Spoilers

Comments

• ilesyt said:
    Fei li win all their matches, the final match of the preliminaries is against dan dun empire, one of the seeded teams, they surprise them by fighting and Weiqing shows off all his skills against their captain, and they win becoming first in their group.
    In the quarterfinals(if that's what you can call them) they don't need to fight against a seeded team anymore and they win entering the top 4.

Oh he also ends up kissing the other sister, fei'er "accidentally".

After that is a special round where they enter a subspace (Radiant/brilliance Space) and have to survive for a month, the one that has the most survivals at the end are the winners. (no one dies because they can leave whenever they want with a special stone).
    Weiqing and co save a dragon and her egg, when an enraged father dragon heads toward them (all 4 teams are at the same place). So everyone leaves scared and weiqing stays behind for a while and they end up as the winners.

Bing'er's father is one of the triplets of the ruling family of heavenly empire and vast palace. SG Tianyang (leader of vast palace), SG Tianyue (bing'ers father and second oldest) and SG Tianxing (he's the youngest and is the emperor of the empire, though he'd rather not be).

Weiqing hears then the news that his country was attacked and taken over by Kalise empire and Bai Da empire. Fat cat comforts him by giving him her red pill (iykwim) and then she has to go back to her home so she doesn't endanger him more because of her fiancee.

Weiqing then goes back to fei li empire just to get chased out by fei li empire. so then he goes with friends and followers to the northern border of heavenly empire to build himself a decent elite army to take back his country.
    why would fei li empire chace him out. 
    What will happen in the war
    Hello..
  • They chased him out cuz one of their team members decided that MC is too dangerous and that he offended too many powerful people the only reason they didnt kill him was cuz he won the tournament for them. The war he created an elite archer unit with  EJM and PJM as well as some HJM. this unit re conquered his home country.
  • ser4 said:
    They chased him out cuz one of their team members decided that MC is too dangerous and that he offended too many powerful people the only reason they didnt kill him was cuz he won the tournament for them. The war he created an elite archer unit with  EJM and PJM as well as some HJM. this unit re conquered his home country.
    What was Bing'er's reaction?
  • Bing'er wasnt there, she stayed (was sort of forced to by her father) at heavenly jewel island
  • edited May 2016
    Hah~~, my first impression of Shangguan dad's was #%@%&; ... just few word of him already made me want to murder him...
  • ye paopao
  • ilesyt said:
    ye paopao
    Did he do anything to the Fei Li empire for treating him like that?
  • edited May 2016
    Yeah, no need to chase him out. After going through all of those experiences with each other, I'd think they would have the decency to ask or at least talk to him about it.
  • Ruki said:
    Hah~~, my first impression of Shangguan dad's was #%@%&; ... just few word of him already made me want to murder him...
    you know i had the same feeling, and his justification was so lame that it was painful.
  • He wanted to be together with his daughter, that is understandable. Being mad she has a fiance so early. Understandable. But a man with his resources and power really can't say he couldn't find his wife who left with only one of their kids for all those years. Pretty sure he could have found them at any point. So not thinking of his daughters happiness there was obnoxious. He missed practically her whole life. He has no right to separate her from "lil fatty". 
  • edited June 2016
    ser4 said:
    They chased him out cuz one of their team members decided that MC is too dangerous and that he offended too many powerful people the only reason they didnt kill him was cuz he won the tournament for them. The war he created an elite archer unit with  EJM and PJM as well as some HJM. this unit re conquered his home country.

Did that potty pants prince from the enemy empire die?  Preferably by a 6 attribute exploding toxic arrow to the crotch?

• In the current translated chapters regarding the tournament, will Zhou 1) use/reveal his demonic change in front of everyone during a fight, and 2) Will he use his new evil move he just obtained, the one that combines darkness/lightning/evil?
  • Yes and yes
    Multiple times as wel.. it will be his signature move
    In the current translated chapters regarding the tournament, will Zhou 1) use/reveal his demonic change in front of everyone during a fight, and 2) Will he use his new evil move he just obtained, the one that combines darkness/lightning/evil?

LigerCero said:
    He wanted to be together with his daughter, that is understandable. Being mad she has a fiance so early. Understandable. But a man with his resources and power really can't say he couldn't find his wife who left with only one of their kids for all those years. Pretty sure he could have found them at any point. So not thinking of his daughters happiness there was obnoxious. He missed practically her whole life. He has no right to separate her from "lil fatty". 
    I guess you havent read much? It is explained all in story and it was his wife who left him taking Bing'er along with her without informing anybody.
    So if there was anyone who suffered it was Xue'er and Fei'er as they never even got motherly love because she takes their sister and vanishes. And Father is shown to literally beg her to come back multiple times in future b4 she agrees to it.

Ye papao tells all events at island to empire which includes offending Bai Dun empire and their sect to point of life and death enmity, Which leads to political opinion differences as some feel ZW should be rewarded while others are scared to getting in war with said sect while having one with their neighbours already. so they abandon allaince with Heavenly Bow empire and ZW. The principle aka Cai Cai aka Princess tries to help him but isnt able to do much.
  • In the current translated chapters regarding the tournament, will Zhou 1) use/reveal his demonic change in front of everyone during a fight, and 2) Will he use his new evil move he just obtained, the one that combines darkness/lightning/evil?
    Those questions will be awnsererd in the next chapters with his fight against blood prison captain.
  • Awesome, thanks guys :D Sweet, looking forward to it!
  • why would they associate the blood feud with the dan dun empire with ZW?
    the one who killed one of them was that little four right?
    Also who follows ZW to the new empire? Some of his classmates or just his followers?
    And how long does he take to create his elite army?
  • I hear ya karoman, the logic is probably along the lines of "they only faced dan dun because of ZW's plan", and because of the plan it was Little Four in that particular fight, granted it was definitely NOT part of the plan to kill the other party and Little Four knows this and feels guilty. But even though it was ZW's plan and such I disagree with the logic because they'd of had to have faced a seeded team in the top 8 anyway and they might have accidentally killed someone with or without a plan from ZW, meh... it's just politics and a scapegoat I suppose.
  • they were probably jealous cause ZW is not a Fei Li citizen so they dont want him to succeed.
  • From what I read on other spoilers, it sounded like once they heard about the events in Heavenly Bow Empire, on top of knowing his potential from the tournament and what it means etc, they tried to bring him over to their side basically saying his empire was done so join them instead. When he stated he was going to return and take back his empire, that's when shit hit the fan - basically if he joined them they'd of been overjoyed and definitely not blamed him, instead raising him as a hero and nurturing him. Either way things will work out :)

• And no The dude above me, They never even consider making him join empire because they dont have balls to face Da Dun country and their palace.

karoman said:
    why would they associate the blood feud with the dan dun empire with ZW?
    the one who killed one of them was that little four right?
    Also who follows ZW to the new empire? Some of his classmates or just his followers?
    And how long does he take to create his elite army?
    ZW beats the future successor of Dan Dun palace and to point of death? And grabs her titties.
    And you know how females work.

Lil four killing His BF? was just adding fuel to fire

Shagguan Fei'er
    Whole school team except papao aka lin tao,wu ya,Lil four, Xiao dude, and other one/
    All seniors in school
    Wu Ya husband aka Ma Qin

all class students want to follow him too, But he rejects them saying they need to learn strategy here so he can conquer country back with them so they stay

It takes I think 2-4 years cant recall exact period. But whole army is of jewel masters, physcial/elemental or heavenly
    He around 5k+ of them and Wu Ya + Ma Qin whole clans[ 2-3k of them]

• what chp did ZW meet with Tian'er?(idk the name in  english cuz i read with MTL)
  • After his team starts with the top 4 battle in a  space dimmension is when Tian'er will be revealed. another 20 chapters or so?
  • Btw I heard somewhere that Little Witch becomes like Bing'er in the sense that she also becomes his demonic sacrifice. Is this true? If so, how does it come about and roughly around what chapter/ part in the story? If it's true I'm curious if it's because he evolves again naturally or because of the dragon body he gets or something, though I imagine it's not til much later than that, prolly not til heavenly demon sect is attacked and they flee to heavenly bow empire, just guessing though.
  • Its when he is disciple of Six Absolute emperor and is trying to merge his 6 attributes like his teacher.
    He has to refine his bloodline to be able to control his 6 attributes freely and during this his Black Tiger and Dragon bloodline he gets as reward mixes with each other giving him a uber bloodline which leads to his awakening again of bloodline, ZW again goes to that crazy condition and needs a evil sacrifice again. his teacher searches for a person [ They in remote desert], Lil witch was passing through desert with 2 Demon sect Elders during that time so he just grabs her and well gives to ZW dick, then he does her b4 calming down finally.

Teacher as repayment tells her he will make ZW marry her in future surely.
    Chap 169 is when it happens Sacrificial offering, Wu Yuehan

The whole merge was done in rush since he had to crash Tian'er wedding to grab her
  • can someone tell me how exactly he is chased out of the Fei li empire?
    someone said its cause of Ye paopao but he doesnt really have that authority.
    Does he tell it the upper echelons and they decide it or what?
  • karoman said:
    can someone tell me how exactly he is chased out of the Fei li empire?
    someone said its cause of Ye paopao but he doesnt really have that authority.
    Does he tell it the upper echelons and they decide it or what?
    Ye papao tells all events at island to empire which includes offending Bai Dun empire and their sect to point of life and death enmity, Which leads to political opinion differences as some feel ZW should be rewarded while others are scared to getting in war with said sect while having one with their neighbours already. so they abandon allaince with Heavenly Bow empire and ZW. The principle aka Cai Cai aka Princess tries to help him but isnt able to do much.

Like it was written 5 posts above yours...

Also Ye Papao is son of Prime Minster and they sure as hell got authority
  • When I gain enough power, I would kill Ye Papao immediately.
  • he spares him in name of old friendship when he meets him again in Competition 3/5 years later. 
  • but he still kicks the ass of the fei li team right?
    and im surprised he is sill there again, whats his cultivation at that time and does he represent Heavenly Bow empire or the one where he creates his army?
  • ad even more important.
    wasnt that grudge resolved by Shangguan Logyin who said that he is gonna stop it if he saves Shen little demon.
    And trough Weiqin they would also have a relationship with the Zongtian empire. What happens on the Jewel island, does he offend more people and thats why they cast him out?