Baxia formation? Made by "Godking"?

Last chapter these 18 celestial immortals from seamless gate mentioned a formation which was created by the Godking?

Do they talk about Daoist Threelives? What's their relationship with Threelives, how did they get to posess his formations? How does Ji Ning react to this?

Comments

• Godking is a title given to powerful cultivators at the true god/Daofather level
  • Godking is not a title given to powerful people. The servants of the Starseizer Mansion call Threelives Godking out of respect, the leader of the Seamless Gate is only known as "Godking", so the formation was created by the leader of Seamless Gate. Besides these two people, no one else in Three-Realms is called Godking.
  • That most assuredly means that both Three Lives and this 'Godking' were or are supremes

The Almighty Froppy
  • I dont know what you mean by "supremes" but the two were nowhere close

Three Lives wasnt a Daofather, just a peak Empyrean that rivaled Daofather thanks Divine Ability.

Seamless master is def Daofather of the highest level who could kill Three Lives easily.

They both were just given the same title
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Isn't three lives Dao father and strong one among Dao father too? 
  • Threelives never became a Daofather, no.
  • What set Three Lives apart was his divine ability, the Starseizer hand....which was of the top 10 divine abilities in the Three Realms. Imagine Ning, now putting up Pure Yang Level power with Starseizer hand alone at Void Level. If three lives was a Peak Emperean God, then his strength already likely surpassed that of ordinary Daofather level.

The Almighty Froppy
  • I thought threelives was an ordinary True God?And with starseizing hand was able to kill True God daofathers? Unless i missed something :p
  • The True God/Daofather level also has power differences within it, due to differences in Daos learned and divine abilities. Threelives was a true god who was pretty strong due to his divine ability
  • edited August 2016
    I thought threelives was an ordinary True God?And with starseizing hand was able to kill True God daofathers? Unless i missed something p
    He is a very strong True God and with Starseizer he could punch above his weight class. Several daofathers killed by him in the Great war.

Top daofathefs could take him down but without some scratchs. If he managed to reach Daofather, he would be only behind woodcutter, Seamless gate tyrant and Nuwa
  • He wasnt a True God. He was a Empyrean God

I believe it goes from Primal -> Void -> Empyrean -> True God of Primordial Chaos

Qi Refiner is Primal -> Void -> Celestial -> Pure Yang -> Daofather of Firmament

Pure Yang = Empyrean
    Daofather = True God

Body Refiners doesnt have a equivalent for Celestial.

Threelives was a Empyrean God that rivaled a True God/Daofather
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • He wasnt a True God. He was a Empyrean God

I believe it goes from Primal -> Void -> Empyrean -> True God of Primordial Chaos

Qi Refiner is Primal -> Void -> Celestial -> Pure Yang -> Daofather of Firmament

Pure Yang = Empyrean
    Daofather = True God

Body Refiners doesnt have a equivalent for Celestial.

Threelives was a Empyrean God that rivaled a True God/Daofather
    No no no. 

Celestial Immortal=Emyrean God
    True Immortal=True god
    Golden Immortal= Ancestral God

But in the 3 realms the ki refining techniques are very low quality so thats why Emprean Gods are equivalent to True Immortals and True Gods are equivalent to Golden Immortals. So in the 3 realms the power between Immortals and Fiends are messed up lol.
  • edited August 2016
    http://www.wuxiaworld.com/desolate-era-index/de-book-12-chapter-13/
    Yu Wei nodded. “Based on what I know…for Immortal cultivators, the stages are Zifu Disciples, Wanxiang Adepts, Primal Daoists, Void-level Earth Immortals…and, for those who pass the Celestial Tribulation, the stages are Celestial Immortals and True Immortals! True Immortals are also known as Pure Yang True Immortals. After them are Golden Immortals of the Great Firmament, also known as Daofathers of the Great Firmament! Alternately, they can just be addressed as Daofather! Daofathers are the absolute most supreme figures of the Three Realms. They are unquestioned hegemons who are even more exalted in status than the Celestial Emperor!”
    “After Fiendgods pass the Heavenly Tribulation, they become Empyrean Gods! Empyrean Gods are comparable to Pure Yang True Immortals in power. Every single one of them is an expert of the Three Realms,” Yu Wei said. “Above Empyrean Gods are True Gods! True Gods are generally actual Fiendgods who have created their own divine ability. They war against the heavens and against the earth with terrifying power, and are absolutely comparable to Golden Immortal Daofathers of the Great Firmament!”

True Gods are the highest level of Fiendgods possible. According to legends…the Fiendgods born in the primordial chaos before the heavens were established were at all least Empyrean Gods! The strongest amongst them were True Gods of Primordial Chaos! They were born into the very highest realms of power of the Three Realms. Even without training, they were incomparably frightening figures.”

http://www.wuxiaworld.com/desolate-era-index/de-book-12-chapter-14/
    Yu Wei said with envy, “They are the true favored children of the heavens. Ki Refiners revere Golden Immortal Daofathers of the Great Firmament, whereas Fiendgod Refiners revere True Gods of Primordial Chaos. Daofathers or True Gods; ever since Pangu established the heavens, they have been the most supreme of existences in the Three Realms.
  • Alongside what Bloodviolet said, Threelives being an Empyrean God wouldn't even make sense. For JN to be even considered his actual disciple he would have to be at the Empyrean God level, so why would Threelives make this requirement all the while being an Empyrean God himself? It would be the equivalent of Dancai accepting JN as disciple only when he had Celestial Immortal combat ability.
  • edited August 2016
    Immediately after Yu Wei explained^

“Ji Ning.” The giant yellow bear’s voice suddenly echoed in Ning’s mind.

“Senior,” Ning immediately said.

“Amongst Empyrean Gods, there are those with powerful divine abilities and those with weak ones. Amongst True Gods, there are those with formidable divine abilities and ordinary ones. How can they all possibly be on par?” The giant yellow bear clearly felt displeased on behalf of his master. “In addition…if Master was still alive, I imagine that he would have long ago mastered a Heavenly Dao. Only…despite the passage of ages, Master has never come to seek me out…”

At least when Bear knew him, Threelives wasnt a True God and we know he died during the war

Threelives was obviously Empyrean God with powerful divine ability that he could use to kill True God with weak divine ability

• Not sure what I'm meant to be seeing with that quote. 
  • In order to be Pure Yang/Empyrean God, you have to master a Grand Dao. You cant be Daofather/True God class without mastering a Heavenly Dao. Threelives didnt master a Heavenly Dao so he cant have gone past Empyrean God
  • In order to be Pure Yang/Empyrean God, you have to master a Grand Dao. You cant be Daofather/True God class without mastering a Heavenly Dao. Threelives didnt master a Heavenly Dao so he cant have gone past Empyrean God
    That definitely isn't the case. Do you have anything outright stating that in the current translations because the spoilers pretty much refute this. 
  • Threelives  is True God.. In order to become Daofather one needs to grasp heavenly dao. There is no such requirement to become True God. However due to Fiendgod method being superior compared to Ki refiner, True God and Daofather is considered to be on the same level.

That's what my interpretation is from the chapters so far.
  • Immediately after Yu Wei explained^

“Ji Ning.” The giant yellow bear’s voice suddenly echoed in Ning’s mind.

“Senior,” Ning immediately said.

“Amongst Empyrean Gods, there are those with powerful divine abilities and those with weak ones. Amongst True Gods, there are those with formidable divine abilities and ordinary ones. How can they all possibly be on par?” The giant yellow bear clearly felt displeased on behalf of his master. “In addition…if Master was still alive, I imagine that he would have long ago mastered a Heavenly Dao. Only…despite the passage of ages, Master has never come to seek me out…”

At least when Bear knew him, Threelives wasnt a True God and we know he died during the war

Threelives was obviously Empyrean God with powerful divine ability that he could use to kill True God with weak divine ability

I'm sorry, but how does that quote signify wether or not Threelives was a True God or not? You can be a True God without mastering a Heavenly Dao. 
  • http://m.wuxiaworld.com/desolate-era-index/de-book-12-chapter-20/

http://m.wuxiaworld.com/desolate-era-index/de-book-13-chapter-2/

In the 1st link the bear states that TRUE GODS of primordial chaos are on good terms(refering to threelives and crimsonbright)

In the 2nd link subhuti states that threelives was ranked as one of the top TRUE GODS 

There are normal true gods and then there are those who mastered a heavenly dao, threelives was the latter but because of the starseizing hand he became just as powerfull as those who mastered a heavenly dao.
  • In regards to OP, Threelives is similar to JN in that he can compare to people that should be much stronger than him. But that also has it's limits like how JN wouldn't necessarily be the equal of the Supreme True Immortals after he initially becomes a Celestial Immortal. As strong as Threelives was, he wouldn't be able to win against people like the Buddha and the Human Emperors. If he were to master a Heavenly Dao that would of course change. 
  • vex said:
    That definitely isn't the case. Do you have anything outright stating that in the current translations because the spoilers pretty much refute this. 

“Mastery of a Dao-Path is a prerequisite for becoming a Celestial Immortal. Mastery of a Grand Dao is a prerequisite for becoming a Pure Yang True Immortal. And mastery of a Heavenly Dao is the prerequisite for becoming a Daofather of the Great Firmament!” Yu Wei said.

Patriarch Subhuti’s gaze was rather dreamy as he slowly spoke. “However…he was unable to comprehend a Heavenly Dao, and so his danger sense was comparatively weaker.

In the 2nd link subhuti states that threelives was ranked as one of the top TRUE GODS
    I think Subhuti was just referring to him being a actual friendgod that was born and not a human body refiner

Unless there is no dao requirement for fiendgods in which case I am wrong. But throughout the story we learn of how true friendgods have slower learning rates and thus mastering daos is much harder and it becomes harder to advance ranks. Whats the point of mentioning that if daos have no meaning to fiendgods becoming stronger?
  • ...That doesn't mean that you have to master a Heavenly Dao to be a True God...Unless you seem to think True God is another word for Daofather which isn't the case. Also again, when JN actually becomes a True God all of what you are saying is completely refuted. In fact I can give you the link for the actual chap he breaks through, Heavenly Dao isn't mentioned once in regards to him. 

• You seem to think that True gods and daofather is the same but its not. True god is an actual cultivation level while daofather is just a title for those who have mastered a heavenly dao not an actual cultivation rank. All true god daofathers can become a god ancestor but they dont have a good enough body refining technique thus they are stuck at the True god lvl but with a high level of comprehention like when Ji Ning was only a wanxiang adept he was able to master multiple daopaths. 
  • You seem to think that True gods and daofather is the same but its not. True god is an actual cultivation level while daofather is just a title for those who have mastered a heavenly dao not an actual cultivation rank. All true god daofathers can become a god ancestor but they dont have a good enough body refining technique thus they are stuck at the True god lvl but with a high level of comprehention like when Ji Ning was only a wanxiang adept he was able to master multiple daopaths. 
    Everything you said is on point except Daofather not being a rank. In Three Realms Ancient Immortals/Golden Immortals are called Daofathers. Remember when Subhuti gave JN a cultivation technique which was said to be Great Firmament rank back when he took him in? That technique takes you all the way to Ancient Immortal/Daofather if you master a Heavenly Dao.
  • Alright i understand wat u r saying but it is just another word for the master of a heavenly dao. Let me put it like this then, why are some true gods daofathers? Clearly true gods are a rank below golden immortals in terms of higher cultivation(not power). If wat u said were to be true then only golden immortals and ancestral gods are supposed to be daofathers if it is a rank bcuz golden immortals=ancestral gods. But that clearly isnt the case because it is only a TITLE given to those who master a heavenly dao. Therefor all golden immortals and ancestral gods are daofathers bcuz one needs to master a heavenly dao to reach those lvls but not all true gods are daofathers bcuz only those with a heavenly dao are called such.

Threelives, Crimsonbright,Subhuti and all the other True Gods have the same lvl of cultivation, the True God lvl but some just have a high lvl of comprehension and thus are given the title/status of daofather, the fathers/masters of the heavenly daos.

Hope that made sense lol
  • My guess is that once True Gods master a Heavenly Dao they can easily procure a high grade cultivation technique and train to Ancestral God level.

At one point, when JN gets info from beings outside Three Realms mtl says something along the lines of "Ji Ning now understood Daofather was just another word for Ancestor Immortal". But then again its mtl and its not always accurate. I still believe Daofather is a rank and not a title due to this sentence and a few other things but i guess we can't be sure. Guess we'll have to wait till translations get to that part.
  • Lol yup but that'll be a long wait.

• But True Gods have also been referred to as Daofathers??