Long Live Summons

Comments

• so the mc is the fake yue yang ?
    What happen to Hui Tai Lang ?
    Sometime I try to speak English.
  • talion333 said:
    so the mc is the fake yue yang ?
    What happen to Hui Tai Lang ?
    It has already been answered that he is the real one, the one who died is the fake, he was substitute because YY's parents wanted to protect him.
  • basically there was a fake yue yang from the beginning which died and the yue yang on this earth came in (the real one)
  • SPWJin said:
    basically there was a fake yue yang from the beginning which died and the yue yang on this earth came in (the real one)
    It would probably help if it was explained better. As I understand it the MC mother and aunt (4th mother) have some sort of predictive ability and new that MC would be attacked. They use the crazy monk to send MC to earth and seal his memories. They then get fake (look a like) YY and that person gets killed (made to look like a suicide). The monk (not sure how he knows when to) send YY back to his original world. Since he has his memories sealed he does not know that he is the real YY and thinks he is a fake.
  • SPWJin said:
    basically there was a fake yue yang from the beginning which died and the yue yang on this earth came in (the real one)
    It would probably help if it was explained better. As I understand it the MC mother and aunt (4th mother) have some sort of predictive ability and new that MC would be attacked. They use the crazy monk to send MC to earth and seal his memories. They then get fake (look a like) YY and that person gets killed (made to look like a suicide). The monk (not sure how he knows when to) send YY back to his original world. Since he has his memories sealed he does not know that he is the real YY and thinks he is a fake.
    really? i just thought they wanted to raise him up in another world without all that power struggle so he doesnt die prematurely...
  • OMG please tell me Fatty Hai becomes less annoying or incessant in later chapters. These recent chapters have made me start to hate him, like he's not even funny anymore.
  • Taryn said:
    OMG please tell me Fatty Hai becomes less annoying or incessant in later chapters. These recent chapters have made me start to hate him, like he's not even funny anymore.
    it´s get worse but he appear less 
  • Does Yue Yang have a marriage ceremony with the girls?
  • Does Empress Fei Wen Li ever escape?
  • Alex1001 said:
    Does Empress Fei Wen Li ever escape?
    Yes
  • Can any1 give the spoilers for the next few chapters...........

and Thank U
  • I just checked lnmtl chapter 1399. And the last line is "New book «Counterattack Long live», will upload on the eve of Mid-Autumn Festival, at the appointed time gathers with everybody again."
    Checked on qidian:
    LLS: http://www.qidian.com/Book/1590068.aspx
    this "counterattack LL": http://www.qidian.com/Book/3285794.aspx
    Looks like it's written by same author (召唤万岁). Does anyone know is this a sequel or new story?
  • SPWJin said:

So you are saying the Yue Yang original ones memory was sealed and sent to earth, and this look alike guy got killed in his place, after this look alike guy got killed this monk send Yue Yang who's memory was sealed back to His original world but due his memories being sealed he thinks he is originally was from Earth and he is fake and real Yue Yang got killed!!
    Does that mean Yue Yang is original and it's just his misunderstanding cos his memories was sealed. 
  • Sam004 said:
    SPWJin said:

So you are saying the Yue Yang original ones memory was sealed and sent to earth, and this look alike guy got killed in his place, after this look alike guy got killed this monk send Yue Yang who's memory was sealed back to His original world but due his memories being sealed he thinks he is originally was from Earth and he is fake and real Yue Yang got killed!!
    Does that mean Yue Yang is original and it's just his misunderstanding cos his memories was sealed. 
    No his memory wasn't seal, he was send to earth as a baby, so he have no memory of that world at all, but he is the real yue yang, the guy that die is a sub.
  • Sam004 said:
    SPWJin said:

No his memory wasn't seal, he was send to earth as a baby, so he have no memory of that world at all, but he is the real yue yang, the guy that die is a sub.

So you are telling the fake guy who got killed was raised to be a fake as a baby. 
    Actually now it makes sense special bloodline, super mom, talent. 
    Anyways with this twist I think I like the story more 
    Thanks for reply
  • Can anybody clarify me if MC atleast *** once with Qian Qian and Wu Xia throughout the novel? Is it briefly mention or never happen, such that the list on 17p never said anything about it.
  • edited August 2016
    lorwa said:
    Can anybody clarify me if MC atleast *** once with Qian Qian and Wu Xia throughout the novel? Is it briefly mention or never happen, such that the list on 17p never said anything about it.
    No he didn't bang them throughout the novel.
  • lorwa said:
    Can anybody clarify me if MC atleast *** once with Qian Qian and Wu Xia throughout the novel? Is it briefly mention or never happen, such that the list on 17p never said anything about it.
    The list covers the whole novel iirc, so if it isn't mentioned on there, then it probably didn't happen.
  • which beast is sealed in the demon palace? 
  • which beast is sealed in the demon palace? 
    Qillin
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • My god, where did that memory seal bullshit come from?

Both Yue Yangs were actually the real one in a sense.

The pitiful guy's father was really his father, but he was not the son of mysterious mother. The father was in fact a loyal retainer of the mother, and their marriage was just for appearances sake. So was Fourth Mother's.

The lineage of the people from the Valley of Butterflies was in close extinction and it only always gave birth to females. Their long wish of millennia was to have a boy to carry on their legacy and protect their race.

The mysterious mother somehow managed to befriend people from the Easter Fairy Tribe and gain their recognition. She was thus given a baby boy from the real dragon tribe to inherit their bloodline. This baby was Yue Yang, the protagonist.

The problem of doing what they did was that it would change the nature of his being somehow, and Yue Yang would receive a curse as a result.

What did they do then? Yes, the pitiful guy's father offered his own son to bear the brunt of the curse in place of Yue Yang. That was why the pitiful guy wasn't able to contract Grimoires.

Yue Yang was thus sent to another World (Earth), so he could grow free of any threats and things that could badly influence his upbringing. I feel they somehow failed miserably on the second part though lmao.

As for the 'suicide' of the pitiful guy, that was a plot elaborated by an Ancient Demon King that wanted the way to enter the God's Ruins that the mysterious mother was said to have entered.

The ploy was to kill the pitiful guy and take possession of his body and blend into the Yue family. The Ancient Demon King was planning on doing more or less what Yue Yang has been doing. Revealing that the trash Third Young Master was actually a genius, protecting Fourth Mother, etc etc. But the Demon King got badly screwed because another Yue Yang came out of nowhere and did all the things he was planning on doing, and even kept screwing with all his plans.

Even all the mistreatment that Fourth Mother was receiving was part of his plans.

It's been a while since I last read the novel, but that's roughly it.
  • Ophis said:
    My god, where did that memory seal bullshit come from?

Both Yue Yangs were actually the real one in a sense.

The pitiful guy's father was really his father, but he was not the son of mysterious mother. The father was in fact a loyal retainer of the mother, and their marriage was just for appearances sake. So was Fourth Mother's.

The lineage of the people from the Valley of Butterflies was in close extinction and it only always gave birth to females. Their long wish of millennia was to have a boy to carry on their legacy and protect their race.

The mysterious mother somehow managed to befriend people from the Easter Fairy Tribe and gain their recognition. She was thus given a baby boy from the real dragon tribe to inherit their bloodline. This baby was Yue Yang, the protagonist.

The problem of doing what they did was that it would change the nature of his being somehow, and Yue Yang would receive a curse as a result.

What did they do then? Yes, the pitiful guy's father offered his own son to bear the brunt of the curse in place of Yue Yang. That was why the pitiful guy wasn't able to contract Grimoires.

Yue Yang was thus sent to another World (Earth), so he could grow free of any threats and things that could badly influence his upbringing. I feel they somehow failed miserably on the second part though lmao.

As for the 'suicide' of the pitiful guy, that was a plot elaborated by an Ancient Demon King that wanted the way to enter the God's Ruins that the mysterious mother was said to have entered.

The ploy was to kill the pitiful guy and take possession of his body and blend into the Yue family. The Ancient Demon King was planning on doing more or less what Yue Yang has been doing. Revealing that the trash Third Young Master was actually a genius, protecting Fourth Mother, etc etc. But the Demon King got badly screwed because another Yue Yang came out of nowhere and did all the things he was planning on doing, and even kept screwing with all his plans.

Even all the mistreatment that Fourth Mother was receiving was part of his plans.

It's been a while since I last read the novel, but that's roughly it.
    - what is the Fairy Tribe ?
    - so Mc = real dragon tribe baby + body of the pitiful guy modified by the Fairy Tribe ?
    - where the real dragon tribe baby's body is ?
    - what chapter or the explaination ?
    - who is the real mother of the pitiful guy ?
    - The mysterious mother is a heartless woman ?

• So Yue Yang and Fourth Mother's children aren't really related to the Yue Clan?
  • @faitchier

Dude, aren't you reading the novel? 

The Eastern Fairy Tribe is a mythical tribe that lives on a higher plane than even the Heaven Realm. They consist of various mythical beings like Phoenix, Qillin, Golden Crow, True Dragons, etc.

By the way, you should consider re-reading my post again...

No, the MC is a baby from the True Dragon Tribe that inherited the bloodline of the Valley of Flowers and Butterflies from an ancient spirit tree of their clan. Nothing happened to his body, aside from partially changing his nature; the body was not discarded. 

The pitiful guy only received the curse on Yue Yang's place. They didn't fuse or anything similar.

I'm not entirely sure, but the pitiful guy's mother was Red's, Bloody Queen, mother. She was a contracted Holy Beast of the father.

No, the mysterious mother is not heartless. Far from that actually. The one who offered the pitiful guy to take the curse was his father. Besides, although the pitiful guy couldn't contract a Grimoire because of that, it wasn't that gruesome of a curse though.

They were faced with the choice of a lifetime that wouldn't come again. Like I said previously, Yue Yang is the hope of millennia of their race.

@Universe Creator

Nop. They don't have a drop of blood from the Yue Clan in their veins. In fact, Yue Yang speculates at some point that Bing-er and Shuang-er are not even really children from Fourth Mother either.
  • Red is the pitiful guy's sister?! Wow, this is some sad and messed up shit in my opinion. I gave this a small hiatus, because of something I disliked about it, but now I think I will drop it completely.
  • edited August 2016
    Ophis said:

So if I understood correctly mysterious mother didn't really give birth to him, but was given baby from real dragon tribe? So does that mean that Yue Yang is dragon tribe baby, a dragon race? (question sounds stupid but if you can please answer it) 
    Ophis said:

No, the MC is a baby from the True Dragon Tribe that inherited the bloodline of the Valley of Flowers and Butterflies from an ancient spirit tree of their clan.

In fact, Yue Yang speculates at some point that Bing-er and Shuang-er are not even really children from Fourth Mother either.
    So like i asked earlier mysterious mother is not his mother actually? Sorry but it just confuses me.
    And are Bing-er and Shuang-er really Fourth Mother's children or YY just speculated it?
    And since he has no blood of Yue Cland that means that Yue Yu is not actually related to him?

Thank you for such big spoiler!
    I would appriciate if you answered my questions, doesn't really have to be long answer just yes/no.
  • @Universe Creator

I'm not really sure about them being siblings. It was not clear on the LNMTL, and it's been a while since I last read it. 

But I think you shoud definitely not drop this novel. IMHO, this novel is bar far one of the most entertaining chinese novel out there. There are some messed up things, but no tragedy.

@youtookallnames

Yes, that's exactly it. Mysterious Mother is in fact a virgin, and Yue Yang is dragon race. That's why his blood is so special.

Yue Yang just speculated. Yue Yang can smell when someone is a virgin, and sometimes he felt it from Fourth Mother, although extremely faint and brief. 

He always dismissed that as his imagination until one time when he was investigating one of the entrances to God's Ruin. To open it, you need to be a pure maiden and receive the approval of the Deity guarding it. The mysterious mother was said to have entered the depths of God's Ruins after Yue Yang was already born.

Thus, Yue Yang came to such a conclusion. 
  • @Ophis ;
    Just one last question, since YY is from dragon race has it ever been mentioned who his real parents are?

Thank you!
  • so he doesnt have a mom? or the mom is a dragon? or the butterfly? this is the real question....
  • Ophis said:
    @Universe Creator

I'm not really sure about them being siblings. It was not clear on the LNMTL, and it's been a while since I last read it. 

But I think you shoud definitely not drop this novel. IMHO, this novel is bar far one of the most entertaining chinese novel out there. There are some messed up things, but no tragedy.

@youtookallnames

Yes, that's exactly it. Mysterious Mother is in fact a virgin, and Yue Yang is dragon race. That's why his blood is so special.

Yue Yang just speculated. Yue Yang can smell when someone is a virgin, and sometimes he felt it from Fourth Mother, although extremely faint and brief. 

He always dismissed that as his imagination until one time when he was investigating one of the entrances to God's Ruin. To open it, you need to be a pure maiden and receive the approval of the Deity guarding it. The mysterious mother was said to have entered the depths of God's Ruins after Yue Yang was already born.

Thus, Yue Yang came to such a conclusion. 

So how does Yue Yang have human form?
    Does he have Dragon form?