Beheading Immortal(Zhan Xian) Spoilers

edited January 2016 in Other Novel Spoilers
Spoilers for this would be much appreciated :)

Tagged:

Comments

• is it going to be translated further?
  • Gotta ask for the usual, any romance :p? Also how long till he meets his teacher and how is their relationship after meeting his teacher?
  • I noticed he takes years to level... Will he speed up or be like 200 and lv5
  • Harem?????
  • Cmon people. Give us some spoilers.
  • Nabcake said:
    Gotta ask for the usual, any romance :p? Also how long till he meets his teacher and how is their relationship after meeting his teacher?
    Well, the romance part is different from the usual xianxia. MC spends long time travelling or training like tens of years and little meets even his master but it doesn't hinder their relationship. He is an oblivious lady killer like Kusanagi Godou from Campione! He tries to get other girls except for his master off him but he is not able to directly reject them and unintentionally makes them more infatuated with him. Later, when his master gives her agreement he is like 'what the hell, I will marry them all'!
  • I noticed he takes years to level... Will he speed up or be like 200 and lv5
    Nope. It will slow down the further he goes but in years and not in chapters. It will be like 10 years pass in one chapter unless something important is happening.
  • Luxfers said:
    Harem?????
    I am in 400s and so far there are 4 girls which I think his limit in the world of mortals. They are-
    1.Gao Yue- His master. 
    2. Gongsung Ling
    3. Shi Shashan.
    4. Sun qingxuan
  • Luxfers said:
    Harem?????
    I am at 700+ and he has huge harem. 4 wives which are mentioned above, then 7 cocubines from 3 big sects and most of them Da cheng masters(highest realm in mortal world). Also there's servant/slave from demon gate. She has special cultivation technique where she finds her beloved person and after 1st time has to kill him to obtain great promotion but it went in complete different way with MC. Later she found 30 girls, future maidservants for MC, and taught them same cultivating technique so that they can get subdued by MC. So if we sum it up, we'll get 42 girls so far. And you have to note that the story is only halfway. There're 1330 ch in total.
  • Luke said:
    Luxfers said:
    Harem?????
    I am at 700+ and he has huge harem. 4 wives which are mentioned above, then 7 cocubines from 3 big sects and most of them Da cheng masters(highest realm in mortal world). Also there's servant/slave from demon gate. She has special cultivation technique where she finds her beloved person and after 1st time has to kill him to obtain great promotion but it went in complete different way with MC. Later she found 30 girls, future maidservants for MC, and taught them same cultivating technique so that they can get subdued by MC. So if we sum it up, we'll get 42 girls so far. And you have to note that the story is only halfway. There're 1330 ch in total.
    wow...
  • Why isn't there any spoilers so far it's a good series