Lastest chapter discussion

Comments

• Cica said:
    I'm reading  421 chapter. When MC return to the Mortal World (where starts story)?
    900+
  • y did the black dragon attack the then immortal emperor? 
  • He didnt attack him , more like he was trying to prevent him from disturbing the heavenly demon grotto for their heavenly treasure , since they werent prepared enough to take LQE's body for certain(LQE didnt want them to attack the grotto either anyway) , in the end he died but managed to take his body away.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• When is his sect going to rise to fame again? Oh and who killed little silly? When does he avenge it?
  • He didnt attack him , more like he was trying to prevent him from disturbing the heavenly demon grotto for their heavenly treasure , since they werent prepared enough to take LQE's body for certain(LQE didnt want them to attack the grotto either anyway) , in the end he died but managed to take his body away.

Wait, seriously?! The Black Dragon King is dead? Dammit! I was so looking forward to him interacting with Li Qiye. I just finished the reunion Magu and I was so interested with how she was describing BDK's conflict with Immortal Emperor Ta Kong.

What are the other immortal physiques Li Qiye cultivates?

• Soaring and Void imperfection is what i remember right off my head, will have to re-read for the 4th, but if i am not wrong it was strenght related again.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• CE-NEX said:
    He didnt attack him , more like he was trying to prevent him from disturbing the heavenly demon grotto for their heavenly treasure , since they werent prepared enough to take LQE's body for certain(LQE didnt want them to attack the grotto either anyway) , in the end he died but managed to take his body away.

Wait, seriously?! The Black Dragon King is dead? Dammit! I was so looking forward to him interacting with Li Qiye. I just finished the reunion Magu and I was so interested with how she was describing BDK's conflict with Immortal Emperor Ta Kong.

BDK practice a special technique so every time his life near it is end he separate his soul from his body and make a new body for himself he used it 2 times so the one that died is his 3rd body (the strongest one and contain most of his souland fate palace) his 1st and 2nd are still alive but only have small part of his soul without a fate palace so LGY gave him some treasures to have a chance to ressurct again.
  • so from the scale of 1 to extinct what lvl are the descendants of the immortal emperor who killed the black dragon fucked?
  • Neroxex said:
    CE-NEX said:
    He didnt attack him , more like he was trying to prevent him from disturbing the heavenly demon grotto for their heavenly treasure , since they werent prepared enough to take LQE's body for certain(LQE didnt want them to attack the grotto either anyway) , in the end he died but managed to take his body away.

BDK practice a special technique so every time his life near it is end he separate his soul from his body and make a new body for himself he used it 2 times so the one that died is his 3rd body (the strongest one and contain most of his souland fate palace) his 1st and 2nd are still alive but only have small part of his soul without a fate palace so LGY gave him some treasures to have a chance to ressurct again.
    So they do meet again? That's cool. Would anyone happen to know what chapter or at least what volume?
  • What happens to all the sects that want to destroy the cleansing ancient sect because of what happened at the evil infested ridge?
  • Also who's the person inside the coffin being carried by ants, even Li Qui Ye threaded lightly when he saw that particular coffin.
  • who's the girl who rushed to the gates that LQY visited in the starting chapters?
  • What happens to all the sects that want to destroy the cleansing ancient sect because of what happened at the evil infested ridge?
    Most of them back off due to Cleansing Incense Ancient Sect gaining the war god's temple support.

You know, I just realized something. Considering that Li Qiye is the teacher of a good chunk of the Immortal Emperors as well as other major powerhouses, doesn't that make him the 'Ancestor' to all these sects? Aren't several of the people he's killing off his own disciples/decedents?  
  • Besides Min Ren and Black Dragon none of his formally acknowledged students have made sects that he destroyed.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• CE-NEX said:
    What happens to all the sects that want to destroy the cleansing ancient sect because of what happened at the evil infested ridge?
    Most of them back off due to Cleansing Incense Ancient Sect gaining the war god's temple support.

You know, I just realized something. Considering that Li Qiye is the teacher of a good chunk of the Immortal Emperors as well as other major powerhouses, doesn't that make him the 'Ancestor' to all these sects? Aren't several of the people he's killing off his own disciples/decedents?  
    he's just killing a bunch of infillian desciples which really is a thing and he's repeatedly said so 
  • can someone tell me why he wants to destroy the heaven protector palace of black dragon king?
    and what happens to ta kong mountain? does he ever pecks them down a notch?
  • The palace is run by the little brother of bdk's lover , who also caused bdk's death. The only reason he is alive because bdk asked for leniency to lqe one time , so as long as they meet again he will kill him.
    Ta kong is gone later , yes.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• what are the 9 heavenly scriptures (like names) and does lqy collect them all?

• We know a few of them - the one he had with the immortal techniques , book , death scripture and one more i cant remember its name he has on him again. Only book is the one we know of , but he doesnt have it.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• We know a few of them - the one he had with the immortal techniques , book , death scripture and one more i cant remember its name he has on him again. Only book is the one we know of , but he doesnt have it.
    Also he have space scripture 
  • edited September 2016
    As far as I have read, he practices
    Spoiler:
    4 immortal physiques:
    1)Hell suppressing physique
    2)One that gives him boundless strength
    3)The same physique that his first fiance practices(it has something to do with "pure")
    4)The fastest immortal Physique 
    His idea was to make his body the perfect weapon by having the best defense (both for physical and spiritual attacks),strongest Raw power, and fastest speed. He manages to mastered all of them making him even stronger than ordinary Immortal emperors even before he obtains the Heaven's mandate. The black Dragon King practiced 2 immortal physiques and he was capable of fighting immortal emperor Ta Kong. He also obtains the Death Scripture which makes really really hard for him to be kill and can basically control the undead. I mean he practically allowed someone who wanted to kill him to continuously killed him just so that he can revived in front of her scaring the sh*t out of her. He also obtains the Space scripture which makes it extremely easy for him to escape from his enemies(not that he needs to) and *cough* accidentally create black holes in the bases of his enemies *cough*. It also allows him to travel between worlds which is extremely hard for everyone else.
  • whre i am curretnly in mtl he is in the secret spirit world and became the sect protector of thousand carp river(Mtl) and after that traveled to a city full of real gosts. he wants to open the first omnious grave(Mtl) and obtain something from he lost divine island(Mtl) he also wants to start a war against something he calls  plauge, but that is apparently a matter of the ghost race people?
    my question is what does he obtain from the rave and the island? also whats up with this plague?
  • edited September 2016
    karoman said:
    whre i am curretnly in mtl he is in the secret spirit world and became the sect protector of thousand carp river(Mtl) and after that traveled to a city full of real gosts. he wants to open the first omnious grave(Mtl) and obtain something from he lost divine island(Mtl) he also wants to start a war against something he calls  plauge, but that is apparently a matter of the ghost race people?
    my question is what does he obtain from the rave and the island? also whats up with this plague?
    The plague I don't remember his name but he is a truegod he killed the ghost clan ancestors and made the ghost race submit to him then change the fact making as if he is their ancestor . As for the things he obtained from the grave a blue lamp the can absorb fire and can release a very powerful attack that can kill even Immortals also he obtained the death scripture , and a pet from the island .
  • edited September 2016
    thx for the answer.
    you know what the pet is?
    also does he ever get anymore permanent weapen?
    as of now its only the bow that he permanently uses,
    And if you still remember, how long does he stay in Secret saint world, and does he return to mortal emperor world right away or goes to another world.
  • karoman said:
    thx for the answer.
    you know what the pet is?
    also does he ever get anymore permanent weapen?
    as of now its only the bow that he permanently uses,
    And if you still remember, how long does he stay in Secret saint world, and does he return to mortal emperor world right away or goes to another world.
    He gave the bow away to one of his followers. After the defeating the impostor ancestor of the ghost race, he leaves to the Stone Medicine world.
  • why does he give the bow away?
    didnt it have the chance to become an invincible treasure?
    and what weapens does he use in the future? only his body?
  • karoman said:
    why does he give the bow away?
    didnt it have the chance to become an invincible treasure?
    and what weapens does he use in the future? only his body?
    He gave it away because he doesn't use it much and thought it was a waste , about his true treasure is called world seal for billions of years no one was able to get the stone it made of since it is very pride full it can transform into anything.
  • nice, i read how he got that stone.
    When does he use it for the first time and how OP is it?
  • what's the reason that the MC can cultivate multiple immortal physique's?
    also are the scriptures a kind of supplementary thing or are they their own cultivation paths?
  • Also can u tell me what the pet is?

thx