Spoiler thread DE

Comments

• This true immortal who was feared away by the xia guy is he ever going to be relevant like is he first one from this power level Ning our son butchers? And why is this always a plot device? I mean some person killing around like no tomorrow getting killed in return and then a senior of the asshole pops a vein? If you kill you gotta be prepared to die yourself. I hate these spoiled characters.
  • (don't know if this has been asked yet but ) what happens in the end to the seamless gate? and who's the head the don of the group?

• When does Ning master the grand dao of archery?
  • (don't know if this has been asked yet but ) what happens in the end to the seamless gate? and who's the head the don of the group?
    The leader of the Seamless Gate is know as Heart Devil and is a God Ancestor, he dies at the final war along with the Godking of Seamless Gate. After another fight with someone from a third party, everyone from the Seamless Gate has to take a Life Oath never to betray Three-Realms and they are allowed to live in peace with the people on the NuWa side.

When does Ning master the grand dao of archery?
    He doesn't.
    The leader of the Seamless Gate is know as Heart Devil and is a God Ancestor, he dies at the final war along with the Godking of Seamless Gate. After another fight with someone from a third party, everyone from the Seamless Gate has to take a Life Oath never to betray Three-Realms and they are allowed to live in peace with the people on the NuWa side.

When does Ning master the grand dao of archery?
    He doesn't.
    Wait wait wait so the person who is always tapping his armrest and is yu wei's master is not the true leader of the seamless gate?

And in one of my questions from earlier u said that subhuti's heavenly dao is the dao of space-time but i thought there were only 10 heavenly daos or am i missing something lol
  • edited August 2016
    It's never fully explained what kind of Dao the Space-Time is, either it's a Complete Dao or a Heavenly Dao, most likely a Complete Dao, idk, can't fully remember.

Yu Wei's master is known as Godking, who is second in command of Heart Devil and one of his disciples. Heart Devil never fully appears untill the final war of Three-Realms.
  • Oh so following that logic the other grand daos when trained further can also match up to and then surpass the 10 heavenly daos? 
  • Yes, Heavenly Daos are not a limit or anything, it's only that some daos start at a higher level. A simple example would be the Dao of Rainwater is a regular dao, but it goes all the way up to Eternal Ultimate Dao of Water, though weapon related daos don't start untill Grand Dao, but goes all the way to Eternal Ultimate Dao.
  • Hmm i see.....then do we ever come across other weapon daos like dao of the spear in the later half of the story?
  • No, not really.
  • edited August 2016
    Hmm i see.....then do we ever come across other weapon daos like dao of the spear in the later half of the story?
    But they do exist.

Anything dao you can think of would be way higher than backward 3 realms thought possible. The outside world don't use that kind of classification system because after a certain level, all daos are equally powerful (Dan dao would be way weaker than swrod dao in a fight but that is different story).
  • Can someone give spoiler/summary about Ji ning celestial tribulation?
  • Why the hell is the Seamless gate allowed to live after the war?
    I want a good reason except of they are no enemies after the fight any more because they could not fight back?

• Does puti fight the godking?
  • NoobElite said:
    Why the hell is the Seamless gate allowed to live after the war?
    I want a good reason except of they are no enemies after the fight any more because they could not fight back?

war start and alot of shit happens ,in the end they need to defeat a strong enemy both sides work together(they blow them self up to hurt/weaken that guy) .
  • souldz25 said:
    NoobElite said:

war start and alot of shit happens ,in the end they need to defeat a strong enemy both sides work together(they blow them self up to hurt/weaken that guy) .
    Well Ning should have still wiped them out after the danger is over. Since -> he has enough power and he does not have to give a single fuck about theses guys more like he should be carving to rip them all apart.
  • Well JN's never been a bloodthirsty person. He found a way to resolve things without killing, what wrong with that? He doesn't have to stoop to their level. 
  • NoobElite said:
    souldz25 said:
    NoobElite said:

Well Ning should have still wiped them out after the danger is over. Since -> he has enough power and he does not have to give a single fuck about theses guys more like he should be carving to rip them all apart.
    ning has always been a more conventional anime-esque MC, who would rather solve problems without violence (in most cases), unlike a lot of the xuanhuan/xianxia mc's who just sort of kill everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, not even just the main people who caused the issue.
  • Can I know what the time span of volume 18 is, It's kinda confusing....it seems as if just years are passing by like nothing
  • like i understand why he wouldnt wipe out all of the youngflame clan
    but at least make it disband
  • All the celestial immortals and upwards were dead, killing any more than that would make him accumulate Karmic Sin.
  • Damn Silvermoon was a badass. Imagine if JN reacted the same way when YW killed herself lol.
  • Mastering a Grand Dao is what makes you evolve into a True Immortal, but what do you need to do to become a True God ?
  • Evaansan said:
    Mastering a Grand Dao is what makes you evolve into a True Immortal, but what do you need to do to become a True God ?
    heavenly dao
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • You don't need to master a Heavenly Dao to become a True God, once you master a Heavenly Dao you become a Daofather. Mastering a Grand Dao is the pre-requisite to become a True God just the same as True Immortal.
  • So JN becomes a True God as soon as his true body passes the tribulation ?
  • Evaansan said:
    So JN becomes a True God as soon as his true body passes the tribulation ?
    No, mastering a Grand Dao is just one of the prerequisites. You become a True God/True Immortal by mastering a Grand Dao and using your cultivation technique to breakthrough. JN's Crimsonbright Diagram can only take him up to Empyrean God. He later gets a better technique and needs to cultivate it to breakthrough.
  • does ji ning accept new daofathers invitation to be his disciple

• Yeah to be a True God, as well as the Grand Dao, your divine body has to be up to a certain standard. 
  • Does Subhuti ever fight ?