Elder Sister?

What happend with Elder Sister Ru Se, do they get together????

Comments

• Noooooooooooooooooooooo, why, why god, why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • You only say that because you haven't met the rest of the harem yet.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • edited December 2015
    Well, Ru Se was very adamant about being the "Prime Minister" of the country, and she was like all "flower power!" (what men can do, woman can do).

In one of the translated chapters, Ru Se even insisted that if she needed a child, she'll just find somebody to father it, and kick the man out after she successfully has a child (to which our MC said "let me be the dad" and gets kicked by Ru Se. I can't read raws, so I don't know how far Ru Se was being serious about the 'get a man to impregnate, then kick the man away' part). 

However, from the subsequent translated chapters, we do KNOW for a fact that she (Ru Se) behaves more like a protective older sister (with her intellectual and bravery traits) to position both Bing Er and MC together as much as possible (because she thinks of MC as her own brother and family, and therefore in his case, Bing Er is considered as part of her 'naturally i'll protect and take care of' list. The chinese proverb (pretty old) in the translated chapter alludes to this [ I think the term is something (loosely said) "water and fertilize fields, but wasted if done for outsiders", which in the crudest sense is "its okay to (ab)use benefits / privilege  if its somebody that I'm close with, but its not worth a shit doing for strangers even if the call of duty demands it [ala nepotism and cronyism]]] but ], its in the chapter right after Ru Se and MC realizes each another. 
  • It's not specially mentioned, but ZW says that he doesn't care about her age.  So they might have ended together, as there was not specially mentioned who he marries on the last chapter
  • Well, Ru Se was very adamant about being the "Prime Minister" of the country, and she was like all "flower power!" (what men can do, woman can do).

Uh.   That is not what "flower power" means.   It was a slogan of non-violence and passive resistance embraced by Hippie culture in the later sixties and early seventies.   Women's Liberation was a separate issue.