Lastest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited September 2016
    what's the reason that the MC can cultivate multiple immortal physique's?
    also are the scriptures a kind of supplementary thing or are they their own cultivation paths?
    He gains this thing called Myriad Physique 'Something'...I don't remember its full name. BDK had it sealed away and Li Qiye gains it from BDK's sect prime disciple. It's what allows a person to have more than one physique law.

The scriptures are the 'origins' of cultivation paths.

Hey, sorry to annoy but can someone tell me how to properly due the spoiler thing? How do you get it to say 'show/hide' and the color thing? I've only been on the forums for about two months so I'm still learning. Again, sorry for being a total newb.

• No problem.

[*spoiler*] TEXT HERE [*/spoiler*]

Remove the *****s.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • Spoiler:
    so in the late 1300s LQY creates a treasure that makes gods and demons that effectively have 1 of every immortal physique and on top of that they level up as he does so once he hits grand accomplishment he will effectively have all the immortal physiques at grand accomplishment. 
  • I'm a little lost. I'm reading the MTL and am on ch 610. How did Li Qiye end up in a different world? He was fighting Ancestor Jie and then suddenly he's in the medicine world. Also, some spoilers as to what he's going to do there would be appreciated because it doesn't look like he's going back to the cleansing incense sect anytime soon.
  • CE-NEX said:
    I'm a little lost. I'm reading the MTL and am on ch 610. How did Li Qiye end up in a different world? He was fighting Ancestor Jie and then suddenly he's in the medicine world. Also, some spoilers as to what he's going to do there would be appreciated because it doesn't look like he's going back to the cleansing incense sect anytime soon.
    Don't remember the answer to your first question, but he'll be going to different worlds to gather treasures above Immortal Emperor level and cultivating.
  • when does he go back to mortal emperor world?
    and is it gonna be like every xianxia where while he was away everyone tried to fuck up hi people?
  • CE-NEX said:
    I'm a little lost. I'm reading the MTL and am on ch 610. How did Li Qiye end up in a different world? He was fighting Ancestor Jie and then suddenly he's in the medicine world. Also, some spoilers as to what he's going to do there would be appreciated because it doesn't look like he's going back to the cleansing incense sect anytime soon.
    There was a portal in the place where he killed that ancestor, he wanted to trace the place where he come from so he went inside it but because BDK tearing the heaven will the space became unstable he ended heavily injured to the medicine world , he will return to the Mortal World after this arc but it is a very long arc.
    karoman said:
    when does he go back to mortal emperor world?
    and is it gonna be like every xianxia where while he was away everyone tried to fuck up hi people?
    Not much will happen to his sect they will only get stronger.
  • What's the highest level li qe ye reach in each of the 3 cultivation areas.
  • those Lei grandfather-grandson duo's death is unsatisfying... wish they at least heard what Li Qi Ye said
  • edited September 2016
    rav1980 said:
    What's the highest level li qe ye reach in each of the 3 cultivation areas.
    Those three cultivation are more of a measurement of talent rather than a way to measure one's cultivation, but If you are that curious about the amount of fate palaces that he obtained then...
    Spoiler:
    he created 13 fate palaces, the highest in the history of the 9 world. In a way you can say that because of it, he's above heaven therefore, heaven can not judge
  • What chapter does Li Qi Ye reach Immortal Emperor? Does his 2 maids also reach Immortal Emperor? What about his other followers?
  • What is the life span of an immortal emperor? And if there a realm above it? Or is it the final realm? With the heavens will...
  • What is the life span of an immortal emperor? And if there a realm above it? Or is it the final realm? With the heavens will...
    There is the 10th world above Immortal Emperors. Immortal Emperors will ascend there with extreme potentials with a Heaven's Will as well. There are some more details within the earlier posts of this thread.
    There is the 10th world above Immortal Emperors. Immortal Emperors will ascend there with extreme potentials with a Heaven's Will as well. There are some more details within the earlier posts of this thread.
    Thanks for the info, I was thinking that if immortal emperor can die of old age as mentioned in the early chapters than that means that there should be realms above it which can create true immortality (longevity not undying (although it could also be possible but I doubt it because that would be too OP)) 
    Thanks for the info, I was thinking that if immortal emperor can die of old age as mentioned in the early chapters than that means that there should be realms above it which can create true immortality (longevity not undying (although it could also be possible but I doubt it because that would be too OP)) 
    Yea that was purposely vague early on. Immortal Emperors ascend, but they are preyed on by the people up top. Li Qiye was the one who put an end to this practice in the past, so his real enemies are up there in the 10th realm. There are some existences in the 9th realm that rival him, but for the most part, everyone in the 9th realm are below him.
    Yea that was purposely vague early on. Immortal Emperors ascend, but they are preyed on by the people up top. Li Qiye was the one who put an end to this practice in the past, so his real enemies are up there in the 10th realm. There are some existences in the 9th realm that rival him, but for the most part, everyone in the 9th realm are below him.
    I see thanks, so the ones in the 10th realm are the ones called the demons grotto or is it something else entirely? 
  • HDG is in LQE's world.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• So when does Li Qiye prove himself to the world.

Right now he's got name recognition but nobody except the few near him thinks he is talented. Most people think he relies on Emperor's items or schemes like using the environment or beasts to do his dirty work.

When does the world go: "Oh shit! This guy is talented and strong. He is a potential candidate to get Heaven's Will and become Immortal Emperor."
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • So when does Li Qiye prove himself to the world.

Right now he's got name recognition but nobody except the few near him thinks he is talented. Most people think he relies on Emperor's items or schemes like using the environment or beasts to do his dirty work.

When does the world go: "Oh shit! This guy is talented and strong. He is a potential candidate to get Heaven's Will and become Immortal Emperor."
    It'll happen in this burial arc in a little bit when everyone knows he has an Immortal Physique.

Li Qiye will pretty much slay so many Immortal Emperor candidates in the different worlds as he collects treasures.

But it really happens once he is at the Sea/Wood/Charming Spirit World. He will be the prime candidate to become the next Immortal Emperor, and his only opponent was someone who even Immortal Emperor Ta Kong referred to as big brother.
  • What chapter does Li Qi Ye reach Immortal Emperor? Does his 2 maids also reach Immortal Emperor? What about his other followers?
    Why his maids didn't appear in latest raw chapters

• Are the immortals still alive???  Mean like those LQ disciples are they still alive??? And if..what chapter are they gonna show up??? 
    Why his maids didn't appear in latest raw chapters

1700's. No they dont reach it , but in the 10th world there is more heaven's will so they might become great emperors/monarchs(what IE's are called there) there. They are separated in the raws atm.

Kintama said:
    Are the immortals still alive???  Mean like those LQ disciples are they still alive??? And if..what chapter are they gonna show up??? 
    Some of them are alive , but they are all in the 10th world. It's quite hard to come back from there even for them , also there is more stuff to do there. We haven't seen some of his folks yet , but they have been mentioned to be waiting for him in their continent and he said he will go once he is done on the qing continent.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Can someone please state the chapters in which LQ reach the royal noble, ancient saint and other stages ?
  • Some of them are alive , but they are all in the 10th world. It's quite hard to come back from there even for them , also there is more stuff to do there. We haven't seen some of his folks yet , but they have been mentioned to be waiting for him in their continent and he said he will go once he is done on the qing continent.
    Cool!! So they're alive and they know that LQ is back to his real body.....btw, how about the old heavenly demon who trap him in a crow, is there any news about that guy?? Is LQ gonna meet that guy?? Or still no info?
  • edited October 2016
    So I made this massive spoiler of all of Li Qiye's disciples, at least all the ones I could remember at the moment. It might help people as they read along in the story. I know it can get confusing. By the way, I love how he interacts with his disciples! It's like he's an old man, calling them brats and everything and treating them like his children. I laughed so hard that time where Chen Baojiao told him to kiss Su Yonghuang and he waved her off saying it would be same as being intimate with his own daughter.

Immortal Emperor Hong Tian: She is considered one of the most dominant Immortal Emperors in history, second only to the undefeated Immortal Emperor Jiao Heng. Born in the Stone Medicine World, she eventually became Li Qiye’s disciple and ventured with him to the Heaven Spirit World and other places. As an Immortal Emperor, she was responsible for the annihilation of the Thousand Emperor Sect and the Divine Beast Heaven Domain. Renown for her arrogant attitude she often clashed with her equally proud master.

Eventually the master/disciple pair would part ways on sour terms however, it can be heavily inferred that the only reason they never made up is because they’re both too proud to apologize to the other. Despite this, Li Qiye still loves her deeply and several people who knew her in the past reveal she sorely missed her master after he left and often thought of him.

Immortal Emperor Min Ren: After the genocide of the Ancient Ming race at the hands of Li Qiye, he found Min Ren as a young boy in the Mortal Emperor World. Min Ren would go on to suffer many defeats during his mortal life though, inevitably, he would shoulder Heaven’s Will and become one of the most influential Immortal Emperors.

He was intensely loyal to his master and followed his advice in all matters…except for romance. Min Ren was deeply in love with a woman who wanted nothing to do with him and would eventually go on to marry one his greatest enemies. Nursing a broken heart, he never chased after any other woman, much to his master’s vexation. Through various unscrupulous methods, Li Qiye ensured Min Ren would leave behind decedents, which would eventually thrive in Heaven’s Edge Su clan.

Min Ren’s famous acts included being the Patriarch of the Ancient Cleansing Incense Sect and being the founding Emperor of the Emperors’ Era.

Immortal Emperor Xue Xi: Not much is known about him, but it is inferred he is of the Desolate Era. In the Evil Infested Ridge, along with Li Qiye, he set up the Slaughtering Evil Formation as a weapon against the Evil Typha Tree. However, before their preparations were complete, the Six Dao Lotus tree had attacked the Evil Typha and destroyed most of it. He and Li Qiye merged the Six Dao Lotus with the Cassia tree to ensure its survival.

Immortal Emperor Qian Li: A member of the Monster Race from the Secret Saint World, he was Dark Crow Li Qiye’s disciple five-hundred thousand years before the main story starts. The Founding Emperor of the Thousand Carp Sect, he left a secret imprint of himself behind if ever his master returned. He happily congratulated his master for regaining his original body when that happened.

His spirit reveals itself to all of his decedents and disciples when they confronted his master and in front of them proclaimed Li Qiye as the Thousand Carp Sect’s Protector. This was done so that his decedents wouldn’t be wiped out by his irate master. Li Qiye would go on to repeatedly grumble he’s been reduced to being a glorified baby-sitter because of this.

He is one of the thirteen Immortal Emperors who plotted with the Dark Crow to leave behind legacies that ensured the final destruction of Ancestor Jie.

(For one reason or another, the author changes his mind and makes Qian Li female later on.) 

Black Dragon King: Fondly referred to as Little Black or Blackie by his senior disciples and master, he is considered, perhaps, Li Qiye’s greatest disciple. He’s lived through three generation of Immortal Emperors and is considered a Taboo Existence in his own right and was once head of the Heaven Protector Palace.

Up until his master regained his true body, the Black Dragon King was the only being to have cultivated two Immortal Physiques and up to Grand Accomplishment too. Li Qiye called this his greatest success. He never struggled for Heaven’s Will because of his desire to stay within the Nine Worlds and preserve his master’s plans while Li Qiye hibernated.

Black Dragon King is a flood dragon that evolved into a True Dragon. According to Jian Wendi (A friend of Li Qiye’s from Empress Hong Tian’s era) the Black Dragon King was given everything he has by Li Qiye, hence his fierce loyalty to his master. It is interesting to note that Black Dragon King had a sister disciple that was trained alongside him, Immortal Emperor Qian Li. This is the only mention of Li Qiye having two disciples at once.

When Immortal Emperor Ta Kong sought to meddle with the Immortal Demons Grotto, it was Black Dragon King who confronted him so that his master’s plans wouldn’t be ruined. He eventually killed Ta Kong in the struggle and tore apart Heaven’s Will, bringing about the Difficult Dao Era. It can be argued, had he chosen to become immortal Emperor, he would have been the strongest one up until that point in history.

Immortal Emperor Bing Yu: Another female student of the Dark Crow, she was initially a disciple of War God Temple. However, as she grew under Li Qiye’s tutelage in both power and wisdom, she sought to bring about several reforms within her Sect. Unfortunately, the Old Ancestors rejected her ideas completely. Frustrated with the policies leading the temple into stagnation, she left and started her own school, the Ice Feather Palace.

Bing Yu Xia (The cross dressing girl) is her descendent and prime disciple of her school. According to Li Qiye, she resembles her Ancestor Emperor greatly and this is the reason why he tends to tease her so much as well as help her out with her cultivation when she needs it. However, the fact the girl refuses to properly act like a lady and surrounds herself with beautiful women greatly annoys him. Because she resembles Bing Yu so much it’s like looking at his own daughter act so outlandish.

Ma Gu: She is unique amongst Li Qiye’s disciples in that there was absolutely nothing extraordinary about her. Quite the opposite actually, it is inferred she has a learning disability and throughout her childhood the people around her completely gave up on her because of this, including her own parents.

At the age of twelve, she met the Dark Crow and, touched by her thirst for knowledge and desire to prove herself, Li Qiye took her under his wing (No pun intended). He taught her how to read and write and, through great effort, taught her how to cultivate properly and create her own Dao. Ma Gu cultivated all the way up to the peak of Virtuous Paragon and founded the Celestial Dao Temple, one of the two great powers, alongside the War God Temple, in the Mortal Emperor World.

She practices the Longevity Immortal Physique and is the only disciple of Li Qiye’s to successfully cultivate it. Which is why even after being millions of years old, she looks like she is sixteen. During the assault on Ta Kong Mountain, Ma Gu revealed she had perfected the Physique to Grand Accomplishment and upon witnessing this, Li Qiye tearfully proclaimed it to be the proudest moment of his life.

While her master has a habit of lying in the laps of beautiful women, Ma Gu is the only girl so far, allowed to lay in his lap. They are exceptionally close as Ma Gu considers him the most important person in her life. She also has a close relationship with her fellow disciple, the Black Dragon King. She revealed a deep remorse and guilt at being unable to assist him during his battle with Immortal Emperor Ta Kong due her being in deep cultivation at the time.

The Second Immortal Emperor of the Long River Sect: His name is never revealed however it is confirmed he was the disciple of the Dark Crow, Li Qiye. Strangely enough, he was the only Immortal Emperor to leave behind enough information about his master behind to his decedents and how to recognize him if they ever came across him.  

This is the whole reason that Mei Suyao does not hold a grudge against Li Qiye for humiliating her at the World Tree. The Old Ancestor of the Long River Sect recognized Li Qiye based on information she provided and immediately ordered her to appease him no matter what if she ever came across him in the future.

This particular Immortal Emperor held onto several important objects and ordered his descendants to pass them on to his master if they ever came across him.

Immortal Emperor Yan Wu: Not much is known about him, but he was Li Qiye’s disciple and one of the core members who took part in the destruction of the Ancient Ming race. He also destroyed the Zhongzhou Ancient Dynasty under Li Qiye’s instruction.

Bu Lian Xiang: While not a true disciple of Li Qiye, he had a hefty hand in directing her cultivation. Born with a Saint Physique, Fate and Wheel, she was considered an unparalleled genius and the most beautiful woman in the Nine Worlds during her era. She is the Princess of the Zhongzhou Kingdom, a nation which has origins in the 10th World, and possibly its only survivor.

Li Qiye had infiltrated the Zhongzhou Kingdom under the name of Chu Yuntian when he heard rumors of them possessing a powerful ancient treasure. He eventually got close to Bu Lian Xiang and began to exchange letters with her and he taught her through them. Her father had allied himself with the Ancient Ming race and refused to allow her contact with the outside, leaving her to grow up with a lonely childhood which coupled with her frequent contact with the young Chu Yuntian, caused her to quickly fall in love.

After years of spying and concluding that the rumors were false, Li Qiye abandoned his disguise and returned to his allies. Upon him disappearing, Bu Lian Xiang was crushed and eagerly awaited his return to no avail. She eventually received a letter telling her to leave the city and go to a certain place where Chu Yuntian would be waiting for her.

This was a trick on Li Qiye’s part to get her out of the kingdom. Once she was far away, he along with Immortal Emperor Yan Wu led their army to annihilate her home as the war against the Ancient Ming went into full swing. Being deceived into thinking Chu Yuntian had died, she would spend millions of years looking for his grave so that she may be with him, at least in death.

Li Qiye wanted to bring her to his side but he felt it was far too dangerous at the time as the conflict drew all eyes on him. He would, however, make sure to protect her from the shadows. At some point she learned that Chu Yuntian was the legendary Teacher of Immortal Emperors, Dark Crow. The two would be reunited millions of years later at the Ancient Heavenly Corpse Burial Ground where she would realize Li Qiye was her lost love as she entered the Underworld Boat.

Several years later, the two would meet again at the Buddhist Funeral Plateau where she would confront him about lying to her for years. She angrily accused him of using her for his own ends and causing her to waste her life away. Li Qiye eventually confessed he loved her all along but it was far too dangerous to keep her with him as the war was being raged across all Nine Worlds. They make up and she decides to stay with Li Qiye so long as he remains in the Nine Worlds.

She is the closest person to Li Qiye in his harem. He even admits that he was willing to throw it all away and settle down with her for good if she asked him to. Bu Lian Xiang is horrified at the thought as she feels that she would be responsible of depriving the Nine Worlds of their most important defender if that happened. She later rejects his marriage proposal on the basis that she is unworthy of being his wife though does convince him to let her bear his child so that his legacy may live on once he goes to the 10th world.

Elsayaad said:
    Can someone please state the chapters in which LQ reach the royal noble, ancient saint and other stages ?
    During the World Tree arc and after he's a royal noble which is chapters 345-377. Chapter 387 he becomes peak enlightened being. Chapter 392 he hits ancient saint. He also creates the unprecedented 13th fate palace at this time and cultivates Soaring Immortal Physique. Chapter 612 he reaches Heavenly Sovereign and begins cultivating Void Imperfection Physique. I don't remember where, but in volume 9 he reaches Heavenly King. After chapter 936, where he reunites with ye Chuyun, he spends several days cultivating and reaches the first level of Virtuous Paragon and begins cultivating Cleaving Dome Axe Physique.

• OH SNAPPLES. CE-NEX... That spoiler on the disciples is next level expert level spoiler sh*t.
  • MaGu is the best.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• i have a terrible memory for names but was Bu Lian Xiang the woman we met in the graveyard area?
  • Yes , that is her.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Does Bu Lian Xiang get a spot on the Underworld Boat during the current arc? If so, how does the War God Temple ancestor also get a spot?