Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Within the next 3 years, Yun Che will destroy Phoenix empire, die 2/3 times, fight Juechen and go to Azure Cloud Continent 
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
  • edited July 2016
    Why have to bother waiting for another 3 years? He already close to DPE, juechen And the last thing he need was finding Azure Cloud Continent... fu*king Ling'er...
  • Triton532 said:
    Within the next 3 years, Yun Che will destroy Phoenix empire, die 2/3 times, fight Juechen and go to Azure Cloud Continent 
    He need to find heavenly(amulet) something for LDE lifespan within 3 years no?
  • New chapter is out.....
  • Too short.... I guess I reading too fast, huh.... need More....
  • edited July 2016
    Well was quite logical atleast the author is trying to pull the story back after going through those so many non sense bullshit chapters maybe thts why its taking him tht many days to think for further chapters
  • I am unsure, but did the Sov that was killed a Sov 5? If this is the case, then would that not mean that YC can kill a Sov 5 person and lied about being able to only fight Sov 3. 
  • edited July 2016
    If u read the chapter propNibs said:
    I am unsure, but did the Sov that was killed a Sov 5? If this is the case, then would that not mean that YC can kill a Sov 5 person and lied about being able to only fight Sov 3. 
    If u read the chapter properly it took him 2 hrs ahead of time to prepare tht ice flame spark and he cant prepare it in real fight so it wouldnt actually count him being able to fight sov 5 for example if a sov 5 suddenly came to attack him he cant do anything but die 
  • flashback said:
    I am unsure, but did the Sov that was killed a Sov 5? If this is the case, then would that not mean that YC can kill a Sov 5 person and lied about being able to only fight Sov 3. 
    If u read the chapter properly it took him 2 hrs ahead of time to prepare tht ice flame spark and he cant prepare it in real fight so it wouldnt actually count him being able to fight sov 5 for example if a sov 5 suddenly came to attack him he cant do anything but die 
    There is no reading properly with MTL :(
    However, he does have the capability to sneak attack and kill a Sov. higher that what he claimed. Which imho shows a little inconsistency in what he claims about his capability. It even further points to the inconsistency of his absurd emperor 3 rank...... 
  • what aré the rank of the leaders of the sacred grounds?
    sovereing 10 of half divine
  • unknown, but sov 10 is a good guess
  • Power of the Sun Moon divine hall took a blow now that a monarch died. Little revenge for Yun Che - an appetizer. Full course to come.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • edited July 2016
    Anyone read ''Cult of Sacred Runes'' here? Anyone know about Zi Yan it was said tht she is frm one of royal families and used as a chess piece for something can someone say what was tht and why she was used for and how MC reunited with her?
  • @flashback: Google is your friend - this forum for ATG spoilers, is not :P On another note, glad we got another chapter, wonder what's next? I get the feeling Princess Snow might arrive there when he's still recovering or something, then again that's assuming she comes to FCA directly. We know she's coming to the snow region, they might meet outside of FCA like when they leave en mass to return to the capital or something. Either way I think that will likely be the next thing to happen of note, within next few chapters. @nibs: I disagree since it takes hours to prepare and they start dissipating immediately after they're fused, meaning he can't hold the attacks ready to use in secret unless he plans it out. YC isn't known to be the "sneaky" assassin type, he's more caveman bullrush lol. That said I agree about the emperor 3 thing, at this point it's ridiculous so I hope author gives us a tyrant YC soon when he upgrades fairies.
  • what level is after divine profund realm
  • edited July 2016
    Nibs said:
    flashback said:
    There is no reading properly with MTL
    However, he does have the capability to sneak attack and kill a Sov. higher that what he claimed. Which imho shows a little inconsistency in what he claims about his capability. It even further points to the inconsistency of his absurd emperor 3 rank...... 

Yun Che himself was surprised when he see Ye Shi died without a trace from his ice flame. and he didn't lie about can't fight a level 5 Sovereign. He can used sneak attack but in a head on fight he can't win. Just like when he beat Hui Ran on ch.565( or 566 I forgot). But yeah it's absurd with his emperor 3. should have been above 5 to be able to kill easily like that.
  • This chapter made me
    wanna scratch my head. Huhu. So few stuff.

well, at least he's releasing chapters quite consistently these days
  • hugh said:
    what level is after divine profund realm
    saint profound realm
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • edited July 2016
    hugh said:
    Saint Realm...
    There is also a realm that must be higher than it by few realm.. Divine Sovereign realm... I don't really remember but jasmine mentioned it V somewhere... or is it? Also Jasmine's daddy is more higher than it, World King realm...
  • hugh said:
    From what I understand Divine Profound Realm is like Elementary Profound Realm for Gods since there are like different ranks inside the Divine realm like Divine Sovereign or World King and when one reaches Saint Profound Realm that's when they become a True God or some shit like that. :sweat: 
  • hugh said:
    From what I understand Divine Profound Realm is like Elementary Profound Realm for Gods since there are like different ranks inside the Divine realm like Divine Sovereign or World King and when one reaches Saint Profound Realm that's when they become a True God or some shit like that. :sweat: 
    Linley reached that realm :wink: 
    I dont think world king is a realm. Probably just a title for someone so strong he has no match in realm of gods
  • I dont think humans can reach the true god lvl of power......or maybe its netter to say that no one ever has done it. Also gods are a different race then humans and not just a lvl of power
  • just wondering but the Mc can spit the tyrant pill without decreasing it's effect, so how come he didn't do that to the pill that made his wife emperor?
  • Those are two different types of pills so splitting one might not decrease its effects but splitting the other one might.
  • just wondering but the Mc can spit the tyrant pill without decreasing it's effect, so how come he didn't do that to the pill that made his wife emperor?
    It's a flower, right?
  • It's a flower, right?
    it was a flower but made into a pill with the sky poison pearl 
  • Just came back from vacation and saw that YC did handle those SMDH guys properly : ))

Also,
    "Yun Che, now very weak, is being carried by one of the fairies back into Ice cloud asgard to rest.. Xiao Yun is also invited. "

YC, you were doing so well, why did you have to do this.. :/
  • What? It's not like his brother is going to do anything.

Yun Che is husband of the Demon Empress, who is his... third wife. (Well, he's HER first husband, and that's the relationship they officially have in the empire) Xiao Yun is also devoted to his fairy wife so... like at best, Yun Che might not be able to take advantage of and grope some ladies as he feels like. If he wants to screw around, there shouldn't be a problem.
  • Xiao Yun's wife is from FCA (I'm assuming this is what you meant by 'fairy wife')?
  • What? It's not like his brother is going to do anything.

Yun Che is husband of the Demon Empress, who is his... third wife. (Well, he's HER first husband, and that's the relationship they officially have in the empire) Xiao Yun is also devoted to his fairy wife so... like at best, Yun Che might not be able to take advantage of and grope some ladies as he feels like. If he wants to screw around, there shouldn't be a problem.
    Yun Che is her second husband, her first husband was the Little Demon Emperor who disappeared on their wedding night.(as in the wedding already happened).
    Taryn said:
    Xiao Yun's wife is from FCA (I'm assuming this is what you meant by 'fairy wife')?
    Xiao Yun's wife is an elf and in a lot of different works elves are sometimes referred to as fairies.('elf wife'='fairy wife')