Martial World

Comments

• NoobElite said:
    Questions:
    So he does get Vermillon Bird bloodline when?
    And well what does it do for him exactly?
    Same questions about true phoenix one.
    And does he ever meet some other true dragon bloodline people or a true dragon?

Rant:
    Why are they dicking around with these low level villains?

The guy in the last translated chapter Zhu family guy I am talking about.
    Why does our MC not simply go after the Zhu family under the disguise of tying loose ends up cause well they hate him?
    And with his current status he could just outright kill they guy for sending out murderous intentions against him lol. Nonne would protest.

He could also go after this Acacia guy cause he has ton of people who can tell Valley elders about how the nephew of Ouyang Boyan went after him etc and all the people there know Acacia guys are assholes who always go after you and if not you after everyone else they can get and are connected to you. And well if even the super as usual dumb elder villain is capable of counting 1 and 1 together to get to the conclusion our Mc asked Phoenix people to kill asshole nephew. The rest of the elders should be capable of doing so too. And well even if they do not kill him for wanting to turn against their future super disciple that is loved by Phoenix guys they would at least supervise him so he can't do shit.

(well this is mostly rambling cause no main char ever in these novels does think smart like this, not even the ones that are thought to be smart lol. I remember someone saying in the forums about novel villains to be super dumb but the MC are as stupid. Well without we would have no story etc ^^)

Answers
    -He gets some vermillion bird blood drops after he beats everybody at the celebration of a top expert in divine phoenix island ( he just arrived there but since he has core disciple status he has to participate ) ; these drops he absorbs a part and the other he gives them to his second waifu ( qin xingxuan )
    -the blood gets him better fire affinity and lets him practice the secret cultivation technique of the sect ( which is a downgraded version of the ancient phoenix cultivation one )
    -As for ancient phoenix bloodline, he gets a single drop of it when he completes the general level of the ancient phoenix trial hidden in the island then he gets a lot more when he does well in king level trial and later in divine realm.
    -Ancient phoenix bloodline aides him in fire principle comprehension, fire affinity, and though its combustion which is unlimited because the phoenix can rebirth it gives him a boost, it also works well with his dragon bloodline
    -Yes he meets a lot of guys with dragon bloodline and also true dragon ( in demon continent he sees one with royal bloodline )
  • NoobElite said:
    Questions:

Rant:

Why does our MC not simply go after the Zhu family under the disguise of tying loose ends up cause well they hate him?
    And with his current status he could just outright kill they guy for sending out murderous intentions against him lol. Nonne would protest.

He could also go after this Acacia guy cause he has ton of people who can tell Valley elders about how the nephew of Ouyang Boyan went after him etc and all the people there know Acacia guys are assholes who always go after you and if not you after everyone else they can get and are connected to you. And well if even the super as usual dumb elder villain is capable of counting 1 and 1 together to get to the conclusion our Mc asked Phoenix people to kill asshole nephew. The rest of the elders should be capable of doing so too. And well even if they do not kill him for wanting to turn against their future super disciple that is loved by Phoenix guys they would at least supervise him so he can't do shit.

(well this is mostly rambling cause no main char ever in these novels does think smart like this, not even the ones that are thought to be smart lol. I remember someone saying in the forums about novel villains to be super dumb but the MC are as stupid. Well without we would have no story etc ^^)

Answers
    -He gets some vermillion bird blood drops after he beats everybody at the celebration of a top expert in divine phoenix island ( he just arrived there but since he has core disciple status he has to participate ) ; these drops he absorbs a part and the other he gives them to his second waifu ( qin xingxuan )
    -the blood gets him better fire affinity and lets him practice the secret cultivation technique of the sect ( which is a downgraded version of the ancient phoenix cultivation one )
    -As for ancient phoenix bloodline, he gets a single drop of it when he completes the general level of the ancient phoenix trial hidden in the island then he gets a lot more when he does well in king level trial and later in divine realm.
    -Ancient phoenix bloodline aides him in fire principle comprehension, fire affinity, and though its combustion which is unlimited because the phoenix can rebirth it gives him a boost, it also works well with his dragon bloodline
    -Yes he meets a lot of guys with dragon bloodline and also true dragon ( in demon continent he sees one with royal bloodline )
    Oooh this seems cool, does he participate in ancient phoenix trial anytime soon, in early 300s rn.
  • ancient phoenix trial starts at 391
  • NoobElite said:
    Questions:

Rant:

Answers
    royal bloodline?

What is a royal bloodline?
    Kinda true dragon king bloodline or what?
  • WHO IS THAT GUY AND GIRL THAT LIN MING MEETS DURING THE MONSTER TIDES???
  • blob said:
    WHO IS THAT GUY AND GIRL THAT LIN MING MEETS DURING THE MONSTER TIDES???
    Small fries
  • NoobElite said:
    NoobElite said:
    Questions:

Rant:

Answers
    royal bloodline?

Royal bloodline is the apex of divine beasts
  • blob said:
    WHO IS THAT GUY AND GIRL THAT LIN MING MEETS DURING THE MONSTER TIDES???
    Small fries
    the girl will probably give lin ming her pills for saving her.
  • NoobElite said:
    NoobElite said:
    Questions:

Rant:

Answers
    royal bloodline?

Royal bloodline is the apex of divine beasts
    Does our little LM also get the royal bloodline? 
  • Yellow robed guy is going to get burnt soon, just watch.

• Can someone please tell me what the lin academy is and what is the VB empire,oh and did the lin clan become super powerful and rich and how many Houtian and Xiantian do they have.
  • Please tell me the Zhu guy dies (commander).
  • king issa said:

Can someone please tell me what the lin academy is and what is the VB empire,oh and did the lin clan become super powerful and rich and how many Houtian and Xiantian do they have.
    Vermillion Bird empire was created by lin ming to accomodate his family and loved ones after flying upwards to divine realm, lin academy was created a bit later by the empire itself to train talents. Lin family becomes inevitably powerful but only because of lin ming reputation and he himself said he wont help them much because it would be unfair and would probably attract disasters to them. Dont know how many they have, keep in mind pretty much the only time we get a close look at both ( empire and lin family ) is in the 1900s and by that time he cant be bothered to pay attention to those people apart from his loved ones
  • so who is the one ruling vb empire?
  • The yellow guy and the Zhu guy.
    When does he deal with them?

Is it going to be soon? (I seriously hope today lol)
  • so who is the one ruling vb empire?
    Should be Lin Xiaodong the fatty at the beginning
  • NoobElite said:
    The yellow guy and the Zhu guy.
    When does he deal with them?

Is it going to be soon? (I seriously hope today lol)
    Tell me more about them i dont remember who they are xD
  • The Zhu and yellow clothed guy are from the current TL. They're both small fries, but they still need to be taken care of.
    Zhu is commander in Mulberry city, but last chapter LM affirmed that he plotted to kill him, yet he's still alive.
    Yellow guy is plotting against his fellow disciple, but LM will stop him I'm sure.
  • Taryn said:
    The Zhu and yellow clothed guy are from the current TL. They're both small fries, but they still need to be taken care of.
    Zhu is commander in Mulberry city, but last chapter LM affirmed that he plotted to kill him, yet he's still alive.
    Yellow guy is plotting against his fellow disciple, but LM will stop him I'm sure.
    probably cause the author needs plot armor for the several tons of pills LM needs xD
  • Taryn said:
    The Zhu and yellow clothed guy are from the current TL. They're both small fries, but they still need to be taken care of.
    Yeah he takes care of both 
  • edited July 2016
    I'm already in chapter 512 of the mtl version. I suddenly lost interest when he left his home realm(continent?) after beating the shit out of the peak Revolving Dan sovereign . What realm(continent?) did he went to and will he come back again?

• I'm already in chapter 512 of the mtl version. I suddenly lost interest when he left his home realm(continent?) after beating the shit out of the peak Revolving Dan sovereign . What realm(continent?) did he went to and will he come back again?

He goes to demon continent and yes he returns
  • Very specific question here. Does the girl that's in the main story right now, does she have revolving core medicine like it's been hinted? And does Lin Ming use it to complete the tempering marrow realm?
  • Very specific question here. Does the girl that's in the main story right now, does she have revolving core medicine like it's been hinted? And does Lin Ming use it to complete the tempering marrow realm?
    This one is also interesting me.

I am absolutely sure she either has a revolving core medicine or another version of cleansing medicine cause author needed plotarmor for a better medicine MC needs for his tempering marrow to appear in a way it is not considered absolute bullshit he got it xD.
  • edited July 2016
    NoobElite said:
    Very specific question here. Does the girl that's in the main story right now, does she have revolving core medicine like it's been hinted? And does Lin Ming use it to complete the tempering marrow realm?
    This one is also interesting me.

I am absolutely sure she either has a revolving core medicine or another version of cleansing medicine cause author needed plotarmor for a better medicine MC needs for his tempering marrow to appear in a way it is not considered absolute bullshit he got it xD.
    Pretty sure the wench has ten refined crystals from the heart of shenhai ( the realm above mingyun )  guy and he absorbs part of it but still not enough to complete tempering marrow 
  • What's the fate of Lan Yi (MQ's response) and what is the big secret/treasure that she is safeguarding for her sect?
  • Taryn said:
    What's the fate of Lan Yi (MQ's response) and what is the big secret/treasure that she is safeguarding for her sect?
    She goes to divine phoenix island as a disciple ( or maid i dont remember) because lin ming speaks for her. The treasure she holds is the one i mentioned above
  • So what ever happened to that wing-dragon that LM got? Does he still travel with it or did it fade away?
  • Taryn said:
    What's the fate of Lan Yi (MQ's response) and what is the big secret/treasure that she is safeguarding for her sect?
    She goes to divine phoenix island as a disciple ( or maid i dont remember) because lin ming speaks for her. The treasure she holds is the one i mentioned above
    Since you mentioned that she might be a maid, does that mean her disciple status (if she became one) is an outer disciple?
  • Taryn said:
    Taryn said:
    Since you mentioned that she might be a maid, does that mean her disciple status (if she became one) is an outer disciple?
    Yes she would be just the ordinariest disciple