Yu Wei is a chess piece?

As I understood from the last chapter, Yu Wei is a chess piece of a Seamless Gate and she must lure him into Fifth World. Will it work out? What will happen? How it will be solved? And please tell me that Yu Wei won't die this soon. Even though Ji Ning will resurrect her at the end I really don't like an idea of her death this soon.

Tagged:

Comments

• Just backread post from Spoiler tread DE or any post relevant to yuwei...
  • Yes, she is a chess piece, she almost makes Ji Ning's side lose the war against the Seamless Gate during the Boundary War in Grand Xia as well, if it wasn't for the fact that Ji Ning had a big breakthrough, what she did would have made them lose the entire world. At first the Godking asks Yu Wei to lead Ji Ning to the fifth world, but she adamently denies the order from him, making the Godking compromise that he would not use her to kill Ji Ning, but was used to try and sabotage the war instead.

She dies at the end of book 18, so next book.
  • edited August 2016
    Right I might've misunderstood something but I think redsnow and the gang called three lives 'godking', coicidense or three lives ain't dead?

EDIT::
    found the answer elsewhere
  • How does Yu Wei become affiliated with Sealess gate in the first place?
  • i think she was reincarnated into the 3 realms as a master infiltration scheme
  • Naufragio said:
    How does Yu Wei become affiliated with Sealess gate in the first place?
    in he past life she killed a lot of people ,when she died she has gone to "hell",godking saved her from that.(or something like that).
  • edited August 2016
    So, how many of seamless gate does JN kill in his rage? Also will the Godking bleed?
  • The spoilers were BS. Her soul is not controlled, she's doing everything quite willingly. I'm very disapointed by the fact that JN revives that cunt at the end, she doesn't deserve it.
  • She's under a Heavenly Oath, bro.
  • If she were really sincere she would have told JN everything since she knew she was going to die eventually.
  • Evaansan said:
    If she were really sincere she would have told JN everything since she knew she was going to die eventually.
    Before she even start the sentence that will explain it, the Heavenly Dao will kill her and shatter her soul, and JN will be like "WTF Bro?"
  • She said she would rather die than hurt JN but then she does everything to help her side win the war which would have killed him at the end. Yeah i was wrong, she's not a cunt but a gigantic hypocritical narcissistic cunt.
  • Evaansan said:
    She said she would rather die than hurt JN but then she does everything to help her side win the war which would have killed him at the end. Yeah i was wrong, she's not a cunt but a gigantic hypocritical narcissistic cunt.
    Think you're a bit too invested in the story XD
  • Just disappointed. Thankfully she dies soon and we won't hear about her until the last volume.
  • I too am disappointed  from her. She basically almost kills her dao companion she so "dearly loves" by making them almost lose the war. Is it ever told how the oath kills you? If you do not instantly explode you should have the time to tell like 1 sentence and if you just explode there should still be the aura from oath that killed you so you would not be wtf.  She is a hypocrite and the worst kind of. She did not want to betray ning. Still almost made them lose. Then killed herself for "grief". Let her soul be captured and used against her "most beloved" again. If she would have tried to tell it early she would have just exploded with soul kaboooooooom. Ning could have taken her out of the yellow springs the same time he did with his parents and she would not have betrayed him.
  • edited August 2016
    Evaansan said:
    If she were really sincere she would have told JN everything since she knew she was going to die eventually.
    Again, she is under a Heavenly Oath, she can't disobey and she can't snitch. She knew what her fate was, she knew she had to do something that would betray Ji Ning, she did however, do everything she possibly could that whatever she did would not affect Ji Ning personally.
  • Of course she can disobey, that's what she just did by refusing to lure JN in the fifth world.
  • edited August 2016
    Because the Seamless Gate allowed it, and that one time alone and that was purelly because she was a valued asset. Her fate and her own life was not hers to control since the moment she was born.

But let's assume you are right, for once. Considering she is under a Heavenly Dao and cannot reveal anything regarding the Seamless Gate, and considering that the Godking can find out every, single, move, that she makes, how will she change anything when she can't tell anyone and the moment she does something that seems suspicious, the Godking will kill her. What is it that YOU think can change compared to what happened in the books?
  • It still doesn't add up. She says she'd rather die than help her side kill JN but is willing to win the war which would have ultimately killed him. It doesn't make any sense. All i see is that she doesn't want to be directly responsible in his death but couldn't care less if he died because his side lost the war because of her.
  • How would losing the Boundary War between the Seamless Gate and Grand Xia kill Ji Ning? All he'd lose is his home, he could just bust off to another world or Subhutis place. It all adds up perfectly if you ask me.
  • How can she knows he would be able to espace ? They're doing everything to kill him, what makes her think they would let him live after everything he did to them ?
  • Evaansan said:
    She said she would rather die than hurt JN but then she does everything to help her side win the war which would have killed him at the end. Yeah i was wrong, she's not a cunt but a gigantic hypocritical narcissistic cunt.
    this literally made me laugh out loud. I almost spit out my water. lmao
  • Evaansan said:
    How can she knows he would be able to espace ? They're doing everything to kill him, what makes her think they would let him live after everything he did to them ?
    What she did wasn't make the Grand Xia side directly lose, instead it ruined their chances at winning by destroying their trump card. At the time both sides were in their headquarters. Absolutely nothing could have stopped JN and company from bailing out of there and leaving Grand Xia at that moment if they so desired.
  • Even if the Xia Emperors side lost, that wouldn't mean the death of JN. Subthi could easily save him or get one of his senior brothers to. The war that YW sabotages is far from the climax of this battle between SG and the rest of the Three Realms. In fact if the SG Godking knew how powerful JN would become, he would have waited for the real big war to start and then used YW. 
  • I'm just gonna say all that time they built up talking about Dao companions till now. Then Ning finally gets one and they separate immediately after to focus with there masters. Then Ning returns and right before yu Weis tribulation he goes to a death zone. When he returns she ends up being a traitor doomed to die (wtf kinda writing is that) it seems her only purpose is to give Ning a baby and die I kinda. Would be way better if she could be a semi rival to Ning this plot device passes me off
  • Not to mention the the soul slave crap 
  • edited August 2016
    Yeah I totally dropped this novel. I was liking it, but what kinda bs relationships are these anyways? It's just plain stupid and I refuse to read it any longer -.-
  • edited August 2016
    LOL. This novel isn't about relationship AT ALL. Yu Wei didn't have any relevance other than the reason Jn dealt with some high power beings

The later half is all about advanture
  • Guys wasent it also mentioned in one of the latest chapter (not sure which) that the God king put a seal of sorts in yu wei's soul? 
    So that he can kill her but with a though and his information gathering skills are so notch
  • huntermad said:
    LOL. This novel isn't about relationship AT ALL. Yu Wei didn't have any relevance other than the reason Jn dealt with some high power beings

The later half is all about advanture
    to be fair i think YW was just a nice interesting plot twist