Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• So YC got Huangfued again. Atleast the sacred grounds plot is expanding faster too.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• So YC got Huangfued again. Atleast the sacred grounds plot is expanding faster too.
    what do u mean by huangfued
  • chanda13 said:
    So YC got Huangfued again. Atleast the sacred grounds plot is expanding faster too.
    what do u mean by huangfued
    was gona ask that as well :)
  • Huangfu He #1 doc in the continent , Xiao branch anyone?

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Once might be a coincidence, but twice isn't. Yun Che's definitely going to go back in time twice somehow. 

I just hope Mars doesn't vomit out the "YUN CHE DISAPPEARS AND EVERYONE THINKS HE'S DEAD BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL FUCKING RETARDED" plotline again.
    who is he doing it to this time?
    i know who that was ....what i wasnt sure about if he pulls a fast one on someone or if someone "huangfued" him :)
  • edited August 2016
    YC used the FAKE name Huangfu but it turns out that Huangfu is the name of the 1# doctor in PSC.
    YC used the FAKE name Doutian but it turns out that Doutian is the name of someone who reached the divine realm a long time ago.

• I predict that the location of Crystal mine will coincidentally be next to Floating Cloud.
  • Nibs said:
    I predict that the location of Crystal mine will coincidentally be next to Floating Cloud.
    I think it's on the mountain Grandpa and little aunt lived on for 3 years
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
  • Considering how long DPE been parking there , its like predicting a match score after its ended.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Rx-18-67 said:
    Once might be a coincidence, but twice isn't. Yun Che's definitely going to go back in time twice somehow. 

I just hope Mars doesn't vomit out the "YUN CHE DISAPPEARS AND EVERYONE THINKS HE'S DEAD BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL FUCKING RETARDED" plotline again.
    lmao
    2 new chapters released today
    let's hope he keeps up the consistent release(s)
  • do we really have ~1000-2000 ppl reading my summaries or is it just the F5 sect ? 0_0

• Did I just read that a general from DPE wanted to kidnap "Little Aunt".. Seriously now? Is she somehow supposed to be a Queen Bee that has honey all over her and every male suddendly wants her :dizzy: 

Honestly I'm a sucker for some nice romance or proper harem stories. However at times like this, I inwardly praise stories that just focus on plot and avoid the constant use of weak females that are constantly in danger because of horny men.
  • I probably would divide that figure by about twenty bladerdash.

Also looks like Mars is setting up the groundwork for a future arc with this Sin sword meet, Jasmine will probably recognize it and things will naturally go to shit.
  • I myself ebd up going to your forum thread like 5x everytime i get an enail that you made a comment, balderdash.

also, when log in sucks, i end up going in the forums for like 10 times, :))))
  • @bladerash ;
    I probably refresh that thread 5-15 times a week
    Free Your Mind
  • edited August 2016
    I have a feeling tht YC gonna obtain ''Heavenly Sin Divine Sword'' and its gonna be eatin by Hong Er 

• I, at least, gave up on this series. I had previously thought the screaming chapters were the worst this series had to offer, but I was wrong. All of this garbage since + leading up to his return to the continent have utterly destroyed any interest I had left in ATG. Everything that happens now is just so boring and meaningless. At least the IDC arc featured characters I cared a little about - his family, LDE - unlike this current arc, which turned even the protagonist into a character I can't give a crap about. It's a real shame. 
  • edited August 2016
    Predictions:
    1. Yun Che gonna fight JC but not to the death. Maybe they become grudging allies at some later point
    2. Yun Che's gonna go to the Sacred ground and meet Ling Jie and company.
    3. Yun Che' gonna "die" again. Really he'll be trapped in the word or something and gain half divine powerup.
    4. After Yun Che becomes stronger, Hong'er eats whatever will remain of the sword.
    5. Yun Che might have some past he's forgotten about because of mirror of Samsara, and he might actually have some relation to this DouTian guy he impersonated.
    6. Little Fairy to be found soon. Maybe at some sacred ground. They took her in because of the child (Both Phoenix and Dragon Bloodline)
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
    Inb4 he meets this doutian considering plot conviniece 
  • What would really be funny is if that huangfei doctor and doutian ended up being the same guy "oh you impersonated me twice (good job)" then he teaches Yun che some amazing profound art and Yun che teaches him some medical ones   :D :D :*
  • I hope Mars update more?!!!
  • edited August 2016
    So Fen Jeuchen's dad was a half step divine. Fen just consumed his father's "eternal soul" as well. I think Fen Juechen's power will stop growing once he too becomes half step divine as well. His growth could be reduced  to sov 10 or 9 but I'm guessing the max is half step divine. After that will depend on Fen's further effort and 'luck'.

Also the 4 sacred grounds were able to subdue a half step divine being. It took the 4 patriarchs and 17 elders to do it but they were able to do it nonetheless. That means they would be able to do it again with Cai Yi if push came to shove. Especially since using her powers will further reduce her lifespan. It may be a hollow tie if her allies came along as well excluding Yun Che. (Since she will die) That may not even be the case. With decades of corrupt misgovernance and Cai Yi's recent consolidation of power, the illusory demon realm's power is in decline. This occurred while the 4 sacred grounds only grew. 4 sacred grounds were also corrupt but at least there was no infighting and power was consolidated much earlier on. Even with a half step divine practitioner, the illusory demon realm may not even have that hallow tie.

I guess Yun Che really is the illusory demon realm's only hope.

• HDC was always stronger than Sacred Grounds , now they have the biggest gun and the most bullets.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited August 2016
    No. Fen's father became half divine after the demonization process during the four sacred grounds onslaught. The Mighty Heavenly Sword Region was after his family's sovereign grade sword. The four sacred grounds are obsessed with finding ways to become stronger. They now think that the sword has a secret that opens a path to the divine step since Fen Juechen's father became so strong even though he was the weakest among them.

It's an ongoing trend. The four sacred grounds also invaded the illusory demon empire because they were trying to find the Yun Che's locket because they thought that it had secrets for going into the divine realm. They are clearly obsessed.
  • Eternal Night Royal Family was demolished for the sword and after that did they present a half divine king and it took the 21 biggest powerhouses to destroy his body after 14 hours of fight and they were probably prepared unlike how Cai Yi demolished Huai's party.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• I have strong feeling author gonna pull Doutian is the "evil god" thing later
  • edited August 2016
    null said:
    I have strong feeling author gonna pull Doutian is the "evil god" thing later
    How would that even be possible?
    The Evil God is the one who made that planet, there should be noway mortals should have any recollection of him.

Basically a mortal that lived on the planet(Blue Poler Star) that he made should not have any memory of him entering half a step into the divine. Because that would imply that he created the planet even before he became a True God.

• who is the king of the Night?
    what is the relation with the sect who y un Chen destroy ?