Latest chapter discussion

1202203205207208830

Comments

  • Triton532 said:
    Btw did mars release the name of the next volume?
    Why would he? We're still in the middle of the current one, since this volume started in chapter 651. Besides, we've still yet to see the heavenly calamity mentioned in the current volume's tittle.


    By the way, what do you guys think this heavenly calamity is referring to? I personally doubt it has to do with Divine Phoenix Empire getting wiped out. I'm inclined to bet on that place being guarded by Supreme Ocean Palace releasing some fearsome thing on Profound Sky Continent.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Ophis said:
    Triton532 said:
    Btw did mars release the name of the next volume?
    Why would he? We're still in the middle of the current one, since this volume started in chapter 651. Besides, we've still yet to see the heavenly calamity mentioned in the current volume's tittle.


    By the way, what do you guys think this heavenly calamity is referring to? I personally doubt it has to do with Divine Phoenix Empire getting wiped out. I'm inclined to bet on that place being guarded by Supreme Ocean Palace releasing some fearsome thing on Profound Sky Continent.
    Ether that or something might happen in the realm of the gods. But if something were to happen it would prob be in the last 20 chapters of the Arc.
  • I am hoping its Che demolishing sacred grounds, but who knows.

    今晚想跟我上床吗?

  • the the SG aren't all that bad .
  • SMDH and MHSR are , AMS is mostly on the neutral stance while SOP is having its special mission.

    今晚想跟我上床吗?

  • Taryn: No it wasn't that great, because those arrogant dumbasses are still taking Yun Che lightly and still haven't realized how much they fucked up.

    All YC did in this chapter is kill a clown who I even forgot about, hopefully next chapter the actual slaughter will begin.
    I was just too excited that we got a chapter I think :/
  • Actually the SG aren't all bad at all. It is just that certain people are seriously corrupt. Yun Che's relationships with any faction directly foreshadows how he will deal with that faction, sometimes irrelevant of his actual intention(see IDR). Yun Che has a good impression of 2 SG, Slightly positive most;y negative of one, and another so far has no redeemable qualities.(You know which ones I'm talking about)

    No doubt the real action will begin as soon as Xue'er comes into play, or if an supreme elder comes(I refuse to believe DPE has a high level sovereign) to "deal"(get shit on) by Yun Che.
  • Finally some hype action, was getting kinda bored with all that info dump. Can't wait to read what happens in the next chapters.
  • Hey guys, does Mirror of Samara active before the user die or after?
    Don't ask us
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
  • Actually the SG aren't all bad at all. It is just that certain people are seriously corrupt. Yun Che's relationships with any faction directly foreshadows how he will deal with that faction, sometimes irrelevant of his actual intention(see IDR). Yun Che has a good impression of 2 SG, Slightly positive most;y negative of one, and another so far has no redeemable qualities.(You know which ones I'm talking about)

    No doubt the real action will begin as soon as Xue'er comes into play, or if an supreme elder comes(I refuse to believe DPE has a high level sovereign) to "deal"(get shit on) by Yun Che.
    Well you know , once the head is corrupt , there is not much saving the rest of the body. Although MHSR has a bit more chance of not being demolished than SMDH , its not that much.

    今晚想跟我上床吗?

  • Hey guys, does Mirror of Samara active before the user die or after?
    do you play dota? If yes then its like linken sphere 
  • Hey guys, does Mirror of Samara active before the user die or after?
    do you play dota? If yes then its like linken sphere 
    instead of 15 sec cool-down (forgot what cd it has now in d2, in d1 it was 15) it has 15 or 20 years though (at least I think so). Great analogy btw
  • Actually the SG aren't all bad at all. It is just that certain people are seriously corrupt. Yun Che's relationships with any faction directly foreshadows how he will deal with that faction, sometimes irrelevant of his actual intention(see IDR). Yun Che has a good impression of 2 SG, Slightly positive most;y negative of one, and another so far has no redeemable qualities.(You know which ones I'm talking about)

    No doubt the real action will begin as soon as Xue'er comes into play, or if an supreme elder comes(I refuse to believe DPE has a high level sovereign) to "deal"(get shit on) by Yun Che.
    Well you know , once the head is corrupt , there is not much saving the rest of the body. Although MHSR has a bit more chance of not being demolished than SMDH , its not that much.
    And thats the issue with simplified factions. It is a great opportunity to bring in new minor characters for a kafuffel yet is instead wasted away. *sigh* I guess this is what you call unity or something. How can gigantic factions not have a lick of disorder, can only the MC's clan have it(talking about all xania's). Or perhaps it is like DE's explanation that the minor figures all have infighting and ect while the sect is unified as a whole.

    I am aware that the SG's arrogance is bread into their bones, hence Yun Che's disgust with them, but I highly doubt that ALL of the "evil" SG's don't have elders or figures that fight for justice. Simply based on the description of the MHSR wiping out the 5fth SG(forgot its name) tells that the other SG would have intervened on the 5fth SG behalf if they had known, ultimately ignoring it afterwards to save face(the arrogance part I mentioned). 
  • Well its possible to have just folks in them , if they weren't as much family based as they are.

    今晚想跟我上床吗?

  • I know I've done a lot of bitching about this previously, but after reading the TL chapter 606 I think I might have figured out why Yun Che didn't really receive much of a profound strength increase after taking in 9 drops of Golden Crow blood.

    Chapter 606 – Golden Crow Legacy

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

    “She has already lost her virgin Yin and her body was also nourished adequately by your vital Yang. Whether it was her body or her life’s vitality, it wouldn’t be burnt or destroyed by the Golden Crow’s flame power. Even her lifeline had been repaired completely, things were even smoother than what this noble one had expected. Just now, this noble one has already endowed nine drops of the most original Golden Crow’s blood into her bloodline. Now she is within the Golden Crow Secret Realm that is formed with my powers, slowly drawing from the power source within, and in the process of understanding the unparalleled profound art of my Golden Crow’s bloodline, 《Golden Crow’s Record of the Burning World》!”

    It only takes seven days to draw out all the power source, and by then she will be able to achieve half-step into the Divine Profound Realm! But if she wants to come out from the Secret Realm, then she must at least grasp the first three levels of the 《Golden Crow’s Record of the Burning World》. If she is too slow and dim-witted, and couldn’t do it in three years time, then she might as well die within!”

    After Yun Che received the 9 drops of the Golden Crow blood he was simply tossed back into the Sea of Death right?
    So unlike the Little Demon Empress, Yun Che didn't get to draw from the power source of the Golden Crow Secret Realm.(?)
  • edited September 2016
    Jonny the Nightmare said:
    I know I've done a lot of bitching about this previously, but after reading the TL chapter 606 I think I might have figured out why Yun Che didn't really receive much of a profound strength increase after taking in 9 drops of Golden Crow blood.

    Chapter 606 – Golden Crow Legacy

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

    “She has already lost her virgin Yin and her body was also nourished adequately by your vital Yang. Whether it was her body or her life’s vitality, it wouldn’t be burnt or destroyed by the Golden Crow’s flame power. Even her lifeline had been repaired completely, things were even smoother than what this noble one had expected. Just now, this noble one has already endowed nine drops of the most original Golden Crow’s blood into her bloodline. Now she is within the Golden Crow Secret Realm that is formed with my powers, slowly drawing from the power source within, and in the process of understanding the unparalleled profound art of my Golden Crow’s bloodline, 《Golden Crow’s Record of the Burning World》!”

    It only takes seven days to draw out all the power source, and by then she will be able to achieve half-step into the Divine Profound Realm! But if she wants to come out from the Secret Realm, then she must at least grasp the first three levels of the 《Golden Crow’s Record of the Burning World》. If she is too slow and dim-witted, and couldn’t do it in three years time, then she might as well die within!”

    After Yun Che received the 9 drops of the Golden Crow blood he was simply tossed back into the Sea of Death right?
    So unlike the Little Demon Empress, Yun Che didn't get to draw from the power source of the Golden Crow Secret Realm.(?)
    yeah, but what about all the tyrant and sovereign spirit of fire... YC is not Nie Lie who needs more that the others to upgrade a level. This part where YC leave with the level of emperor don't make sense.

    The only explaination is Mars don't want him to more powerful than middle sovereign before the direct fight with JC or SG start.

  • momzo said:
    yeah, but what about all the tyrant and sovereign spirit of fire... YC is not Nie Lie who needs more that the others to upgrade a level.

    Yes, and no. Yun Che actually levels up extremely fast until he hits the bottleneck between realms (sometimes mid realm), then has to wait until he can reinforce his foundation during a training time-skip with acquired legacies, evil seeds, and profound arts before he can advance again (often immediately jumping levels in the process). Fortunately this also lets him hit massively above his weight class.

  • Im more interested in learning what these so called gift that the beast Gods have given him. The Phoenix/Dragon/Gold Crow Gods all gave him gifts and said when the time is right he will learn about them.

  • Greyman said:

    Yes, and no. Yun Che actually levels up extremely fast until he hits the bottleneck between realms (sometimes mid realm), then has to wait until he can reinforce his foundation during a training time-skip with acquired legacies, evil seeds, and profound arts before he can advance again (often immediately jumping levels in the process). Fortunately this also lets him hit massively above his weight class.

    Yun Che's 54 profound entrances are all open. He has no bottlenecks aside from Mars stalling his cultivation to keep him weak. 
  • edited September 2016
    momzo said:
    Jonny the Nightmare said:
    I know I've done a lot of bitching about this previously, but after reading the TL chapter 606 I think I might have figured out why Yun Che didn't really receive much of a profound strength increase after taking in 9 drops of Golden Crow blood.

    Chapter 606 – Golden Crow Legacy

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

    “She has already lost her virgin Yin and her body was also nourished adequately by your vital Yang. Whether it was her body or her life’s vitality, it wouldn’t be burnt or destroyed by the Golden Crow’s flame power. Even her lifeline had been repaired completely, things were even smoother than what this noble one had expected. Just now, this noble one has already endowed nine drops of the most original Golden Crow’s blood into her bloodline. Now she is within the Golden Crow Secret Realm that is formed with my powers, slowly drawing from the power source within, and in the process of understanding the unparalleled profound art of my Golden Crow’s bloodline, 《Golden Crow’s Record of the Burning World》!”

    It only takes seven days to draw out all the power source, and by then she will be able to achieve half-step into the Divine Profound Realm! But if she wants to come out from the Secret Realm, then she must at least grasp the first three levels of the 《Golden Crow’s Record of the Burning World》. If she is too slow and dim-witted, and couldn’t do it in three years time, then she might as well die within!”

    After Yun Che received the 9 drops of the Golden Crow blood he was simply tossed back into the Sea of Death right?
    So unlike the Little Demon Empress, Yun Che didn't get to draw from the power source of the Golden Crow Secret Realm.(?)
    yeah, but what about all the tyrant and sovereign spirit of fire... YC is not Nie Lie who needs more that the others to upgrade a level. This part where YC leave with the level of emperor don't make sense.

    The only explaination is Mars don't want him to more powerful than middle sovereign before the direct fight with JC or SG start.

    YC absorbed no spirits , he was just taking in the fire energy to refine his fire spirit body , it was mentioned in the translations. Even if he did , sovereign spirits live at the bottom of the sea of death and are super rare , he was never there or refining them , as what he did was done on instinct , unlike how those spirits are refined. 
    I've always been saying his power up from the crow blood didnt give him big benefits just like the phoenix blood and dragon blood didnt give him much if we compare it to now.


    701 is out.

    今晚想跟我上床吗?

  • last sentence ,keep track on who !? do we know who they are talking about .
  • souldz25 said:
    last sentence ,keep track on who !? do we know who they are talking about .
    Fen Juechen. It seems the 4 SGs r probably aware of his existence or at the very least SOP is.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited September 2016
    guys, after read the chapter i come to think that the Black Moon Merchant Guild maybe will become some kind of problem in the future for YC. Their power is more bigger than the 4SG.They are in all the countries of SP
  • BMMG is supreme ocean palace's front on the mainland , everyone knows this already. Its normal for them to know about Juebutt , considering they locked his father's soul, they might have known BHC held the key too or maybe they gave it to them.

    YC going for the humiliation factor with DPE, i just hope he heads for perching valley now or atleast calls Xue'er on her jade thingy.

    今晚想跟我上床吗?

  • They have spies on YC / Fen Juechen / and blue wind imperial city ( prob cause of Xia yuanba ). Looks like Black Moon keeping tabs on the big players.
  • edited September 2016
    Small summary of 701 from mtl

    Feng Hengkong is mindfucked about what just happened. After realizing what happened he pointlessly threatens YC. YC replies, saying that you basically caused the death of numerous people from my BWE, this is nothing. Every DPE elder get's really mad, 13 elders or something try to attack him but to no avail. YC avoids their attacks with his illusions or something and says that today you suffered this small loss, tomorrow I'll be back so consider what you're going to do next time we meet. They try to pursue him but he is too fast and escapes. DPE apparently realized that the skill he just used is that mirage dash that he was taught from the robber he once helped (they wonder how he has such a skill). DPE orders every disciple or anyone who is kinda strong to search where the f he went. Also Feng Hengkong tells an elder that they should monitor that mountain range valley thing where Xue'er is usually at. YC is also happy that he didn't came face to face with her yet because of his actions (ruined a phoenix idol and killed a prince who's her brother).
    We switch to that Black Merchant dude called Zi Ji. Someone apparently informs him about what just happened, he then asks himself as well if he really just used that mirage dash skill (Extreme Mirage Lightning) and he also says that this skill is way too valuable that even 4sg drools over it. He's also really curious about YC's plan. After that he's told that apparently YC went southeast of the city and hasn't changed his location neither his appearance and is probably taking a nap. Then he says to his informant to not disturb YC and also to not inform others about his whereabouts. Lastly he says that they should keep an eye at BWE and Fen Juechen.

    Please note that I don't read mtl of ATG because I wanna read the tl whenever they catch up, this was a one time thing and I also didn't check for any misspellings or grammar errors. Also I might have missed some details but that's what happened basically. Bladerash, if you're bored to repeat the same things then just copy & paste my post idc.
  • momzo said:
    guys, after read the chapter i come to think that the Black Moon Merchant Guild maybe will become some kind of problem in the future for YC. Their power is more bigger than the 4SG.They are in all the countries of SP
    Black Moon Merchant Guild belongs to Supreme Ocean Palace...


    What can I say about chapter 701? Nothing aside from a "FUCK YOU MARS"! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    Seriously, Yun Che didn't kill a single fucking Elder. Even if he didn't want to kill them yet, at least give them a beating to show who's the boss? It's super annoying when they keep thinking they are actually stronger than Yun Che, and we have to keep reading about how strong they think they are. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH ANNOYING.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • How can BMMG monitor YC if YC uses the extreme mirage skill that even overlord can't catch?
  • They saw him when he was sleeping.

    今晚想跟我上床吗?

  • They saw him when he was sleeping.
    Wut? He was sleeping? Hahahaha 
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
Sign In or Register to comment.