Chaos Lightning Cultivation 混沌雷修 spoiler-thread

Comments

• is fatty human? I skip to the last chapter with MTL and found out that he was some kind of chaos ju ling race.
  • Fatty is human. But his cultivation method changes his body, and eventually he can transform into the Chaos Race
  • athlonkmf said:
    Fatty is human. But his cultivation method changes his body, and eventually he can transform into the Chaos Race

what exactly is the Chaos race? what characteristic do they have? Power....etc
  • athlonkmf said:
    Fatty is human. But his cultivation method changes his body, and eventually he can transform into the Chaos Race

what exactly is the Chaos race? what characteristic do they have? Power....etc
    It's a god race which existed since the primordial race. They're the strongest in heaven and has immense defense power and defense. No god dares to defy them. Even the bloodthirsty asura race is afraid of them.

They don't have many offspring though so they value family a lot. Each member has one weapon which will grow with them in power. An axe which is forged using dragon veins/meridians. The more veins integrated into the axe, the powerful it'll be. (For comparison sake, one of the strongest sect in mc's world has 9 dragon veins protecting the sect hq. One axe can have ten folds of veins...)

they are a giant race. So mc Transformation allow him to grow into a giant too.
  • Thank you. When does he become a chaos giant? How is fatty special compare to the rest o the chaos race?
  • Well, somewhere around the later half of the book. He's special because he "became" a chaos giant instead of born into one. He is born human. Also he has growth potential.
  • so.. The black soil recycles energies and materials. What does the yellow soil do? And is the copper bell useful for anything other now that it has sorta imparted its cultivation technique? And how often is that inner space able to produce spirit stones? (I am only at the 13th chapter so a few of these might already have been answered, if so I am sorry for lame questions)
  • Yellow soil is just soil. Nothing special about it. His army needs some ground to stand on :smile: 
    the copper bell is very important and has a lot of powers. But fatty use it as a shield for a couple of hundred chapters. 

Inner space production rate increases continiously. Let's just say that spirit stones will become kinda obsolete after the next arc. 
  • Just asking since this black pearl-thingey sounds like an awesome thing to give my monk player in my dnd group. 
    So I am interested in hearing all the abilities this spatial item has ;)
  • Anybody know what happens to his buddy monkey
  • edited July 2016
    ta2666 said:
    Anybody know what happens to his buddy monkey

For a long time he'll be treated quite nicely, as long as Fatty's reputation is rising. But then shit hit the fan. Fatty and the sect's relation has gotten worse, so when a powerful enemy of Fatty's comes to seek trouble, the sect gave up on his friend and forced him to face Fatty's enemy.
    Monkey does not want to be a bargaining chip and decided to commit suicide, together with another important person to Fatty.

When Fatty found out, the sect bleeds
  • who is the other important person?

• SPWJin said:
    who is the other important person?

I assume that girl she is the only one I can think of from he current translations. 
  • Is thevmonkey really dead and will the mc bring him back and how about the other person? How does he punish the sect?
  • edited July 2016
    SPWJin said:

He's not revealed yet. Will be soon though.

kidan1310 said:
    Is thevmonkey really dead and will the mc bring him back and how about the other person? How does he punish the sect?

Yup. He's really dead. There is no revival possible in this novel. Dead is dead. 
  • edited July 2016
    What happen at chapter 148? How did little fatty tricked her. I cant read the mtl.
  • athlonkmf said:
    SPWJin said:

kidan1310 said:
    Is thevmonkey really dead and will the mc bring him back and how about the other person? How does he punish the sect?

Yup. He's really dead. There is no revival possible in this novel. Dead is dead. 
    oh its a he? phew, at least its not a heroine.
  • athlonkmf said:
    SPWJin said:

kidan1310 said:

oh its a he? phew, at least its not a heroine.
    I had the same thoughts!
  • athlonkmf said:

One sect, he defeated their leader, but kept him alive to witness him slaughtering everyone, and then kills him.
    One sect, (once again) he destroyed every building and killed everyone.
    The ice sect, the leaders were so scared due to the cruel ways fatty used to destroy the other sect, begged his wife to let the sects'  juniors (who knew nothing about fatty) live and gave all the sects' treasures to Fatty. And immediately ordered every one who were part of the attack against Fatty's family to immediately commit suicide. They all (15.000 people. 1/3rd of the sect. ) committed suicide in front of Fatty.
    As for his own sect (you don't want to know this yet, as it reveals the next stage of Fatty's quest
    , just before Fatty came for revenge, they've asked their ancestors to come help them. The ancestor came back from heaven secretly and offered a place in heaven for Fatty and makes him the lord of that region. (Fatty by then is already immortal class. But heaven never picked him up, because of stuff. So he is the strongest being in the mortal world at that moment.) The ancestor also pulls down a divine mountain from the heavens as a gift for Fatty. So Fatty's family can rebuild their lost base on it. (the divine mountain floats in the air and has the densest spirit energy and best resources in the mortal world)
    While Fatty "thinks about the offer"..
    he ordered his harem to harvest every treasure of the sect. Leaving an empty shell.

Sorry. Made mistake with the murderer of his parents. It's the daughter of the Fire Elder's sister who had killed Fatty's parents. It's the Fire Elder's granddaughter (the slut) which was causing all the troubles for Fatty. 
    Do you know around what chapter the ancestor comes down? And also around what chapter the Fire Elder gets crippled?
  • What happens between the sect leader who was "friends" with his parents and him?
  • athlonkmf said:
    does the slut sleep with anyone other than fatty? What about the girl that can see the future. couldnt she predict that fatty was going to fall into a trap?
    She tried. But Fatty stopped her. Because in name she is his wife and he can't have her spoiling his name.
    Didn't try hard enough. She really hate MC for the filmiest reasons, so she slept with him and then does her absolute best to make him into a cuck, even attempting to sleep with his rivals more than once. And I mean, dressed up in lingerie and made an appointment for a nightly affair. Later, she ran away to parts unknown.

Five bucks say she's currently sleeping her way to the top (or for kicks) and MC's wearing a mighty tall green hat right now.

I suppose this counts as NTR, but one, she never does it on scene, and two, people tried to justify that she doesn't count as a heroine, but heh, really..?
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • I use to love this novel the moment he went to the human world and causing genocide I stopped liking it. I mean he can't be that naive when he's been smart in the sect. Maybe somebody can tell me if it gets better because I doubt I keep reading the human world part.
  • athlonkmf said:
    does the slut sleep with anyone other than fatty? What about the girl that can see the future. couldnt she predict that fatty was going to fall into a trap?
    She tried. But Fatty stopped her. Because in name she is his wife and he can't have her spoiling his name.
    Didn't try hard enough. She really hate MC for the filmiest reasons, so she slept with him and then does her absolute best to make him into a cuck, even attempting to sleep with his rivals more than once. And I mean, dressed up in lingerie and made an appointment for a nightly affair. Later, she ran away to parts unknown.

Five bucks say she's currently sleeping her way to the top (or for kicks) and MC's wearing a mighty tall green hat right now.

I suppose this counts as NTR, but one, she never does it on scene, and two, people tried to justify that she doesn't count as a heroine, but heh, really..?
    Why did he keep her in his harem...
  • She didn't reveal how bat-shit crazy she was until after they've been together so long that everybody knows they are essentially man and wife, and until MC have to leave on a five (or ten) year mission as punishment. Oh, there were hints, but most of the readers assumed she was just a high level tsundere until she actually started trying to jump some dick.
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • Is Hong Ying relevant in the story beyond the branch sect?

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Taryn said:
    athlonkmf said:

Why did he keep her in his harem...
    At that moment, his harem is not that large. Only 2 true employee's. And she's into kinky stuff.

Is Hong Ying relevant in the story beyond the branch sect?
    Yes. She'll manage some of his business and of course be the reason for revenge.
  • edited December 2016
    Can someone post full cultivation levels list? I found only 1-6:
    [1]Houtian
    [2]XianTian
    [3]Foundation
    [4]JinDan
    [5]Yuanying
    [6]FenShen
  • Wait so does Hong Ying join his harem? If so when does he "duel cultivate with her".
  • edited January 2017
     Icefield said:
    Can someone post full cultivation levels list? I found only 1-6:
    [1]Houtian
    [2]XianTian
    [3]Foundation
    [4]JinDan
    [5]Yuanying
    [6]FenShen
    7 Body Fusion
    8 Dacheng
    9 Void
     Maybe like this. Actually i too dont understand much

Edit: Just read new episodes. Maybe like this.

7. Void boundary
    8. Body fusion.
    9. Dacheng