Long Live Summons

Comments

• i honestly think the guy who cared about the pitiful guy was a troll or a fken loser who shit post to start shit
  • Taryn said:
    One comment on this and then I won't engage in any other debates:

1. We are reading a fiction (no one was hurt in real life)
    2. The author wanted to do a crossing over story so had to create a reason (wanting to be different than the he gets hit by a bus, asteroid, stabbed, the usual trope) so he creates a curse
    3. The "pitiful guy" is simply a place holder to allow the author to create his version
    4. There have been endless situations where the original owner of the body dies and gets inhabited by someone else (see True Martial World, The Nine Cauldrons, Sovereign of the Three Realms, and more) and I do not see anyone bashing the MC or situation

Why does anyone care about the Pitiful Guy? 
    Exactly.
    Not that I don't care about the pitiful guy, but we're meant not to care. Have you seen how often he's written about later? Not that much, if at all.
    He's literally used as fodder to get the novel going.
    --
    About the last part you said Burningham, that's like saying, "What if YY didn't kill the fiance of Qian Qian?" Maybe that guy would have changed his character and made the world a better place.
    There are literally infinite "what ifs". Not to sound harsh, but what you posted simply isn't a reality or the possibility is so small it's essentially zero.
    As I and some others said before, the pitiful guy wasn't meant to be or mean anything.
    People are looking into this far more than it needs/should be. No need to micro analyse non important events.
    I really dont care about the pitiful guy, you see i'm just explaining why everyone hate it, the same way i hate what Yu wei is going to do with ji ning even if she is controlled i understand and simple dont care just hate.

Some people are meant to hate some choices the MC made because of their personality noone is equal, because of it some characters the Author made to be just some backstory and a mean to an end and because of it he did not have much time to think about it, so when everything is fleshed out some people get angry because of it he have some things that today the society hate this is why all this rage.

- the pitiful guy does not have a choice
    - pitiful guy was trading his life without knowing to help MC this make a lot of people angry because they could prevent it but did not want it so the dude take the body and MC is safe but one live is lost...today this is not a good thing.
    - he was destined to die and even cursed to be garbage if he was in another novel he could even become an MC with a dark past.

i dont care about the pitiful guy i understand it in a parental way but at the same time hate it, i would trade someone else life for my son life but i would not see in good eyes someone else doing the same our society is hypocritical.

i will say again i dont care about pitiful guy i'm just explaining why all this hate, i dont care about it i just hoped that these people would put some more thought in saving his life and later explaining to him who he was and moving him to somewhere but they just let him to die even i cant help but feel that these people are wrong and are acting like villains in some novels.
  • For god sake.... in the first place Yue Qiu, Mysterious Mother, Yue Yang didnt trade the life of the pitiful guy for the mc he only took the curse that he wont be able to contract a grimoire... that's all. his death is completely unrelated 
  • u know i never quite understand how spoiler threads turn into debates of humanity, earth and the philosophy of good and evil...........
  • For god sake.... in the first place Yue Qiu, Mysterious Mother, Yue Yang didnt trade the life of the pitiful guy for the mc he only took the curse that he wont be able to contract a grimoire... that's all. his death is completely unrelated 
    So why he did leave and come back after the dude take his body? they know his life was on the line even in this spoiler this was stated this is why they send him to another dimension, after the dude have the fake body MC came back and live, his death was know by those people, otherwise why send YY to another dimension and send him back just after the guy body was stolen?

the fact is that they know he would try to steal the body to enter that place this is why they made a doppel, and this is why they let him kill the guy so the MC should be safe for some time, this was stated here in the spoilers unless everyone before is wrong but i think not, MC was sent to earth so he could be safe and the guy send him back later.
  • Lol, i dunno why ppl fail to understand a simple thing - the story exists today because pitiful guy died at the start, thus giving way to MC and this story.

If u can't even understand this basic point and still keep on blabbering how author killed the pitiful guy ( yup, sorry for kicking you back to earth, but the actual reason pitiful guy died was the author. No claps please! ) then close your eyes, turn around and try stepping out of your room. You will be surprised to know that there's actually something called real world out there !!
  • edited August 2016
    For god sake.... in the first place Yue Qiu, Mysterious Mother, Yue Yang didnt trade the life of the pitiful guy for the mc he only took the curse that he wont be able to contract a grimoire... that's all. his death is completely unrelated 
    So why he did leave and come back after the dude take his body? they know his life was on the line even in this spoiler this was stated this is why they send him to another dimension, after the dude have the fake body MC came back and live, his death was know by those people, otherwise why send YY to another dimension and send him back just after the guy body was stolen?

the fact is that they know he would try to steal the body to enter that place this is why they made a doppel, and this is why they let him kill the guy so the MC should be safe for some time, this was stated here in the spoilers unless everyone before is wrong but i think not, MC was sent to earth so he could be safe and the guy send him back later.
    My god, dude. Haven't you been reading what's been posted?

Yue Yang was sent to Earth since birth. It was not to protect him from any Ancient Demon King trying to steal his body or whatever, it was simply so that he could grow free of any influences from their World.

Let me tell you something good: Yue Yang was being protected by the Eastern Immortal Tribe since birth. What does that mean? It means that the Heavenly Sword Goddess was with him since birth. Not even 1 million Ancient Demon Kings together would be able to ever kill Yue Yang, what to say of stealing his body. The whole Tong Tian Tower could be attacked by Gods and perish, but not Yue Yang. Do you get it now?

Other points that need to be clarified:

-Nobody knew about the Ancient Demon King trying to steal bodies or whatever shit he was plotting. Yue Yang was sent to Earth right after of being born and was kicked back at the age of 18.

-Yue Qiu and Mysterious Mother disappeared from Soaring Dragon Continent 15 years prior to Yue Yang being summoned. In other words, Yue Yang was on Earth for 3 years already.

-Yue Qiu sacrificing himself to become the Heaven Stairway's guardian was not something premeditated.

-Mysterious Mother had to enter God's Ruin to start the process of fusing her Godhood.

Do you fucking get it now? Nobody was aware of any plot because there was none until their disappearance. Nobody knew the pitiful guy's life was on the line either. The reason the timing for the summoning of Yue Yang to be so precise is most probably because they noticed that the pitiful guy vanished or died, and decided it was time to bring back Yue Yang. Heck, it could be simply a coincidence, since Yue Yang had already reached 18 and that was the supposed age he was going to be brought back.

People are getting pissed simply because they're inserting themselves on the wrong character here. Thinking that Yue Yang and the pitiful to be the same person, they've been reading the story while relating with the character that was bullied and came back as an amazing genius after dying...

PS: I've been calling it Eastern Fairy Tribe previously, but the correct term is Eastern Immortal Tribe. I've been always using the latter but changed to adhere to what Shiroyuki was previously using in his translations. Now he's using Easter Immortal Tribe... Seriously those translations are a mess when it comes to terminologies.  :|
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk

seriously dude do you even read? the reason he got sent to the otherworld is so that HE WONT GET THE CURSE OF NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTRACT A GRIMOIRE that part is the only thing they cant protect MC and lol do you think the Eastern Immortal Tribe which is more powerful than those at the heaven fucking realm are scared by a tiny ancient demon king who only wants to connect heaven realm to tong tian continent?

seriously dude do you even read? the reason he got sent to the otherworld is so that HE WONT GET THE CURSE OF NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTRACT A GRIMOIRE that part is the only thing they cant protect MC and lol do you think the Eastern Immortal Tribe which is more powerful than those at the heaven fucking realm are scared by a tiny ancient demon king who only wants to connect heaven realm to tong tian continent?
    No he was sent there so the history could have a different feel when reading, the curse was already lifted when he was a baby and the pitiful guy take it for him does not matter if he was there or not the curse was not on him anymore read the spoilers.

but what ophis said if it is true later when get translated some people here are giving false spoilers but MTL can be an ass to read and LLS is one of the hardest one to read.

• Does the Mc get any new weapons in the future or does he stick with his current ones but refine them to be op
  • Both.
  • edited September 2016
    just wanted to leave this here after reading all the post >3>...

Image result for yes yes let the hate flow through you

was interesting though
  • can someone give me a short summary of his harem members by the end of the story.
    the ones ik are as follows
    Wu Xia
    Yi Nan
    Luo Huo
    Sickly Beauty
    Qian Qian

Courtesy of NarDarna:
    The Girls:
    Spoiler:
    The Code Besides the Names of The Girls stands for "Sequence that they met him"-"1st to 3rd base, to Home Run(H) and Sequence" 
    e.g. Wu Hen 12-H1 is 12th girl he meets and is Yue Yangs first Home Run

a.) Wives/Fiances
    *Tong Tian Tower Girls
    1. Yi Nan (Bright Eyed Thief) 2-H5-ch.657
    - Girl from the Hundred Butterflies Valley. Strong fighter uses Spirit based attacks and Mirror Defense to reflect attacks. 
    Best friends with Yue Bing.  Yue Yang pretends that shes a guy to get up close and personal smiley 

2. Empress Fei Weng Li 3-H13-ch.1233
    - Once the Conquering Queen of Heaven Realm, but was betrayed and sealed in the Black Hole Space in Yue Yang's pendant. 
    Strong overall ice user and often gives advice to Yue Yang. Likes to use the carrot and the stick with Yue Yang.

3. Supreme 4-3
    - Strongest ranker in Tong Tian Tower. Very bad ass long/close range fighter. Mentors Yue Yang and the Wives-Union. 
    Often aloof because of the drive to be the strongest.

4. Luo Hua (City Mistress) 5-H2-ch.329
    - City Mistress in the Tong Tian Tower 4th floor and Princess of Heaven Luo Empire. Long range laser user. The very clingy and lovable wife. 
    Loves flowers and gardening.

5. Princess Qian Qian 6-3
    - Second-in-command of the Wives Union but always seeking to oust the commander. Straight up melee fighter which uses only strengthen-type spirit beasts. 
    Always fights with Yue Yang but is pretty cutsie when they're alone. Likes to bite alot.

6. Yue Yu 7-3
    - Older sister of Yue Yang from his Second Uncle Yue Shan. The gentle healer of the group but eventually grows into a pretty strong water-based fighter. 
    Really stresses out a lot about being his cousin but sorta deals with it in the end.

7. Red (Bloody Queen) 8-H6-ch.723
    - Guardian Spirit of Yue Yang. Pretty shy and gets jealous of other spirit beasts a lot. Apparently into spanking

8. Tipsy Cougar Princess 9-H9-ch.903
    - Spear user with a Little Panda Girl as a Spirit Beast. Alcoholic, gains levels when imbribed. Relative of Luo Hua

9. Xia Wu (Little Snow Girl) 10-2
    - Original fiance of Yue Yang and Commander-in-Chief of the Wives Union. Uses a Storm Spirit, has a close combat swan style and uses ice/ lighting for long range. 
    Very intelligent, often with a book in hand.  Stalked Yue Yang a lot. Ends up as main wife, coordinating everyone's "growth"

10. Beauty Feng Xian (Heaven Punisher) 11-H3-ch.451
    - Member of Demon Hall and younger Sister of Supreme. A seductress with a Succubus Guardian Spirit. A long range fighter with lightning attribute. 
    Very proud and passionate be it about Yue Yang or fighting.

11. Wu Hen (Sickly Beauty) 12-H1-ch.272
    - Cousin of Xia Wu. A Defensive fighter with Crystal Summon. Loves studying Runes and History. The quiet little supportive wife.

12. Southern Border Monster Queen (Eastern Region Monster Race Princess) 13-H10-ch.1013
    - Uses Pipa Flute for long range sound attacks. Daughter of Dragon Emperor. Loves collecting treasure and spoiling herself (milk baths everyday apparently). Slowly warms up to Yue Yang. Likes it rough.

13. Xia Yi (Half-Elf Slave/ Dragon Saintess) 15-1 
    - The smart mouth slave who Yue Yang loves to force cosplaying on. Often insecure with her breast size, especially with Beauty Feng Xian and Young Half-Demon Slave smiley 

14. Young Half-Demon Slave  / Pandora 16-H8-ch.868
    - A slave girl Yue Yang purchased at Tong Tian Tower 6th level. Second place in the chest department. The clumsy maid type. Likes to draw explicit pictures of Yue Yang and her to get his attention.

15. Jiang Ying (Spider Empress/ Drangon Girl) 17-3.99
    - Daughter of Dragons who are often at Tong Tian 10th floor, leaving her lonely. Likes to do childish things but really just wants the company. Strong innate ranker fighter.

16. Hai Lan (Hai Yingwu/ Sea Race Empress) 19-H4-ch.593
    - One of the many children of the Sea Emperor. Was assigned as manager at Flame Reef Island? Pretty great back story. Water based halberd user.

*Heaven Realm Girls
    17. Ming Yue Gang 21-1
    - One of the Three Giants of Heaven Realm. Was released by Yue Yang and co. from the Prison Emperor's seal. Often gets harrassed with love letters from Yue Yang. Encountered again pretending to be a guy called Pearl Prince and gets harassed by YY. 

18. Bi Lu (Daughter of Jadiete Lord) 23-H7-ch.840
    - Very smart spy type character. High sense of smell. Discovers Yue Yang's identity and solicits his help to regain what she lost. Supports Lie Yan Regimental Commander in her love life.

19. Lie Yan Regiment Commander  (Ancient Titan Lineage) 24-H7-ch.840
    - The Giantess Regiment Commander with fiery red hair and 8 meters tall. Was betrayed by her comrades and imprisoned. Helped out by Yue Yang just to recruit but eventually fits in very well with the family. Loves Yue Yang but is pretty conscious about being bigger than him hehe. Eventually takes matters in her own hands and uses a treasure from Bi Lu to become her twin to seduce YY.

20. Ying Luo (Liberty Queen) 25-H12-ch.1360
    - The martyr girl he meets at Tian Hua Territory. 

21. Qing Ping 26-0
    - The beautiful Fish-Variant Guide at Baihe River City. Originally was meant to spy on Yue Yang. Thinks that he's molesting Liu Ye. Likes handsome, cool guys like Xue Tan Long. Eventually falls for the lecherous guy.

22. Huan Yue (Bright Moon Goddess) 27-H11-ch.1306
    - Supreme's Guardian Spirit Beast and is like a mischievous twin sister. 

b.) Friends (in other words... Potential Wives smiley )
    * Tong Tian Tower Girls
    23. Yue Bing 1-2
    - Younger Sister of Yue Yang from Fourth Mother. Only one not a potential wife. Sorry for the Sis fans.

24. Treasure (Gold Eyed Demon Lolita) 14-0
    - 100 plus years old I think. The harbinger of bad luck. But shes cute so she gets a way with it alot.

25. Liu Ye (Apprentice) 18-0
    - Schoolmate of Yue Yu with a unique skill that Yue Yang wants to develop. Has a huge crush on master. Worships him too.

26. Heaven Disaster (Sister-In-Law of Beauty Feng Xian) 20-0
    - Member of Demon Hall. Young girl who Yue Yang picks on a lot. Often reminds enemies that shes not part of the Wives Union.

* Heaven Realm Girls
    27. Giant Curvy Lolita Xiao Xiao En (Princess Giant) 22-0
    - A Heaven-ranked commander giant in a Heaven Realm event who was knocked out by one of Yue Yang's fellow participant. He takes care of her and she thinks of him as an elder brother. 400 meters high and wants to grow as tall as a mountain smiley 

*Most live in Yue Yang's Grimoire World (Except for Supreme/Empress Fei Ling Wei/Ming Yue Gang)

P.S
    Thanks for adding the chapter #'s NarDarna

• Anyone know what the third treasure Ghost Genius Yue Gong left behind was?
  • edited October 2016
    gyousi said:
    Anyone know what the third treasure Ghost Genius Yue Gong left behind was?
    this is a guess but i bet it's a big breasted female puppet.
    could be yue gongs body made into a puppet(sasori from naruto) 
  • So the main wife Xue Wu Xia doesn't get to homerun? 
  • does the night empress become part of the mc's harem>
  • Does this story ever have a sequel? This had a couple loose ends that I wouldn't mind closing, namely the love interests.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • So the main wife Xue Wu Xia doesn't get to homerun? 

gonna happen in the future
  • What abt those 6 divine equipments
    of which that seal, sword and spear(?) are part of?. Who had control over them at the end of the series? And did he find and assemble 5 coloured divine equip? (which includes that green light)

I am @900 ch, and if possible want to clear up these so i can temp stop LLS and study for upcoming exams ...
  • How strong does Hui Tai Lang become? Diamond rank? Does he become intelligent and get human form? Does Yue Yang form a contract with him in the end?
  • if i recall yue yang has him contract a grimoire 
  • Wtf how is possible that wu xia and qian qian dont make s.x with him and they are the "main" wifes? That dont make any f.cking sense.
    From what I saw only after they make s.x with him is that they are offically his wifes but what annoys me the most is that they are only getting the benefits from him like the double cultivation and the nirvana flame refining their bodies.
    PS: i only read to chapter 360 if i said something stupid please correct me and sorry for my english :(

• BlooDeity said:
    Wtf how is possible that wu xia and qian qian dont make s.x with him and they are the "main" wifes? That dont make any f.cking sense.
    From what I saw only after they make s.x with him is that they are offically his wifes but what annoys me the most is that they are only getting the benefits from him like the double cultivation and the nirvana flame refining their bodies.
    PS: i only read to chapter 360 if i said something stupid please correct me and sorry for my english :(

Yes it's true they won't have sex throughout the novel but I believe there is a sequel coming out, at least that is what the last author's note seemed to be saying. So all hope isn't lost and there are a few more girls that seem like they will end up in the harem.
  • How strong does Hui Tai Lang become? Diamond rank? Does he become intelligent and get human form? Does Yue Yang form a contract with him in the end?

Hui Tai Lang will never get a human form throughout the story. He's as intelligent as any human and will even become a Mythical Beast(chapter 374). Apparently, he doesn't get a human form because he's a World Destroying Demon Wolf.

BlooDeity said:
    Wtf how is possible that wu xia and qian qian dont make s.x with him and they are the "main" wifes? That dont make any f.cking sense.

Yeah, he doesn't bang either of them; it pissed me off too. Even more so because Yue Yang was cockblocked every single time he was close to strike a home run  with Qian Qian. 
  • Yilley said:
    BlooDeity said:

Yes it's true they won't have sex throughout the novel but I believe there is a sequel coming out, at least that is what the last author's note seemed to be saying. So all hope isn't lost and there are a few more girls that seem like they will end up in the harem.
    Ohhh are you serious? at least there is some hope
  • edited December 2016
    Ophis said:
    How strong does Hui Tai Lang become? Diamond rank? Does he become intelligent and get human form? Does Yue Yang form a contract with him in the end?

Hui Tai Lang will never get a human form throughout the story. He's as intelligent as any human and will even become a Mythical Beast(chapter 374). Apparently, he doesn't get a human form because he's a World Destroying Demon Wolf.

Thanks. Can he speak at least, or is he stuck with barking throughout the novel? How strong is he at the end? Can he kill Innates, Supreme Innate (or whatever the rank after Innate is) by himself and whatnot?

374, that's only 7 chapters away from translations. Sweet, can't wait.
  • Ophis said:
    How strong does Hui Tai Lang become? Diamond rank? Does he become intelligent and get human form? Does Yue Yang form a contract with him in the end?

Thanks. Can he speak at least, or is he stuck with barking throughout the novel? How strong is he at the end? Can he kill Innates, Supreme Innate (or whatever the rank after Innate is) by himself and whatnot?

He is a pet till the end of the novel. Never speaks, never abandons YY. All persons connected to YY becomes super strong, and HTL is one of them. He can take care of really strong people. Final bosses are always left for MC.
  • Ophis said:

Hui Tai Lang never speaks either, he only barks and meows. And that's precisely one of the most entertaining things to read about Hui Tai Lang. LMAO

As for how powerful he becomes, just know that he's capable of fighting opponents on the Divine Realm, in other words Gods.