Spoiler thread DE

Comments

• NoobElite said:
    SPWJin said:
    her soul was basically controlled by the other world invading and she couldnt do anything
    so the guilt from sabotaging hurt her so much she broke through confinements of that and killed herself
    She could have just spill the beans and then be killed by heavenly oath whatever. Would still be dead but she would not have betrayed Ning and also would not have been chip to use against Ning?

Or am I wrong here? Since the oaths she could have sworn would kill her and not prevent her from saying anything.
    she wasnt controlled by a oath or what ever
    it came from her soul
    because she was reincarnation she couldnt do anything about it
    its kind of like a sleeper agent that went to infiltrate an organisation 
  • SPWJin said:
    NoobElite said:
    SPWJin said:
    her soul was basically controlled by the other world invading and she couldnt do anything
    so the guilt from sabotaging hurt her so much she broke through confinements of that and killed herself
    She could have just spill the beans and then be killed by heavenly oath whatever. Would still be dead but she would not have betrayed Ning and also would not have been chip to use against Ning?

Or am I wrong here? Since the oaths she could have sworn would kill her and not prevent her from saying anything.
    she wasnt controlled by a oath or what ever
    it came from her soul
    because she was reincarnation she couldnt do anything about it
    its kind of like a sleeper agent that went to infiltrate an organisation 
    It was also something to repaying a benefactor although she believed that he was doing it to help her it was only him manipulating her and so she followed his orders until they told her to kill JN which she refused and so they told her that when the next order comes she is forbidden from refusing or else they would kill him and at that point fear kicked in and she did as she was told and out of guilt later on killed herself which allowed her soul to be used against JN
  • The whole situation might seem black and white at first but IET writes it in a way that the greys really come through. Wouldn't be surprised if you ended up pitying her after the translation catches up. 
  • When exactly is the world going to know his master is puti?
  • A few people find out during the World Boundary War inside the Grand Xia World, and it's not untill a bit after that the entire Three-Realms is going to find out.
  • vex said:
    The whole situation might seem black and white at first but IET writes it in a way that the greys really come through. Wouldn't be surprised if you ended up pitying her after the translation catches up. 
    Spoiler:
    technically i didnt pity her i pitied their daughter because she ended up without a mother and a father that decided to focus on his power instead of her (true he gave his primaltwin and spirit beasts to accompany her) but even then he was mostly in meditation. From my perspective she raised herself and the spirit beasts made sure that nothing happened to her (true, the snake was supportive and but it doesnt change the fact that the selfishness of her parents caused her to suffer) At least you know who to add to the candidate of worst immortal father of different novels. (It could also be said that it was a good thing that it happened when she was still a little kid and didnt understand anything which was the reason why mental demons werent created but still IET...)

• IET simply isn't that great of an author when it comes to parents, the only decent family I found he's written is with Qin Yu and Jiang Li, but that was purelly because Qin Yu didn't need to cultivate because his universe was growing on its own. Linley was the same, he neglected his children all the way untill he became a soul mutate. :<
  • IET simply isn't that great of an author when it comes to parents, the only decent family I found he's written is with Qin Yu and Jiang Li, but that was purelly because Qin Yu didn't need to cultivate because his universe was growing on its own. Linley was the same, he neglected his children all the way untill he became a soul mutate. :<
    Spoiler:
    The thing in those cases was that they still had their mother, whereas in this case JN, he speculated that if could get strong enough he could bring Yuwei back however did he tell to anyone, from my perspective what Ji Ming Yue thought was that her father chose to abandon himself in his cultivation to forget the pain of losing his lover and it came to the point where JMY believed what outsiders have said than what JN himself said. You remember where there was the case with his main body being destroyed by Seamless gate assassins? it took him ages to convince his own daughter to trust because he alienated himself from so much that she no longer knew well enough to call him her father. It was the same with that first desciple what IET does is makes sure that the MC is a selfish bastard that only cares about himself and the only time where his family matters is when he needs a power up from rage when his family is about to be killed or was killed.  And with ST true QY was a family man however the only one he cared about was his first son the second one from my perspective was ignored and he only remembered him when JL mentioned him to Qin Yu.

Sorry About the longish explanation/Rant-ish 
  • " it took him ages to convince his own daughter to trust because he alienated himself from so much that she no longer knew well enough to call him her father."

ugh.what are you talking about?he convinced her in about 2 lines.he told her that her fathers true body wears a white robe(he was wearing a white robe) and she was insta-happy.i agree though that the author sucks at developing relationships.
  • What i dont like in these type of things is that the MC have nice parents but the authors could not spare 10 years of the fucking long life that the MC have to make the MC at least a little loving linley i at least understand he was out of time because it was opening the tomb but what about ji ning? they live million of years is it that hard to write that he was living those 10 years with his son and later after his son grow up and he have passed his teaching to his son he leave? you live billions of years but you cant spare 10 years for family what a fucking nice father you are make you think that all these feeling he have for his parents if fake.
  • edited August 2016
    how will Ji ning go back in the xia world ? What will he learn in the primordial ruin world ? What will happen to the horned beasts ?
  • He gets rescued by his master Subhuti who helps him return to Grand Xia World.
  • just going to point out if you're expecting any good relationships in IET novels in general you're going to have a bad time.
  • When do the people from the Sith Universe first appear in the story ?
  • Evaansan said:
    When do the people from the Sith Universe first appear in the story ?
    volume 40
  • So what is the problem with his parents?
    Spoiler:
    The thing in those cases was that they still had their mother, whereas in this case JN, he speculated that if could get strong enough he could bring Yuwei back however did he tell to anyone, from my perspective what Ji Ming Yue thought was that her father chose to abandon himself in his cultivation to forget the pain of losing his lover and it came to the point where JMY believed what outsiders have said than what JN himself said. You remember where there was the case with his main body being destroyed by Seamless gate assassins? it took him ages to convince his own daughter to trust because he alienated himself from so much that she no longer knew well enough to call him her father. It was the same with that first desciple what IET does is makes sure that the MC is a selfish bastard that only cares about himself and the only time where his family matters is when he needs a power up from rage when his family is about to be killed or was killed.  And with ST true QY was a family man however the only one he cared about was his first son the second one from my perspective was ignored and he only remembered him when JL mentioned him to Qin Yu.

yea IET is pretty bad when it comes to relationships in general :tongue: I've already kinda given up on the whole thing, he's pretty amazing when it comes to cultivation and rest of the story, so w.e

• whats with the parents
  • These chapters are boring. 3rd level of heartforce and he's still acting like a spoiled children.
  • NoobElite said:
    So what is the problem with his parents?
    whats with the parents
    They are killed
    basically initially both of their sects are ok with them being together but after some guy from the big local sect asks for snow as his maidservant they elope and go to another sect. This new sect is much weaker and ends up becoming one of the casualties of the seamless gate as a demonstration to other sects. His parents are basically insta-killed from the spreading energy, the whole sect is destroyed and all of the souls of those killed are gathered by the seamless gate. So he's sad that his parents died and they can't return to the reincarnation cycle again. read this on mtl and i believe it mentioned a way that is very hard to bring them back and only people around pangu's or nuwa's level are able to accomplish.
    but yea he's pretty depressed and sad and essentially develops a large hatred for seamless gate
  • I've always wondered but what skill does JN use to resurrect his parents and his master ?
  • edited August 2016
    Spoiler:

so after the war of the xia world,mc clone + Ming yue  + White + Qingqing + Autumn leaf travled his master large world for years( like +30 years) ,while his true body is traveling other worlds and training which was the main story focus,fast forward +300 years ,and ming yue is traveling the world on her own for training.
    so the mc stayed with his daughter  for a long time.only IET is bad at showing it.
  • edited August 2016
    Evaansan said:
    I've always wondered but what skill does JN use to resurrect his parents and his master ?
    He doesn't use a skill, he's simply poweful enough so that he goes into the core of Three-Realms and drags their true souls out of the River of Destiny, then uses Sword Energy to protect the souls while he uses a specific type of essence(Forgot how to spell it) and gives them a physical body. After that he restores their memory and pow, parents back to life.

His master(If you're talking about Three-Lives) is a bit different though and a huge spoiler so not gonna delve into that.
  • Does he ressurrect his parents at the end of the story like Three-Lives or does he do it as soon as he reaches Nuwa's level ?
  • edited August 2016
    He ressurects his parents about half way through the books(Book 29 to be exact), when he goes to a special place(Not gonna go too deep into that story) where he gets forced into a Life Source Oath, forcing him to leave Three-Realms once the war is over and cannot return untill he has gone to a special place and given some special information. So while his True Body is trying to complete this task, his Primal Twin resides outside Three-Realms and protecting it. Once he has given the information and is relieved of his Life Source Oath, he is at the World Boundary Level(NuWa's level) and goes into the source of Three-Realms to ressurect his parents.
  • One last thing. Everything going on with the Seamless Gate at the moment is part of the war against the Wujian Sect is that right ?
  • The Wujian Sect is a branch of the Seamless Gate, the Seamless Gate is the main force of Heart Devil, the leader of the people from the other realm.
  • Do we ever get to meet any of Ning's senior apprentice brothers during the boundary war
  • Yes, most of them, actually.