Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Seeing how no sovereign was yet to be invited we might see reunion with Xue'er sooner than expected. Unless they are hiding in the city.
    They might feel the profound waves and will arrive just in time to protect kongkong
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
  • Place your bets people. How many chapters will the beatdown last?
  • edited September 2016
    Seeing how no sovereign was yet to be invited we might see reunion with Xue'er sooner than expected. Unless they are hiding in the city.
    I hope not, but if she does show up then please let it be when Yun Che is about to kill her feather. That way YC can out that grimy bastard. 
    Sparteh said:
    Place your bets people. How many chapters will the beatdown last?
    I just want to read about the arrogant emperor & the prince pissing themselves and regretting ever crossing Yun Che.

Anybody else notices whatever Yun Che comes to collect long overdue 'debts' from people that has wronged him the first thing he does is destroy their gate? Or how Mars is apparently a f*cking troll who lives at the bottom of a cliff?(hints the non-stop cliffhangers)
  • edited September 2016
    I just want YC to kill both of those bitches! Their haughty attitudes piss me off so much! That fucking bitchy emperor(BTW the fucking part couldn't be more correct considering he's got over 400 wives) is so arrogant even though he's still at tyrant profound realm even after being over a 100 years of age and that perverted incestuous bastard prince is downright creepy! Fucking bastards deserve to die a 100 times over!!
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • The gate exploded.
    People in the whole city started shouting in confusion and panic.
    Yun Che's words resounded over the whole city.

Meanwhile, Feng Xue'er was sleeping peacefully in her bedroom after her 3 years of coma and didn't hear any of that.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • The gate exploded.
    People in the whole city started shouting in confusion and panic.
    Yun Che's words resounded over the whole city.

Meanwhile, Feng Xue'er was sleeping peacefully in her bedroom after her 3 years of coma and didn't hear any of that.
    Duh she was busy thinking about YC and digging her self
  • Actually she is in the Phoenix Perching Valley , which is far away from Phoenix City.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• I really hope that BHE would be nothing more than an opening act for the DPE destruction. Otherwise I will be highly disappointed considering all the build up about how strong of an adversary/nation they were, blah blah blah.

My ideal situation would be YC utterly destroying them, with Xue'er watching on the sidelines coldly after finding out what is going on behind her back and while she was in the coma. Even for the opponents that YC can't beat right now, she steps in and helps. Setting the story up for a situation like back in IDC where both her and YC have pure bloodlines.

However, I have this lingering feeling that Mars will have her plead for the mercy for her clansmen, and YC agreeing to let some bastard of the hook again to come and bite him in the butt in the future.....
  • Nibs said:
    I really hope that BHE would be nothing more than an opening act for the DPE destruction. Otherwise I will be highly disappointed considering all the build up about how strong of an adversary/nation they were, blah blah blah.

My ideal situation would be YC utterly destroying them, with Xue'er watching on the sidelines coldly after finding out what is going on behind her back and while she was in the coma. Even for the opponents that YC can't beat right now, she steps in and helps. Setting the story up for a situation like back in IDC where both her and YC have pure bloodlines.

However, I have this lingering feeling that Mars will have her plead for the mercy for her clansmen, and YC agreeing to let some bastard of the hook again to come and bite him in the butt in the future.....
    No, I think that Xue'er will curse them and limit their profound strength.

It would be funny if Yun Che kidnappped Xue'er
  • My prediction is
    Fight will start some phonix elders will die but Xue'er will come to save the day then she'll ask WTF is going on and we'll have 5-10 chapters of talking, arguing, and trwoing words at each other betwen phoneix sect and Yun Che and Xue'er ( like the scenes in the deamon continet turnamnet ).
    After that the phoenix sect will get cursed and the other phoenix god might stay and watch over the phoenix sect (if it has enough life force). Reason for watching/protecting them is if you remove the main force of a country like the phoenix sect civil wars will start and other countries will invade and the ' innocent ' will die.
  • Actually Yun che can got some help if he spread the word... by telling 4 sacred ground about the truth of DPE... I'm sure they will gladly helping Yun che because of few reasons.... want to be friends with his "master" and tyrant pill.... 
  • That would not benefit BWE and him in any way.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• No, it benefits yun che actually, it will help prevent him being hated by Xue'er ~~ yun che can lie to her that 4 Sacred ground is invading DPE... he was asked by her father to run away together  :p
  • Not taking his revenge personally as a bwe citizen when he has the power to do so , would not benefit him and he said he wont lie to her anymore.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Dude, I was kidding...
  • Well i wasnt.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited September 2016
    Razjebac said:
    My prediction is
    Fight will start some phoenix elders will die but Xue'er will come to save the day then she'll ask WTF is going on and we'll have 5-10 chapters of talking, arguing, and throwing words at each other between phoenix sect and Yun Che and Xue'er ( like the scenes in the Demon Continent tournament ).
    After that the phoenix sect will get cursed and the other phoenix god might stay and watch over the phoenix sect (if it has enough life force). Reason for watching/protecting them is if you remove the main force of a country like the phoenix sect civil wars will start and other countries will invade and the ' innocent ' will die.
    Why would the BWE Phoenix God watch over or protect them? 
    The BWE Phoenix God cursed her own inheritors because their ancestor accidentally burned down a village filled innocent men, women & children. Where as the dicks from the divine phoenix sect intentionally burned down over 80% of an entire Empire with innocent men, women & children included.

When you consider the nature of the BWE Phoenix God and what those dickheads did to innocent BWE citizens then you realize the probability of her protecting them is really low. She didn't even protect her own inheritors when they where on the verge of being slaughtered by a couple of bandits.
  • edited September 2016
    Razjebac said:
    My prediction is
    Fight will start some phoenix elders will die but Xue'er will come to save the day then she'll ask WTF is going on and we'll have 5-10 chapters of talking, arguing, and throwing words at each other between phoenix sect and Yun Che and Xue'er ( like the scenes in the Demon Continent tournament ).
    Why would the BWE Phoenix God watch over or protect them? 
    The BWE Phoenix God cursed her own inheritors because their ancestor accidentally burned down a village filled innocent men, women & children. Where as the dicks from the divine phoenix sect intentionally burned down over 80% of an entire Empire with innocent men, women & children included.

When you consider the nature of the BWE Phoenix God and what those dickheads did to innocent BWE citizens then you realize the probability of her protecting them is really low. She didn't even protect her own inheritors when they where on the verge of being slaughtered by a couple of bandits.
    What I wanted to say is if Yun Che decides to curse, annihilate or whatever the phoenix sect he should put up some measurements to fill that hole.
    If you remove the government of a country without establishing a new working one the entire country will go down the drain (what is pretty popular today).
    So one option is having the phoenix god protecting the phoenix empire or to make Xue'er Damm powerful or who knows maybe the phoenix empire goes under BWE control lol.
    I'm saying the phoenix sect should pay for what they did, but others that aren't involved should not.

• How far is Xue'er from DP city and why is she there, cultivating?
  • edited September 2016
    Its far enough that it takes several hours running to reach it after exiting Phoenix city.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Razjebac said:
    What I wanted to say is if Yun Che decides to curse, annihilate or whatever the phoenix sect he should put up some measurements to fill that hole. 
    If you remove the government of a country without establishing a new working one the entire country will go down the drain (what is pretty popular today).

So one option is having the phoenix god protecting the phoenix empire or to make Xue'er Damn powerful or who knows maybe the phoenix empire goes under BWE control lol.

I'm saying the phoenix sect should pay for what they did, but others that aren't involved should not.
    Since when has Yun Che been that considerate to try and get protection for a nation unrelated to him, a nation that treated his BWE as one of the most funniest of jokes, a nation that went to a one-sided war against his BWE, seriously YC or the Phoenix God have no real reason to look after DPE. 

And it's not like they'll be one-sidedly slaughtered by the other 5 nations because even without the Phoenix sect the DPE still has the strongest profound practitioners within the 7 nations and other than stopping the Phoenix sect from growing any stronger the 4SG shouldn't have any interest in DPE (or the 6 other nations). 

If it's about taking control of DPE then one of the stronger sects can do that or the Black Moon Marchant Guild, especially the BMMG they could act as a deterrent even towards the 4SG, either way what happens to the DPE after the slaughter of the Phoenix sect is none of Yun Che's concern because he has far more important things to take care of after this.

Xue'er is so damn clueless that she doesn't even know what her sect has been doing for the past 3 years or even what their currently doing right now and if they actually managed to kill YC then she will never know what they did to BWE because when it comes to her family and sect she is just that damn gullible. Currently to me the thought of Xue'er becoming the ruler of DPE sounds ridiculous, if it's like that then DPE should just get absorbed into BWE.
  • edited September 2016
    If Yun Che gets into a relationship whit Xue'er be it love or friendship ( it will probably be the love one ) then the problems of Xue'er  will some what become Yun Ches problems what includes the future of the phoenix empire and sect. Xue'er after the mess is cleaned up will probably be the next phoenix empire queen.
    Now if they become enemies that is another story.
    Now Xue'er might be clueless because she is always locked up, but she isn't stupid. Let's not forget when she gave You Che the 4 secret phoenix techniques he was missing, she knew that he wasn't from the phoenix sect and that he was lying to her. So I think that she has some potential.
  • edited September 2016
    There better be action next chapter! >:(
  • Hey guys, is there a xianxia where mc is very kind?
    Dude, you ask too much pointless questions... how about you made a thread on other novel categories...?

Btw, yun che already had two heroine with fire birds bloodline or inherited it...
    Cai Yi : Golden Crow 
    Xue'er : Phoenix 

I wonder if he will got another heroine with Vermilion Bird bloodline... maybe he will find one in Azure continent... Ling'er?
  • Ruki said:
    Hey guys, is there a xianxia where mc is very kind?
    Dude, you ask too much pointless questions... how about you made a thread on other novel categories...?

Btw, yun che already had two heroine with fire birds bloodline or inherited it...

I wonder if he will got another heroine with Vermilion Bird bloodline... maybe he will find one in Azure continent... Ling'er?
    He doesn't even need to make one, they literally have threads for his question(s).
    --
    He knew Ling'er in the past, so wouldn't he know if she has a bloodline or not?
  • Maybe she will inherited it??
  • edited September 2016
    Ruki said:
    Hey guys, is there a xianxia where mc is very kind?

if she is in here clan, i don't think she has vermillion bird bloodline. another girls p
    all YC girls are queen or have a high social place.

Xia Qingyue: Asgard future head
    Cang Yue: BWE empress
    Huan Caiyi: IDC empress

futur possible:
    Feng Xue: DPE empress
    Another girl in ACC high social position with vermillion bird bloodline
    su ling'er heavenly treasure
  • edited September 2016
    Taryn said:

He doesn't even need to make one, they literally have threads for his question(s).
    --
    He knew Ling'er in the past, so wouldn't he know if she has a bloodline or not?
    And yet he chooses to ask them here.
    --
    He didn't know anything about her family situation, because she didn't tell him anything and I doubt he had the ability to detect divine bloodlines.

momzo: Well su ling'er is the little princess of the Grandwake Clan so maybe that counts for something....
  • what happens if nagito konaeda where in ATG wont he be op

Who?
  • so how low are the posibilities that mu bingyun is the mother of xia qingyue and xia yuanba? their stories seem pretty similar to me