What are the power levels by the end of each book?

12346»

Comments

• As far as I remember, neither of their daos are mentioned.
  • edited August 2016
    vex said:
    Yes. All the God Ancestors remained hidden from both sides so no one would know just how deep their strength was untill the final moment.
    What about the people like the Buddha who had to reincarnate to get to a certain level of power? IIRC it was something like master a Dao to a certain level and then they couldn't learn another one for some reason and so had to take a chance and start all over again in hopes of retaining the original Dao plus a new one?
    Buddha used controlled reincarnates which became useless after a number of times.

There were quite a few did just that but most of them became lost in reincarnation cycle and none who managed to climb back up managed to regain their original dao(3 Great kings of humanity was originally daofathers but they failed to reach that level again) so nobody try it nowadays.

I think there were a guy succeeded but al other attampt ended in failure
    What was woodcutter's dao and was threelives' dao ever mentioned?
    The daos they used didn't matter since Threelives just amp up his power and Woodcutter used power that not classified as dao in 3 realms

• What was woodcutter's dao and was threelives' dao ever mentioned?
    dao of archery..
  • wait ur talking about the disciple of puti first one....
    what a fken god
  • edited August 2016
    Okay so we recently came across stuff like sword force and heartforce but do we ever come across space force or taiji force and what is their description? eg. hearforce is invisible and sword force is like a more powerful sword light

• So i came to know that daofathers also have rankings, the supreme ones and the weak ones. So my question is this, are any of the supreme daofathers ki refiners(golden immortal) or only the true god daofathers count as supreme? 
  • So i came to know that daofathers also have rankings, the supreme ones and the weak ones. So my question is this, are any of the supreme daofathers ki refiners(golden immortal) or only the true god daofathers count as supreme? 
    at that point it more like how strong your heavenly dao is and etc .... ,like JN when he just enterd  true god he was a top one from the start because he had a super strong sword arts .
  • souldz25 said:
    So i came to know that daofathers also have rankings, the supreme ones and the weak ones. So my question is this, are any of the supreme daofathers ki refiners(golden immortal) or only the true god daofathers count as supreme? 
    at that point it more like how strong your heavenly dao is and etc .... ,like JN when he just enterd  true god he was a top one from the start because he had a super strong sword arts .
    Oh ok so daofather crimsonbright, raindragon and Xuanwu fit where on the ranking?

And what about Lu Dongbin's 2 daofathers? Do we ever meet them? How strong are they?
  • edited August 2016
    souldz25 said:
    So i came to know that daofathers also have rankings, the supreme ones and the weak ones. So my question is this, are any of the supreme daofathers ki refiners(golden immortal) or only the true god daofathers count as supreme? 
    Oh ok so daofather crimsonbright, raindragon and Xuanwu fit where on the ranking?

And what about Lu Dongbin's 2 daofathers? Do we ever meet them? How strong are they?
    most daofathers are true gods, almost all of the ones who you have met so far who were referred to as "daofather" is a true god I believe, the ancestral gods don't show up until like wayyyyyy at the end of three realms. Ning's 1st senior apprentice brother, that woodcutter is the strongest in the three realms.
  • What happens to Lu Dongbin after he becomes a Daofather? 
  • Isn't Daofather the Three Realms name for Ancient Immortal? You need to master a Heavenly Dao to get to that level, like you need a Grand Dao to become a True Immortal. Daofathers and True Gods are just grouped together because their strength is pretty similar.
  • I haven't read into the raws but looking on what has been translated thus far and my interpretation of information on the forum it seems that in the Three Realms anyway you have Ancestral Immortals (Ki Refiners) and Ancestral God (FiendGod Body Refiner). Each of these would be the next step of cultivation after True Immortal and True God respectively. In more developed universes with better ki refiner techniques they should be similar in power but in the Three realms this is not the case so True Gods and Ancestral Immortals are essentially in power. The term Daofather that has been used seems to be more like a title to describe someone who has power equal to True Gods and Ancestral Immortals of the Three Realms although actual Ancestral Immortals are extremely rare in the Three Realms and most Daofathers are true gods born as such.
  • Do we ever come across a dao of alchemy like in ISSTH in this novel?
  • Do we ever come across a dao of alchemy like in ISSTH in this novel?
    yes.
  • souldz25 said:
    Do we ever come across a dao of alchemy like in ISSTH in this novel?
    yes.
    Is it during 3 realms arc or later?
  • souldz25 said:
    Do we ever come across a dao of alchemy like in ISSTH in this novel?
    yes.
    Is it during 3 realms arc or later.

Much later, the wielder of that dao reach Overlord level and became a semi-teacher to JN. One of JN subordinate learned from her book and managed to become the first dân dao eternal emperor in JN.'s home region

• Tappymaru said:
    I immidiately dropped this from when i have stumbled a spoiler which i wish i should not have read saying his daughter died. Yes, if she only died i think i could still hang around till the end of this novel, however she did not only die but her soul also got disipated which we all know becomes imposible for anymore reincarnations or revival. I tried confirming but unfortunately, its what had happened and i fucking lost it. He manage to reach the level of ggpangu and nuwa but i dont think he will be able to revive her. I hate that kind of shit so im not gonna bother wasting my goddamn time reading anymore. Will just have to look for something else.
    Why is this comment even in this section???
  • yo could someone make something similar to what was posted first page of this thread, except for chapters 24-end of the books

• Daborbas said:
    yo could someone make something similar to what was posted first page of this thread, except for chapters 24-end of the books

go check the other threads. There's one for 24 and 25
  • I just read some of the raws and it seems like there are still a few realms of cultivation that are higher than world god that have absolute power so I Guess there's still that bit of chance for his MC's Wife to be revived so don't give up hope
  • MC's wife gets revived at the very end of the novel
  • When ji ning revive his father and mother? 
  • Clyne said:
    When ji ning revive his father and mother? 
    Book 29
  • Clyne said:
    When ji ning revive his father and mother? 
    book 29

• shit, i thought ji ning will revive his father and mother after win the three realm war

then, i must wait for 7 books for the reunion :pensive:

i want to see his parents reaction when they know ji ning power
  • Clyne said:
    shit, i thought ji ning will revive his father and mother after win the three realm war

then, i must wait for 7 books for the reunion :pensive:

i want to see his parents reaction when they know ji ning power
    To revive his parents, he needs to reach World Boundary first. So he can't do it right after the Endwar.

By the time he does reach the World level, the life source oath to leave the Three Realms within 1000 years of reaching Elder God and go to Vastheaven Palace is in effect. So he has to wait until he actually fulfills the oath to go back to the Three Realms and pull his parent's truesouls from the River of Destiny.
  • after the eternal emperor level 
    what is the next levell?
  • hugh said:
    after the eternal emperor level 
    what is the next levell?
    supreme sovereign
  • Book 29- He becomes Dao Lord
  • Book 35 - Fourth Step Dao Lord