Does Heart force reach level 5? And what happened to the Dao of fire?!

I'm reading book 25 right now and I'm so confused. Initially it was stated that Ji Ning had high comprehension towards the Dao of water and fire as well as the Dao of sword. His basic move was the waterfire lotus and he even attained Dao domain level in water and then in fire. Later on it's stated that Ji Ning has talent towards Heart Force/ Mental strength and he very quickly cultivates the 4th level. This was before he even became a true god. Since then the author seems to have forgotten about a lot of stuff. Ji Ning already has the power of a World God but the  mental strength/heart force as well as the dao of fire  have no improvements. Instead he has sudden talents towards the Dao of thunder/lightning and space! What happened to mental strength and fire! Can anyone please explain? 

Comments

• From what i remember he ditched other dao's and focused only on swords. His heart force reached like level 6.
  • Can I know how you're reading book 25?
  • Later on the game he add other high level daos such as space-time fire water etc. to his sword dao to make it even more powerful.
  • ITOITO
    edited August 2016
    What Salante just said, he doe not ditch the doa of Fire, he just excels at with the doa of the Sword until the final step were he combines all the great doa with the sword doa.  

My memory is not that great but I think they were, Fire, Water, Gold (earth), Space, Time, Karma, Thunder, Deconstruction?, Light and Dark. 

Near the end his swords are so fast and destructive that he becomes OP.

As for your question, yes his mental strength levels up to 6, and there are very few mental strength practitioners anyway and almost nobody has strong as he is.  He can project perfect illusions and easily trap other cultivators, and anyone trying to fool him is just a joke.
  • ITO said:
    What Salante just said, he doe not ditch the doa of Fire, he just excels at with the doa of the Sword until the final step were he combines all the great doa with the sword doa.  

My memory is not that great but I think they were, Fire, Water, Gold (earth), Space, Time, Karma, Thunder, Deconstruction?, Light and Dark. 

As for your question, yes his mental strength levels up to 6, and there are very few mental strength practitioners anyway and almost nobody has strong as he is.  He can project perfect illusions and easily trap other cultivators, and anyone trying to fool him is just a joke.
    Did you read it on the machine website?
  • Suran said:
    ITO said:

Try lnmtl.com best place to read mtl because people update different terms constantly so that they are as close to real translation as possible. I read the first 24 volume on a different site and used systranet but DE is rather easy to read mtl it can be confusing with the names but other than that it's almost perfectly readable 
  • Suran said:
    ITO said:

Yes, lnmtl.com is awesome.  I ready all of DE, and now I am reading all of ISSTH. 
  • Basically all novels on LNMTL.com is really easy to read besides Long Live Summons. That is an absolute nightmare.
  • Honestly I feel slow for having trouble reading the lnmtl.com chapters 
  • Honestly I feel slow for having trouble reading the lnmtl.com chapters 
    Nah man. I have trouble with it as well, because my brain just keeps trying to correct everything wrong with it. Ultimately I just patiently wait for translations, and I ask my boy FlyingBoots for information when I cannot handle them cliffs.
  • DE is a cakewalk to read compared to some of the other ones on mtl......God I wanted to jump off a cliff when I tried reading xian ni
  • Er Gen's novels are nightmare to read on mtl because they are too descriptive

DE on the other hand is very easy to understand for the most part
  • Is Haoyi still alive or did he die during the 1st primordial war?
  • Basically all novels on LNMTL.com is really easy to read besides Long Live Summons. That is an absolute nightmare.
    I mean easy to read is an exaggeration, I'd say borderline doesn't give you cancer would be more accurate :lol: 
  • haoyi died bro
    where were you
  • Lol im reading the translations and it isnt known whether he's dead or just in hiding where its at but thx
  • edited August 2016
    Haoyi is alive but dies in the final war between the NuWa Camp and the Seamless Gate.
  • Prady said:
    DE is a cakewalk to read compared to some of the other ones on mtl......God I wanted to jump off a cliff when I tried reading xian ni
    I feel your pain, xian ni is a headache to read on lnmtl. 
  • Gau Ban said:
    Prady said:
    DE is a cakewalk to read compared to some of the other ones on mtl......God I wanted to jump off a cliff when I tried reading xian ni
    I feel your pain, xian ni is a headache to read on lnmtl. 
    It's ok for me at least, the only real pain there is the 2nd step cultivation realm names.