Martial World

Comments

• DPI loses 
  • edited August 2016
    I mean, when you consider what he did against the acacia faction (killed at least 2 people, including their ancestor?) it does seem a little weak that he only killed 1 guy and stole their shit...at least kill the guys parents too since they're the main perpetrators?
    The YY sect didn't do terrible things to the DPI. They were taking advantage of the situation, yes; but nothing heinous. Lin Ming taking away their treasures was a good enough punishment. People probably misunderstood the rape to be en masse and wanton.

In chapter 681.

They brought nearly a thousand disciples to rely on the Ying Yang Mystic Palace, so there's no way all of them get raped. At best a few were, as every faction has its black sheep.

神凰岛幸存者近千人,这些人想要寻找一处元气上佳的灵山灵岛安置下来谈何容易,更何况南海魔域清楚神凰秘境的存在,一直想要生擒牧凤仙等人,搜魂得到关于神凰秘境的开启方法,又岂会容牧凤仙等人再度开门立派?

寄人篱下小半年的时间,很快,牧凤仙和牧煜凰发现,因为神凰岛弟子以女子居多,阴阳玄宫的弟子,竟是把双修的主意打到了神凰岛弟子身上,想要与神凰岛弟子结为夫妇,共同修炼。

The disciples of the YYMP began hitting on the girls of the DPI, hoping to marry them, and duo cultivate with them.

The DPI heads are worried about this because in a couple decades time, the disciples of the DPI would be married to the YYMP, so how were they to reestablish their sect.

From all the Chinese posted on this thread, I still haven't seen a passage where they said people were raped en masse. 
    Chapter 692 (rough translations)

阴阳玄宫的功法为男女双修,阴阳互补,主修水火元气,与我神凰岛的冰火类似,这几个月来阴阳玄宫的弟子或是用利益诱惑,或是用威逼手段,甚至用药物,与我神凰岛弟子行房,生米煮成熟饭,而后成亲”。 牧千雨说到这里心中很不是滋味,其实被阴阳玄宫弟子诱骗了神凰岛弟子只占了半数而已,其余半数则是自愿的,最少也是半推半就。 毕竟神凰岛现在说是四品宗门,其实修炼资源根本没多少,修炼大阵、药园不用说,就连脚下的灵地小燕山,也不过是相当于三品宗门的灵地级别。

YYMP's cultivation techniques were male-female duo cultivation in essence, where Yin and Yang complemented each other. They mainly focused on Water and Fire essence energy, which is similar to our Divine Phoenix's Ice and Fire. These few months, the YYMP's disciples have used either seduction, or threatening methods, and even used drugs to sleep with out DPI disciples, resulting in pregnancy, then getting married." Mu Qianyu felt unhappy. Actually, those DPI disciples who were deceived by the YYMP disciples only numbered about half. The other half did it willingly, and at worst were doing it ambiguously. After all, although the DPI was a fourth grade sect, it did not have much cultivation resources or cultivation arrays, let alone herbal gardens. Even the spiritual Xiaoyan mountain beneath their feets were equivalent to a third grade sect's land.

There are even parts after this (rough translations):

“雨儿,你说他们用药?”林铭沉声问道。

“只是有两起用药的,我们追究过去,要求惩治那两个败类,可是后来不知阴阳玄宫开出了什么条件,那两个受害的女弟子也不想追究了,反而认命了……”

"Yu'er, you said they used drugs?" Lin Ming asked in a solemn voice.

"There were only two drug-related cases. We pursued the matter and wanted to punish the two scoundrels, but eventually, it was unknown what the YYMP offered, but the two victims did not pursue the matter, and instead succumbed to their fate..."

• How can DPI force MQ into a marriage? She's pretty much equivalent to an elder and proud to the bone, the most they can do is berate her right? If push comes to shove she could kill that MQ guy right? He's only a half a sub realm above her but he isn't a saint rank talent so that shouldn't matter much? 
  • vex said:
    How can DPI force MQ into a marriage? She's pretty much equivalent to an elder and proud to the bone, the most they can do is berate her right? If push comes to shove she could kill that MQ guy right? He's only a half a sub realm above her but he isn't a saint rank talent so that shouldn't matter much? 
    There probably is a belief that their child will be a supreme genius as MQ is a saintess whereas he has decent talent which could be upgraded after they would have sex.
  • vex said:
    How can DPI force MQ into a marriage? She's pretty much equivalent to an elder and proud to the bone, the most they can do is berate her right? If push comes to shove she could kill that MQ guy right? He's only a half a sub realm above her but he isn't a saint rank talent so that shouldn't matter much? 
    There probably is a belief that their child will be a supreme genius as MQ is a saintess whereas he has decent talent which could be upgraded after they would have sex.
    He has 'decent' talent.
    LM has talent and a destiny that defies the heavens.
  • Taryn said:
    vex said:
    He has 'decent' talent.
    They believed he was dead so he was second in line
  • Taryn said:
    vex said:
    He has 'decent' talent.
    Well it is sill kinda bs.
    MQ had sect master and master ancestor behind her back and a lot of time. Forcing it at this point of time was bs and great elder would not even have had the power would he?

Also MQ could always say force me and I end myself what is better for the sect lol.
  • NoobElite said:
    Taryn said:
    vex said:
    He has 'decent' talent.
    MQ had sect master and master ancestor behind her back and a lot of time. Forcing it at this point of time was bs and great elder would not even have had the power would he?

Also MQ could always say force me and I end myself what is better for the sect lol.
    I agree that it is a bunch of BS since MQ has a huge status in the sect there should have been no one who could force her to do anything however that is the way the author has done so that the MC could have an antagonist to defeat after he returned from the Pheonix realm which resulted in is having to wait until chapter 500 ish to see everything resolved...
  • So all of this nonsense happens in the 500's?
  • NoobElite said:
    Taryn said:
    vex said:
    He has 'decent' talent.

I agree that it is a bunch of BS since MQ has a huge status in the sect there should have been no one who could force her to do anything however that is the way the author has done so that the MC could have an antagonist to defeat after he returned from the Pheonix realm which resulted in is having to wait until chapter 500 ish to see everything resolved...
    It's all about sect politics and how the Big elder had sway over the other elders. MC was new to the sect and only thing he had done at that point was save face for MQ's master none of the other elders had attended her birthday party and I find that odd.

From the way Big Elder spoke about MC when he was missing he sounded more pissed at MC being an outsider.
  • Which treasure will he get on the demon emperor realm?
  • How comes LM and MQ don't have someone watching over them like MB does? Even if MQ is capable of fighting early Revolving Core people, what if they stumble upon someone stronger?
  • Why didn't LM also get with MB? They're twin sisters or it would make sense if he did.
  • How do you get with someone you've never interacted with?
  • because mq is in revolving core realm
  • SPWJin said:
    because mq is in revolving core realm
    When did she breakthrough? 
  • i might be mixed up with spoilers 
    all i remember is she was rc realm

• SPWJin said:
    i might be mixed up with spoilers 

I'm talking about the current translated chapters, for which she's still in the Extreme Xiantian realm. 
  • vex said:
    SPWJin said:

I'm talking about the current translated chapters, for which she's still in the Extreme Xiantian realm. 
    her younger twin sister is in the RC realm though, so I wouldn't be that surprised if she broke through recently as well 
  • vex said:
    SPWJin said:

her younger twin sister is in the RC realm though, so I wouldn't be that surprised if she broke through recently as well 
    MB isn't in the RC realm, she just has the fighting ability of a RC person (which MQ does too). 
  • vex said:
    vex said:
    SPWJin said:

MB isn't in the RC realm, she just has the fighting ability of a RC person (which MQ does too). 
    ahh, I probably misread the line in the CH then
  • What happens to Mu Qianyu's sister?
  • In which chapter is the toad from Divine Phoenix Island(the one that wanted to marry Mu Qianyu) gonna die?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    In which chapter is the toad from Divine Phoenix Island(the one that wanted to marry Mu Qianyu) gonna die?
    Between 500 and 510
  • Akashura said:
    In which chapter is the toad from Divine Phoenix Island(the one that wanted to marry Mu Qianyu) gonna die?
    Between 500 and 510
    How and why does he die?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited August 2016
    Akashura said:
    Akashura said:
    Between 500 and 510
    How and why does he die?
    Basically the grand elder and the third elder and the Lightning sovereign try to kill members of the dpi (qianyu twin sister and some lower elders or maids) to find where lm is so they can kill him and rob him and lm finds them before they can do anything and kills all of them (except of dpi twin sister and those misc characters) so that no one will know that he is alive because he faked his death inside this special place or dpi would suffer a calamity from what he acquired inside... Which is basically items that can help in life destruction... As well as some super heaven or Saint like cauldron...
  • edited September 2016
    Does Lin Ming ever find out Heretical God Seed/Tree's origin?
  • Does Lin Ming have  a son/daughter from Qin Xinxuan  or Mu Qianyu??
  • Cica said:
    Does Lin Ming have  a son/daughter from Qin Xinxuan  or Mu Qianyu??
    Around the end of the novel, yea.
  • not sure why lian chenji is acting so mighty. MQ could easily reveal her true identity and attack him alongside the DPI elder. its not like anyone aside from him in the current group of survivors is even a threat to her. and her and LM could change their identities again if need be.