Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• I believe he meant nothing of major note happened as it changes nothing in reality. He's still at war with them and will destroy them once he obtains the strength, he now has a window of opportunity to train and raise his (and the fairies') profound levels. This chapter bought him time and concluded that particular segment true but in a way we're right back at square 1, as it would've been the same as if those guys hadn't left for FCA yet and were waiting for their master to finish cultivating. Basically these last few chapters were beating around the bush, allowing us to see that YC has much, much better mastery over his ice flames and allowed YC to learn that Sun and Moon hall knows about Qingyue. Don't get me wrong though, I loved the chapter before last, seeing him use the flames and intimidate the others the way he did. Next several chapters will likely be regrouping with his other loved ones and also helping the fairies cultivate, probably on the move with him so he can multitask. Well... after meeting with Princess Snow of course (unless they somehow arrive just after YC leaves which I doubt).
  • So, problem with SM hall solved for now time to wreck DPE, now wonder which happens first YC slaughters his way to DPE capital or princess Snow shows up at Asgard. 
  • bragging about himself is what happened lol
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • Wonder how rape dudes' dad will punish him when he thinks his son made such a huge enemy for them.
  • Wondering if sun moon sect have another patriarch in loline successor, second in line successor.
  • And there that, when you scare people off, make sure they left knowing your great achievements so they can crap their pants on the way out. All that's left is for the Phoenix Empire to get trampled on.
  • So do you think little che is going to power up fca and have them attack phoenix empire or do it solo?
  • Its so satisfying to see Yun Che using his brains after such a long long time.
  • Now i wonder if yun che will reveal the truth to FCA
  • Wonder how Jasmine reacts to all this?

"Humph! You dare to masquerade as your own master? To take the seat of this princess? Maybe you would like to wear my dress as well?"
    Next scene Drag queen Yun Che.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • edited July 2016
    It was enough for Yun Che to have a fake master as a deterrent. He shouldn't have declared his hatred and potential for the Sun Moon guys to hear. They now must be thinking to themselves how to kill Yun Che within three years without his master noticing.

edit: That is if that wasn't Yun Che's plan all along. He realises that they won't be able to display their full power against him. Whatever scheme they pull off, he'll use as a stepping stone so as to ensure that he will get powerful enough within 3 years.
  • zippyfan said:
    It was enough for Yun Che to have a fake master as a deterrent. He shouldn't have declared his hatred and potential for the Sun Moon guys to hear. They now must be thinking to themselves how to kill Yun Che within three years without his master noticing.

edit: That is if that wasn't Yun Che's plan all along. He realises that they won't be able to display their full power against him. Whatever scheme they pull off, he'll use as a stepping stone so as to ensure that he will get powerful enough within 3 years.
    What is it with the 3 years thing?
    3 years to meet his Aunty.
    3 years to return to the Profound continent.
    Now 3 years for another thing?

• Yun Che could massacre the Sun and Moon Divine Hall in three months if he would just sit down and work on his cultivation. 
  • wgra5 said:
    So do you think little che is going to power up fca and have them attack phoenix empire or do it solo?
    When Princess snow woke up she left for the area FCA is at almost immediately because of the promise she made with YC, so when she shows up my guess is the war will end.  Real question is what he will do with her family and the elders and what her reaction will be when she finds out the truth.  

Have to remember that SM divine hall's creepy young master was after her too, and it is likely that some of the elders/her father know of this so they could easily decide to join forces especially if YC and Princess Snow want to get married and create a new powerful Phoenix bloodline to finally recombine the 2 halves of the Phoenix souls.
  • wgra5 said:
    So do you think little che is going to power up fca and have them attack phoenix empire or do it solo?
    When Princess snow woke up she left for the area FCA is at almost immediately because of the promise she made with YC, so when she shows up my guess is the war will end.  Real question is what he will do with her family and the elders and what her reaction will be when she finds out the truth.  

Have to remember that SM divine hall's creepy young master was after her too, and it is likely that some of the elders/her father know of this so they could easily decide to join forces especially if YC and Princess Snow want to get married and create a new powerful Phoenix bloodline to finally recombine the 2 halves of the Phoenix souls.
    Valid points for sure, though 2 things about it that concern me. 1) even if they join forces to go against SM and form a more powerful bloodline, it's just not that simple as they killed millions of BWE's citizens. There has to be something to make up for that, Phoenix empire has to pay out something huge to even start to compensate for the loss of those lives and I'm not sure if an alliance is even possible due to this, but will see how it plays out. Honestly I don't mind the idea but they've gotta give up something big to repair the damages. 2) I'm not sure there's any benefit whatsoever to the last part of your comment, both phoenix legacies are a fragment of the Phoenix, I don't really see how "merging" would be possible in the first place or that it'd have any sort of benefit. Their child would have the purest bloodline after them of course, but the same would be said if 2 people that had passed the original phoenix trials had children. Besides that, the bloodline is passed on but nothing said the soul was inherited, that might live and die with them so again, the argument is flawed. Basically to me it's like adding 100% fire with another 100% fire and still ending up with 100% fire, instead of 200%. I honestly don't expect there to be any benefits to them being together from a phoenix bloodline standpoint, but I'm sure it'll work out nicely for them regardless and they'll probably become the new royalty of the phoenix bloodline, granted she already is lol.
  • i agree.

with the death of millions of citizen and the assassination of his father-in-law and insane stress on Cang Yue, Yun che would be a reaaaaaaaaaaalllllyyy BIG asshole if he just said "okay for snow im gonna spare them " or something. it would also really go against yun ches modus operandi. i would actually like it for some conflict between him and snow, would make it more believable and they had something to overcome and actually become a real pair and not just Love through saving her life.
  • edited July 2016
    karoman said:
    i agree.

with the death of millions of citizen and the assassination of his father-in-law and insane stress on Cang Yue, Yun che would be a reaaaaaaaaaaalllllyyy BIG asshole if he just said "okay for snow im gonna spare them " or something. it would also really go against yun ches modus operandi. i would actually like it for some conflict between him and snow, would make it more believable and they had something to overcome and actually become a real pair and not just Love through saving her life.
    I've been saying this since the start of the invasion when people started suggesting that Yun Che would let DPE off for what they've done just to make Princess Snow happy, while completely ignoring his wife's suffering.(that would be absolute f*ck'd up if he did that)
  • Princess Snow and YC child will have strong phoenix bloodline without Incest.
  • edited July 2016
    wgra5 said:

Valid points for sure, though 2 things about it that concern me. 1) even if they join forces to go against SM and form a more powerful bloodline, it's just not that simple as they killed millions of BWE's citizens. There has to be something to make up for that, Phoenix empire has to pay out something huge to even start to compensate for the loss of those lives and I'm not sure if an alliance is even possible due to this, but will see how it plays out. Honestly I don't mind the idea but they've gotta give up something big to repair the damages. 2) I'm not sure there's any benefit whatsoever to the last part of your comment, both phoenix legacies are a fragment of the Phoenix, I don't really see how "merging" would be possible in the first place or that it'd have any sort of benefit. Their child would have the purest bloodline after them of course, but the same would be said if 2 people that had passed the original phoenix trials had children. Besides that, the bloodline is passed on but nothing said the soul was inherited, that might live and die with them so again, the argument is flawed. Basically to me it's like adding 100% fire with another 100% fire and still ending up with 100% fire, instead of 200%. I honestly don't expect there to be any benefits to them being together from a phoenix bloodline standpoint, but I'm sure it'll work out nicely for them regardless and they'll probably become the new royalty of the phoenix bloodline, granted she already is lol.
    YC has killed hundreds of thousands of disciples of some of BWE own sects plus in he previous life he killed millions for revenge I doubt he really cares about the commoners but I am sure his wife might.  I do agree they will pay massive reparations but I think it will all fall on what Princess Snow is willing to let YC do when she find out the truth and what ever the author has for that could be who knows what Snow may even just kill them all herself. I do agree they probably will not gain anything other then having strong children if they combine the 2 phoenix bloodlines but she also has a divine body like Quinque and I am pretty sure YC knows that, he also could use a boost to his cultivation speed since even though he is strong he is 2 realms behind everyone he fights, and that will have to end eventually when realms become more OP.

Imo I think the 2 kingdoms will get combined, since if he does wipe out Snow's family and the DPE elders I really think It is pointless for YC and Snow to rule they are both overly gifted geniuses along with Quinque that will have better things to do then run a kingdom let the minion wife Cang Yue do that boring stuff.
  • and the child between yun (huan) che and huan caiyi will have the strongest golden crow bloodline without incest.
    don't worry for what jasmine say about caiyi can't have child when doctor little return in 3years after before the dealine he will save her life and cure her body of golden crow flame, she will have child with him.
    except if Mars do it style Heavenly Star (perso i don't like the end)
  • can't predict what would happen with DPE...I can only think of one way that is to wipe all DPE sects but forgive the civilians and merge DPE and Blue wind if Princess Snow beg Yun Che earnestly. Just like what Yun Che did to burning heaven clan.wiped all only leave one because little aunt begged him not to kill him.

btw New here. Hi :D
  • Indonesian??
  • There has been a lot of talking recently in the novel, even with the complete decrease in release rate. I fear the end of 2015 is upon us again with Mars super slow release rate with nothing but talk-no-jutsu throughout the family tournament. 

I am really interested to see a DPE slaughter fest at this point in time.  :( But Mars continues to tease and tease and tease.......
  • edited July 2016
    momzo said:
    and the child between yun (huan) che and huan caiyi will have the strongest golden crow bloodline without incest.
    don't worry for what jasmine say about caiyi can't have child when doctor little return in 3years after before the dealine he will save her life and cure her body of golden crow flame, she will have child with him.
    except if Mars do it style Heavenly Star (perso i don't like the end)
    Is there any translation / good summary of Heavenly Star? I've been trying to read it past the translated chapters but all I could do right now is LNMT and personally, I go crazy trying to decipher it. Huhu

you talking about one piece?
    Nope, I didn't start one piece solely because of the art. I still can't get past it. Maybe someday.

I was actually talking about skip beat. Haha

My fear is this novel becoming like Hunter x Hunter </3
  • edited July 2016
    raime_rue said:

Nope, I didn't start one piece solely because of the art. I still can't get past it. Maybe someday.

I was actually talking about skip beat. Haha

My fear is this novel becoming like Hunter x Hunter </3
    It was a put down for me too initially. Then one day I was super bored and had nothing to read, saw it was popular and started from Marineford arc which was just starting.
    The whole manga was read in the next 2 days.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • One Piece.. Best shounen manga ever!!! .. I started on the anime first.. Marathoned 400+ episodes in 2 weeks..
    I agree with u on the art tho, I had the same.. took me 30 episodes to get into it..
  • bladerash said:
    One Piece.. Best shounen manga ever!!! .. I started on the anime first.. Marathoned 400+ episodes in 2 weeks..
    I agree with u on the art tho, I had the same.. took me 30 episodes to get into it..
    the art is the reason y many dont strt watching it...anyways after he married all the heroines started getting better designs..the art soon becomes much better
  • edited July 2016
    Ahhhhh.... still no update.... so sad ~~

By the way, I wonder what kind of reaction will yun che shown when he meet juechen.... after all, juechen have reach sovereign realm.... while Yun che still emperor... yun che already frustrated when he finds out that Yuanba reach sovereign realm... I'm sure yun che will truly shocks when the guy he let go become sovereign realm within 3 years... hah
  • Eh? Haven't Yun Che and Yuanba met already in chapter 667? Look at it, dude. :)

Ruki said: 
    Ahhhhh.... still no update.... so sad ~~

By the way, I wonder what kind of reaction will yun che shown when he meet juechen.... after all, juechen have reach sovereign realm.... while Yun che still emperor... yun che already frustrated when he finds out that Yuanba reach sovereign realm... I'm sure yun che will truly shocks when the guy he let go become sovereign realm within 3 years... hah
  • People around yun che surpassed him with their talent... while yun che, well he is MC... he needs to hard work on his training... lol..