Dragon-Marked War God

Comments

• Nabcake said:
    So when does the Mc kill Fan Kun, the ass kisser is getting pretty annoying, same with Nan Bei Chao and how does he do it/the circumstances he kills them in.
    I pretty much been skipping a lot of chapters when its about them. They so annoying and you know how they will act. 
  • I never noticed there is a new translator.
  • edited July 2016
    I never noticed there is a new translator.
    Translator never changed. Still Ares just different site.
  • Nabcake said:
    So when does the Mc kill Fan Kun, the ass kisser is getting pretty annoying, same with Nan Bei Chao and how does he do it/the circumstances he kills them in.
    When he gets back, along with 1 or 2 elders that tried to stop him.
  • eklok14 said:
    Nabcake said:
    When he gets back, along with 1 or 2 elders that tried to stop him.
    Wait, so Fan Kun's grandpa didn't do anything? 
  • Nabcake said:

LingTian2 said:
    Jiang Chen learn the news he catch fan kun immediatly and he torture him by roasting him and he make fan kun meat shield against his grandfather attack and die. 

• bonifide said:
    Nabcake said:

LingTian2 said:
    Jiang Chen learn the news he catch fan kun immediatly and he torture him by roasting him and he make fan kun meat shield against his grandfather attack and die. 

That sounds beautiful :D
  • Can anyone give me details of his fight with nan bei Cho?
  • edited July 2016
    Sam004 said:
    Can anyone give me details of his fight with nan bei Cho?
    Spoiler:
    First of all, this NBC is nothing but a clone of a very(very) powerful person in the immortal realm, and it turns out that there's more than one in the saint realm. As we all know NBC's goal is to rule over JC's current province. He has a "ruler" cultivation technique so he can get stronger the more control he has over others. After falling for NBC's plans and talent, two sect masters decided to go to war against the pleasure sect and the black sect. At the last moment, JC arrives and fights NBC. No one has any advantages over the other so they release their "king's aura" and try to make the other submit. JC uses some of his former aura as the Greatest Saint and everyone feels like they are suffocating for a second. NBC losses and JC heavily injures him but NBC manages to escape. Skip a couple of hundred chapters when JC leaves his current continent and moves to another place where he joins the Nebula sect, one of the four top sects of that region. Can you see some similarities? If so, you guessed right. NBC tricks/forces two of the sects to join him and take over the region. Everything was going great for them until JC makes a breakthrough by absorbing NBC's new pet( white tiger) and beats the sh*t out of everyone. Afterwards, he meets another clone but this is far far into the story so is better if I don't ruin this for you
  • Sam004 said:
    Can anyone give me details of his fight with nan bei Cho?
    Spoiler:
    First of all, this NBC is nothing but a clone of a very(very) powerful person in the immortal realm, and it turns out that there's more than one in the saint realm. As we all know NBC's goal is to rule over JC's current province. He has a "ruler" cultivation technique so he can get stronger the more control he has over others. After falling for NBC's plans and talent, two sect masters decided to go to war against the pleasure sect and the black sect. At the last moment, JC arrives and fights NBC. No one has any advantages over the other so they release their "king's aura" and try to make the other submit. JC uses some of his former aura as the Greatest Saint and everyone feels like they are suffocating for a second. NBC losses and JC heavily injures him but NBC manages to escape. Skip a couple of hundred chapters when JC leaves his current continent and moves to another place where he joins the Nebula sect, one of the four top sects of that region. Can you see some similarities? If so, you guessed right. NBC tricks/forces two of the sects to join him and take over the region. Everything was going great for them until JC makes a breakthrough by absorbing NBC's new pet( white tiger) and beats the sh*t out of everyone. Afterwards, he meets another clone but this is far far into the story so is better if I don't ruin this for you
    ...so he's a bloody cockroach that won't go away? Also how bad is the novel with rehashing old content? From the spoilers the author seems to do it a lot. Any examples of how he does it would be appreciated, want to know if the novel is worth read. Also when does he go to the upper plane?
  • Does JC ever kill the 'original' NBC? This guy seems to literally be everywhere.
  • Taryn said:
    Does JC ever kill the 'original' NBC? This guy seems to literally be everywhere.
    Well, like I previously said the original NBC is an extremely powerful person in the immortal realm so JC still hasn't meet him yet, but I am 100% sure that he's going to die in the future because JC really hates him and we all know what happens to the enemies of our MC. XD
  • Taryn said:
    Does JC ever kill the 'original' NBC? This guy seems to literally be everywhere.
    Well, like I previously said the original NBC is an extremely powerful person in the immortal realm so JC still hasn't meet him yet, but I am 100% sure that he's going to die in the future because JC really hates him and we all know what happens to the enemies of our MC. XD
    Yeah NBC isn't just in MC's realm. Once MC goes to a special space, which is connected to MC's realm and another realm, in that space the people of two realm come to do business/treasure exchanges. There, MC meets another clone of NBC which came from another realm. So I am assuming that NBC (in immortal realm) has sent his clones to multiple mortal realms.
  • imma just go and kill myself 
    fk this novel
    im out
  • Around what chp does JC ascend immortal world and can transform to a dragon?
  • Around what chp does JC ascend immortal world and can transform to a dragon?
    Chapter 1054
  • In the latest translation (Ch 198) JC mentioned to Big Yellow that he was a former saint but does this get touched on later, and does he tell anyone else?
  • edited August 2016
    CoL said:
    In the latest translation (Ch 198) JC mentioned to Big Yellow that he was a former saint but does this get touched on later, and does he tell anyone else?
    Yeah, Big Yellow knows about his past as the 'Greatest Saint under the Heavens'. They do go visit the cliff where JC died and 
    Spoiler:
    JC manages to find a bone finger of his former body and absorbs the bone into his body making his middle finger specially powerful and increasing his cultivation. The disciple of a former friend of his learns JC's real identity and the disciple's disciple also learns about it. The former friend i talked about also knows who JC is.
  • So what did the friend's disciple disciple do?

• CoL said:
    In the latest translation (Ch 198) JC mentioned to Big Yellow that he was a former saint but does this get touched on later, and does he tell anyone else?
    Yeah, Big Yellow knows about his past as the 'Greatest Saint under the Heavens'. They do go visit the cliff where JC died and 
    Spoiler:
    JC manages to find a bone finger of his former body and absorbs the bone into his body making his middle finger specially powerful and increasing his cultivation. The disciple of a former friend of his learns JC's real identity and the disciple's disciple also learns about it. The former friend i talked about also knows who JC is.
    I can't tell if your serious or not when you say he got a super powerful middle finger bone....
  • mahwaha1 said:
    CoL said:
    Spoiler:
    I can't tell if your serious or not when you say he got a super powerful middle finger bone....
    I meant what I said. He ended up transplanting his former finger into his new body to make his solar finger skill much stronger.
  • Well you could say he gives a superior middle finger now  B-) 
  • Nabcake said:
    Well you could say he gives a superior middle finger now  B-) 
    hahahahahahaha so if he give middle finger does that mean his middle finger gives more f**k you aura out
  • edited August 2016
    mahwaha1 said:
    CoL said:
    Spoiler:
    I meant what I said. He ended up transplanting his former finger into his new body to make his solar finger skill much stronger.
    Great.... before I just assumed the solar finger skill used his index finger but now whenever I think about it I can't help but just imagining JC flipping off enemies with his giant golden middle finger....
  • Is the raw still on going??? 
    And whats JCs dragon form is it western dragon or Eastern dragon???
  • edited September 2016
    mahwaha1 said:
    mahwaha1 said:
    CoL said:
    Spoiler:
    Great.... before I just assumed the solar finger skill used his index finger but now whenever I think about it I can't help but just imagining JC flipping off enemies with his giant golden middle finger....
    He uses all his fingers. He only used his index when he was weak.
    Kintama said:
    Is the raw still on going??? 
    And whats JCs dragon form is it western dragon or Eastern dragon???
    Western. Four-legged, two-winged, long scaly-tailed black dragon.  https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.69shu.com/txt/16790/13715246&prev=search
    and the next chap,
  • kidan1310 said:
    This whole recarnation thing started when he try to ascend and the fairy from ascend world caused his death. Its like his arcenemy he meets the fairy who turned human tht guy who was at the top of the stairs trying to prevent the mc from reaching the same step as him. This guy has arrogance coming out of his ass it took awaile for the, mc till he was stromg enough to kill him but the kid escape i think his fairy power make him intangaible and fast in escaping. Then he meets him again in the connitnet when he was a saint. He was protected by this op white tiger and in the end the mc killed him and refin his tiger for him and the dog. Then when he goes into this wolrd that is connected to differnt planets i think he meets him again. The fairy guy did not know him. Then we find out his actually a clone. His real body is really strong and arrgoany so he sent his clones to different lower planes or planets to rule it. The mc makes quick work of him. Then couple arc latter when he finally ascened from, saint he and dog gets attacked by his real body i think there is mark on his body showing tht he killed two of his clones or he see through clones eyes. He almost died but survied and got sepated by dog he was paralzed for a while in a new world where he statred out as the weakeet and no longer having cheat of knowing anythimg. This part to me seem like the beginng of start of story.
    When does the mc die? Am at chapter 1071 and he got hurt but didn't die?
  • ramonkad said:
    kidan1310 said:
    This whole recarnation thing started when he try to ascend and the fairy from ascend world caused his death. Its like his arcenemy he meets the fairy who turned human tht guy who was at the top of the stairs trying to prevent the mc from reaching the same step as him. This guy has arrogance coming out of his ass it took awaile for the, mc till he was stromg enough to kill him but the kid escape i think his fairy power make him intangaible and fast in escaping. Then he meets him again in the connitnet when he was a saint. He was protected by this op white tiger and in the end the mc killed him and refin his tiger for him and the dog. Then when he goes into this wolrd that is connected to differnt planets i think he meets him again. The fairy guy did not know him. Then we find out his actually a clone. His real body is really strong and arrgoany so he sent his clones to different lower planes or planets to rule it. The mc makes quick work of him. Then couple arc latter when he finally ascened from, saint he and dog gets attacked by his real body i think there is mark on his body showing tht he killed two of his clones or he see through clones eyes. He almost died but survied and got sepated by dog he was paralzed for a while in a new world where he statred out as the weakeet and no longer having cheat of knowing anythimg. This part to me seem like the beginng of start of story.
    When does the mc die? Am at chapter 1071 and he got hurt but didn't die?
    first chapter....
  • What does the talisman that he found in Inferno Hell do?

Also around which chapter will the 2nd girl make an appearance? And how do they first meet?
  • Does actually become a genuine dragon that can transform into a human? Or just stays human but can transform into a dragon for a short amount of time?