continent outclasses the other 2 continent by miles since YC teacher if he was frm Azure Cloud Continent must've learn frm someone if we compare there medical development but its seems illogical cuz Profound Sky Continent and Illusionary demon continent  r almost equal in term of cultivation and resources so we can imagine tht the 3 continents r almost equal or bit stronger than each other so Azure Cloud Continent shouldnt be tht much further in term of medical advancement frm other continents cuz we all know YC medical skill shown untill nw is pretty OP it even shocked Jasmine few times 
    The Blue Pole Planet is already filled with countless numbers of divine legacies. It's not impossible for the tome that taught Yun Che to be part of a one. Also, if what you say has any merit, then Yun Che's medical skills won't be unique.(But they are)
  • what enmity does Jasmine have with her father? I know he killed her brother and mom, but exactly why?

    Also what caused God realm to fall apart? 
  • chrish said:
    what enmity does Jasmine have with her father? I know he killed her brother and mom, but exactly why?

    Also what caused God realm to fall apart? 
    They ate his cookies.

    Poor construction. Lousy job done by contractors. 
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • Jasmin said

    “Hmph, once I have made a complete recovery, I will indeed leave immediately. However, you do not need to worry; I won’t quietly slink away. Before I leave, I will do as I had promised you before and I will impart my Star God Profound Art to you… After all, I am your master, and it was also you who saved my life.”

    “At that time, whether it is in Illusory Demon Realm or in Profound Sky Continent, no one will be able to be your opponent and you can live a completely carefree life. You can show off to your heart’s content and if you want anyone to bow their head towards you, they will have no choice but to comply. You will have as many women as your heart desires… But after that, we will naturally not owe each other a single thing and we will never meet again.”

    What do u guys think the author might end this novel with yun che becoming the strongest in Blue pole star ?

    .

    .

    .

    .

    Or will he go to the realm of gods and do not forget it is considered Biiiiiig smiley  and let's give predictions about the future what do u guys think ?

    For me i think after yun che finishes his business in Blue pole star he might go to the realm of gods but imagine if there are 6 or 7 cultivation realms which could take literraly thousand of years to cultivate if not millions which makes me think i dont think the author will let yun che go to the realm of gods

    yunbai managed to get Sovereign Profound Realm 6 in 3 years, will yun che too get for himself aheaven defining object or an inheritance ?






    at least 200 or more chapters to know what will happend even if the chapters are long


    You know Qingyue? Yea

    Don't ask silly questions, Yun Che's the damn inheritor of the Evil God.

    Give him a century and he'll shake the world.
    Give him a century and he'll kick jasmin's father's ass
  • Regarding his future, if i may, i wanna talk about the near future before the talk about him going to the realm of the gods..you guys have any theory how jasmine would get her body back?i mean the events that would lead to it?we all know its not gonna be something short of an epic arc..

    also, i have this feeling that YC will fall to the same trap that his grandfather was lured into..from the sacred grounds..just a hunch..but the trap will ultimately fail, either by jasmin interfering or somehing, but less likely for her to interfere i guess..

    also, how would they initiate the arc for the azure cloud continent?anyone thinks this would likely be the final arc before the would be realm of the gods story?any thoughts on how they would go about executing the story in the ACC?what plot and whatnot?

    just some thoughts..hehe
    YC will roam for many realms and the last stop will be the god realm... pretty sure about that...

    I think the trap will fail too... cant say why... just know why...

    With his new ride, he can go to whatever the hell he want to go, buddy... hehehehe -> something like "oh shit, forgot about my 6 year promise... gotta go!!!
  • With the exception of one novel, all stories from the author are less than 1000 chaps. Have a feeling story won't go for than 400 chapters from here 
Sign In or Register to comment.