Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Triton532 said:
    polar30 said:
    so where's little aunt?
    Raped by king huai
    Lol~~~
    So cruel ~~
  • This 3 month wait until the fight might actually be three months irl. Mars is back to this slow release schedule, and when I think that I will get to see a fight, I must wait.....
  • I read around 400 chapters of ISSTH. Please tell me it gets interesting at some point. I don't want all that effort reading to go to waste. I agree it has a few decent funny parts. But the characters all seem one dimensional, and the protagonist is not relatable at all. He seems like a hypocrite thinking of all the teachings and yet doing morally reprehensible things anyway. At least Yun Che admits that he's a dirtbag.
    I understand it's all based on personal preferences. Not dissing anyone's favorite novel. Just want to know if it gets more interesting after chapter 400 or so.
    I was the same like you. The early chapters show what kind of power he has as a weakling. It's really not interesting. I hated it even. But then I carried on and he got more OP. It makes your blood boil. And the story gets you in really. YC in other hand just keeps getting this blood and that blood. No sense as to why that makes him strong. The power levels in ATG is messed up.
  • Triton532 said:
    polar30 said:
    so where's little aunt?
    Raped by king huai
    seriously?
  • Can you guys give us a quick overview before balderdash could give us his summary? I'm itching to know what happened here
  • Not the big bro it was stated earlier that quingue gave him inner demons so his progress almost halted but Ling jie may hit sovrien lol
  • edited July 2016
    CH 680 summary:
    Xiao Ling Xi blocked Fen Juechen from killing Yun Che.
    Yun Che: "noon after three months, three hundred miles above the Sea, a life and death decision you and I" so says to Fen Juechen.
    --------
    Ruki said:
    Just read new raw chap... yun che managed save his ass for three months... ermm... now, start wondering.... is Mars have three wife or three children... he seems love number 3 so bad....
    Well, I'm used to it because number 3 is used very much in my country's national literature, so it's normal to me. 
    For example in many stories when a certain king has sons there are always three of them or when you catch a golden fish you get three wishes and so on.
    I think the recurringness of 3 in Chinese stories may have something to do with the "Three Kingdoms"

Free Your Mind
  • You forgot the most important part when he told him, "You cant kill me as long as little aunt is here :^)."
  • Still no bladerash
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
  • edited July 2016
    We must not rush Bladerash. He's doing this on a voluntary basis. If you want to read ahead, try lnmtl. It's not perfect but it does give you a translation. I normally read both. LNMTL is much more detailed but confusing while Bladerash gives a clear understanding of the chapter.
  • zippyfan said:
    We must not rush Bladerash. He's doing this on a voluntary basis. If you want to read ahead, try lnmtl. It's not perfect but it does give you a translation. I normally read both. LNMTL is much more detailed but confusing while Bladerash gives a clear understanding of the chapter.
    Lnmtl takes too long to post the chapter lately
  • It's up there now. The fastest free access is http://www.nitianxieshen.com/ It doesn't have the in-built glossary though. I get it that bladerash's help is great for understanding the chapters. But he is doing it on a voluntary basis. He doesn't owe it to anyone to speed it up. We should be thankful he even does it.

• guys  i think yun che is the strongest in the blue star i think he could beat  anyone if he opens the 4th gate of the evil god vein, think about when he opens a gate his strenght multiplayes greatly meaning he can skip beat higher realms i think thats why mars did not want him to use it sure if he did he might get near death injuries
  • zippyfan said:
    It's up there now. The fastest free access is http://www.nitianxieshen.com/ It doesn't have the in-built glossary though. I get it that bladerash's help is great for understanding the chapters. But he is doing it on a voluntary basis. He doesn't owe it to anyone to speed it up. We should be thankful he even does it.

That site is full with mallware
  • I get that malware warning too. It doesn't seem to do much in that regard. It gets updated regularly. Just stop loading the page once you see the information you need.

That's not even my point. I feel that I am going over this for too long. My point is that we should be thankful that Bladerash is even doing this. He doesn't owe us anything. We should not try to rush him or complain if he didn't post a summary 'in time'. There are other sources as well. Just be patient.
  • Exactly, I love and respect Bladerash's summary thread but some people here seem to think that they can treat him the same as one of the authors when that's just not true. We can complain about the authors taking their time but Bladerash is a free user on this site like the rest of us. Stop complaining like a petulant child, he'll get to it when he can if he wants and we can wait like everyone else :)
  • edited July 2016
    Nitianxieshen.com(also its not the fastest free access site) is giving the malware warning because of the huge amount of 18+ adds. Lately though lnmtl's crawler cant pick up the new chapters and they have to be added manually , since only one person can do that it gets delayed way too much

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited July 2016
    is the guy who answered me trolling ?
  • polar30 said:
    did you even read a lil bit of chapter 680?
  • edited July 2016
    polar30 said:
    Can't you tell? Didn't King-Royal Huai (his father is called Ming btw) die already from Little Demon Empress.. How could he get to Blue Wind Empire? And why would he bother seeking Little Aunt lol. Are you trying to troll us maybe?
  • polar30 said:
    Can't you tell? Didn't King-Royal Huai die already from Little Demon Empress.. How could he get to Blue Wind Empire? And why would he bother seeking Little Aunt lol.
    Because all the bad guys want to rape Little Aunt obviously.
  • Exactly, I love and respect Bladerash's summary thread but some people here seem to think that they can treat him the same as one of the authors when that's just not true. We can complain about the authors taking their time but Bladerash is a free user on this site like the rest of us. Stop complaining like a petulant child, he'll get to it when he can if he wants and we can wait like everyone else :)

zippyfan said:
    I get that malware warning too. It doesn't seem to do much in that regard. It gets updated regularly. Just stop loading the page once you see the information you need.

That's not even my point. I feel that I am going over this for too long. My point is that we should be thankful that Bladerash is even doing this. He doesn't owe us anything. We should not try to rush him or complain if he didn't post a summary 'in time'. There are other sources as well. Just be patient.
    Never was rushing bladerash to begin with and I don't see anyone rushing him either. 

You have probably missunderstood my comment or someone was rusing him.

I definitely wouldn't rush him, I also did ATG summaries for a while when bladerash was inactive, heck I can pick his summaries up if he is on vacation or something. Writing a summary is hard, you need to be accurate and don't miss anything.

• Did this really start when I said "Still no bladerash"? To clear things up I said that because I was sad not seeing the orange box besides the thread blader made.

The next time I will be adding an emoji
  • edited July 2016
    Triton532 said:
    Did this really start when I said "Still no bladerash"? To clear things up I said that because I was sad not seeing the orange box besides the thread blader made.

My mistake then

podlizurko, The website that has the fastest free update I know is http://www.nitianxieshen.com/

Do you know of a faster source?

• zippyfan said:
    Triton532 said:
    Did this really start when I said "Still no bladerash"? To clear things up I said that because I was sad not seeing the orange box besides the thread blader made.

My mistake then

podlizurko, The website that has the fastest free update I know is http://www.nitianxieshen.com/

Do you know of a faster source?

No problem dude, didn't want to go full Keemstar.

I remember there being another site with fast updates but I forgot the link
  • Did Mars forget about the hades gate?
  • Che still hasn't shown us using the 4th gate , let alone the 5th.
    http://www.piaotian.net/html/6/6760/

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Do you think Chu Yuechan is in the East Sea? Yun Che might see his child with Chu Yuechan in his duel with Fen Juechen