Book 18-19-20-21-22 [Completed.]

So...without spoiling an exceptional amount of stuff, a few spoilers is more than welcome; could I get some interesting highlights from the books listed in the title of this discussion? Just a few bullet points of major stuff that happens, and especially stuff that happens to the side characters. I would love to see some interesting stuff posted about the side characters. Not Yu Wei though. I already know what happens with Yu Wei.

Edit: No more spoilers please.

Comments

• I think book 19 Ji Ning becomes an EG.
  • Book 18:
    • War begins
    • Ji Ning becomes commander in army
    • Ji Ning becomes Pure Yang Immortal
    • Has his baby
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited September 2016
    Book 19 he becomes an emperyan god and finds out about the ki refining dantian classes 
  • How long is book 18? 
  • Rah said:
    How long is book 18? 
    56 Chapters
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Book 18:
    • War begins
    • Has his baby
    • Evergreen betrays 3-Realms during battle
    • Ji Ning gets secret weapon from Crimsonbright that was just made by a Daofather in 3-Realms alliance and Seamless Gate doesnt know about it
    • Tells Yuwei about it and she asks to examine it so Ji Ning hands it over
    • She uses while standing in their own army camp while in front of Ji Ning
    • Kills herself
    • Ji Ning gets Heartforce 4 and wins battle anyway by battling against Evergreen who uses Daofather class Puppet
  • Can we get spoilers for 19, 20, 21, 22 as well thank you. 
  • edited September 2016
    Book 19:
    • Ji Ning returns to Mount Innerheart
    • Since he has mastered a Grand Dao and got Heartforce 4 he decides to have his Empyrean Tribulation
    • Difficulty was high with powerful Yang Thunder but Ji Ning passed no problem. True Body is Pure Yang and Empyrean God
    • Asks his Master to help him out by providing info on Seamless Gate strongholds in 3-realms
    • Ji Ning is Threelives true disciple now since he is Empyrean God. 7 Empyrean Gods and everyone inside Underwater Mansion world is under his command which includes a lot of Celestial Immortals and Void Immortals
    • Threelives left behind 3 major treasures for disciple but Ji Ning cant get it yet cause his Starseizer hand isnt 5th(th) ranked yet and thats the key
    • Crimsonbright gives Ji Ning treasure and so does Subhuti so Ji Ning trains up his Hand to next level to get treasures and his Body defense art to the 9th cycle
    • Travels around training in the sword and visits the inheritance site of the strongest Sword immortal in 3-Realms history which is open to everyone who wants to learn but no one has mastered
    • While training in Sword Art left behind by that ancestor one loses the Daos they trained in so Ji Ning slowly loses Daos of Rainwater, Inferno, Gale and Grand Daos of Waterdrop and Space
    • Gets Swordforce Second level
    • Subhuti lets Ji Ning attack Seamless stonghold that Youngflame freak is managing and Ji Ning kills that clone
    • Ji Ning attacks another stronghold while sending Underwater Mansion army led by Redsnow to another stronghold and they converge at a 3rd stronghold
    • They use battle arrays formed by the forces of Starseizer Mansion(Underwater Mansion real name) and kill 9 Empyrean Gods throughout the 3 bases
    • After he destroyed the first base Daofathers and Truegods of both sides already realized but did nothing to help him or stop him due to a mutual understanding that none of the powerhouses will fight until the final battle to decide winner
    • Ji Ning starts attacking strongholds in other worlds and God King sends nearly 300 Empyrean Gods after him. Ji Ning flees to different world and one of the Human Emperors sends 360 Empyrean Gods to aid Ji Ning and both sides back off since too many would die
    • GodKing contacts Ji Ning and offers Ji Ning a chance to join him in exchange for Yuwei which Ji Ning refuses
    • Back at Sword Immortal training area Ji Ning examines new treasures he gained from killing and found a Stele from Youngflames possessions that has 7 Divine abilities and Youngflame was weak so he could only access first 2 (Cloning ability and Insect taming/training).
    • 3rd ability is making strongers weapons, 4th ability is Dao Talismans, 5th is Array, 6th is training Souls like Insect ability, 7th is Body training like his 8 Arcane Arts but better
    • Finds a Prison world inside Stele with prisoners that are Celestial Immortals, True Gods, and even Daofathers but each is restricted to their region
    • Gets Primal Chaos essence from puppets that work there that thinks Ji Ning is the new Warden and this lets Ji Ning practice the true cloning ability unlike Youngflame that practiced a crappy version of it that gave him weak clones but Ji Ning gets 17 new clones that are Empyrean God/Pure Yang and of equal strentgh to true body unlike his primaltwin which is solely a Ki-refiner
    • Stele/Prison is from different World like Seamless gate
    • Ji Ning heads to a Celestial Immortal Prisoner to get some answers who attacks him after Ji Ning tells him his home world is destroyed(dont know why since Ji Ning never heard of that world). Celestial Immortal whoops Ji Nings ass but Ji Ning captures him with Starseizer Hand and Ji Ning asks him why he is so strong and Celestial Immortal tells him that he isnt strong but Ji Ning is just weak and then suicides since he has nothing left to live for. Ji Ning gets sword sets from dead guy
    • Ji Ning visits 2 Daofather Prisoners who tell him there are 3 classes of Jindans and Ji Ning has the weakest 1st Rank. 2nd Rank and 3rd Rank are comparable to Empyrean Gods. Basically 3-Realms Ki refiners suck and after their tribulation Ki-Refiners have to be a Realm ahead to match Body-refiners but in other worlds this isnt true cause they have better methods for Ki-Refiners
    • http://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/comment/74562/#Comment_74562
    • Ji Ning gets told he can increase his Jindan Rank although its hard but no one agrees to help him despite him bribing them with good food and servants
    • They wanna be free but only World Boundary level expert, level above Daofather, can free them (Same level as Nuwa)
    • Ji Ning gives 7 Abilities to his Master who gives it to one of 3-Realms top Daofathers who he trusts and Ji Ning is gifted a battle formation that he can use with Starseizer Mansion forces
    • Subhuti is surprised and asks if anyone else knows and he says Youngflame so Subhuti wipes out all his clones before he can tell Seamless Gate
    • Ji Ning suspects the Sword technique he is training in is also from another world cause it surpasses the limit of Heavenly Daos.
    • Uses Cloning ability on Primaltwin and gets 17 more clones but purely Ki-Refiners
    • Ji Ning goes around 3-realms battling all kinds of swordsman at Zifu, Wanxiang, Primal, and Void level but faces them with a strength of 1 realm below but beats them with swordplay.
    • Some people watch him and make fun of him saying he is stupid for facing lower level experts to train
    • Ji Ning goes on a bandit spree stealing from prisoners and scanning their memories for tips and abilities. But only true Immortals since True Gods and Daofathers would kill him.
    • Ji Ning gets a Supreme movement technique but needs a Lightning serpent which he tried to get from a True God who kicked him out.
    • Ji Ning decides to utilize his clones and get serpent himself in Primal Chaos and ends up losing some clones cause he has to fuse serpent which is hard. Eventually succeeds and gets extremely high talent in lightning element and movement tech is super fast.
    • Gifts Movement tech to Subhuti who tells Ji Ning they found other abilities from other worlds before as well. Like a 12 clone ability and a 1,000 clone ability although that one is too hard.
    • Subhuti once again gifts it to his friends who are the top Daofathers of 3-realms and good friends, who are shocked because it is truly a top Divine Ability. But only one can practice it cause it needs Primal Essence he got from Prison and Ji Ning only gave enough for 1 person to practice it. 3-Realms leaders decide on one of the Human Emperors to practice it for unknown reasons who says he owes Ji Ning
    • Ji Ning then uses his new formation and Lightning Movement tech to go on a rampage in the 3-Realms attacking 1 Seamless Gate stronghold after another. Daofathers/Truegods on both sides are watching but cant do anything cause Ji Ning isn't a Daofather/Truegod so Seamless Gate powerhouses cant attack without beginning the final battle since all the Powerhouses on 3-Realms side is also watching and will move in if a Seamless powerhouse makes a move.
    • Seamless leader above Godking who ranks like 2nd suggests 2 options. (1) Invest 5,000 Empyrean Gods to kill Ji Ning but other areas will be undermanned and run over if they do it or (2) start final battle now by letting Daofather kill Ji Ning and thus start a battle Royal with all the Powerhouses who are watching.
    • They try using a powerful archer but he fails
    • Ji Ning then yells at the God King who he knows should be watching to release his wife immediately
    • Seamless powerhouses start questioning God King about wtf Ji Ning is talking about since none of them were involved in the Yuwei matter and God King is essentially a General Manager so they leave such matters to God King to handle
    • 3-Realms Daofathers/Truegods (including guy who kicked him out before for asking for lightning serpent) are eyeing Ji Nings Movement technique cause Subhuti only shared it with a select few (5 or 6) Supreme leaders even amongst Daofathers
    • Godking eventually just gives into Ji Ning and tells him he wins

End of Book 19.

• I'm not doing 20, 21, 22 today. I'll try to do it tomorrow
  • I'm not doing 20, 21, 22 today. I'll try to do it tomorrow
    Thanks 
  • Seamless Gate isn't an outside forces. The current" 3 realms" is the fusion of SG's homeworld and original 3 realms. The only reason the world is called 3 realms was that JN's side won the last war
  • Sam004 said:
    I'm not doing 20, 21, 22 today. I'll try to do it tomorrow
    Thanks 
    Thx can't wait
  • huntermad said:
    Seamless Gate isn't an outside forces. The current" 3 realms" is the fusion of SG's homeworld and original 3 realms. The only reason the world is called 3 realms was that JN's side won the last war
    I'm pretty sure its still on its way to collide and hasnt fused yet. I could be wrong since I mtl'ed but I doubt it. If it did collide so many people wouldnt have been as clueless about Seamless Gate before they started their operations. I dont know if this part explaining this was translated since I havent read the translated parts for the current book.
  • edited September 2016
    Book 20:

• Ji Ning tells God King to release his wife
    • God King says Ji Ning won but only won the right to negotiations since before he was unworthy
    • Ji Ning asks what he wants
    • God King wants his Lightning Movement tech and a guarantee at least 1 powerhouse from Seamless can successfully train it
    • Ji Ning tells him he's dreaming (Ji Ning would not only have to give him Divine ability but 6 bottles of Primal Essence which is limited supply)
    • Ji Ning lies and says ability was found by his Master and Ji Ning doesnt have the right to give it away
    • God King then demands 3 treasures. 2 which can be found easily in 3 realms but the 3rd is only on a single planet called Moon Abyss Lake (MAL) which is extremely dangerous and many experts vanished there. Only 1 has managed to escape and he became a Daofather. He got the treasure from MAL but its all used up now so Ji Ning will have to go to MAL if he wants it
    • Ji Ning gets angry and says God King is just trying to kill him which God King doesnt deny. Godking says if he dies thats good. If he lives thats still good since Ji Ning will at least be trapped for a long time on planet and when he gets out God King gets treasure.
    • Ji Ning agrees
    • Ji Ning talks to his Master and tells him the conditions which piss him off cause its obviously a trap to get Ji Ning to enter MAL
    • Ji Ning gets to meet with Yuwei
    • As Ji Ning is about to leave a Truegod Daofather, Yu Qiu, from 3-Realms appears and acts all nice but Ji Ning knows he just wants Lightning Movement Tech. Daofather talks about major battle to occur and asks for Movement tech since it will make him stronger and in turn 3-Realms stronger. Ji Ning thinks this is bullshit and lies saying ability belongs to his Master.
    • Another Daofather, Thunder God (same guy Ji Ning asked for a lightning serpent), appears and says he agrees with Yu Qiu and says for the sake of these troubling times he shouldnt hold back and over ability for the sake of 3-Realms. (Bullshit since Thunder guy wouldnt give away his serpents and all Daofathers have their own trump cards which they keep for themselves. Basically their greedy and wanna steal from Ji Ning using stupid reasoning)
    • Subhuti comes and says its his technique he found and if Thunder God thinks he can force him to hand it over
    • Thunder God says this involves the lives of Daofathers from their side and Subhuti should hand it over for the sake of the 3-Realms which Subhuti responds by saying that everyone has their own treasures/trump cards but its not like they share it
    • Also Subhuti says he already handed it over to major leaders of the Nuwa camp including Buddhist and Daoist paths, as well as 3 Human Emperors but none of them could practice it
    • The many Daofathers that are watching are shocked
    • Thunder God says give it to all Daofathers anyway and maybe someone might be able to practice it
    • Subhuti says they found many spies over the years and doesnt want it getting to Seamless Gate
    • All the 3-Realms Daofathers show up totaling 82
    • One of the people Subhuti gave it to eventually just released a portion of the ability that says whats needed but he added a requirement of Heartforce 4 as well which eliminated and the materials needed are also hard to get. Then they drop it
    • Ji Ning gets a technique from one of the prisoners on how to upgrade his Jindan but he needs 2 of the 3 treasures God King wanted and one of them is only found in MAL
    • One of the human emperors lets Ji Ning into his treasury and take 2 of the 3 treasures he needs and after he heads to MAL
    MAL arc lasts forever so I'm shortening it to basics:
    • MAL consists of a series of Islands and tests. You gotta pass them all to exit which is why former elites who entered either died or was trapped
    • Ji Ning passes the tests and rescues the Empyrean Gods who were trapped in each Island by putting them into a vessel storage item.
    • Ji Ning kills Godkings disciple along the way who was a top Empyrean God
    • Upgrades his Jindan to 2nd rank
    • After passing the trials Ji Ning is forced to swear a oath that within a 1,000 years of becoming a Daofather he will leave 3-Realms and head to Azure Palace to inform them the guy who created MAL(World God stronger than Nuwa and guy whose sword art Ji Ning was already learning. Apparently after being injured he took over the body of a Daofather from 3-realms) was killed by someone called 3 Black Dragon
    • Ji Ning gets 2 techniques from passing which includes a fiendgod refining tech that can take him up to World Boundary eventually
    • Afterwords Ji Ning is teleported to a place with 98 slabs that record sword arts which is the basis to study the Swordart of the guy who created MAL called Nameless Swordarts. He also gets a powerful sword but its broken and a ability to fuse clones to create stronger body
    • Fusing clones is powerful. Ji ning created 17 clones with his true body totaling 18 true bodies of equal strength. Now if he combines his 17 clones it'll be Ji Ningx17, as a Empyrean God he could hold his own against True God.

End of Book 20
  • Book 18:
    • War begins
    • Has his baby
    • Evergreen betrays 3-Realms during battle
    • Ji Ning gets secret weapon from Crimsonbright that was just made by a Daofather in 3-Realms alliance and Seamless Gate doesnt know about it
    • Tells Yuwei about it and she asks to examine it so Ji Ning hands it over
    • She uses while standing in their own army camp while in front of Ji Ning
    • Kills herself
    • Ji Ning gets Heartforce 4 and wins battle anyway by battling against Evergreen who uses Daofather class Puppet
    JN should have been executed for this.
  • Evaansan said:
    JN should have been executed for this.
    Yea he was stupid for revealing super secret weapon and everyone was pissed off including Daofather Crimsonbright who gave him weapon but Ji Ning had high status as Subhuti's disciple and in the end it was his Dao Companion so people understood why he would trust her. Also no one died cause it wasnt a killing weapon or else Yuwei would never have used it near Ji Ning since she loved him.
  • "She loved him". Joke of the year.
  • She did. God King used a technique to make his pawns feels extremely indebted to him. Which was why Yuwei listened to him despite her also loving Ji Ning. She was stuck in a difficult place and couldnt betray either side so she ruined the secret weapon to help Seamless Gate but she didnt use it during battle or it could have been worse. She suicides so she would no longer be used against Ji Ning
  • Damn too many different informations about her relationship with Godking. I'm just going to wait the end of the war to know what it is all about.
  • Well my opinion is still if she can suicide she can do so before she betrays Ning.
  • Even though she did , her spirit was still in the Godking hand , so she was used as pawn anyway.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited September 2016
    it was the guilt that made her commit suicide 
    she felt like she owed everything to the godking
    and then she found ji ning which made it a bit different
    she became a bigger pawn
    she can still control herself and stuff
    but she feels like she should payback to the godking because of his technique and stuff
    she didnt feel anything for nuwa side
    and she was mostly on it because of being a pawn and being with ji ning
    and by destroying the secret weapon
    she felt really guilty and killed herself
  • edited September 2016
    Yea she couldn't suicide before helping godking. She values her loyalty to godking on the same level as ning. So she tries to please both sides (by just refusing to kill ning), but really fucks everyone over by trying to overcompensate. Imo she's probably the worst character in this entire series, the only good thing that came out of her was bae ming yue (literally). But seriously she's such a joke lmfao, even after accomplishing nothing (because ning broke though and kicked everyone's ass anyways), her soul was used as a negotiation piece until like volume 21 when her soul finally got destroyed (thank god, IET really can't make a good romance). And the story just got better from that point 
  • She didnt value her loyalty to the godking , she had no choice. She was reincarnated by him with her strings being pulled all the time. Its surprising Love overcame all.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited September 2016
    Regardless of how it was set up, she still felt strongly for godking, there is an entire paragraph in there that talks about her valuing godking as much as ning. Obviously she was tricked from the very beginning, which is unfortunate, but that's just how it is. She wasn't being controlled, she was just being played....hard. right after mingyue was born, godking was like...it's time to pay back your debts, and she said she was ready to do anything that didn't involve killing ning. If she didn't listen she would've died, so she chose to pay her debts back and then die. Even before that.....she was completely willing to destroy black and white college. her entire existence was that of a puppet being heavily psychologically manipulated, without her ever realizing.
  • Book 18:
    • War begins
    • Has his baby
    What chapter in Book 18 does he become a Pure Yang Immortal?
  • edited September 2016
    Book 21

• Ji Nings Primaltwin is traveling around 3-Realms seeing people fight and kill each other. Primaltwin and Original body are cut off due to MAL interference and Original Body is remaining in MAL to learn 98 slabs so he could in turn learn Nameless Sword Arts (Its not mentioned that their minds were cut off from each other and I didnt figure this out til he eventually came out of MAL later and Ji Nings Primaltwin appeared to learn everything then. This isnt until later)
    • Ninelotus's ancestor, a Pure Yang Immortal, dies
    • Ji Ning is still learning 5 Jewel Sword Art left behind by guy who created MAL although Primaltwin doesnt know it yet
    • Subhuti's summons his disciples and tells them a new battle is going to start at the world of one of the Human Emperor's and says its a important battle they cant afford to lose so asks his disciples who wants to go?
    • Ji Ning cant participate cause he needs Seamless Gate to release Yuwei. Redsnow (became Subhuti's disciple after Grand Xia war where he revealed talent in time dao and space dao which means he could inherit Subhuti's legacy. Still Ji nings subordinate but also his Junior Apprentice Brother) says he is at a crucial phase in his training and wants to train
    • Subhuti brings Ji Ning and disciples who wanna fight in this battle to Human Emperor's world
    • Seamless Gate Daofather Mo Shou arrives and openly reveals her presence and she is known as the most crazy and violent Daofather
    • Battle begins and its a war with multiple battles spanning over a period of time like Grand Xia war
    • Mo Shou doesnt really have any strategy other than fight and kill which worries God King cause they have more casualties
    • Mo Shou orders God King to bring All Life Emissary (ALE) who is a Daofather puppet like Evergreen used but much better cause it rivals a top Daofather
    • They use ALE to go on a rampage in battle but Silvermoon uses a mysterious art to increase his strength on top of which he has the 9 level of 8 Arcane Arts so defense is high too. Silvermoon held off ALE while army withdrew
    • Ji Ning asks his Master to let him participate in the next battle but was refused
    • Original body Ji Ning comes out and Primaltwin receives memories
    • Original Ji Ning made massive improvements while going thru MAL trials as well as massive improvements from learning 98 slabs and now primaltwin is receiving it as well
    • During 600 years in training in MAL Ji Ning has also understood Infiniforce (like Heart force and Swordforce) up to the 4th level.
    • He mastered 5 Jewel Sword Art while undergoing MAL trial so he can learn Daos again which he forgot. He quickly regained Dao of Rainwater in a few moments. He also quickly learned Dao of Thunderbolt in like seconds. He regains Inferno and Gale daos after that. Grand Dao Waterdrop and Space is taking a little longer.
    • He uses 5 element cauldron to break apart treasures like Pure Yang treasures to collect 5 elements essence inside and help restore broken sword he found but it hardly does anything. Broken sword is way beyond Pure Yang treasures
    • Upgrades 17 true body clones to 2nd grade Jindan.
    • Goes to see Godking who is surprised Ji Ning got out of MAL but breaks his promise to release Yuwei since he's delayed Ji Ning enough and final battle is close at hand which Ji Ning was gonna participate in anyway.
    • Ji Ning leaves angry and heads to battle field and has Prinaltwin and its 17 clones upgrade Jindans using treasures he got
    • At the same time he releases all the Empyrean Gods he rescued at MAL, about 200, all of who are above average or extraordinary strong Empyrean Gods since they all passed some or most of the trials in MAL. Empyrean Gods and people in army camp recognize each other
    • Ji Ning visits Daofather council and tells them he will deal with ALE to which they agree after JI Ning provides assurances he is aware of ALE's strength as a top daofather but he made major improvements in MAL so he can handle it.
    • Daofathers speculate if he reached Swordforce or Heartforce 5. Some think he got a treasure that will let him rival top Daofather
    • Month later Ji Ning finishes upgrading his true body clones Jindans to 2nd grade and then uses Single Origin Body ability he gained in MAL to fuse 17 clones. As each clone fuses, his body and Jindan improves. After 17 fusions his Jindan becomes 3rd grade which rivals a Daofather in 3 Realms (cause as mentioned earlier Ki refiners in 3-realms suck and they all have 1st grade Jindans). But its just in terms of Ki quality and quantity, he's not a actual Daofather.
    • His divine body is Half-step True God which is far above a Empyrean God.
    • Ji Ning keeps his Original body in case his fused clones gets destroyed and in that case he can create 17 new clones and fuse them again. Once fused its inseparable so he has to keep true body unfused.
    • Ji Ning goes to Starseizer Mansion and uses Rahu formation he got from Human Emperor before, when he gave his 7 divine techs, to fuse with his army which comes easy to him now after his upgrade and he thinks he can rival a True God now and should be able to take on ALE.
    • Ji Ning tells Daofathers he is ready for battle and they start the next battle and tells Ji Ning to go ahead
    • Ji Ning uses his Rahu formation which Daofathers know about since he used it last time he went on a rampage against Seamless Gate and Daofathers worry if this is his plan cause its not enough and they prepare for a loss
    • Ji Ning flies into battle and Seamless Gate smiles and sends in orders to have Ji Ning killed by a barrage of strong opponents and Empyrean Gods on his side warn him to back off cause those enemy formations and puppets can rival top Daofather and more than one is coming after Ji Ning as well as ALE(strongest puppet)
    • Ji Ning attacks and all Daofathers on both sides recognize his sword attacks power and praise it cause they understand the skill necessary to use it. 2 puppets are blown back and people are shocked
    • A formation of 289 Empyrean Gods attack and Ji Nings destroys it with one attack and starts slaughtering remaining EG's as they run away, killing 180
    • All Daofathers are praising Ji Ning saying his sword has surpassed Heavenly Dao Limit and he now has the strongest sword technique in 3 Realms.
    • He destroys another formation and kills off as many as he can before they run, killing over 500 EG'S
    • ALE and Ji Ning fight while Mo Shou withdraws troops. Nuwa camp Empyrean Gods attack fleeing Seamless Gate since they have the advantage now after Ji Ning killed a bunch of them
    • God King orders Ji Ning to stop or he'll destroy Yuwei's soul and tells him to stage a injury and withdraw
    • Ji Ning starts going crazy on ALE and God King praises Ji Ning cleverness and acting abilities
    • Ji Ning beats down ALE and binds it and Empyrean God inside with a rope type treasure and then stores it away
    • Battlefield and Doafathers are shocked as he beats ALE and captures it
    • God King realizes Ji Ning wasnt acting but was just mad
    • God King pulls out Yuwei's soul and Yuwei tells Ji Ning to look after their daughter and God King crushes Yuwei's soul
    • Entire battlefield saw but even daofathers couldnt do anything since God King is also Daofather
    • Ji Ning starts attacking fleeing Seamless army while using Lightning Movement on his Rahu Formation and Nuwa camp army joins him
    • Dying Empyrean Gods laugh at Ji Ning and tell him they'll keep Yuwei company in the afterlife and he'll join them soon enough
    • Daofathers praise Ji Ning and equate it MAL cause even in Daofathers eyes its a mystical place
    • Nuwa camp celebrates but Ji Ning doesnt feel like it and drinks with Silvermoon instead who also lost his Dao Companion
    • Seamless Gate plot to kill Ji Ning with Daofathers even at the risk of starting final war cause they know he isnt a True God or Daofather yet, on top of which Ji Ning now has ALE which can increase his power. Their goal is at least his true body, if they kill it Ji Ning will only have his Primaltwin left which isnt as big a threat
    • Ji Ning is training and comprehends Grand Dao of Thunder and Lightning and has almost fully recovered Grand Dao of Waterdrop
    • He kills Empyrean God he captured and takes over ALE
    • They attack him at Human Emperor's palace with multiple Daofathers including a sword user who specializes in killing sneakily and fast and has Swordforce 5, called Dark Light. Ji Ning wasnt prepared and his body and Jindan was destroyed
    • Daofathers there are pissed, especially Human Emperor cause its his palace
    • Subhuti summons 3 out of 4 of his disciples who became Daofathers (4th is only a ordinary Daofather and would be useless). Subhuti tells Woodcutter its his choice to come or not. He says they wanna kill his Junior-Apprentice Brother but hasnt asked him permission to do so
    • Ji Ning uses ALE to fight back using his Primaltwin since Empyrean God body was destroyed but faces 2 Daofathers Dark Light and Shadowless who specializes in assassinating and then Mo Shou joins them since if they take out the Primaltwin as well Ji Ning is finished
    • Ji Nings 3 Daofather Senior-Apprentice Brothers come 1 by 1 and show off their power
    • The first of his 3 Apprentice brothers to come is a Monkey called Wukong who hits Mo Shou with his stick
    • Shadowless faces Wukong while Mo Shou goes after Ji Ning and he cant handle her and then his 2nd Apprentice Brother Crazy Ji comes but cant stop Mo Shou
    • His Eldest(1st) Apprentice Brother Woodcutter comes and destroys Mo Shou's arm with his axe and then kills Dark Light a second after
    • People recognize him as Hou Yi (guy who created Archery Tech) and he says its time for negotiations so all top leaders stop fighting and convene on how to settle this matter
    • Ji Ning then notices that ALE is unresponsive and broken. Mo Shou knew how to break it since they made it
    • The negotiations end and the result is: (1) Ji Ning can no longer fight in battles until final war since even with his Primaltwin he is strong in techniques and Dao. Its just he doesnt have a strong body anymore so he cant become True God, and (2) Seamless Gate will no longer use any of their other ALE's in battles until final war
    • 3-Realms leaders know Ji Ning suffered a loss so they offer to give Ji Ning anything he wants which Ji Ning refuses
    • Seamless Gate is happy cause Ji Ning only has a Ki-Refiner Primaltwin left and he cant be Leader Class(top Daofather) with only Ki-Refining
    • In Prison Realm Ji Nings original body he left behind instead of fusing with his clones creates another 17 clones and fuses them again so Ji Ning hasnt lost anything except some Primal Essence used to create clones and fire/ice essence used to upgrade clone Jindans
    • He starts training and fighting against residents in Prison and and subdues those he can and steals their treasures and scans their minds for anything useful
    • In a memory he found that 1 of the other Prisoners has a time treasure which he can train inside of and accelerate time but he isnt strong enough to fight that guy yet
    • 5 years go by and Ji Ning gets swordforce 5 and tries to face that guy with Time treasure but Ji Ning loses
    • Ji Ning tries to get to True God level and succeeds as Book ends

• What chapter in Book 18 does he become a Pure Yang Immortal?
    ch 22
  • Does Ji Ning join a new sect when he leaves the 3 realms?