Skyfire Avenue characters Images

Vol 1 - Lan Jue aka Zeus

2 - Zhou Qianlin

3 - Chu Cheng aka Hades

4 Guoguo?

5 - Big bro aka Promotheus

6 - Tang Mi [ Not sure but she is only blondie so far and is relevent a bit to story?]

7 - Hua Li aka Poisedon

8 Pharmacist? Because dressing style is Chinese a bit

9 ????

10 ????

11 Wine Master? Isnt this guy supposed to be old ?

12 - Mika just look at that Red Hot hair and fire

13???

Logic says 4 Amazons should be on covers, we have mika confirmed.  Does 4/6/8/10 fits any of them? Bad at remembering color schemes xD
10 looks like a devil tho

@XiaoLai

Comments

• edited July 2016
    4 is Ke'er, she had the energy powers, and had blue hair. Guoguo had green hair
    6 is Tang Mi, I now agree, seeing that there is a gold mech behind her
    8 is Xiu Xiu, the background shows blades
    13 could be the clairvoyant? im not sure, but maybe this is his younger form when he enters the magic room XD
  • Then no Guo Guo? Poor her ;-;

who could be 9th one? Do we have a construction related person yet?
  • Nice! Thanks for the pics!!
  • edited July 2016
    Thanks for posting this. I see these on baidu all the time, but I'm too lazy to post em. Kudos!

I suspect ten is the Moonfiend Empress.

11 is tough. Too young to be the wine master, but wine features prominantly. The earrings point to the Dark Citadel (inverted cross), and there were a couple Citadelians who wore suits - Lucifer and Satan. However, Uriel of the Pontiff's also wore a suit.

9 looks like the mechanist, but it could be the Accountant.
  • Here's a better angle of the book 1 cover btw.

• Xiao Lai said:
    Thanks for posting this. I see these on baidu all the time, but I'm too lazy to post em. Kudos!

I suspect ten is the Moonfiend Empress.

11 is tough. Too young to be the wine master, but wine features prominantly. The earrings point to the Dark Citadel (inverted cross), and there were a couple Citadelians who wore suits - Lucifer and Satan. However, Uriel of the Pontiff's also wore a suit.

9 looks like the mechanist, but it could be the Accountant.
    Haha I was looking for SA pics, and found them so I went for hour or too b4 finding a online seller that had good sized pics.

1st thing I thought of while seeing 11 was satan/lucifier, But I failed to see their relevance as compared to wine masters so said that. [Also IIRC dark citadel personsa re either jet black or red dressed, not blue for sure]

9th could be indeed mechanist. But still the building framework shows we might have a builder sometime.

totally forgot moon fiend empress xD

Or it might be, 11th is some angel and 10th is some devil to give those 2 factions a cover each. since 10th has Maou Horns
  • Here another picture for Lan Jue and Zhou Qianlin

• alright pretty sure 9th is Lan Qing and Lan Jue father aka the no 1 paragon in world
    10th is Alien Princess that is attacking the world.
    I got more pics of missing chars but will need time to find who the fuck is who since I dont remember the color scheme or dressing sense of half =='
  • The first thing that came to mind when I saw 9 was Jue Di, because isn't his alias a builder of some sort?
  • edited June 2019
    Im thinking 9 would be Jue Di and 13 would be the Clairvoyant....