Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• Because he belongs to fang clan after all said and done?
    And all Fang clan traitors die leaving only people who support Fang Clan to death, with majority being Direct descendants

Not to mention, Fang Wei dedication. I dont know why one would wipe out his own clan which his father and grandfather spent whole life making it rise higher.... and not to say
    They made his father clan head
    Broke him past immortal barrier
    Gave MH shit ton of help
    Reason he got inheritance and his 8 arteries + skills.

Ji , he wanted to but at that time war was already there and as mountain sea plane host, he shouldnt be that much of a piece of shit. also Ji clan head gives him key to his own life, saying let him protect 9th mountain in war and trust him.
  • edited July 2016
    At what chapter MH achieve immortal?? How many arteries (idk the name) thing he condense?
    iirc i've read it somewhere at this thread but forget the page
  • edited July 2016
    972-984 12 whole chaps for that
    and its 123 arteries
  • viole1369 said:
    972-984 12 whole chaps for that
    and its 123 arteries
    Thankss!!
  • viole1369 said:
    Because he belongs to fang clan after all said and done?
    And all Fang clan traitors die leaving only people who support Fang Clan to death, with majority being Direct descendants

Not to mention, Fang Wei dedication. I dont know why one would wipe out his own clan which his father and grandfather spent whole life making it rise higher.... and not to say
    They made his father clan head
    Broke him past immortal barrier
    Gave MH shit ton of help
    Reason he got inheritance and his 8 arteries + skills.

Ji , he wanted to but at that time war was already there and as mountain sea plane host, he shouldnt be that much of a piece of shit. also Ji clan head gives him key to his own life, saying let him protect 9th mountain in war and trust him.
    Ah so the Fang clan was not as a whole plotting against MH? Well then i did understand something wrong from halfheartedly skimping around spoiler thread =D. I did think the whole clan was cunts and only his father mother and sister were nice to him lol.

And well dealing with Ji clan does not have to be wiping them out he could simply make advancing levels for everyone with Ji blood near impossible would not have much of a impact on the war and would be best revenge would it not? ^^
  • Not really, in a war which has 99% chance of destruction and death of every mountain sea plane, As a Lord of all people in that realm, you will try to take petty revenge at such times?. Making them betray the plane in critical moment?

Not to mention MH was nowhere strong enough to do that until like last 50-100 chaps.
  • Will Pill Demon be able to ascend successfully as true immortal?
  • knowing northern reaches isn't gonna turn into a barren wasteland makes me sad :(
  • knowing all top orders of northern are killed or made into slaves of southern should make you happy along with majority of their cultivators
  • edited July 2016
    So because of my overwhelming desire for perfection, (if I was in ISSTH I probably wouldn't be able to sever that like Meng Hao lol) I need to ask if when he becomes an immortal does he ever regenerate his cultivation blood and eternal blood (which is probably the same thing). I'm asking because that sounds like the most likely time if it ever happens. You know Meng Hao ascending becoming a whole new being, nirvana, ect. ect.
  • what happens to xu qing when she enters the reincarnation cycle 
  • Around what chapter does MH 'sever the devil and seek the dao' :lol: 

• Also does he do more than 3 severing?
  • When meng hao was doing the trial for lord li's legacy did his parents watched him? ...(his father mentioned something about walking into the distance)

Also how did Ke juisi know when meng hao was going through immortal tribulation? (isnt he sealed inside the demon sect?)
  • lol the enlightened ones who've read the raws have abandoned us and ascended to a higher plane. LOL
  • What's the cultivation level of Meng Hao's mom and what's this seal placed on her but not her husband? 
  • edited July 2016
    The great Chinese-reading Deities have grown tired of our silliness. ;-; *edit err, silly me haha
  • You spelled deities wrong
  • You did too luffykun
  • No luffykun didn't I just changed it back proper lol. Trust in luffykun he.. she?... knows what's up LOL
  • edited July 2016
    Respect the luffykun hahahahaha okay I'm done sorry lol.
  • Because half questions are stupid af and others are repeated .
    skpd said:
    what happens to xu qing when she enters the reincarnation cycle 
    She *reincarnates*
    Daborbas said:
    Also does he do more than 3 severing?

No
    Alexfilia said:
    When meng hao was doing the trial for lord li's legacy did his parents watched him? ...(his father mentioned something about walking into the distance)

Also how did Ke juisi know when meng hao was going through immortal tribulation? (isnt he sealed inside the demon sect?)
    No
    And Ke Jisui knows everything that goes in outside world all the time.
    Daborbas said:
    Around what chapter does MH 'sever the devil and seek the dao' :lol: 

Should be in next 10 chaps max, b4 796 when his parents appear
  • awww you ignored my question. But eh, it would take a lot of investigating I suppose. Like you'd have to reread all ten of those chapters in detail instead of just vaguely remembering it. lol
  • So because of my overwhelming desire for perfection, (if I was in ISSTH I probably wouldn't be able to sever that like Meng Hao lol) I need to ask if when he becomes an immortal does he ever regenerate his cultivation blood and eternal blood (which is probably the same thing). I'm asking because that sounds like the most likely time if it ever happens. You know Meng Hao ascending becoming a whole new being, nirvana, ect. ect.
    No.
    MH when becomes Immortal had blood of 1st Generation Patriarch of Fang Clan in him due to having his nirvana fruit and inheritence.
    And in ascending to Immortal Realm, You just create your Immortal arteries 1- 100 usually with ya know normal persons without MC plot armor, but in case of our mc it was 123 or 128 arteries/

• edited July 2016
    viole1369 said:
    So because of my overwhelming desire for perfection, (if I was in ISSTH I probably wouldn't be able to sever that like Meng Hao lol) I need to ask if when he becomes an immortal does he ever regenerate his cultivation blood and eternal blood (which is probably the same thing). I'm asking because that sounds like the most likely time if it ever happens. You know Meng Hao ascending becoming a whole new being, nirvana, ect. ect.
    No.
    MH when becomes Immortal had blood of 1st Generation Patriarch of Fang Clan in him due to having his nirvana fruit and inheritence.
    And in ascending to Immortal Realm, You just create your Immortal arteries 1- 100 usually with ya know normal persons without MC plot armor, but in case of our mc it was 123 or 128 arteries/

Thank you.
  • When MH and XQ reunite, does she get rekt again after a few chapters, or stay in the story for a while? 

I bet she gets rekt. 
  • Whole point of XQ existence - She is weak/dying/Crying , MH is crying over that crap and then power up outta ass to save her.

Chu Yuan was much much much better character.
  • viole1369 said:
    Whole point of XQ existence - She is weak/dying/Crying , MH is crying over that crap and then power up outta ass to save her.

Chu Yuan was much much much better character.
    All praise best girl Chu Yuyan! The ship will never sink! It shall simply become a submarine, waiting for the moment to strike down the Xu Qing ship with a mighty torpedo of feels! 
  • dw chu yuan does it successfully and 2-3 times to boot.

Heck they even have
    Spoiler:
    Baby Girl
    Spoiler:
    Together.