Spoiler thread MGA

Comments

• edited August 2016
    You are obviously understanding nothing that I am saying. Chu Feng beating someone a rank above him means that he has a superior counter fight level. I am saying compare two damn people who have the same damn counter fight level not two people who don't have equal counter fight level because what would even be the damn point in doing that.
    Ok, you obviously did not read my last comment towards you. Chu Feng, as rank 8 martial ancestor fought a rank 9 martial ancestor from the Kong Heavenly clan.

Chu Feng AND the man from Kong heavenly clan had 4 counter fight, they both had thunder armor and thunder wings. Meaning equal counter fight, equal abilities, but the man who Chu Feng fought was 1 rank above him.

This means by your logic, Chu Feng should not win. Because his counter fight is not higher than the opponent, it's not lower than the opponent, and he won. He had the winning side through the entire fight even without a Thunder Pattern, and once he actually USED the Thunder Pattern, he absolutely CRUSHED him, I mean he had no way to fight back towards Chu Feng at all.

I don't know how more easily I can explaint to you that he beat a man higher rank than himself when he DID NOT HAVE HIGHER COUNTER FIGHT.

This is what I mean by Secret Skills has a huge play and it also comes back around to why you cannot compare Profound Realm with Martial Ancestor. Chu Feng also fought a genius from the Chu Clan, equal ranks, equal counter fight, both used thunder armor and thunder wings but Chu Feng won 100% because he had superior Secret Skills.
  • To end this argument, from what I read in this thread about the last chapters Chu Feng is stronger of anyone of the heavenly clans in the same cultivation due to the divine pattern he possesses now and he can defeat opponents with cultivations stronger than his because he owns many powerful weapons and secret skills
  • edited August 2016
    Right now Chu Feng is so strong that even the author feels he's too powerful, because he made it so that Chu Feng temporarily cannot use his World Spiritist abilities. He basically needed a handicapp in order to be balanced. 
  • Sadly that doesnt nurf him much anyway, although Eggy is strong he has other trump cards that can bring him an cm close to true immortal level and with the evil god sword he can kill immortals too.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Yes, but if he gets trapped in a powerful Formation Array he can't break out of it. Now he also cannot go into deep dungeons and such that has formations in it because he can't slip through them. It's a pretty big handicapp. :3
  • True anyway i forgot when it happened and why , so i dont put much thought into it lately. Too bad Li Ming's route into the harem is so similar to Zi Ling's.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Yes, but if he gets trapped in a powerful Formation Array he can't break out of it. Now he also cannot go into deep dungeons and such that has formations in it because he can't slip through them. It's a pretty big handicapp. 3
    he just kick the ass with spirit power against  a true immortal , who happens to be childhood friend of fishy who's a princess of big clan (most talatend one in while
  • As luck would have it , he wants to dip into the fish pool of sweetness , but gets bashed in for insulting Chu Feng's gift without knowledge.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• its seems like the girl frm fish clan is little fishy 
  • Whatever happened to Chu Feng's surviving family that he left with the Azure Dragon founder? I haven't read ahead and am current on the translated chapters. He went back and moved the entire continent but no mention of his family or what they were up to. Do they ever come back into the story line?
  • Yes they are mentioned , his brother becomes the school leader too , he revives the dead Chu's too before he leaves for beyond the heavens.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited August 2016
    Do you think that Chu Feng will meet with Su Rou and Su Mei before leaving this plane?
    My hope is that they get caught bu Infant Soul Sect and he come to save them... But they are probably cheated now... I mean back then she seemed already stronger than him in the clay pool... (btw that's fucking cheated, Chu Feng is cheated and she is even more hyped in the same conditions, Wtf?) And then she got this stone...
    My guess is she needed that energy to finally seperate from Su Mei and Su Rou.  She seemed to say she just had to do a last matter and it was okay.  
  • What is the true identity of the blind old man that helped Chu Feng in the latest translated chapters?
  • He is the leader of the chu clan servants that were left on this realm.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• He is the leader of the chu clan servants that were left on this realm.
    What is his cultivation and when does Chu Feng find out about his origins?
  • Half ancestor 5 , at the end of the Holy land of Martialism arc.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited August 2016
    Did he know who CF is when he helped him recover?
  • Yes , they used to be able to stay only in one place , but CF's dad let him out so he can make arrangements for him.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited August 2016
    Is Chu Feng's counter fight still useful in the latest chapters? Is he still able to fight people above his cultivation?
  • Yes he is , even though it got cut in half when he went to beyond the heavens , it grew a bit better again. Although as martial ancestor he still cant fight true immortals with only that.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited August 2016
    CF has counter fight 4 atm in the translations so when he goes to beyond he has 2? But as shown on the dude from HLOM Jiang something he also had counter fight 3 right? So everyone from beyond should have at least counter fight 3 right?

• Does CF brothers and womens go to the holy land by themselfs later? Or they wait for CF to return?
  • docnymos said:
    Does CF brothers and womens go to the holy land by themselfs later? 
    yes .(more likely by the help of the blind old guy)
  • Hey guys, has Chu Feng level'd up recently, gained any new secret techniques or obtained any more bamboo slips?
  • Any spoilers for Tantai Xue after Cf enters the Holy Land?
  • edited August 2016
    Mcloving said:
    Hey guys, has Chu Feng level'd up recently, gained any new secret techniques or obtained any more bamboo slips?
    he lvl up to  MA 9.
    Nabcake said:
    Any spoilers for Tantai Xue after Cf enters the Holy Land?
    mc save her from the sect of those MK dudes,give her a dagger that has ice powers which leades her into a super place in HLOM,.........and save her again.
  • souldz25 said:
    Mcloving said:
    Hey guys, has Chu Feng level'd up recently, gained any new secret techniques or obtained any more bamboo slips?
    he lvl up to  MA 9.
    Nabcake said:
    mc save her from the sect of those MK dudes,give her a dagger that has ice powers which leades her into a super place in HLOM,.........and save her again.
    Does he get anything in return for saving her at almost every encounter (at least that's what it seems like)?
  • edited August 2016
    Taryn said:
    souldz25 said:
    Mcloving said:
    he lvl up to  MA 9.
    Nabcake said:
    Does he get anything in return for saving her at almost every encounter (at least that's what it seems like)?
    the 1st time he saves her because she saved him back at the east lands(or what ever it called)
    2nd time there was gonna be a big war in HLOM ,by saving her he gains the trust of that  "super place"peaple (the dagger make her the leader of that place).
    the mc has thing for saving girls.
  • What are the rankings? From martial king 
  • edited August 2016
    Hey can anyone explain to me the thing with thunder pattern heavenly bloodline and the different types of divine body???what level is CF bloodline and what are its features??