Ancient Strengthening Technique (Portraits of Beauty) *Spoilers*

Comments

• Another question is yiye jiange part of mc's harem?
  • edited August 2016
    AmazingLi said:
    Another question is yiye jiange part of mc's harem?
    judging by page 4..

"
     A girl that took him as an apprentice to give him standing so a little bigger town doesnt bully him. She came when he signaled for help from an old dude who loved the aforemention fish at the restaurant. Shes described as one of the most beautiful, white purity, riding white crane. She is from animal trainer family, and is aunt of the girl i mentioned earlier. They told the girl that she is her mother and he is the father, so lot of teasing for the pure innocent master.. He calls her master when he messes with her.  She promised him sex only after she can get revenge for her family..  They were wiped by some other animal trainer family who wanted to be the only animal family: she was spared cause the son of that family lusted after her.  This is the last thing he does before he leaves the beginning continent and shes taken away through a pure crystal beast that he gave her because they were both pure,  before they do it.  He meets her later under the sea,  where he forms a sea harem with 3 of the hottest milf queens,  and 1 girl,  and unites that area of the sea. She is one of the painted beauty girl. She is prob one of his favorite. And is mentioned and visted more then the main household. Gives child. "
  • AmazingLi said:
    AmazingLi said:
    what chapter do the mc and his elder sister recognize each other?
    what chapter do the mc destroy the Yan clan?
    Early 400 however he sees her around 200s but does not do anything because it would cause her harm...
    when do the sister meet with the mc's mother?
    400 it's at the time when the MC decided to take her to the yan clan
  • Does anything happen with mc and Yu He?
  • AmazingLi said:
    Does anything happen with mc and Yu He?
    I guess you didnt real previous spoilers. IIRC nothing doesnt happen for another 1,000 chapters lol. 
  • Does mingyue's parent get revive?
  • AmazingLi said:
    Does mingyue's parent get revive?
    Who killed them? Judging from the currently translated chapters they seem to be a really strong couple.
  • Can someone give a spoiler about the relationship between the MC and canghai mingyue? 
  • Can someone give a spoiler about the relationship between the MC and canghai mingyue?
    she is the first to get pregnant she gives birth to twin 青尊 Qing Zun (boy) and 青音 Qing Yin (girl).

Sometime I try to speak English.
  • AmazingLi said:
    Who killed them? Judging from the currently translated chapters they seem to be a really strong couple.
    Immortal Sword Sect and Sword House (not sur)

• talion333 said:
    AmazingLi said:

Why? Also how does the MC avenge them?
  • talion333 said:
    Can someone give a spoiler about the relationship between the MC and canghai mingyue?
    she is the first to get pregnant she gives birth to twin 青尊 Qing Zun (boy) and 青音 Qing Yin (girl).

Nice I guess...
  • So around when does canghai mingyue get pragnent with qing shui's child, which chapter? 
    Thank you

• edited September 2016
    Nabcake said:
    talion333 said:
    AmazingLi said:

Why? Also how does the MC avenge them?
    Yes the mc destroy the tow sect ( + sword house is the sect of the husband of Mingyue Geulou a big batsard )
  • Sam004 said:
    So around when does canghai mingyue get pragnent with qing shui's child, which chapter? 
    Thank you

the child birth = http://http//lnmtl.com/chapter/ancient-strengthening-technique-chapter-583

• talion333 said:
    Can someone give a spoiler about the relationship between the MC and canghai mingyue?

Nice I guess...
    yes hes breacktrought when he see the childs .
  • edited September 2016
    Qing shui familly at chap 1140
    (not in order)

Cānghǎi Míngyuè mother of Qing Zun (boy) and Qing Yin (girl)

Mingyue Gelou mother of Little Yuchang (adopted girl) and Qing Ming (boy)

Shi Qingzhuang mother of Qing yan (girl) ((born 3 day after Qing Ming))

Huoyun Liuli mother of Qing yu (girl)

Yun Duan (elder yun) mother of Qing Yun (girl)

Zhu Qing mother of Qing long (boy)

Wenren Wushuang (barren)

Di Chen (loste)

Di Qing

Yiye Jiange (aunt and substitute mother for luanluan)

Yu Ruyan (madame  Duanmu)

Hai Dongqing

Mu Qing

Yu He (strange relationship)

• Could someone mention all the chapters in which a new child is born something like what @talion333 did above with canghai mingyue giving birth to the twins Qing Zun and Qing Yin in chapter 583 however a link is unnecessary as I and everyone else that is interested can find them on lnmtl.

thanks to those who can provide any bit if possible, also please give a specific chapter (sorry for demanding so much) I'm asking because if someone says for example between 450 and 500 it will be awkward looking through them just to find those few (5 at most) chapters of birth and spending time with the family... Reason for this request is because I enjoyed those few chapters where they were born and the Scenes of the MC and his children...
  • edited September 2016
    With the new info that Mingyue Gelou's husband was in the sect that killed Canghai Mingyue's parents, does anyone know the backstory between those two? Been wondering about that for a while, also was he the reason the parents got killed or was he just someone in the sect coincidentally or was it because of him having issues with the MC due to Gelou?
  • edited September 2016
    talion333 said:
    Qing shui familly at chap 1140
    (not in order)

Cānghǎi Míngyuè mother of Qing Zun (boy) and Qing Yin (girl)

Mingyue Gelou mother of Little Yuchang (adopted girl) and Qing Ming (boy)

Shi Qingzhuang mother of Qing yan (girl) ((born 3 day after Qing Ming))

Huoyun Liuli mother of Qing yu (girl)

Yun Duan (elder yun) mother of Qing Yun (girl)

Zhu Qing mother of Qing long (boy)

Wenren Wushuang (barren)

Di Chen (loste)

Di Qing

Yiye Jiange (aunt and substitute mother for luanluan)

Yu Ruyan (madame  Duanmu)

Hai Dongqing

Mu Qing

Yu He (strange relationship)

Wenren Wushang and Yiye Jiange also get pregnant but that happens quite later in the series. The MC has at least one child with pretty much all his wives by the end of the series.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Nabcake said:
    With the new info that Mingyue Gelou's husband was in the sect that killed Canghai Mingyue's parents, does anyone know the backstory between those two? Been wondering about that for a while, also was he the reason the parents got killed or was he just someone in the sect coincidentally or was it because of him having issues with the MC due to Gelou?
    M.G husband throw away them because he want to marry withe another girl from a powerful family but he learns that she is a genius and a qing shui woman so he force them to come back using is sect background and threat to destroy the Qing family. Later Mc wast him and exchange his life against the retourne of Mingyue Gelou and Yuchang.

• edited September 2016
    Could someone mention all the chapters in which a new child is born something like what @talion333 did above with canghai mingyue giving birth to the twins Qing Zun and Qing Yin in chapter 583 however a link is unnecessary as I and everyone else that is interested can find them on lnmtl.

thanks to those who can provide any bit if possible, also please give a specific chapter (sorry for demanding so much) I'm asking because if someone says for example between 450 and 500 it will be awkward looking through them just to find those few (5 at most) chapters of birth and spending time with the family... Reason for this request is because I enjoyed those few chapters where they were born and the Scenes of the MC and his children...
    Qing shui is generaly out of home when they give birth. but he relly like spend time with the childs

• talion333 said:
    Could someone mention all the chapters in which a new child is born something like what @talion333 did above with canghai mingyue giving birth to the twins Qing Zun and Qing Yin in chapter 583 however a link is unnecessary as I and everyone else that is interested can find them on lnmtl.

Qing shui is generaly out of home when they give birth. but he relly like spend time with the childs

Okay thanks for the info about ch.583 I really enjoyed it and how he spent I think a year and a half with his family 
  • Whats happens with Mingyue Gelou and his daughter?
  • eldaniwar said:
    Whats happens with Mingyue Gelou and his daughter?
    her original husband -
    from what i remember her original husband is a mk or a xiantian but probably an mk from a powerful sect and forces them to go back with him or the qing family will be destroyed or if she doesnt want to go her daughter doesnt have a choice the mc is not strong enough at the time which makes them leave (i think, rough understanding of raws...)
    so at this point i want to ask because i have not read too far or even very attentively, what chapter does the mc go the husbands sect to bring mingyue gelou and her daughter back?  (also does her daughter no longer call him dad because she found out the truth about her real father...
  • eldaniwar said:
    her original husband -
    from what i remember her original husband is a mk or a xiantian but probably an mk from a powerful sect and forces them to go back with him or the qing family will be destroyed or if she doesnt want to go her daughter doesnt have a choice the mc is not strong enough at the time which makes them leave (i think, rough understanding of raws...)
    so at this point i want to ask because i have not read too far or even very attentively, what chapter does the mc go the husbands sect to bring mingyue gelou and her daughter back?  (also does her daughter no longer call him dad because she found out the truth about her real father...
    Chp 447-450
    Her real father is a b****** who treat her and her mother like sh****. Yuchang never stop to call the Mc father .

• talion333 said:
    eldaniwar said:
    her original husband -
    Chp 447-450
    Her real father is a b****** who treat her and her mother like sh****. Yuchang never stop to call the Mc father .

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I have to say while this novel was a fun read to pass the time the constant conflicting information and lack of direction really annoyed me. 

Anyone else who read the whole novel thinks it needed at least another 75-150 chapters to really finish? 
  • talion333 said:
    eldaniwar said:
    her original husband -
    Chp 447-450

So when does he go sect destroying?
  • talion333 said:
    eldaniwar said:
    her original husband -
    Chp 447-450

So when does he go sect destroying?
    yes