Immortal god Emperor

Comments

• what's with the divine dragon bloodline?
    I don't know but somehow Demon King Ye has it in his body, i suspect that this was when he went into that plane while in the white deer sect and fell into the puddle of blood.
  • Whos is that woman in the ice coffin? Do we get to find out and is she really dead.
  • LOL, we're getting off topic here with other authors.  Anyways, like someone before me said, can someone please spoil the Youyan pass arc?  Also, who exactly were his real birth parents-- the mom apparently healed him or something?  And does the author reveal why exactly the dragon bloodline chose someone who's well, not a dragon?  And why doesn't he have a fate like normal people?

Also, that guy, Yan Buhui, I believe, why did he really betray the empire and go to the demons' side?  The explanation seemed a little off.  If the author didn't reveal these things yet, please let me know.
  • I read the glossary from the translation website and i see along the lines about some dude with a cauldron who tried to turn the mc into a human pill??can someone give spoilers about it?im very disturbed by this so called spoiled
  • Nameless said:
    I read the glossary from the translation website and i see along the lines about some dude with a cauldron who tried to turn the mc into a human pill??can someone give spoilers about it?im very disturbed by this so called spoiled
    the cauldron used was a very high lvled one (the bad guy didn't know that sadly for him) and the instruction on how to become it's master was inside the cauldron (apparently old fashioned alchemists believe it's a taboo to check the inside). so while he left the MC inside the cauldron to cook he used the medicine inside to lvl up and while at it take over as it's master. now the guy was quite a bit stronger than MC so when the guy went to check if he was cooked MC sneakily left the cauldron then pushed him in when he opened the lid thinking he was cooked then burned him alive
    I don't know but somehow Demon King Ye has it in his body, i suspect that this was when he went into that plane while in the white deer sect and fell into the puddle of blood.
    The divine dragon blood line is what he inheritated from his pops who was a war god, i mean his biological pops 
  • einy123 said:
    what's with the divine dragon bloodline?
    The divine dragon blood line is what he inheritated from his pops who was a war god, i mean his biological pops 
    can u elaborate on his pops? the last spoiler we had didn't mention his pops only his mom
  • All i know is his daddy is a war god that died or something like that not sure about much else 
  • So i need so spoilers of what is his powerlevel when the whole palace of light thing happens?how it happens?a summary of when lead to him owning the palace?or his secrets cards like his 2 pets or his supreme ice flame
  • Basic spoilers regarding the Youyan Pass Arc:

The people that came from the sects to help with the war effort in spring continue to be overbearing and the mc puts them in their place.  He goes on to kill quite a few people so they try to claim he is a blood thirsty maniac that needs to die but after he shows evidence of all the wrong things the sects have done, they just grit their teeth and take it.

In the current translation, the pass has just come under attack and loli (Song Xiao Jun) shows up and injuries the head army commander guy in a joint attack, showing that she has become incredibly strong.  She attacked him as part of a plan to get something she needed but she never says what for.  The mc heals the commander and trades the service for the item she needs which he gives her no questions asked.  He is just worried about her safety because people are hunting her down and wants her to leave.

The mc also uses the recipe he received from the doctor in Deer City to make a revolutionary pill that leads to making new allies and significantly boosting his level (60 spirit springs by the last fight of the arc.)

In the end he gets an increase in nobility, becoming a 3rd rank Marquise, and gets transferred from the pass to the capital.  He has 3 months to get there in which more fun ensues...

• More spoilers, please?
    At least from the Youyan pass arc until the moment he leaves the army.
  • acer1989 said:
    Basic spoilers regarding the Youyan Pass Arc:

The people that came from the sects to help with the war effort in spring continue to be overbearing and the mc puts them in their place.  He goes on to kill quite a few people so they try to claim he is a blood thirsty maniac that needs to die but after he shows evidence of all the wrong things the sects have done, they just grit their teeth and take it.

In the current translation, the pass has just come under attack and loli (Song Xiao Jun) shows up and injuries the head army commander guy in a joint attack, showing that she has become incredibly strong.  She attacked him as part of a plan to get something she needed but she never says what for.  The mc heals the commander and trades the service for the item she needs which he gives her no questions asked.  He is just worried about her safety because people are hunting her down and wants her to leave.

The mc also uses the recipe he received from the doctor in Deer City to make a revolutionary pill that leads to making new allies and significantly boosting his level (60 spirit springs by the last fight of the arc.)

In the end he gets an increase in nobility, becoming a 3rd rank Marquise, and gets transferred from the pass to the capital.  He has 3 months to get there in which more fun ensues...

Thanks 
  • At the current translation he still only at 20 spirit springs, and ur saying after he took that pill from the old med guy, he raise himself up to 60?!?!? Thats what i called steroids....
  • edited June 2016
    anlie said:
    At the current translation he still only at 20 spirit springs, and ur saying after he took that pill from the old med guy, he raise himself up to 60?!?!? Thats what i called steroids....
    sounds like a mass produced cultivation pill
  • Since it's such a powerful pill does he almost explode or swell like a pig again.
  • ive just read till chp 377.. still good, lots of new character but bcos i read it from lnmtl so i skip lots of gibberish talk bout the item\cultivation LOL...
  • Since it's such a powerful pill does he almost explode or swell like a pig again.
    ... It's a pill recipe. He makes a lot of pills with it.
  • Would like a question answered please. Does the nameless breathing technique do anything special... and does his divine dragon bloodline do anything special? I know that the breathing technique improves his body and all and he uses it in cultivation, but from what the dead guy said it seems it should be ancient and powerful with limitless secrets... seems a little lackluster if we already know the limits of it so far.
  • If anyone is wondering the MC enters Bitter Sea at Ch. 326.
  • what's happening in the latest raws?
  • What is the fate of Nan Hua?
  • This where the op of the mc begins i think he sells a pill forulms to get stack of crystal to refrine and the blood of leader which raise his spring to 60. Then he starts beating on sect bosses that show up telling them how croupt they are they try to kill him he killed all of them even bitter stage cultivators by using the double power which raise his 60 spring go 120 and he does it again and raise it to 240 that was cool scene then left army came back to hometown as the most powerful person there and childhood friend betrayer try to get on his dick to funny
  • can anyone give spoilers for the last arc in translation?
    chapt 208+

• What happens to Jin Ling-er?  Does he break thru, does he remain relavent or does he ever become relevant etc. etc.
  • Did he ever get them 3 golden balls back he gave to his teacher
  • This thread is dead ?
  • Did he ever get them 3 golden balls back he gave to his teacher
    Same quoestion. 
    He always said that he want to ask his teacher, but he never do it -__-
  • Any updates on romance
  • Any other spoilers?