3 years

well how many more times mars gonna use the 3years thingy? seriously its getting on my nerve

Comments

• It's been one time so far.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• well how many more times mars gonna use the 3years thingy? seriously its getting on my nerve
    Okay.
  • He just only use that once though...
  • when he left floating city = yun che saying he will return within 3years
    when he *first* died was it 2-3 years?
    second death = another 3 years
    and same happens on heavenly star not sure how many times doe since I stop reading after that

• The first one, is 2 half.... well, we should consider that 3 years?? Maybe... but not really care about that though.... 
  • edited June 2016
    when he left floating city = yun che saying he will return within 3years
    and same happens on heavenly star not sure how many times doe since I stop reading after that

He promised Su Ling'er that he would return in 3 years as well.

Kinda the same thing with 18 months as well.  Every time he dies, it's another 18 year timeskip thing.

First time he "died" was when he was in Dragon God trial, and I thought that was something like 18 months spent in there with Little Faery.  Could be wrong, long time since I've read that part of the story.

Second time he died was under Heavenly Sword Villa monument, another 18 months.

And another 18 months spent the third time in the profound arc.

But he has been using same writing mechanisms for quit a while now.  All these tournaments are pretty obscene.  Blue wind tournament.  Phoenix Empire (or was it sky continent tournament?).  IDC family tournament.  

There better not be a 4 sacred grounds tournament he crashes and ends up fighting in.  If there is, I will likely drop this novel.  Although it would be amusing if, after the dust settles, there was another Blue Wind tournament held.  That'd be funny to see Yun Che participate in seeing as how he's still under 25 years of age, and thus may participate!
  • Just reunite with Ling'er already!!!
  • Ruki said:
    Just reunite with Ling'er already!!!
    In-fucking-deed!

Really, though, I'm hoping that Qingyue has arrived at azure cloud continent.  Would be nice to pick up two wifus at the same time.  Plus whatever treasure it is her clan is holding!  :smirk: 
  • Within 3 years , usually means 2 years 364 days. He returned well into his 19's when he left just after turning 16.
    He was with gramps for 16 months.
    He was away from PSC a little less than 3 years too.
    He said he will return to Linger when he can marry her , which was 5+ years atleast. She was 10 , marrieage could happen after she turned 16.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited June 2016
    Within 3 years , usually means 2 years 364 days. He returned well into his 19's when he left just after turning 16.
    He was with gramps for 16 months.
    He was away from PSC a little less than 3 years too.
    He said he will return to Linger when he can marry her , which was 5+ years atleast. She was 10 , marrieage could happen after she turned 16.
    Yep totali right. Some of the math above is kind of wrong. There was only 2x3 year periods one when he left the xiao clan and one when he promise xue'er that he will be back in 3 years. Ling er s promise was 6 years, dragon trail was 6 months total absence, he spent 16 or 18 months with his gramps ...i think
  • edited June 2016
    There are a lot of worse things to get irritated at Mars for than him using 3 years as a time reference once or twice.
  • Taryn said:
    There are a lot of worse things to get irritated at Mars for than him using 3 years as a time reference once or twice.
    well those underdog things and other bs that mars said have been already said... so
  • Mars Gravity~~ ohh, Mars~~~
  • when he left floating city = yun che saying he will return within 3years

first death was only 1 year ish
  • Daborbas said:

I think it was less then that. 6 months tops
  • ser4 said:
    Daborbas said:

I think it was less then that. 6 months tops
    I thought it was 8 months. But anyways, there's nothing wrong with 3 years, not too long, not too short. I still find him being able to save everyone on the "brink" of death more annoying. It's never too soon, never too late, just as that last attack is about to kill, he shows up and show off his new increased power.
  • 6 months in dragon trial first time.
    16 months with gramps.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• We really need a timeline to keep track of when we are.