Deathblade's mini spoiler thread #2

Comments

• Who is that half corpse man? Was he sealed by the 6th demon sealer or he is/was the demon sealer?

• rexdaevid said:
    Who is that half corpse man? Was he sealed by the 6th demon sealer or he is/was the demon sealer?

he is the 6th
  • edited August 2016
    The bead meng hao is it the same from xian ni or they are different??
  • The bead meng hao is it the same from xian ni or they are different??
    I assume you're talking about something from earlier chapters, because he hasn't had any bead or pearl for a long time, and no, none of those things are from Renegade Immortal.
  • Few Questions
    If the corpse is the 6th Demon Sealer does he really just want to give good fortune to Meng Hao, or does he have some nefarious plot instead? Also is the sword something special or is it just important because it has the 6th Hex? Finally why exactly does the 6th Demon Sealer have a sword piercing him that has his own Hex in it?
  • LusoSeth said:
    Few Questions
    If the corpse is the 6th Demon Sealer does he really just want to give good fortune to Meng Hao, or does he have some nefarious plot instead? Also is the sword something special or is it just important because it has the 6th Hex? Finally why exactly does the 6th Demon Sealer have a sword piercing him that has his own Hex in it?
    he is the 6th. It's hard to say exactly what is going on with him. At first he tries to absorb Meng Hao, but then ends up giving him some information, and Meng Hao also ends up with the sword, which gives him the 6th Hex, except he can't use it. The 6th Demon Sealer appears to either have gone crazy, or something like that (remember he has half a head and is also called a revenant by Ling Yunzi and the others). Again, none of the details are spelled out in the story, just actions described
  • Thanks for the answers Deathblade
  • Thanks DB for the answer.
  • Hey DB :) So who is that woman that just turned up and does she plan to do anything related to MH? Also, thank you so much for working hard for us leechers! :smiley: 
  • Hey DB :) So who is that woman that just turned up and does she plan to do anything related to MH? Also, thank you so much for working hard for us leechers! :smiley: 
    All we find out is that she is a Paragon, but no further details about who exactly. A bit later she gives some mysterious information to Meng Hao that doesn't make too much sense yet, although we find out there is important stuff related to OUTSIDE the Nine Mountains and Seas
    All we find out is that she is a Paragon, but no further details about who exactly. A bit later she gives some mysterious information to Meng Hao that doesn't make too much sense yet, although we find out there is important stuff related to OUTSIDE the Nine Mountains and Seas

Thanks (y)
    Does it mention why she turned up to the Dao Tree?

Thanks (y)
    yes she explains, but it probably only leads to further mystery. here is the basic idea
    there is some sort of ranking system in the Nine Mountains and Seas, in which (she or someone) is organizing people to go on some sort of (mission/outing) outside of the Nine Mountains and Seas. By implication, she is looking for the top people from the Nine Mountains and Seas. So far, nobody in the Ninth Mountain and Sea is even on the list

Thanks (y)
    yes she explains, but it probably only leads to further mystery. here is the basic idea
    there is some sort of ranking system in the Nine Mountains and Seas, in which (she or someone) is organizing people to go on some sort of (mission/outing) outside of the Nine Mountains and Seas. By implication, she is looking for the top people from the Nine Mountains and Seas. So far, nobody in the Ninth Mountain and Sea is even on the list
    Not even Meng Hao?
  • mahwaha1 said:
    Hey DB :) So who is that woman that just turned up and does she plan to do anything related to MH? Also, thank you so much for working hard for us leechers! :smiley: 

Thanks (y)
    Not even Meng Hao?
    Meng Hao gets on the list, but kind of far down on the list, not toward the top
  • Question
    In what situation does the Paragon talk with Meng Hao if at the end of the tournament he is taken by the 6th Demon Sealer?
  • LusoSeth said:
    Question
    In what situation does the Paragon talk with Meng Hao if at the end of the tournament he is taken by the 6th Demon Sealer?
    he leaves the 6th Demon Sealer and then "randomly" encounters her later
  • Thanks Deathblade.
  • edited August 2016
    Hey DB
    Can you list (the names of the Clans or Sects or societies under the names) 
    Three Sects
    Six Churches
    Five Great Holy Lands
    Four Great Clans
    Three Great Daoist Societies
    Thank you
  • Sam004 said:
    Hey DB
    Three Sects
    Six Churches
    Five Great Holy Lands
    Four Great Clans
    Thank you
    I honestly haven't been really keeping close track but here's what I can recall off the top of my head. Feel free to correct me or add. By the way, the Three Sects and Six Churches is one group.

Three Sects and Six Churches - Church of the Immortal Emperor, Church of the Blood Orchid

Five Great Holy Lands - Kunlun Society, Bones of the Flamedevil, Moonset Lake, Mount Sun, Blue Lotus Sky

Four Great Clans - Wang, Li, Song, Fang (this is kind of questionable, sometimes they call it Three Great Clans and leave out Fang)

Three Great Daoist Societies - Immortal Ancient Daoist Rite, Ninth Sea God World, Sublime Flow Sword Grotto
  • Question:

So is the paragon an actual, real breathing human or something like an illusory image?

also, is her name/significance in 9 mountains and seas elaborated upon later?

• DBlack said:
    Question:

So is the paragon an actual, real breathing human or something like an illusory image?

also, is her name/significance in 9 mountains and seas elaborated upon later?

Real from as far as you can tell in the coming scenes, and no, there isn't really any further information on her (in the next few chapters)
  • edited August 2016
    Is papa and mama fang going to rage when meng hao gets kidnapped?
  • CronoSoto said:
    Is papa and mama fang going to rage when meng hao gets kidnapped?
    not really. they can't leave the planet to do anything about it anyway. Meng Hao's father basically just says that he doesn't believe Meng Hao could be killed so easily. His mom freaks out a bit, although that isn't revealed until he returns and talks to them a few chapters later
  • edited August 2016
    Sam004 said:
    Hey DB
    Three Sects
    Six Churches
    Five Great Holy Lands
    Four Great Clans
    Thank you
    I honestly haven't been really keeping close track but here's what I can recall off the top of my head. Feel free to correct me or add. By the way, the Three Sects and Six Churches is one group.

Three Sects and Six Churches - Church of the Immortal Emperor, Church of the Blood Orchid

Five Great Holy Lands - Kunlun Society, Bones of the Flamedevil, Moonset Lake, Mount Sun, Blue Lotus Sky

Four Great Clans - Wang, Li, Song, Fang (this is kind of questionable, sometimes they call it Three Great Clans and leave out Fang)

Three Great Daoist Societies - Immortal Ancient Daoist Rite, Ninth Sea God World, Sublime Flow Sword Grotto

Hey Deathblade,

I've been keeping track as you've been posting chapters lately, and here's what I've put together of all the 9th Mountain and Sea organizations:

Three Sects and Six Churches: Seven Seas Sect, Five Colors Sect, Demon Immortal Sect, Church of the Blood Orchid, Church of the Immortal Emperor, Church of the Puppet God, Burning Incense Stick Society, Kunlun Society, Solitary Sword Pavilion, ??
    Five Great Holy Lands: Moonset Lake, Bones of the Flamedevil, Blue Lotus Sky, Mount Sun, Paleo-Immortal Mausoleum
    Three Great Daoist Societies: Ninth Sea God World, Immortal Ancient Daoist Rite, Sublime Flow Sword Grotto
    Four Great Clans: Li Clan, Wang Clan, Song Clan, Fang Clan
    Rulers of the 9th Mountain and Sea: Ji Clan

The Five Great Holy Lands were all listed explicitly at some point, but I can't remember which chapter. At some point it was also said the Kunlun Society was not a holy land only because they didn't back the Ji Clan during the great war.

I was also assuming that the "Three Sects and Six Churches" were one category of six total groups, but three important 9th mountain sects have been named as well as 5 non-sect non-holyland non-clan organizations, so maybe there's actually 9 total groups in this category?
  • Sam004 said:
    Hey DB
    Three Sects
    Six Churches
    Five Great Holy Lands
    Four Great Clans
    Thank you

Hey Deathblade,

I've been keeping track as you've been posting chapters lately, and here's what I've put together of all the 9th Mountain and Sea organizations:

Three Sects and Six Churches: Seven Seas Sect, Five Colors Sect, Demon Immortal Sect, Church of the Blood Orchid, Church of the Immortal Emperor, Church of the Puppet God, Burning Incense Stick Society, Kunlun Society, Solitary Sword Pavilion, ??
    Five Great Holy Lands: Moonset Lake, Bones of the Flamedevil, Blue Lotus Sky, Mount Sun, Paleo-Immortal Mausoleum
    Three Great Daoist Societies: Ninth Sea God World, Immortal Ancient Daoist Rite, Sublime Flow Sword Grotto
    Four Great Clans: Li Clan, Wang Clan, Song Clan, Fang Clan
    Rulers of the 9th Mountain and Sea: Ji Clan

The Five Great Holy Lands were all listed explicitly at some point, but I can't remember which chapter. At some point it was also said the Kunlun Society was not a holy land only because they didn't back the Ji Clan during the great war.

I was also assuming that the "Three Sects and Six Churches" were one category of six total groups, but three important 9th mountain sects have been named as well as 5 non-sect non-holyland non-clan organizations, so maybe there's actually 9 total groups in this category?
    Ah right. Okay. I think I'm going to create a sort of "glossary" page to keep track of these things now that the story has shifted into the world of the Ninth Mountain and Sea. The wiki is currently not very well maintained, and kind of a headache to work with.
  • I normally don't take the initiative to provide spoilers, but there is something I'm super excited about and just have to share. This is info about an upcoming arc:

We have another alchemy arc and I think it's going to be great. Really harkens back to the good old days of the Violet Fate Sect. Can't wait to translate and release it!
  • I normally don't take the initiative to provide spoilers, but there is something I'm super excited about and just have to share. This is info about an upcoming arc:

We have another alchemy arc and I think it's going to be great. Really harkens back to the good old days of the Violet Fate Sect. Can't wait to translate and release it!
    It really is time for another kind of battle.
  • So i'm guessing the tournament arc is done for, can you give a little preview about the next arc Deathblade?
  • LusoSeth said:
    So i'm guessing the tournament arc is done for, can you give a little preview about the next arc Deathblade?
    he takes care of a few loose ends on South Heaven, then heads to the Fang Clan on Planet East Victory. Before he can even get there, he becomes embroiled in the intrigues of the clan
  • Thanks Deathblade
This discussion has been closed.