Conquer God, Asura, and 1000 Beauties

Does anyone have any spoilers for this series

Comments

• Especially For Today Chapter I wanted to know what happened what did he do to escape the Elder what did he do to those betrayers are traitors
  • lucazeera said:
    raw link?
    I believe this is Indonesian so I wouldn't have the faintest clue where the raws at. 
  • I believe this is Indonesian so I wouldn't have the faintest clue where the raws at. 
    I understand :(
  • bonifide said:
    lucazeera said:
    raw link?
    I believe this is Indonesian so I wouldn't have the faintest clue where the raws at. 
    That was a pleasant surprise. It's still not available even in Indonesia though. 
  • Indonesian novel?? Kinda surprised, not in negative way surprised
  • Conquer God Asura and 1000 Beauties Vol 1 ch 1-25 is about Double Moon Sect, where Jaime will conquer the whole sect. His first dungeon's heart girl is Xiao Yun ( " a young lady who possessed a peerless beauty. She has a bright ivory skin, slender figure, perfect shape curving smoothly from breast to her hips, drawing an elegant way to the heaven, an absolute goddess-like beauty at a catastrophic level. Thick midnight dark hair, combine with her graceful face, her daintiest tiny nose and forbidden soft pink lips. She is an ineffable beauty." )

Vol 2 is ch 26-50 Jaime will conquering a kingdom of deserted forest and kingdom of liberty. His girl dungeon's heart is Chu Mie ( "a dark skinned beautiful girl, who looked incredible sexy with a perfect curve in three parts of her body. Erected breasts, slim waist, and amazing buttock! Heaven, is she the goddess of beauty? No she is the goddess of sexy!") In this story he will fight God Of Fire Agni level 400 and he was on level 74 a king realms

Vol 3 is Jaime will struggle to be a general, fight a horde of demonic beast and conquer the third biggest city in the kingdom, at this volume there will be a lot of beautiful girls get conquered, like Kuang Li yin, the worst human jinx, the witch of wood, and many more. he will have his own armies and hundreds of beauty. Including some pretty girl with cat ears or dog ears. He fought with the prince of half demon.

Vol 4 is where Jaime fight with the Prime minister, who want to throw the King. Jaime will conquer the princess of the White Lion Kingdom and take down 156 Dukes of the kingdom.

Vol 5 is When Jaime use the power of kingdom to conquer the whole continent wage a biggest war with Kingdom of Fire, Wu Imperial in south continent and Ice Wind Empire in North continent.

• The author actually show up!!! 
  • Any snu snu? he always win the heart dungeons of the girls but... snu snu? 
  • How many chapters it has currently?
  • ummm, I'm currently in Indonesia, anyone knows where can I get the hardcopy for this novel??