Peerless Demonic Lord

Harem members and/or cultivation levels?
Any other spoilers would also be great!
Tagged:

Comments

• hmm didnt know about this novel yet
  • The summary makes it seems pretty good. Basically MC goes down the path of demonic cultivation, which is pretty rare.
    TL: http://lightnovels.world/peerless-demonic-lord/
    Raws: http://www.17k.com/book/878632.html
    http://www.69shu.com/modules/article/jianjie.php?id=11401

• Yeah just read 4 chapters and already want to drop it. So he's about to get revenge and they get saved by plot armor. I can see that annoying couple sending people after him left and right when they find out he's alive. 
  • That's so sad. I really had high hopes for this novel. : (
  • Honestly after reading those 4 chapters I feel really bad, need spoilers on how he deals with that bitch and the Qin clan.
  • edited September 2016
    @bonifide read the raws pleasee, I need to know if this novel gets any better.
    I don't want to judge too soon.
  • @Taryn I'm to lazy to read the raws since the beginning pissed me off so much. 
  • bonifide said:
    @Taryn I'm to lazy to read the raws since the beginning pissed me off so much. 
    Okay fair enough :(
    But yeah, that wasn't a great way to start the novel.
  • I thought this was a different version of sheng wang 
  • I thought this was a different version of sheng wang 
    Literally my first thought, just gives off a shitty feeling, just need to know what happens and forget I ever read it.
  • when the mc gets a hold on op demonic powers
    but cant use it because plot armor is helping his enemies
  • Does he literally become a demon, or does he just practices demonic technique? What kind of demon does he become and how do people react to it?
    thanks for the future answer(if I get any) XD
  • Harem and details on the girls?

Also if there are s-- chs?
  • edited October 2016
    Harem spoilers? who is blazing book spirit?
    When will qin shi take revenge on burning sky sect and that bitch?
    Who is lin yu?
  • Nobody is Reading this Novel?
  • Nobody is Reading this Novel?
    How do you know *surprised faced* or you prating a mystical cultivation art
  • edited October 2016
    So I just read up to chapter 217 in the hopes that it would get better but so far the MC is still one of the most annoying I have seen. He still can't resist beautiful women at all. Even when they try to harm him he just sorta lets them off because a real man can't harm a woman. He has gotten manipulated several times by women and he still doesn't seem to have learned anything. When he sees a beautiful woman being attacked he risks his own life to save them because of the "honor of men" even when he is about to die because of some random woman he just met he insists on doing it. Both the MC and the antagonists have major plot armor. Every time the MC was close to dying he would get saved. A lot of the time by the spirit in the book and so he would have to find a herb to heal her and then she would get injured saving him from his own stupidity a couple chapters later so he needs to find another herb to heal her. This happens a lot at the start. Every time the MC seems about to kill any antagonist either somebody gets taken hostage so he needs to release them or he stops to gloat and while he is gloating some elder saves the antagonist. This happens for pretty much every antagonist and only after this has happened several times per antagonist can he actually manage to kill them.

The MC has had interactions with a couple of girls that like him but nothing substantial ever happens because they usually have to leave. Every 20-30 chapters somebody is being taken hostage, usually because of their own stupidity and the MC always has to save them and never rebukes them for being idiots. The MC almost dies many times because he completely underestimates his opponents and usually gets rescued by the spirit from the book.

The fights are pretty boring to read it usually goes in cycles. The MC will learn some new technique and be crushing everyone until he runs into somebody with a higher grade technique after almost getting his ass kicked several times by people with stronger techniques he will learn a stronger technique and start the cycle again. The MC is pretty stupid at times. For example he will get some super rare sword and pull it out in front of a whole bunch of people that he isn't planning to kill while fighting and shout that he will show them the power of whatever the rank sword it is. He never considers that people might come after to kill him and take it when word gets out. 

The MC levels up pretty fast but it is pretty much all from external treasures and he doesn't really feel like a genius. 

The MC never really gets revenge against the family. He wins the competition and beats a couple people up and then thats it and he never really mentions it again and he goes all out to protect them.
  • edited July 2017
    Read till ch 240
    Its really kinda depressing novel 
    1. The first girl he loved betrayed him(pretends to love him for his family heirloom) 
    2. After leaving his town he entered a sect later sect master betrayed him and asked him to leave the sect as he was afraid that his sect will be destroyed by burning sky sect.(he was threatened by the burning sky sect person) 
    3. Qin xuexin girl with cold poison mc helps her find medicine for poison
    later mc and girl falls in love after being cure she left him. (She is harem girl mc will meet her later i think) 
    4. In rainbow city arc  mc meets girl from luo family snow xian later she was rapped and disabled by her personal enemy then mc marries her(as in like fake marriage because for the fighting quota of purgatory tower) then she also left mc(she leaved with some overpowered old man from some sect (to train her idk) when mc ask him where he was taking her old man said he dont have qualification to know). I think he will meet her later in the novel she should be harem girl. 
    5.at the end of the rainbow city arc mc met poem girl who is a spy from the burning sky sect she is doing this by the order of that bitch i.e the first girl yu liner. 
    He is ruthless not as ruthless as chu feng and lin feng. He not always destroy his enemy's whole family. 
    Yes MC is NAIVE, IDIOT which can be easily deceived especially by girls. 
    I still hope novel will get better after ch300s or after he will destroy burning sky sect. 
  • I have a love/hate for this novel and hope that chs get translated faster
  • edited October 2016
    Honestly, after reading the first 10 chapters, I feel the MC seriously lacks in dark emotions and a tragic back story(it would have been better had his parents been killed and no sister character), unlike Yun Che(2nd life) and the MC of Paradise of Demons and Gods, for someone who is supposed to become a Demonic Lord. And after reading the spoilers, he doesn't seem to change his stupidity. Also it would have been better had he slaughtered the Qin family.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Damn reading the coments above this novel has everything i hate in my readings, except for ntr i guess...
  • Akashura said:
    Honestly, after reading the first 10 chapters, I feel the MC seriously lacks in dark emotions and a tragic back story(it would have been better had his parents been killed and no sister character), unlike Yun Che(2nd life) and the MC of Paradise of Demons and Gods, for someone who is supposed to become a Demonic Lord. And after reading the spoilers, he doesn't seem to change his stupidity. Also it would have been better had he slaughtered the Qin family.
    LOL tbh Paradise of Demons and Gods he only made that one mistake that fucked him up for a good while. Then again when you read it you can understand why it happened I was just in a bad mood at the author decided to handicap the MC that bad. 

On topic I'm glad I dropped this novel then. I hate naive MCs if i want that I will stick to Luffy and Goku. I'm starting to hate novels that use the word demonic in its title but is so soft. Maybe that word definition is different in Chinese. 
  • RIIIcardo said:
    Damn reading the coments above this novel has everything i hate in my readings, except for ntr i guess...
    No kidding. A dumb MC, a bad harem, and plot armor for days.

The author also seems like one of "those types". Aka, the one that draw stuff out as much as possible so that they can fulfill the chapter quotas to the people who are paying for more chapters without actually writing anything. Well, at least the chapters seems have more than 2,500 characters.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • edited October 2016
     Mc fights with enemies stronger than him mc always wins.( but  leaving mc half dead) when woke up he restore his cultivation ALSO got boost again!! this cycle is repeated everytime. 
    Girls die or seriously injured for him mc only grieved for only 1 chapter after new girl introduced mc forgot the girl who died. (poem girl). 
    When he gone to quiet clan deep pool he was seriously injured by something so evil demon spirit evaporates and replace his blood. (evil demon spirit said if his bloodline was revealed he will despised by both human clan and demon clan as he now become who was not human nor demon) I think thats why author named this novel peerless demonic lord not because of his personality butbecause of his bloodline. 
  • I doesn't sound so bad,i will try to read it.

• Honestly he is too god damned nice to bea xianxia MC. By nice i mean naive and dumb as fuck. He lets his family live ok whatever i accept it, they are his family, but he lets every fucking woman who plots against him live? Because they are females? That is just dumb, he acts like a dumbass jumps into every fight regardless of circumstances never thinks before he acts, talks about a mans honor but yet his main waifu which is the book chick always has to save his ass when all he does is say he will never let her be harmed or put her in such a situation again.
  • edited October 2016
    The MC sud learn a thing or two from Yun Che. Seriously the Qin family sud be slaughtered. I mean they try to kill him and he's like no we're family so I'll protect them with my life. Complete BS!
    As a demonic lord, he sud kill everyone who ever dared to kill him and never forgive anyone whether it be the old, women or children. Even Meng Hao has killed at least a hundred thousand as a demon!
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Was gonna read glad I read these seems like a garbage novel this type of character could never be a demon lord hell the mc from great demon king renagade immortal and wmw make much better in fact amazing demon lord type Mcs 
  • From the Title of novels,,i think sounds legit and fit my taste.
    but dude,from you guys comments,seems like i got tricked by this.
    i know by this was too early to judge novels quality,but you guys comments make me drop this one
  • btw,Renegade Immortal recommended if you guys want to taste the True Demon Path...