Galactic Dark Net

Comments

• bonifide said:
    bonifide said:
    Rule71 said:
    Awww :( i wanna mtl so badly but then if i do that i may spoil the essence of the story for me and so i won't do it but i still need to know what happens ahead so i hope i can keep relying on you for what happens ahead :D
    Dark King

Seems like the Dark King my be forever gone now. I won't know until next chapter. Either way the love of his life died in front of him. All she wanted before the attack came out if he loved her. His silly pride would let him say it. Keep in mind she's been waiting for him for a long ass time. That overpowered race launch a sneak attack on Han and she died protecting him and she asked him one final time. He like that Japanese MC "I, I, I," then when she died he finally said it. Dark King got his revenge and told the MC he left an inheritance for him. I wish he told him what the hell that egg is. That lil bastard or girl in the egg is stubborn like the MC. So now he's trapped in that world atm with the other possible harem member even though I don't like her. 

Dark King reminds me of Lu Bu
    His girl reminds me of Daio Chan
    wait theres a harem in this? I thought the mc was only interested in WeiWei?
    I think he is but you know how some novels especially ISSTH shows up so many females that like the MC. He just aint really show any romance interest in anybody yet. For a good reason for once this time since the human race is in jeopardy. 
    really showing my favourite thing about this novel, the pacing is definitely damn good 
  • Zabb said:
    bonifide said:
    Shit just got crazy in a good way

So apparently the earth is alive. She is a Star God and the rest of the planets in that Solar System is her guards. lol. She literally warned the invading race to back away or she will destroy them. They didn't listen and they got destroyed with ease. The MC comes back in time to see it. Then the earth and the rest of the planets went into the Dark Net. Earth gave the MC some power but I have no idea what it is yet. I just know its some type of heat. His own brain is chaotic and storage necklace is heating up. I'm sure he's getting a power up maybe that cocky fat ugly duckling is too. lol

I assume instead of just dark power he might can use light/star power. This is just a prediction no idea if it will come true.
    Wait what?!?!? Earth is a living being? im confused lol
    Yeah basically a Star God not sure how the translations will be. When that ancient invaded I think they wanted to destroy everything. Since that was a threat to her life she wiped them out lol. Earth is the god and the other 8 planets are her guards. It's really weird and funny you see 8 ball looking things fighting. The moon and Sun are part of the crew too. I just never heard of something this wild before.
  • bonifide said:
    Zabb said:
    bonifide said:
    Shit just got crazy in a good way

So apparently the earth is alive. She is a Star God and the rest of the planets in that Solar System is her guards. lol. She literally warned the invading race to back away or she will destroy them. They didn't listen and they got destroyed with ease. The MC comes back in time to see it. Then the earth and the rest of the planets went into the Dark Net. Earth gave the MC some power but I have no idea what it is yet. I just know its some type of heat. His own brain is chaotic and storage necklace is heating up. I'm sure he's getting a power up maybe that cocky fat ugly duckling is too. lol

I assume instead of just dark power he might can use light/star power. This is just a prediction no idea if it will come true.
    Wait what?!?!? Earth is a living being? im confused lol
    Yeah basically a Star God not sure how the translations will be. When that ancient invaded I think they wanted to destroy everything. Since that was a threat to her life she wiped them out lol. Earth is the god and the other 8 planets are her guards. It's really weird and funny you see 8 ball looking things fighting. The moon and Sun are part of the crew too. I just never heard of something this wild before.
    Yea its ridiculous that earth is a god. btw since the ppl of earth left, did Ye Weiwei went with them or did she stay behind with her clan?
  • She was at the place with his masters and the most powerful person in the Milky Way fighting an assassin squad. 
  • what does ke lake power do? and what is the reaction of earth about han winning and the return of ke lake and also red dragon tribe
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • Rule71 said:
    what does ke lake power do? and what is the reaction of earth about han winning and the return of ke lake and also red dragon tribe
    It's some type of flight power but I'm not too sure how it will be in the translations so I'm also waiting for that. I believe he can almost escape from anything with his powers if he wants. Earth is happy he is back since he is 6 star IIRC. I haven't caught up on the translated chapters yet since they site always go down. Earth welcome non humans they aint racist like most of the Milky Way Alliance.
  • bonifide said:
    Rule71 said:
    what does ke lake power do? and what is the reaction of earth about han winning and the return of ke lake and also red dragon tribe
    It's some type of flight power but I'm not too sure how it will be in the translations so I'm also waiting for that. I believe he can almost escape from anything with his powers if he wants. Earth is happy he is back since he is 6 star IIRC. I haven't caught up on the translated chapters yet since they site always go down. Earth welcome non humans they aint racist like most of the Milky Way Alliance.
    Is it me or did the author say that gingers are aliens?
  • This novel is getting crazy lol. I never thought I would care about a planet. 
  • I like this novel a lot, this and TTNH are gems imho .... :D :)
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • Damn I can't wait next chapters
    ugly duckling vs human weapon controlling apostle,zero hype man!

• @Salante ;

Yeah I wonder if the battle is going to be quick or not. So far I imagine that ugly ducking as a short fat scrooge mcduck. 
  • I read up to the TL, how exactly did MC scare the egg? I didn't really understand from reading up to the current chapters. :/
  • He hurt its pride when he in some fight. Basically you know how the egg loves absorbing energy. Well he fought another enemy that does the samething. They used the MC body as the conduit. He got so pissed the egg backed down. It's pride is probably worse than a dragon or equal to. 
  • edited June 2016
    @bonifide We have yet to see a long drawn out battle unless its army vs army level. That's why I like this novel and Immortal Executioner. It's more realistic this way. One good hit is enought to kill relatively normal humans.
  • Maybe I'll pick up Immortal Executioner again. I couldn't tolerate that dude trying to kill him at every corner it got so damn annoying for me. 
  • in the current translation he is about to deal with him forever so you can safely pick it up. its really good.
  • Wow that was nice two chapters, yo!
    Ugly duckling rekts. Seventh crystal, get!

I like how author doesn't really beat the bush around by early things at mention next bigger things.
  • @Salante Never would I have thought he would collect them all that fast. I literally thought it was going to take almost the entire novel since i'm use to it. I just hope he uses it ASAP but he always uses it in some crazy life or death fight. Hopefully he uses it soon to find out his inheritance. 
  • edited July 2016
    Seems like what people assume and predicted about the black egg might become true. 

Black Egg is not a soul beast but is likely a descendant of a dragon. Apparently its an OP dragon too and it's evil by nature. Seems like it was a ruler of Time(maybe space since they always are connected in most mediums/novels) It seems like they never got killed either in the past more like vanished. I truly hope this doesnt turn into Divine Throne(Shen Yin Wang Zuo) type shit I will be pissed off.
  • bonifide said:
    Seems like what people assume and predicted about the black egg might become true. 

Black Egg is not a soul beast but is likely a descendant of a dragon. Apparently its an OP dragon too and it's evil by nature. Seems like it was a ruler of Time(maybe space since they always are connected in most mediums/novels) It seems like they never got killed either in the past more like vanished. I truly hope this doesnt turn into Divine Throne(Shen Yin Wang Zuo) type shit I will be pissed off.
    what do you mean by that it dont turn into divine throne ? can you explain because i did not read that novel
  • bonifide said:

what do you mean by that it dont turn into divine throne ? can you explain because i did not read that novel
    What bonifide means:

Spoiler:
    The contracted beast of the MC in Divine Throne is an evil creature/god that wants to destroy everything. However, is gets severely hurt in some battle and reverts to a weaker life form. It also has amnesia so is really good to the MC. Throughout the story it powers up and helps the MC as it gains dragon heads. Right at the end of the story it gains its last head darkness and reverts/regains it memories and tries to destroy the world. The whole world has to fight it because it is that powerful and several groups have to sacrifice themselves to defeat it. [\spoiler]
  • bonifide said:

What bonifide means:

Spoiler:
    The contracted beast of the MC in Divine Throne is an evil creature/god that wants to destroy everything. However, is gets severely hurt in some battle and reverts to a weaker life form. It also has amnesia so is really good to the MC. Throughout the story it powers up and helps the MC as it gains dragon heads. Right at the end of the story it gains its last head darkness and reverts/regains it memories and tries to destroy the world. The whole world has to fight it because it is that powerful and several groups have to sacrifice themselves to defeat it. [\spoiler]
    Why the he'll do this spoiler seem similar to divine throne Shen Yin Wang Zuo ending
  • Damn, shit is about to hit the fan!
  • edited July 2016
    Sighs I never liked that annoying girl family and look at this bullshit. Oh well hope he wipes out her family. Then she can stop being a potential harem member. MC spent more time with this annoying female than the lightning chick which annoys the hell out of me. 
  • bonifide said:
    Sighs I never liked that annoying girl family and look at this bullshit. Oh well hope he wipes out her family. Then she can stop being a potential harem member. MC spent more time with this annoying female than the lightning chick which annoys the hell out of me. 
    Who and what did she do, need details!
  • Nabcake said:
    bonifide said:
    Who and what did she do, need details!
    Well her family is powerful and part of some god group. The dude that is helping the MC in the Galactic Net is like a traitor to him. So now they going to investigate him and probably be a war between them. That dumb ass girl didnt warn him about nothing just let it happen then sad when her dad told her what was going to happen.  If she warned him about her family and what they could do he could happen if they found out he could had been more alert. I see it now she going to be begging to say she sorry and that she love him and all that stupid mess. These power seems to be up there with the most powerful in the area. Either way its more food for Black Egg if they mess with him. lol. 
  • So why did the Ye family flee and how does the grandpa know all the stuff he did? Also is ye Wei background known yet? 
  • Nabcake said:
    So why did the Ye family flee and how does the grandpa know all the stuff he did? Also is ye Wei background known yet? 
    Yeah he was in another Galaxy and found out. He knows how strong that race is that is coming. Matter of fact the MC saved her Grandfather. I just wish we can get more time with Ye Wei. Not this boy dressing stuck up girl. She also seems jealous if another female likes him. 
  • So she doesn't appear much, at least until the current raws? That's sad, liked her.
  • Nabcake said:
    So she doesn't appear much, at least until the current raws? That's sad, liked her.
    A few more times but not a lot. That annoying Reed girl is jealous of Ye Wei too.