In Different World with Naruto System

Any spoilers 
Like how will mc get revenge against his family?
who is the love interest?
some of mc most powerful jutsu?

Translated at: http://www.steadytranslation.com/

Raw: http://www.qidian.com/Book/3058009.aspx

Comments

• I will be damned, first Harry Potter and now Naruto, don't these people fear copyrights infringement?
  • edited June 2016
    they probably bought a license to use them or something
    and its not like they wrote the story and published it in their name
    and named it naruto shipudden
    thats what you call copy rite
    cause they claimed or pattened it (the novel story manga anime etc) forgot the term
    so its like if another person uses it you can sue them for money and shit
  • I will be damned, first Harry Potter and now Naruto, don't these people fear copyrights infringement?
    chinese doesn't fear copyrights infringement

chinese doesn't fear copyrights infringement

lmao
  • I read ahead and LOL he's really OP, training for 2.5 years and already have the eternal Mangekyo Sharingan plus i do believe he has contracted Shukaku as his tailed beast if the mtl is not messing with me.
  • Any spoilers 

Right now he has robbed people from his family of a crystal he needed to upgrade the naruto system, killing two god level (MTL Name) mages and two dragons of the family(this dragons were the contracted beasts of said mages. As for revenge, he said to one of the people from the family that recognised him going into an academy(this was before the crystal thing, plus he was disguised as Obito when he stole it) that he's going to the family in one year to take revenge. the person most close to a love interest is a girl from when he goes to the academy Chuqing or something like that, but he's no longer in the academy as of where i am. The most powerful jutsus he has used from where i'm were Amateratsu and Susano, and he's learning the Rasen Shuriken, already mastered the Chidori.
  • Any spoilers 

Right now he has robbed people from his family of a crystal he needed to upgrade the naruto system, killing two god level (MTL Name) mages and two dragons of the family(this dragons were the contracted beasts of said mages. As for revenge, he said to one of the people from the family that recognised him going into an academy(this was before the crystal thing, plus he was disguised as Obito when he stole it) that he's going to the family in one year to take revenge. the person most close to a love interest is a girl from when he goes to the academy Chuqing or something like that, but he's no longer in the academy as of where i am. The most powerful jutsus he has used from where i'm were Amateratsu and Susano, and he's learning the Rasen Shuriken, already mastered the Chidori.

Thanks
    around what chap does mc get eternal Mangekyo Sharingan? does he ever get the rinnegan?
    does he ever turn himself to a jinchūriki?
  • He gets the eternal Mangekyo around chapter 110. As of right now he has not even thought about the rinnegan as things inside the store(Where you buy jutsus and other things such as the rinnegan) is very expensive. And i don't think he becomes a Jinchuriki he just have a contract with Shukaku.
  • so what does this upgrade to the system do?
  • Opens more jutsus and stuff, for example the tailed beasts, and give new missions which awards lots of points.
  • does this novel get better? because so far it just seems like a fanfic gone horrobly wrong. 
    "Yeah.. then he trained for 2 months.. and then for 2 more years" what? Just like that? 

Either people in that world are insanely powerful or the author just likes to have his character be 200% above everyone else :\

• Will he ever utilize tai jutsu like might guy or rock Lee and open gates
  • Will he ever utilize tai jutsu like might guy or rock Lee and open gates
    He uses them alot.
  • Will he be able to open the 8th gate without dying 
  • who's that girl at chapter 18 that attacked mc at night? is she part of his harem?
  • edited July 2016
    Wrong section (me)
  • Who this girl from 18 chp
  • who is the girl that attacked him in chapter 18 ? and when does he go to his familly ?
  • edited July 2016
    dont he have divinity techniques in naruto?
    why doesnt he try to use them 
    bruh
    unless its some bloodline related shit
  • Is it a harem? If yes,who are the members? He told his teacher,that fire magician that he does't have time for love now and he wants to focus on enhacing his strenght. I hope he doesn't leave her like this.
  • edited August 2016
    hey
    i dont get it didnt he say that the things that justsu's that harm you that the backlash was nerved  and it wasnt that bad
    then doesnt that mean using shadow clones arent that bad
    plus using a lot of shadow clones arent that bad when you build up a lot mental strength so using more is better as long as there are like bunch(hundreds to lessen the effect of it after the effects were lessened from the system) of clones after using the recovery justsu's 
    so basically what i was saying was 
    why the fuck is he such a pussy
    its not like hes gonna fucken die instantly after adding a bit more clones 
    and its not like he wont build mental strength after using clones to train
    its just the recovery thats only worry some but he can just change the environment to be more relaxing and peaceful so recovery is better and he can use justsus to recover mental strength and relax him even more
    and the way he talks or acts makes me get goose bumbs like this shit is pissing me off so much 
    hes literraly x times stronger then them but still pussys outs and goes "im so fucken scared of her wrath" no wonder he cant fken use the shadow clone justsu correctly hes fken retarded
    why am i even here i should just drop the novel and use my head to make a remake of it
  • Is it a harem?
  • i would like to know if ever uses the 1 hogake justsu and fucks up a clan or a country :))) or maybe tail beast bomb and destroys his clan :D
  • Is the illusionist girl from chap 69 a harem candidate?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • How does he finish his revenge?
  • some new spoilers?
  • There only one or 2 spoilers here just speculation...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • come on guys post some spoilers PLease :)
  • Romance spoiler plz.
  • edited October 2016
    Harem members spoilers? Also does the MC ever accept the Teacher's feelings?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino