What to start reading

Hello,it is my first time writing a thread(pls be nice)
Till now i have read ATG,IISTH,TDK WDKQ and coiling dragon
Now i don't know what else to read
I would like u to recommend me a novel somehow big which u guys liked as well :)

Comments

• Visit 'novelupdates.com/series-ranking' and check out the top ranked series there.

Of the ones that i have read i would recommend HJC, MGA and SOTR. These are some amazing cultivation novels.
    And once you get tired of reading about cultivation all the time, try out Transending the Nine Heavens, Skyfire Avenue, and Release That Witch. These stories have great world building and focus less on cultivation.

These are all that i have read and liked. Happy binge reading :)
  • Transcending the Nine Heavens and try Tales of Demons and Gods
  • http://www.novelupdates.com/readlist/?uname=Nordic These are all I'm reading currently but there are some that are good that I don't read.
  • edited July 2016
    Warlock of the Magus World is pretty good. The titles suggested by the people above are also nice!
  • The legendary moonlight sculptor is an awesome novel! Cool world and many funny moments mixed with epic scenarios.
    The translationsites sites have changed from time to time. The most recent one is rainbowturtletranslation.com where you can also find the links to the previous translation sites.
    Have fun reading! :)
  • The legendary moonlight sculptor is an awesome novel! Cool world and many funny moments mixed with epic scenarios.
    The translationsites sites have changed from time to time. The most recent one is rainbowturtletranslation.com where you can also find the links to the previous translation sites.
    Do you have to be fan of games or being able to understand games in order to enjoy/ understand LMS? I tried reading it and then fell asleep after 3-4 chapters.. I found it very hard to follow. Is that because I don't play games? Same thing happened with Overlord.
  • XIAN NI / Renegade Immortal, this is a must read
    Martial World
    True Martial World
    Stellar Transformation
    Desolate Era
  • LMS was bad tbh
    Ark is better
    It also hits you with emotional content.

well MGA,HJC, Skyfire Avenue, Sealed Divine Throne etc
  • Skyfire Avenue and Terror Infinity!!!
  • chrish said:
    The legendary moonlight sculptor is an awesome novel! Cool world and many funny moments mixed with epic scenarios.
    Do you have to be fan of games or being able to understand games in order to enjoy/ understand LMS? I tried reading it and then fell asleep after 3-4 chapters.. I found it very hard to follow. Is that because I don't play games? Same thing happened with Overlord.
    I don't know if its necessary but it helps a lot. At least for me it was pretty easy to get into the virtual reality which is described in the story.
  • Reincarnator
    Martial World
    True Martial World
  • intelands said:
    Visit 'novelupdates.com/series-ranking' and check out the top ranked series there.

Of the ones that i have read i would recommend HJC, MGA and SOTR. These are some amazing cultivation novels.
    And once you get tired of reading about cultivation all the time, try out Transending the Nine Heavens, Skyfire Avenue, and Release That Witch. These stories have great world building and focus less on cultivation.

These are all that i have read and liked. Happy binge reading :)
    Nice thanks man