immortal executioner (Zhan Xian) spoilers

Comments

• when does he get his first wife ? is far from translated chapters
    Yeah there is a lot of chapters before he get wed and laid. But you won't be bored because it's so damn awesome. And I must say you will only guess that sworn brother's identity after 600 chapters or so.
  • Have we met him in the TL?
  • could somebody name the cultivation levels?
  • could somebody name the cultivation levels?
    1st one qi refining stage
    2nd foundation stage
    3rd Jiedan stage
    4th Yuanying stage
    5th Da cheng
    then he'll ascend into spiritual world
    6th Human immortal
    7th immortal
    as for higher it's no clear

Taryn said:
    Have we met him in the TL?
    Nope He'll meet him a lot later after he'll get his 4 wives and 7 cocubines
  • the sworn brother is a villain?
  • lucazeera said:
    the sworn brother is a villain?
    No he's not.
  • Salante said:
    And I must say you will only guess that sworn brother's identity after 600 chapters or so.
    what do you mean by this? do you mean like his background (huge sect/family) or like he's the old dude on the xian tian stage that gave the MC the 3 purities secret? or just that he's just some random uber dude placed in stories that the MC meets by chance?
  • Vexram said:
    Salante said:
    And I must say you will only guess that sworn brother's identity after 600 chapters or so.
    what do you mean by this? do you mean like his background (huge sect/family) or like he's the old dude on the xian tian stage that gave the MC the 3 purities secret? or just that he's just some random uber dude placed in stories that the MC meets by chance?
    It's really huge spoiler if you want to know.

He is the old dude on execution stage. He gave him Three Purities Secret but this secret art has secret itself. It creates more souls in case you die. You place a soul in a vessel then reborn, at last level of this secret art you reborn with all memories intact. Our Mc discovers this when his soul split up. He understands that the old dude didn't really die He learns his brother's real identity at 1250 or so. 

• nice^^
    i liked the great elderly lord.
    can u also tell me how the rebellion succeed. the mc had his suspicion that the great elderly Lord already knew about it and didnt do anything?
  • karoman said:
    nice^^
    can u also tell me how the rebellion succeed. the mc had his suspicion that the great elderly Lord already knew about it and didnt do anything?
    Great elderly lord doesn't really care about the rebellion that much actually 'cuz he ascended even higher realm. Heavens need to change that simple as that. As well as he need to stop Zhao family from succeding their plans to wreck Three Realms. So he let's the rebellion happen so that he can go to mortal realm to fix all this shit up while finding someone who can help him, a person who cultivates Three Purities Secret. Our Mc is essentially big part of his plan.

• Yang Chen is my hero, I wish all MC's were like him!
  • Zhao family? Who are they and what are they planning. Also what happens with the Mc and all his contribution points from executing all the gods?
  • Nabcake said:
    Zhao family? Who are they and what are they planning. Also what happens with the Mc and all his contribution points from executing all the gods?
    It's too long of a spoiler so I'll cut it short. They plan to refine Three Realms and thus control them. He uses his near unlimited around merit to use some kind of weird cultivation technique. It's makes him hella strong at his level when combining with all bonus advantages. He can easily kill at least 2 full realm upper cultivators. He also uses it to create vastly stronger pills. His pills also better than 1 or 2 grade higher pills. He buys a few things with it when he ascend second time.  If I remember correctly he gives quite big part of his merits to his brother so that he can revive mother earth or something. She becomes second spirit of Gongsung Ling's natal magic world map. Well, even if he gives quite a big part of it he still has a few quadrillion times bigger amount than Jade Emperor supposedly.

• So if I read right, Shi Shanshan wanted to use YC in order to block the guy that's pursuing her?
  • does anybody have details on how he gets him main wives? 
  • What chapter do Gao Yue and YC cross over the master and disciple boundary and become lovers?
    I'm at 178+ right now and she seems to be in love with him basically, but doesn't want to acknowledge it.
  • Wtf Shi Shanshan and Sun Qingxue sects are bastards. Yang Chen is trying to marry them but they set these retarded conditions, and Yang Chen complies? really?! If I were Yang Chen I would have just said gtfo he's the most influential figure and they are trying to take advantage of him.
  • Austin said:
    Wtf Shi Shanshan and Sun Qingxue sects are bastards. Yang Chen is trying to marry them but they set these retarded conditions, and Yang Chen complies? really?! If I were Yang Chen I would have just said gtfo he's the most influential figure and they are trying to take advantage of him.
    What conditions and why? 
  • Austin said:
    Wtf Shi Shanshan and Sun Qingxue sects are bastards. Yang Chen is trying to marry them but they set these retarded conditions, and Yang Chen complies? really?! If I were Yang Chen I would have just said gtfo he's the most influential figure and they are trying to take advantage of him.
    Conditions that you need to beat Shi Shansan 10 times and refine a pill turn. But you totally miss the fact that he can handle conditions, they sent Shi Shanshan after they injured her so that YC can wreck her easily while he can refine basic pill 5 turns it's just that YC himself make it hard way.

• edited July 2016
    Shi Shanshan wasn't so bad, but SQ requirement was that he had to cure their elders and reach the DaCheng stage, which is just wtf.
    Don't both sects want him to make pills for them too? I am not great at reading MTL, but that was what I got from it.
    Can you also tell me the whole deal with Fang Hua? I didn't get that little segment. At some part of the MTL it said she didn't have a husband, but then there was another part where someone was referred to as "Fang Hua husband". I know she calls herself wife of Yang Chen, but I wasn't sure if it's Yang Chen.
  • edited July 2016
    karoman said:
    nice^^
    The whole plot starts much earlier that the rebellion. There was another super expert at the level of Great Elderly Lord called "Mother Earth" (or somehting like this). This female expert is said to be the creator of (almost?) all living beings and  loves them like her own children.

Another point about the world: In the world there are roughtly two kind of energies - one good and evil kind ov energy (think of yin & yang). This yin energy makes cultivating a lot harder and thus causing a higher mortality among cultivators.

Mother Earth couldn't stand seeing her "children" dying and made a huge formation array which absorbs the yin energy and puts it into a selfmade space (aside from her there was nobody else mentioned who ever made another space so don't think creating space is something everyone at a high enough level could do). Thus cultivating became a lot easier but broke the balance of the world. In the long run the whole "3 realms" would destroy itself due to its inbalance.

Under normal circumstances its impossible to travel down a realm (spirit realm to mortal realm) but because of the imbalance those space barriers became loose and only those super powerful experts could travel down. This caused the imbalance to accelerate.
    In order to reverse this inbalance one needs to start from the mortal realm.
    By the time the Great Elderly Lord realise this, him going down would destroy the 3 realms(because he's to powerful).
    He had long ago sent a body with one of his souls down to the mortal realm and after getting executed by MC he revives in the new body and starts "cleaning" up the mess. Later on he meets the MC, they become brothers and over the course of the story they save the 3 realms. 
    (in order to clean up everything a person who pratices 3 Purity Secret(not sure about the name) is needed and so the Great Eldery Lord chooses out MC)
    Later on it's revealed that the Great Elderly Lord doesn't really care if the 3 Realms are destroyed or not because it hat no influence on him.

Austin said:

First of all they make this "retarded" conditions simply because they don't want to give away their disciples for free.
    It's like a villager is trying to marry a emperor's daughter. He needs to show them that he is worthy to marry them.
    The conditions they set are "Refining are Level 5 Pill (there was never a Level 5 Pill Concotor)(Sun Qingxue's Sect) and beating Shi Shanshan(Among the same level she is almost invincible)(Shi Shanshan's Sect). The Level 5 Pill condition was set by SQ' sect and not herself as she can't wait to marry him while the beating SS condition was set by herself cause she doesn't want a husband weaker than her. (She loves him and hopes he can succed but it's her pride getting in the way).
    While these conditions seem almost impossible to clear and could be meant as a polite refusal it's not. SQ's sects give him a level 5 PIll and SS's give him a high level flame (he doesn't need to win as long as he manages to injure her they would give her to him).
    But if he uses their help he has to wait until the Dacheng Stage (mortals highest level) to marry them.
    This was done to make him grateful to their sect and thus gaining access to his pills cheaper (which are super popular and always in short demand and EXTREMLY expensive) because they don't think he can clear these conditions himself.
    He manages to refine his own Level 5 pill and beats SS 10 times in every aspect instead of only once and marries them afterwards.

• edited July 2016
    Eddio said:
    Austin said:

First of all they make this "retarded" conditions simply because they don't want to give away their disciples for free.
    It's like a villager is trying to marry a emperor's daughter. He needs to show them that he is worthy to marry them.
    The conditions they set are "Refining are Level 5 Pill (there was never a Level 5 Pill Concotor)(Sun Qingxue's Sect) and beating Shi Shanshan(Among the same level she is almost invincible)(Shi Shanshan's Sect). The Level 5 Pill condition was set by SQ' sect and not herself as she can't wait to marry him while the beating SS condition was set by herself cause she doesn't want a husband weaker than her. (She loves him and hopes he can succed but it's her pride getting in the way).
    While these conditions seem almost impossible to clear and could be meant as a polite refusal it's not. SQ's sects give him a level 5 PIll and SS's give him a high level flame (he doesn't need to win as long as he manages to injure her they would give her to him).
    But if he uses their help he has to wait until the Dacheng Stage (mortals highest level) to marry them.
    This was done to make him grateful to their sect and thus gaining access to his pills cheaper (which are super popular and always in short demand and EXTREMLY expensive) because they don't think he can clear these conditions himself.
    He manages to refine his own Level 5 pill and beats SS 10 times in every aspect instead of only once and marries them afterwards.

That makes me feel a little better, but even so, they're basically trying to scam him so that he will feel grateful, as if he hasn't done enough for their sects already (I know he gained benefits too, but still).
    I understand your analogy of "a villager trying to marry an emperor's daughter", but Yang Chen at this point in the story is perhaps one of the most prominent figures in the novel, and no less than Shanshan or SQ.
    Yang Chen would gain little if anything (only thing I can think of is dual cultivating) by marrying those girls, yet the girls and their sects would gain a ton (best pill concocting master amongst other things). I am probably over reacting, but I hate to see MC's being taken advantage of.
  • he havr any childs ?
  • Arkk said:
    he havr any childs ?

Eddio:

He doesn't have any kids throughout the novel because having kids involves losing a lot of energy of both partners (after ascending there was a person who lost 1000- 2000 years of cultivation after getting a child) 
    Usually only people who can't advance anymore will settle down and make kids. 

• so no s*x?
  • Arkk said:
    so no s*x?
    plenty of sex, just the author felt like putting in some bullshit to keep from having to write about kids. well at least they can have sex, not like with zhan long where having sex cripples you.
  • Arkk said:
    so no s*x?
    There was a chapter where he takes on all his women at once. 44some, damn alpha MC.
  • 44some lmao, reminds me of some book or whatever it was called i read a while ago.
  • Any spoiler form the current Arc 
  • Why is the girl from yhe jade immortal sect acting like a muppet and forcing the mc to leave?