I have sinned.... read ahead of translations...

Comments

• edited September 2016
    why will he have any emotion for a clan who wanted to kill him even before he arrived there? if u all read properly, in the beginning he feels very nostalgic and sense of home when going back. Most chosen of his generation probably hasn't done anything massive for the clan yet. they are all future prospects and thats why they are important and nurtured. you think Fang wei has won them wars or something? MH is a future genius that should have been nurtured with care and resources. have you read what Fang wei receives everyday? and MH grandpas going away is not his fault thats personal business. And the fruits were kept back in clan due to nirvana effects as per Shui Donglu's request. he is the direct bloodline. his grandpa's basically made the sect, and his family has done more for the clan than the whole lot. the fruits were never theirs to make any decision of. it was kept for safe keeping. So Viole1369, though you may sound coming out hot its all baseless opinions.
  • chrish said:
    akachunu said:
    The nirvana fruits dnt belong to fang Wei. He drains old peoples ( of the clan) immortal Ki to strengthen himselfn kills them in the process. 
    Yeh what was that all about? Sounded similar to stealing the foundation of others. Vile and evil
    its mentioned in the translation i think.
  • I can get why MH had no attachment to the clan. I mean, he spent his life up till then basically alone, his only interaction with the clan was basically with his parents and sister and those dudes who tried to attack him in the Demon Immortal Sect. Before he even arrived, he finds out the clan tried to kill him. When he got there, he finds out not only things that are rightfully his have been taken from him but also that the Great Elder is trying to kill him. I can see why he gives no shits about the clan, the clan gave no shits about him. Sure, maybe he was away for a long time and Fang Wei took his spot as the star, but the clan does nothing but disrespect him. If someone was trying to kill you after robbing you, would you care about them, even if they were family who you've never seen before said incident?
  • Lolz at not doing anything for him
    Pretty damn sure they did everything possible in his two 1st Lives as clan to make him survive, and why would they Simply DO ANYTHING at all in his 3rd life , when the whole plotline was to sever Fang Clan connection with MH completely in order to let him live.

Also this isnt ur modern times, its ancient times - A King has to consider all his subjects and not just his direct family[Pretty basic knowledge if you read history that is]. When you take up post of Head of clan , The clan comes first in everything - whether its your family or your own life.
    Sure MH was conned banned and had its rightful stuff stolen, Agree that was bad.
    But hoping Fang Wei died even after you have read end of arc? If that not biased fanboysim , I dunno what is.
    I like MH, no shit - But doesn't mean everything who opposed him needs to die.

Also proof of that "Evil" cultivation please.

What fang wei did? Brought honor to clan as Strongest young generation in all 9th mountain and sea. Highest clan talent. Pretty sure everyone in novel said Wei did the most for clan.
    Also if MH was given the fruits like you all wish too, Do explain how he would get those 1st Gen Nirvana fruits and even get the legacy which became his foundation of Immortal arteries.
    Also clan didnt try to kill MH - A part of it did, Again royal struggles if you read history. 
  • ^^^^ this guy gets it. Amen brother 
  • edited September 2016
    We can't relate our history to that of this world. They were not kings they were rulers. There is a difference, sure he has obligations but it dsnt outweigh personal agendas. That's why they are cultivators. Just cause I support some one it doesn't mean fanboyism. By the way there is nothing wrong Being a fanboy, don't be afraid to be one. It is surely not being biased. Him draining Ki from those old dudes is not our MC's way. Atleast not to his own people. He is strongest from his clan so what? How is that bringing honor? His side of the family all supports him unquestionably. He gets so much resource in return. Isn't that enough. It was not mentioned anywhere that he is definitely the strongest of his generation. Even after MH becomes immortal with so much meridians, FW is reluctant to give the fruits. In this whole arc MH has done more for the clan than FW in all these years. The samsara pill was more than enough, but still he is looked down by the grand elder. Isn't that biased. The part which wants to kill him is basically the ruling part. Er gen basically makes him a valiant soldier at the end due to him making that one decision before dying. He just didn't oppose MH, it's kind of a tease. Showing MH his own fruit in FW possession and fighting against him with that. I didn't understand why he couldn't permanently integrate with it, but what if he could and MH didn't have any way to get it back?? If FW would have died by MH hands and then revived I would be satisfied. It's all about getting ur share for me. The part about him draining Ki from old people to cultivate hit the bottom line of an ideal character for me.
  • I havent read the whole thing....i jus want fw to be humiliated as he has lot of pride which he has no solid power to conform with
  • You forget the amount of times mh has stolen from everyone he encounters, as well as when he was at qi condensation and was basically a vampire that sucks everything out of the people around him when he was trying to get the 13th stage of qi condensation. Mh is as bit of an asshole as FW is, even more. 

And who's to say those old dudes are part of the clan? What if its just rogue cultivators, etc from other sects and class that they kidnapped to be FW's energy drink.

Don't get me wrong MH is my favorite character in all thr novels I've read
  • yh Fang Wei is just a douche not straight up evil, same with Meng Hao. 
  • vex said:
    yh Fang Wei is just a douche not straight up evil, same with Meng Hao. 
    Exactly if people weren't biased towards MH they they would realize that throughout the series MH has been the biggest shameless bastard they know and they love it. But when its someone else(particularly MH's enemies) they they'd get flamed and raged at.

If we're only talking about stealing stuff from others they FW stealing MH's NFs isn't such a big deal compared to what MH took from people around him. 

Come on guys, look at the whole big picture in 3rd person and you'll see how everyone is a douche in their own right but they're not equally treated as such.

Well that is society no one's perfect I guess.
  • if the spoilers ive read are correct then the dude literally makes a divine ability to take peoples money lmao. and look at the way he treats the other chosen just because hes stronger than them lol.
  • edited September 2016
    vex said:
    if the spoilers ive read are correct then the dude literally makes a divine ability to take peoples money lmao. and look at the way he treats the other chosen just because hes stronger than them lol.
    Yup he did make it. He can forcefully make people owe him money via promissory notes without them even agreeing cause it will be subconsciously branded into their soul i.e. in a recent chapter i read the guy he used it on has a feeling of a voice sounding in his soul that says repeatedly  "you owe meng hao money, you owe meng hao money, you owe meng hao money" and he's like "when the hell did i owe him money?!" 
  • edited September 2016
    The problem i have is, with all the this BS that is happening, is for the clan? ok why then FW is better than MH? right now everyone know MH is better and this chapter show that everyone wanted to kill MH if he make another move against FW, if it was for exemple FW acting against MG would they jump in? this is why i dont give a fuck about the fang clan and hate then, the same way with his parents, IF Er gen really wanted to server karma, he should not have dropped hints, like in the song clan, his sister, etc etc... because of these hints, it made a plothole. of course this does not make the novel bad, but it is still a plothole you can feel whatever you want, but his parents and fang clan since chapter 500 i'm hating then because of the same reason and people told me when it get translated this would change etc but no things just get worse,

rant end fang clan should've been destroyed and the only people left would be MH and his family this would be perfect to me, i cant understand how you guys see that it is normal to someone try to kill you and you just say, 'ok' because it is a royal struggle of politics, MH need to just chill down and forgive everyone. he should forgive everyone who tried to kill him in that cave where he take the test of the flame where he changed his destiny and not get retribution when he could against those who tried to kill him? even when he was stealing life force from people they're all evil cultivators...

just because someone kill doesn't mean he is a cold hearted murderer, what if he killed to save his children? a man saving his wife from rape? you guys need to watch the scenery more, while i understand the clan, at the same time i cant understand why they just dont have a private conversation with him and told him and since he is better than FW they do not try to cultivate him, i believe MH would appreciate it, even his parents, maybe all the hate for the clan came because of these scumbag in the clan this is why they hate the clan, and since this is a clan of scumbags and no one is doing a thing to change it they should just die together.
  • look at how malicious MH is being and for what? hes already the strongest without the fruits and yet he has destroy FW. this is like a person getting punched and then proceeding to beat the person that punched them unconcious in the name of self defence. 

if hes so mad about people that are trying to kill him, why not just tell his dad? judging from the threat his dad made to the dao socities, hes capable of helping.
  • edited September 2016
    Just putting it out there, those of you who are saying FW is a douche for taking immortal ki from others for his own cultivation are dumb hypocrites. MH literally did the same during foundation establishment, except he took it a bit higher and killed them completely. FW is far more reasonable of a character than MH ever was and ever will be. Use a better argument ffs
  • Prady said:
    Just putting it out there, those of you who are saying FW is a douche for taking immortal ki from others for his own cultivation are dumb hypocrites. MH literally did the same during foundation establishment, except he took it a bit higher and killed them completely. FW is far more reasonable of a character than MH ever was and ever will be. Use a better argument ffs
    Wait  arent they trying to kill menghao that time?
  • Point is, meng hao has been stealing shit from other people from the early days of the novel. So hating on a character that is not the mc for stealing his stuff is utter hypocrisy.

The clan using MHs Fruits on FW is really normal if you ask me. 

A kid who's basically fated to death left your house for hundreds of years, you have no idea whether he'll live or not or if he'll even be back to take it. So its pretty normal for the clan to use his fruits that just let it rot away in a storage cell waiting for a kid who had almost 0% chance of survival who's also been gone for hundreds of years.
  • edited September 2016
    Nah i dont like MH stealing things etc dont even find it funny but its in the history so i follow, about the immortal ki they're all evil cultivators and one of then even tried to kill him(when he was in that lake he was a core cultivator and they wanted that lake) he never go to a baby or innocent man to do it and by spoilers FW did go to another people that are not evil even with all the resources he have already.

and BTW if MH killed one guy to survive is COMPLETELY different than FW using it to grow more powerful does not even count on the same table just because someone kill doesn't mean that people who kill are all cold hearted murderer.
  • edited September 2016

A kid who's basically fated to death left your house for hundreds of years, you have no idea whether he'll live or not or if he'll even be back to take it. So its pretty normal for the clan to use his fruits that just let it rot away in a storage cell waiting for a kid who had almost 0% chance of survival who's also been gone for hundreds of years.
    The embezzlement is so normal and understandable, that when the kid does actually return to withdraw his savings from the bank, they try to cover it up with covert assassination attempts. Which is a sure sign of a guilt free conscience ... not.
  • fang wei had no reason not to use the fruits. why miss the oppertunity of him basically leaving all the other chosen in the dust, on the off chance meng hao survives and comes to get them back? his entire mind frame is being the strongest to prop up the fang clan. 

meng hao doesnt even need them. hes practically unrivalled by his peers so why mess with the only real hopeful that the fang clan has? 

it honestly just seems like hes being a petulant child. if u want revenge against the people that tried to kill you, why target a person that hasnt tried to kill u?
  • FWs grandfather and grand elder is the cause of all this. 
  • vex said:
    fang wei had no reason not to use the fruits. why miss the oppertunity of him basically leaving all the other chosen in the dust, on the off chance meng hao survives and comes to get them back? his entire mind frame is being the strongest to prop up the fang clan. 

meng hao doesnt even need them. hes practically unrivalled by his peers so why mess with the only real hopeful that the fang clan has? 

it honestly just seems like hes being a petulant child. if u want revenge against the people that tried to kill you, why target a person that hasnt tried to kill u?
    Maybe because they tried to kill me? lol MH does not even care about fang clan till all the assasinations and backstabbing and you want him to just let then just because he is 'stronger' than then? 
  • vex said:
    fang wei had no reason not to use the fruits. why miss the oppertunity of him basically leaving all the other chosen in the dust, on the off chance meng hao survives and comes to get them back? his entire mind frame is being the strongest to prop up the fang clan. 

Maybe because they tried to kill me? lol MH does not even care about fang clan till all the assasinations and backstabbing and you want him to just let then just because he is 'stronger' than then? 
    ...not even sure what you're trying to argue here considering FW didn't try to kill MH??
  • vex said:
    vex said:

...not even sure what you're trying to argue here considering FW didn't try to kill MH??
    So FW Composes the clan as a whole.... its seens you're set to defend FW even when he is an asshole his pride killed all good things he would've done in the future for me, worse if he know about the things, with is clearly stated that he know some things that happens, there is no meaning as to why he act this way, sure i understand that MH should not have come back for all the clan know but the thing is since he is back why not talk? i know this is xinxia but this is a fucking stupid thing try to imagine all the glory MH would bring to fang clan if they tried to treat him nicely and yet you just want MH to not hate everyone because one guy is good, one guy do not tried to bully him but let others do it for his amusement, a bad apple spoils the bunch.

FW is an asshole i could not even like someone like him because of his PERSONALITY he is an asshole and this is the end even fang dahoer the girl with the corpse in her back is more likely to be friendly than FW, she HAS a reason to hate him, but lets try to find the reason why the fang clan hate him? oh he is the same family ok, and he is the owner of the fruits who they couldn't possible talk to him about it because they're backstabbing  assholes trying to kill him just because he is competition.

now why the clan as a whole is a bunch of assholes? because they let it get this far without doing nothing, now i understand why there is even a civil war there.
  • why do you keep confusing the actions of clan elders with the actions of FW? end of the day FW didn't have a hand in the attempted assasination of MH, plain and simple. and again, im aware that he's a douche. but that isn't a good enough reason to try to literally cripple him. sigh.
  • vex said:
    why do you keep confusing the actions of clan elders with the actions of FW? end of the day FW didn't have a hand in the attempted assasination of MH, plain and simple. and again, im aware that he's a douche. but that isn't a good enough reason to try to literally cripple him. sigh.
    you know that if you omit a crime in severe cases you can go to jail? he know about the whole thing, this is everything i need to know about him.
  • i had no idea the modern justice system was in effect in the world of ISSTH. you learn something new everyday i guess.
  • @Burningman you should really stop :P you're getting nowhere with your broken argument 
  • edited September 2016
    People who are saying that MH also plundered and looted. Tell me this did Meng hao loot from someone of his own? Did he even loot from a person who was infact not his enemy to start with? Yes he did snatch legacies but that was competition this is was not. This was stealing of something that was related with his life. The treasure he has was made my MH life and a great treasure at that. FW is draining Ki off immortal n killing them!! Is that not evil? MH did same but in rage and defence. Some people just has to judge MCs. Also he had a vague idea of what was going on. MH feels sympathy for him due to him being of the same clan. FE doesn't plan on giving back the fruits if he succeeds in immortality. Just hiding behind the clan. This type ppl, I hate the most.
  • I just wanna know...except fr the rain dragon legacy (which is not that great) which legacy did meng hao steal?