Baxia formation? Made by "Godking"?

Comments

• edited August 2016
    vex said:
    But True Gods have also been referred to as Daofathers??
    Never seen that happen. IET specifically says "True God or Daofather level" and "Empyrean God or Pure Yang Immortal level" when talking about power levels. I don't get why people refuse to believe he's a True God. True God is freaking True God. That's the whole name "True God of Primordial Chaos". Daofather is "Golden/Ancestral Immortal of Great Firmament". I don't see how you can confuse it. Cantthinkofaname takes the cake

"I think Subhuti was just referring to him being a actual friendgod that was born and not a human body refiner"

Wut... throughout the whole novel noone gives a shit about species, and Subhuti does? True God is True God. They get born True God, that's all. Fiendgod body refiners strive to get to their level. When they become True Gods, they are practically the same. He was born on True God level. There are NO "body refiner" levels. All levels are more or less equivalent of Fiendgods. True God body refiner=True God born from Primordial Chaos. Imagine someone being born with a mastery of Grand Dao. He's a Pure Yang Immortal, right? Does it matter if he was born that way or if he trained like others? No, he's a Pure Yang Immortal. True God is a True God even if he's born that way and didn't train.

"I still believe Daofather is a rank and not a title due to this sentence and a few other things but i guess we can't be sure. "

B12CH13

True Immortals are also known as Pure Yang True Immortals. After them are Golden Immortals of the Great Firmament, also known as Daofathers of the Great Firmament! Alternately, they can just be addressed as Daofather!

I won't even comment, this is clear enough. Don't make me lose faith in humanity again.

"Clearly true gods are a rank below golden immortals in terms of higher cultivation(not power)."

What? God>Immortal. Throughout the WHOLE novel we've been told that in Three Realms Fiendgod Body Refiners are superior. It's specifically stated Empyrean Gods are on True Immortal level and that True Gods are on Golden Immortal level.

"golden immortals=ancestral gods"

One can not simply fail at reading basic english, tell me you are trolling. Golden Immortal=True God. Empyrean God=True Immortal. Immortals are always one realm behind because of shitty cultivation techniques.

• B12CH13

True Immortals are also known as Pure Yang True Immortals. After them are Golden Immortals of the Great Firmament, also known as Daofathers of the Great Firmament! Alternately, they can just be addressed as Daofather!

Forgot about that line. Guess that would have made this whole discussion a lot easier lol
  • edited August 2016
    @Duniak actually that 3rd last line is a mistake, true gods on the level of golden immortals,  true god = golden immortal, ancestral god > true god, which is the next level of fiendgod after true god
  • I'm assuming you mean this?

Do you not see the quotation marks? He just quoted what somebody else said. In fact, he said the exact same thing you just said in the line before and after it.

• Duniak said:
    vex said:
    But True Gods have also been referred to as Daofathers??
    Never seen that happen. IET specifically says "True God or Daofather level" and "Empyrean God or Pure Yang Immortal level" when talking about power levels. I don't get why people refuse to believe he's a True God. True God is freaking True God. That's the whole name "True God of Primordial Chaos". Daofather is "Golden/Ancestral Immortal of Great Firmament". I don't see how you can confuse it. Cantthinkofaname takes the cake

"I think Subhuti was just referring to him being a actual friendgod that was born and not a human body refiner"

Wut... throughout the whole novel noone gives a shit about species, and Subhuti does? True God is True God. They get born True God, that's all. Fiendgod body refiners strive to get to their level. When they become True Gods, they are practically the same. He was born on True God level. There are NO "body refiner" levels. All levels are more or less equivalent of Fiendgods. True God body refiner=True God born from Primordial Chaos. Imagine someone being born with a mastery of Grand Dao. He's a Pure Yang Immortal, right? Does it matter if he was born that way or if he trained like others? No, he's a Pure Yang Immortal. True God is a True God even if he's born that way and didn't train.

"I still believe Daofather is a rank and not a title due to this sentence and a few other things but i guess we can't be sure. "

B12CH13

I won't even comment, this is clear enough. Don't make me lose faith in humanity again.

"Clearly true gods are a rank below golden immortals in terms of higher cultivation(not power)."

What? God>Immortal. Throughout the WHOLE novel we've been told that in Three Realms Fiendgod Body Refiners are superior. It's specifically stated Empyrean Gods are on True Immortal level and that True Gods are on Golden Immortal level.

One can not simply fail at reading basic english, tell me you are trolling. Golden Immortal=True God. Empyrean God=True Immortal. Immortals are always one realm behind because of shitty cultivation techniques.
    ...90% of the Daofathers from the Three Realms are True Gods though??
  • So what? Most True Gods have been alive long enough to master a Heavenly Dao. After that all they need is a cultivation technique, which isn't that hard to get, and some liquefied elemental essence to get to the Golden Immortal level. There's no reason why a True God who can't cultivate to Ancient God not to try to become a Daofather/Golden Immortal
  • dionit said:
    So what? Most True Gods have been alive long enough to master a Heavenly Dao. After that all they need is a cultivation technique, which isn't that hard to get, and some liquefied elemental essence to get to the Golden Immortal level. There's no reason why a True God who can't cultivate to Ancient God not to try to become a Daofather/Golden Immortal
    What do you mean so what? The guy clearly thought otherwise and so I was pointing that out to him. Not even sure why your telling me all this tbh. All the "Daofathers" in the Three Realms have nearly all been explicitly stated as True Gods (some even rival Ancestor Gods) so Daofather couldn't be another word for Ancestor Immortal (which is what a Golden Immortal is). 
  • Did you even read his post? He explicitly shows a chapter where it says Daofather is just another name for Golden Immortal. And it's quite common for people to cultivate both Ki and their bodies, so it's quite possible for someone to be both a True God and an Ancient Immortal
  • vexvex
    edited August 2016
    dionit said:
    Did you even read his post? He explicitly shows a chapter where it says Daofather is just another name for Golden Immortal. And it's quite common for people to cultivate both Ki and their bodies, so it's quite possible for someone to be both a True God and an Ancient Immortal
    At no point has a Ki-Refiner clone been mentioned for any of the Daofathers, the burden of proof is entirely on you for this. The author usually highlights that they are born True Gods that have achieved Daofather level. Not a True God whose Ki-Refiner clone has cultivated to Daofather. Plus I have no clue why that poster randomly quoted something I said to someone else on the first page and who was on a different tangent. And the quote was a character statement which is by no means infallible, now if it were narration then that wouldn't be the case. 
  • What? Where did I mention a clone? I was talking about dual cultivation, both Ki refining and Body refining, like JN's main body. Why wouldn't True Gods, who after comprehending a Heavenly Dao have no further ways of advancement, cultivate Ki refining techniques to increase their power? Also, while it is true that it was character dialogue and it is by no means infallible, you're forgetting it was actually the author explaining to us how the cultivation system works by having a character explain it to the main character. Furthermore, these types of explanations are usually correct, not once have I seen one of them be wrong, at most they're incomplete.
  • vexvex
    edited August 2016
    dionit said:
    What? Where did I mention a clone? I was talking about dual cultivation, both Ki refining and Body refining, like JN's main body. Why wouldn't True Gods, who after comprehending a Heavenly Dao have no further ways of advancement, cultivate Ki refining techniques to increase their power? Also, while it is true that it was character dialogue and it is by no means infallible, you're forgetting it was actually the author explaining to us how the cultivation system works by having a character explain it to the main character. Furthermore, these types of explanations are usually correct, not once have I seen one of them be wrong, at most they're incomplete.
    Huh? His True body is Fiendgod Refining solely, he uses Divine abilities. He has no way of ranking up his True body with any Ki-Refining technique because then he would be a what? A Ki-Refiner. Unless your just arguing semantics by saying "clone doesn't mean Primal Twin"...And actually Nuwas side already has a Body-Refining technique that takes them to the Ancestor God level. Dude what? Yu Wei literally a few lines later says "True Gods are the highest level of Fiendgod possible" which is out right wrong?...
  • I assume you haven't read the raws, or else you'd remember the whole thing about promoting his dantian's class, and how he sent 2 of his main bodies to Moon Abyss Lake and how one of them got upgraded to 2nd class dantian and kicked the demon lord's ass when his other 3rd class dantian body couldn't.  And like I said, that's not entirely wrong, just incomplete. Isn't that technique top-secret? How would Yu Wei, who was at most a Loose Immortal, know about that? Even Seamless Gate might not know about that and even if they did they had no reason to tell her. Hell, even if she knew saying that would just make her look suspicious for knowing a top secret and might blow her cover as a spy.  While on the other hand, there are plenty of Daofathers and they're well known even among Earth Immortals, so she had every right to know that.
  • I thought that after the tribulation u become either a ki refiner or body refiner? U cant be both after the tribulation. If u cud then all the true god daofathers would do it and so they would also be golden immortals. Thays why they either undergo the celestial tribulation or the empyrean god tribulation after which they will walk the path of which ever tribulation they passed.
  • vexvex
    edited August 2016
    dionit said:
    I assume you haven't read the raws, or else you'd remember the whole thing about promoting his dantian's class, and how he sent 2 of his main bodies to Moon Abyss Lake and how one of them got upgraded to 2nd class dantian and kicked the demon lord's ass when his other 3rd class dantian body couldn't.  And like I said, that's not entirely wrong, just incomplete. Isn't that technique top-secret? How would Yu Wei, who was at most a Loose Immortal, know about that? Even Seamless Gate might not know about that and even if they did they had no reason to tell her. Hell, even if she knew saying that would just make her look suspicious for knowing a top secret and might blow her cover as a spy.  While on the other hand, there are plenty of Daofathers and they're well known even among Earth Immortals, so she had every right to know that.
    IIRC he promoted his Dantian via a method that was being followed by his clones in the Prison Realm.  And again, are you honestly saying you can both be a Body-Refiner and a Ki-Refiner....in the same body? Also what Demon Lord? Only thing remotely similar I can remember was the Demon Lord Ancestor God. You said that True Gods who mastered a Heavenly Dao had no way to get to Ancestor God which is false. Also what? That is completely and utterly wrong? True God is NOT the pinnacle of Body-refining, there's not even a tiny bit of truth in this. She said it as a matter of fact, which it's isn't. Also why would she need to know the technique? Heck just knowing the rank exists is enough and she would definitely be aware of that rank considering Nuwa broke through from that level to the World God level and Nuwa is pretty much the Jesus of the Three Realms.
  • ofc you can be ki/body refiner.
    " That’s the advantage which Fiendgods have! Look at the most famous figures of the Three Realms; Houyi, Nuwa, Pangu, Old Man Yuan, and yes, myself; which of them trained solely as Ki Refiners?”
  • souldz25 said:
    ofc you can be ki/body refiner.
    " That’s the advantage which Fiendgods have! Look at the most famous figures of the Three Realms; Houyi, Nuwa, Pangu, Old Man Yuan, and yes, myself; which of them trained solely as Ki Refiners?”
    You do know everyone and their grandma has clones at that level right? Heck the Buddha has like 5 bodies. How do you even breakthrough if you have a single body that cultivates as both a Fiendgod and a Ki-Refiner? What would they be called? An Empyrean Immortal? 
  • Thats why Ning's Primal twin isnt just an extra life for him bit his ticket to training to the peak of ki refining while his main body reaches the peak as of body refining
  • "Already saved Crimsonbright Diagram of the Nine Heavens 17 that momentarily may break through, immediatelybroke through the last bottleneck, strided in Crimsonbright Diagram of the Nine Heavens directly heavily 18 th! Simultaneously the Ji Ning true body Ki refiner class also directly breaks through to Void-level is complete!
    "
  • edited August 2016
    vex said:
    souldz25 said:
    ofc you can be ki/body refiner.
    You do know everyone and their grandma has clones at that level right? Heck the Buddha has like 5 bodies. How do you even breakthrough if you have a single body that cultivates as both a Fiendgod and a Ki-Refiner? What would they be called? An Empyrean Immortal? 
    It is entirely possible to went both ways. Where do you think  the original Ki refining techniques come from? It just way way harder after a certain level
    At the Outisde World, the World God/Chaos immortal level is considered perfect for doing that as the understanding of daos at that level allow them to do it quickest.

NO!!! Chaos born true gods can't get clone. You can only get clone at low level. Well, you can get a lesser type of clone(which is the copy of original body not the truly diffeferent type JN got) at higher level but you couldn't maintain them after becoming Dao lord

• souldz25 said:
    "Already saved Crimsonbright Diagram of the Nine Heavens 17 that momentarily may break through, immediatelybroke through the last bottleneck, strided in Crimsonbright Diagram of the Nine Heavens directly heavily 18 th! Simultaneously the Ji Ning true body Ki refiner class also directly breaks through to Void-level is complete!
    "
    ...How about the actual regular translation because judging from the stage he's at in the quote, this has been officially translated along time ago. 
  • nope,this when he about to face his Empyrean God Celetial Tribulation. 
  • souldz25 said:
    nope,this when he about to face his Empyrean God Celetial Tribulation. 
    Well which is it then? His Empyrean God tribulation or his Celestial Immortal tribulation? 
  • vex said:
    souldz25 said:
    nope,this when he about to face his Empyrean God Celetial Tribulation. 
    Well which is it then? His Empyrean God tribulation or his Celestial Immortal tribulation? 
    empyrean
  • Bro I don't understand why you can't simply understand that dual refining is quite possible and easily. Body refining trains the body, Ki refining trains the dantian. They're separate things and you can train both of them. If you pass the Celestial Tribulation you become an Empyrean God AND a Celestial Immortal. Celestial Immortals have Qi to use magical weapons and spells. Empyrean Gods have divine energy to use divine abilities and powerful bodies. None of these conflict with each other. And if you payed any attention to the story you'd know you're completely wrong and JN himself is proof of that.
  • The reason why Ki Refiners of Three Realms are weak has to do with something also, later explained in the story.

The Almighty Froppy
  • edited September 2016
    how does a person become a golden immortal
    when the requirement to become a  pure yang true immortal is a grand dao
    do you need like 10 grand daos

they should change the translation of Taoism to Daoism
    because i dont know why they would change the entire name
    and if they haven't noticed 
    the Chinese character for d is also t
    (something like that i forgot what the coloration was between them i think it was the English translation for that character is d and t )
    like they actually put Taoism for official English translation
    confirmed by wiki Taoism
    might as well change all of it from
    Dao
    to Tao
    the way of the Tao 
    dear Taoist
    fellow Taoist
    i study the Tao
    i like to expound the Tao
    i live by the Tao and die by the Tao
  • edited September 2016
    Lowlav said:
    The reason why Ki Refiners of Three Realms are weak has to do with something also, later explained in the story.
    Even though they can become stronger through dantian refining, they're still looked down upon and weaker than World Boundary outside Three-Realms as well. A World Boundary could beat a Chaos Immortal any day of the week.
  • edited September 2016
    Lowlav said:
    The reason why Ki Refiners of Three Realms are weak has to do with something also, later explained in the story.
    Even though they can become stronger through dantian refining, they're still looked down upon and weaker than World Boundary outside Three-Realms as well. A World Boundary could beat a Chaos Immortal any day of the week.
    When JN finally got to World God Level, he was almost immidiately kidnapped by the Beast Overlord and "volunteered" into his Empire's daos insitues. Everybody there is not normal kind of World God/Chaos Immortals(And Chaos Immortals had a severe disadvantage during the prison selection due to the losses of their treasure so the one came out always level their fiendgod path to World God level). aside from World God of other insitues, Jn only crush all those trash Chaos immortals/World God in the mini universe
  • The follower that Ji Ning had was also a Chaos Immortal, but as soon as people realised she was a Chaos Immortal they looked down on her right away. That wasn't in a mini universe or anything either.
  • edited September 2016
    The follower that Ji Ning had was also a Chaos Immortal, but as soon as people realised she was a Chaos Immortal they looked down on her right away. That wasn't in a mini universe or anything either.
    When?
    Almost entire of her time as Chaos immortal was in the Beast Empire, She was looked down because her release was JN's effort not her render her 2nd class. And that prison selection stacked against Chaos immortals as they would certainly lose they treasures which are their foundation early on without any chance of replace them while World God couldn't lose their bodies.

During the gathering of Chaos Immortals and World Gods to cross the ocean where the entire group got kidnapped, no world God showed any contempt for Chaos immortals and considered them inferior