Inverted Dragon's Scale

Can someone tell me any spoilers?

Comments

• Me too please. I have read the first few chapters and am enjoying what has been translated and what the description says is ahead.
  • Does his physique gets healthier?
  • He gets healthier. We still dont know who the love interest is but this could turn out to be a harem to my dismay. The MC doesnt look like one that likes harems though.
  • What about the Lu familt, do they want him back?
  • What about the Lu familt, do they want him back?
    They want him back. They used their connection to get MC into the top academy that even gold nor prestige couldnt get them in. Of course the MC had talent thats why the Academy accepted him. The Academy arc doesnt feel obnoxious unlike many other novels and are quite interesting to read as of now.
  • What about the females family that is trying to pull mc away from her?when will he cultivate his ability?
  • Nameless said:
    What about the females family that is trying to pull mc away from her?when will he cultivate his ability?
    You mean the girl that helped him study? The girl eventually leaves for the top Academy in the capital while the MC leaves for the top Academy in the world. Mc meets the girl's brother during his journey to the Academy. The brother is extremely strong and wants to kill the MC for idk what reason but the Black Dragon inside the MC emerges and takes over MC's body and kills him using the same swordsmanship the brother uses.
  • Nameless said:
    What about the females family that is trying to pull mc away from her?when will he cultivate his ability?
    You mean the girl that helped him study? The girl eventually leaves for the top Academy in the capital while the MC leaves for the top Academy in the world. Mc meets the girl's brother during his journey to the Academy. The brother is extremely strong and wants to kill the MC for idk what reason but the Black Dragon inside the MC emerges and takes over MC's body and kills him using the same swordsmanship the brother uses.
    So does this mean that they never see each other again, or does she hate him?
  • CoL said:
    Nameless said:
    So does this mean that they never see each other again, or does she hate him?
    She has mixed feelings towards him. Theres currently only about 200 or so chapters and is ongoing therefore they have not met again as of yet.
  • Does anyone know why the dragon is inside of his body? 
    And has he met his real family yet, if so what does he think of them.
  • CoL said:
    Does anyone know why the dragon is inside of his body? 
    We dont know why the Dragon chose to reincarnate in his body but he appeared inside of MC's body because of the lightning. He has not met his real family yet.
  • CoL said:
    Does anyone know why the dragon is inside of his body? 
    We dont know why the Dragon chose to reincarnate in his body but he appeared inside of MC's body because of the lightning. He has not met his real family yet.
    I really hope when they meet he have no interest in them
  • A big spoiler is that the girl that replaces MC as his real family's child is the reincarnation of Phoenix, the dragon's enemy and protector of mankind. If this novel goes OTP she has the highest chance in being the female MC.
  • Have the Phoenix girl met him?
  • Yes, they are in the same school. They both also know each other's identity as a Dragon and a Phoenix
  • So does that mean they hate each other?
  • Also can he talk with his Dragon counterpart inside his mind?
  • CoL said:
    So does that mean they hate each other?
    Yes. Well the MC doesnt but the Phoenix girl does. Not anymore though. Right now shes observing every action he takes to make sure he doesnt take vengeance on humanity.Alde_baram said:
    Also can he talk with his Dragon counterpart inside his mind?
    Originally he could for a while. But after merging and gaining the dragon's memories the Dragon's personality diminishes.
  • Has it been said why the dragon had to retreat into his body?
  • CoL said:
    Has it been said why the dragon had to retreat into his body?
    no
  • edited June 2016
    his skin turn white ? or he still black !!!
  • Arkk said:
    is skin turn white ? or he still black !!!
    What's wrong with him being black?
  • bonifide said:
    Arkk said:
    nothing, i just want to know because after he fight the assassin he say his skin trun white so i want to know when he get the power from dragon what happen to his body  
  • his sister really gonna make a deal with the assassin?
  • Arkk said:
    bonifide said:
    Arkk said:
    nothing, i just want to know because after he fight the assassin he say his skin trun white so i want to know when he get the power from dragon what happen to his body  
    His skin gradually turns whiter until he fully fuses with the Black Dragon which allows him to complete turn white.Narcox said:
    his sister really gonna make a deal with the assassin?
    I dont really remember which assassin you are on about. Lol
  • I think his name is Crow
  • Arkk said:
    bonifide said:
    Arkk said:
    His skin gradually turns whiter until he fully fuses with the Black Dragon which allows him to complete turn white.Narcox said:
     in the end of the last chapter translated 30
  • Narcox said:
    Arkk said:
    bonifide said:
    Arkk said:
     in the end of the last chapter translated 30
    I dont think it works but MC killed the assassin afterwards.
  • can someone tell me when mc will start practice martial arts?
  • Narcox said:
    can someone tell me when mc will start practice martial arts?
    When he heads to the Academy.