I just finished ISSTH......

I feel kinda dead inside now. You know that empty feeling you get when you finish a good book? I'm feeling that right now T_T.

On the other hand, if there are any questions that haven't been answered or not answered clearly, I'll do my best to give one.

Comments

• Check out "A thought through eternity", shares the same universe with ISSTH and I heard some unsolved questions in issth will be solved on that one, like Lord Fifth's origins. 

Anyways, can I know what actually happened to Lord Li? And who is inside the coffin which planetary butterflies drag around lol?
  • Azureus said:
    Check out "A thought through eternity", shares the same universe with ISSTH and I heard some unsolved questions in issth will be solved on that one, like Lord Fifth's origins. 

Anyways, can I know what actually happened to Lord Li? And who is inside the coffin which planetary butterflies drag around lol?
    is MH still the protagonist?

• I feel kinda dead inside now. You know that empty feeling you get when you finish a good book? I'm feeling that right now T_T.

On the other hand, if there are any questions that haven't been answered or not answered clearly, I'll do my best to give one.
    MTL?
  • edited September 2016
    yhatsz09 said:
    Azureus said:
    Check out "A thought through eternity", shares the same universe with ISSTH and I heard some unsolved questions in issth will be solved on that one, like Lord Fifth's origins. 

is MH still the protagonist?

No, his name is Bai Xiaochun. Read the first few chapters and you'll find yourself hooked.
  • Azureus said:

If I remember correctly, Lord Li kinda just disappeared one day and left behind his legacy, he left behind a clone at the location of his legacy, I don't believe it was ever made clear what actually happened to him. As for the man inside the coffin, he's the recreated intent of one of the three dao origin experts that have ever existed, known as "Demon". His real self is somewhere outside in the real universe, just to be clear, the real universe is beyond the 9 mountains and seas, beyond the 33 skies that seal the 9 mountains and seas, and even beyond the world that has the 33 skies.
  • yhatsz09 said:
    I feel kinda dead inside now. You know that empty feeling you get when you finish a good book? I'm feeling that right now T_T.

MTL?
    Nope, I read the raws, which I daresay makes everything sound much more profound. 
  • who's the flame guy who keeps shouting in the 3rd lvl of dao lake?
  • yhatsz09 said:
    who's the flame guy who keeps shouting in the 3rd lvl of dao lake?
    I don't remember exactly who it was since that was comparatively early in the story, but I'm pretty sure it's the soul/essence of the flames. We don't know too much about him other than that he was sealed in the 3rd lvl by a guy named Dao Fang, who at that time in the story was guarding the outside boundary of the 9 mountains and seas, killing any cultivator who managed to make it past the 33 skies.
  • edited September 2016
    yhatsz09 said:

MTL?
    Nope, I read the raws, which I daresay makes everything sound much more profound. 
    yeah mtl is machine translation so even if you read the raw as long as you use somekind of translation help for it, it is mtl

Azureus said:

The coffin supposed to contain the body of the detached from devil path
    supposed to be Su Ming
    they think he is dead/in deep sleep and they want to reactivate him but it is only a false memory as the original one already left this universe and they're fake created by heaven memories, same things with the 9 suns but what they bring is supposed to be the body of the detached from God path
  • yhatsz09 said:
    I don't remember exactly who it was since that was comparatively early in the story, but I'm pretty sure it's the soul/essence of the flames. We don't know too much about him other than that he was sealed in the 3rd lvl by a guy named Dao Fang, who at that time in the story was guarding the outside boundary of the 9 mountains and seas, killing any cultivator who managed to make it past the 33 skies.
    i thought he is withering flame that is mentioned by the reincarnation mountain (demon immortal sect)
  • Does ISSTH really go down hill? 

I read that after the Fang Clan, it gets quite bad. 
  • yhatsz09 said:
    yhatsz09 said:
    i thought he is withering flame that is mentioned by the reincarnation mountain (demon immortal sect)
    Again I could be wrong, but I don't recall there being any reference between those two.
  • dragn555 said:
    Does ISSTH really go down hill? 

I read that after the Fang Clan, it gets quite bad. 
    Well if by "gets quite bad," you mean it gets really repetitive, then you are absolutely correct. I personally still enjoyed it quite a bit because he gets unimaginably op, albeit less than before.
  • yhatsz09 said:

MTL?
    yeah mtl is machine translation so even if you read the raw as long as you use somekind of translation help for it, it is mtl

Azureus said:

The coffin supposed to contain the body of the detached from devil path
    supposed to be Su Ming
    they think he is dead/in deep sleep and they want to reactivate him but it is only a false memory as the original one already left this universe and they're fake created by heaven memories, same things with the 9 suns but what they bring is supposed to be the body of the detached from God path
    wait i thought Su Ming was dead? didn't he sacrifice himself to create a universe at the end?
  • It might be su ming's clone or a drop of his blood inheritance he left somewhere along the story gaines sentience and it was that.
  • When will Meng Hao meet the reincarnation of Xu Qing? In what chapter? Can you give a summary? Please! Please! 
  • In the last chapter the one who slaughter is the killing clone but who is the one who unite ?
    Also is the one who slaughter the master of chuyuyan and in wich chapter is it said?
  • Hi after this arc comes what arc? And how many lamps does MH have in ancient realm? Thx
  • Hi. I'm up to date with the translations.. But I'm curious about the league of deamon sealers.. Can somebody spoil everything about them? 
    Thanks in advance
  • The league was created by the creator of the mountains and seas plane. Their job is to seal the mountains and seas plane away from 33 mortal worlds(essentially preventing foreign invasion and protection as well)or to kill them iirc. I might have some misinformation but it shouldn't be that far.
  • The league was created by the creator of the mountains and seas plane. Their job is to seal the mountains and seas plane away from 33 mortal worlds(essentially preventing foreign invasion and protection as well)or to kill them iirc. I might have some misinformation but it shouldn't be that far.
    couple of questions:

- did i get it right that the mountain and sea plane was created where once was the immortal paragon world?
    - did meng hao as the ninth obtain the mirror only by chance or is it some kind of destiny or maybe intended cause the demon sealers kind of defend it? dont know if that was ever made clear but i need to ask nontheless
    - dao fang the one who sealed the essence flame - was he too a demon sealer?
    - why was it necessary for lord li to sacrifice himself just to seal up south haven?
    - why do those aliens want to obtain the mirror? i mean its cool to just dublicate things even if its a whole universe but why do they want it so bad?
    - whats the powers the mirror hold once all nine parts are assembled

thanks in advance!
  • I haven't read far enough to answer those questions with more certainty but as far as I read,

1. Yes mountains and seas plane was created after the paragon immortal world got destroyed (the immortal ruins and all that is just the remnant, everything else is created by the mirror?/jiu feng paragon)

The mirror is also a Battle Weapon, like an ultimate legendary shape shifting boss killing weapon. You neee to be a heaven's crown dao immortal to unlock this feature(as explained by lord fifth) 
  • For those who finished the book, whose the last boss? Is it the two powerhouse; 9sun/statue, and 9butterflies/coffin? Or is there something else after that
  • For those who finished the book, whose the last boss? Is it the two powerhouse; 9sun/statue, and 9butterflies/coffin? Or is there something else after that
    A guy called "Luo Tian", not sure if that name is correct because i only read that on machine translation.
  • wait i thought Su Ming was dead? didn't he sacrifice himself to create a universe at the end?
    at Beseech The Devil when your cultivation reach a certain point or if you want to survive in the vast world you must create an inner world. He did create a world in a sense that he is the world but the ending didn't specify whether Su Ming die or just go in deep sleep as he just kind of floating in the vast until met somekind of whirlpool with no specific direction

It might be su ming's clone or a drop of his blood inheritance he left somewhere along the story gaines sentience and it was that.
    Su Ming case is unique as every body he has is a clone or second true self, he didn't have true main body as it's long destroyed in a sense that Su Ming himself was never alive/born at the first place :) and no it was something else

For those who finished the book, whose the last boss? Is it the two powerhouse; 9sun/statue, and 9butterflies/coffin? Or is there something else after that
    A guy called "Luo Tian", not sure if that name is correct because i only read that on machine translation.
    It is the heaven of this whole universe (Luo Tian means Great Heaven iirc). The two powerhouses are fake created by heaven's memories (they don't know they are fake) and the original already destroyed by heaven itself long before they invade paragon immortal world (the one that invade are fake sent/manipulated by heaven)
  • Why do monster cultivators in Ninth Sea God World hate/attack Meng Hao?
  • Azureus said:
    Why do monster cultivators in Ninth Sea God World hate/attack Meng Hao?
    cause they can sense their family's blood on MHs body. they have this sort of connection that they can identify anyone related to them no matter where they are no matter the generation gap. basically they can sense that MH killed lots of their clansmen on milky way sea at south heaven.
  • edited September 2016
    Azureus said:
    Why do monster cultivators in Ninth Sea God World hate/attack Meng Hao?
    cause they can sense their family's blood on MHs body. they have this sort of connection that they can identify anyone related to them no matter where they are no matter the generation gap. basically they can sense that MH killed lots of their clansmen on milky way sea at south heaven.
    Many thanks, Fellow Daoist. 
  • Whos soul lamp is that? 

• Whos soul lamp is that? 

Which one? If you mean the one in south heaven inside the ancient immortal daoist rite temple then i think its from one of the 3 paragons(the one who probably created the temple)