Spirit Vessel

Comments

• Why is it sad that his wives died of old age? People die at an old age lol, I am more annoyed at the fact that his motivation turned out to be bullshit.
  • Nabcake said:
    Why is it sad that his wives died of old age? People die at an old age lol, I am more annoyed at the fact that his motivation turned out to be bullshit.
    'People'? This isn't Earth, much less the real world.
    Gods and immortals exists in these novels, and it is almost certain that the MC's of these types of novels reach Godhood of some sort and basically live forever.
    Same with their spouse(s), they too can/will reach the same level and they will usually stay together as immortals.
  • So at the end Mc is alone or he die of old age ?

• If i remember properly all his girls are with him in world where MC is at now and they actually r pretty strong and i dont think they die of old age lol i rushed the ending so i dont know it properly but MC seems to even use Time/Space strength so he may have revived Shui Yue Ting idk bout tht. But even there is big story behind his mother and actually she isnt even dead his mother story is as complicated as Shui Yue Ting 
  • flashback said:
    If i remember properly all his girls are with him in world where MC is at now and they actually r pretty strong and i dont think they die of old age lol i rushed the ending so i dont know it properly but MC seems to even use Time/Space strength so he may have revived Shui Yue Ting idk bout tht. But even there is big story behind his mother and actually she isnt even dead his mother story is as complicated as Shui Yue Ting 
    How big is his harem by then?
  • edited August 2016
    lvl30wzrd said:
    flashback said:
    If i remember properly all his girls are with him in world where MC is at now and they actually r pretty strong and i dont think they die of old age lol i rushed the ending so i dont know it properly but MC seems to even use Time/Space strength so he may have revived Shui Yue Ting idk bout tht. But even there is big story behind his mother and actually she isnt even dead his mother story is as complicated as Shui Yue Ting 
    How big is his harem by then?
    Below 10 idk the exact number but all of em r pretty gud especially Nagong Roots she will be way stronger than MC but be acting like she's weak and pitifull and ya she was said to be most beautifull women around she's the one MC seems to love the most and she as well is pretty crazy for him she even plans to kill Feng Jian Xue cuz Jian Xue claims she was his wife 

And all women he raped seems to be in his harem they all were his enemies and even plot against him few times but they finally make up and get together Princess Dill or smething can be said the most manipulative among them she and Nagong Roots keep fighting against each other for MC principle wife since both dont want to be his concubine 
  • Yea FFY harem doesnt play nice with each other.. which is more realistic imo.
  • What's the story with his demon blood.?
  • who's xiao xiong
  • edited August 2016
    who are the tow sister ?
  • faitchier said:
    who are the tow sister ?
    the 2 girls he just met, their names can mean slave which is probably why MTL read their names like that?
  • Did the mc revive Shui Yue Ting?
  • Xiao Yu Er is forgotten??
  • edited August 2016
    1) hey please somebody tell me who had read this novel fully....is shui yue ting revived or not.i like her character a lot....she did that to mc..so she and he can be a couple in future...i will hate this novel...if she died like that.....

2) at the end he went into practicing mode like budha state to wait to revive for someone ..(..is she shui yue ting.....).

3) As per shui yue ting said during her match with mc...she and mc are the reincarnate couple right....even though she died she will reincarnate right....and the both will meet again even though they don't want too right......

So one who know fully can answer...i mean who read the raws completely until the end......
  • Can someone answer the resurrection question? I really want to start reading this novel, but I'm hesitant to do so at the moment if the ending is tragic like that.
  • edited September 2016
    Taryn said:
    Can someone answer the resurrection question? I really want to start reading this novel, but I'm hesitant to do so at the moment if the ending is tragic like that.
    Yes, in the end he is waiting for the flower that is Shui Yueting to bloom/revive again. Last sentence of the series is that the flower was finally blooming.

So in the end, Shui Yueting will live again.

Author has a second series with multiverse and the same dao as Spirit Vessel's Feng Feiyun, so you might see Feng Feiyun and other characters in the second series as well. Because Spirit Vessel and the karmic cycle in it, no one really dies forever if their souls live on.

Last words of the series:

Buddha (Feng Feiyun) said:
    "When the flower still had yet to bloom, never becoming an immortal(as in ascending to a new world). When the flower still had yet to bloom, chanting for the rest of one's life. When the flower still had yet to bloom, forever staying on this side."

Many many years later,

One day, the flower blooms.

Cica said:
    Xiao Yu Er is forgotten??

No she appears again later.

• I can't remember name of the girl from the cafe shop whom got taken by an old man on a ship to some city that she is some important figure. Is she part of the harem and when are we gonna see her again?
  • BigG00se said:
    I can't remember name of the girl from the cafe shop whom got taken by an old man on a ship to some city that she is some important figure. Is she part of the harem and when are we gonna see her again?
    Yes, she will appear again. I'm not sure if she will be part of the harem though.
  • g33kl0rd said:
    1) hey please somebody tell me who had read this novel fully....is shui yue ting revived or not.i like her character a lot....she did that to mc..so she and he can be a couple in future...i will hate this novel...if she died like that.....
    I think they are even now. They both killed each other once. There is reincarnation after all. Not a big deal... He reincarnated so she too will..
    (I didnt read this tough)
  • I'm glad I'm not reading this.
  • Taryn said:
    Can someone answer the resurrection question? I really want to start reading this novel, but I'm hesitant to do so at the moment if the ending is tragic like that.
    Yes, in the end he is waiting for the flower that is Shui Yueting to bloom/revive again. Last sentence of the series is that the flower was finally blooming.

Author has a second series with multiverse and the same dao as Spirit Vessel's Feng Feiyun, so you might see Feng Feiyun and other characters in the second series as well. Because Spirit Vessel and the karmic cycle in it, no one really dies forever if their souls live on.

"When the flower still had yet to bloom, never becoming an immortal(as in ascending to a new world). When the flower still had yet to bloom, chanting for the rest of one's life. When the flower still had yet to bloom, forever staying on this side."

Many many years later,

Cica said:

sorry for asking again,....what were you saying is really true, I mean that flower is shue yue ting that was in the process of reviving at the end
  • g33kl0rd said:
    Taryn said:

Many many years later,

Cica said:

sorry for asking again,....what were you saying is really true, I mean that flower is shue yue ting that was in the process of reviving at the end
    Yes she will live again.
  • edited October 2016
    Author stole that shit from Bride with White Hair, tv series, I don't know how the novel ends.
  • Hayd189 said:
    Author stole that shit from Bride with White Hair, tv series, I don't know how the novel ends.
     stole the flower thing? I don't see why that would be the case, its not like that was the first time rebirth was ever used
  • edited October 2016
    No the douchebag guy waiting by a flower so he could make it up to his lover,  who is better than him in everyway, whom he didn't trust as a bittersweet ending thing.

I kinda lost interest in this when he went to this treasure finding school thing,  like this shit came out of nowhere.  then the slave collar thing.  man these chinese people sure love mind control/blackmail.
  • Yeah when does mc become op in the introduction he suppose to be some phenoix emperor and he dosent he act like a child it contradict the premise just like realms in fiiarment? And what is deal with the corpse girl what the relationship between the mc?
  • kidan1310 said:
    Yeah when does mc become op in the introduction he suppose to be some phenoix emperor and he dosent he act like a child it contradict the premise just like realms in fiiarment? And what is deal with the corpse girl what the relationship between the mc?

I think the translator posted in here earlier explaining WHY he still acts like a child, and honestly the reason is pretty good? I mean, as opposed to nie li acting like a child even though he's fucking ancient as shit
  • Anyone got any spoilers about Young Noble Flawless?
  • edited October 2016
    TDale said:
    Anyone got any spoilers about Young Noble Flawless?
    Just him alone? Because his spoiler spoils other characters. He is one of my favorite side characters from all series.
  • TDale said:
    Anyone got any spoilers about Young Noble Flawless?
    Just him alone? Because his spoiler spoils other characters. He is one of my favorite side characters from all series.
    does he ever steal any potential love interests from the MC? if yes he would almost instantly go to my most hated characters from the series :D