Deathblade's mini spoiler thread #2

Comments

• forgive me for being slow but what is the difference between using strata instead of realm
  • edited May 2016
    baragan said:
    forgive me for being slow but what is the difference between using strata instead of realm
    Stratum is used to describe the layers of something. Think of it as an easier and less wordy way to describe the different layers/levels of a foundation. 
  • Does Meng Hao ever re-unite with Pill Demon again?  It was heart breaking seeing how Pill Demon was concocting pills for their reunion, only for him to age when things went bad for Meng Hao.
  • Is Shui Dongliu meng hao grandfather
  • baragan said:
    forgive me for being slow but what is the difference between using strata instead of realm
    To avoid confusion with the Spirit Realm, Immortal Realm, Dao Realm, Ancient Realm
  • CronoSoto said:
    Does Meng Hao ever re-unite with Pill Demon again?  It was heart breaking seeing how Pill Demon was concocting pills for their reunion, only for him to age when things went bad for Meng Hao.
    They do not re-unite in the coming chapters, but Pill Demon does come back into the story in a relatively major way soon
  • Is Shui Dongliu meng hao grandfather
    There is no more info on him soon. And by the way (this is a violation of the thread rules, but as the owner of the thread with mod powers, I can do that) his identity is actually a mystery for most of the story
  • Prady said:
    deikan said:
    xaryte said:
    What happens with Xu Qing in the next few chapters?
    The Black Sieve Sect wants to refine her into a medicinal pill, causing Meng Hao to try to destroy the entire sect. I'll leave it at that, if you would like more details let me know.
    More deatils please DeathBlade
    He pretty much plows through all their defenses until their Dao Reserve shows up, which is a peak Dao Seeking Patriarch. Meng Hao can't beat him and resigns himself to dying with Xu Qing, but at the list minute they are saved by Patriarch Blood Demon of the Blood Demon Sect. They go back to the Blood Demon Sect where Meng Hao is appointed to an extremely high position in the sect
    I thought both the black sieve and blood demon sect were similar in terms of power? How come a mere blood demon patriarch is able to contend against a dao reserve from the black sieve sect? Additionally will the reasoning behind blood demon's action be explained? i.e his connection with MH.

Thanks DB
    Patriarch Blood Demon has the title of the most powerful person in the Southern Domain. The Black Sieve Sect Dao Reserve Patriarch doubts it and attacks him, then gets his butt handed to him in about two seconds. As for the reasons, and his connection to Meng Hao, it's partially explained, not fully
    Wait, a dao seeking peak gets his butt handed to him in 2 secs? Do we find out if perhaps he's an immortal, or maybe has the Paragon stratum or Eternal stratum like MH?
    Now that I think about it, I can't remember if he's peak Dao Seeking or not, and I don't feel like going to check. There is some form of an explanation
  • I was just wondering about the wording you used + meaning of paragon in the latest chapter. Is this the same paragon as in relation to Ke Yunhai, paragon of the fourth peak? 

So when paragon is used in relation to Ke Yunhai, it is also an indication of his cultivation level + position?

thanks for answering
  • Ok so the dao reserves are all spirt severing and the ancestor is dead so who does he fight again oh and didnt meng hao give his bag to Xu Qing and she tucked it away how come he has his bag now when did she give it to him back or when did he get it back???????
  • DBlack said:
    I was just wondering about the wording you used + meaning of paragon in the latest chapter. Is this the same paragon as in relation to Ke Yunhai, paragon of the fourth peak? 

So when paragon is used in relation to Ke Yunhai, it is also an indication of his cultivation level + position?

thanks for answering
    Hope u dont mind me answering but i think paragon means perfect so when it was used on the Lord of the 4th mountain it meant he was the most perfect being of the 4th mountain and was the lord so all the lords must be perfect as to what kind of perfect no idea but for meng hao it was the that the dao fruit was the very meaning of perfection so he was in the perfect dao fruit releam so a doa fruit paragon probably
  • When is Meng Hao going to the Eastern Lands in the Milky Way Sea he sad, that he wants to go there as soon as all problems are resolved there please pm me if its too far in the future ;-)
  • A few questions
    Are the Black White Pearls Meng Hao created during his journey similar to the ones on the mirror world cultivator on chapter 613? Also will they come in any way into the story again soon? And finally did Meng Hao gain another Spirit Severing treasure on his 2nd severing?
  • DBlack said:
    I was just wondering about the wording you used + meaning of paragon in the latest chapter. Is this the same paragon as in relation to Ke Yunhai, paragon of the fourth peak? 

thanks for answering
    There has been no explanation of what it means. Currently, it appears to be more of a title used to indicate a certain level of power, but again, no explanations so far.
  • Ok so the dao reserves are all spirt severing and the ancestor is dead so who does he fight again oh and didnt meng hao give his bag to Xu Qing and she tucked it away how come he has his bag now when did she give it to him back or when did he get it back???????
    There is a higher level bad guy yet to appear. He has multiple bags of holding. It was specifically mentioned several chapters ago
  • LusoSeth said:
    A few questions
    Are the Black White Pearls Meng Hao created during his journey similar to the ones on the mirror world cultivator on chapter 613? Also will they come in any way into the story again soon? And finally did Meng Hao gain another Spirit Severing treasure on his 2nd severing?
    No explanation is given about the pearls in connection to the ones he saw before, however, he does use them soon. And no, he did not gain a second treasure
  • LusoSeth said:
    A few questions
    No explanation is given about the pearls in connection to the ones he saw before, however, he does use them soon. And no, he did not gain a second treasure
    Whats do they actually do when he uses them and how strong are they?
  • So, when the patriarchs of the Black Sieve Sect mention that Xu Qing has Matriarch Phoenix's soul inside her and that by losing Xu Qing they also lose Matriarch's Dao of Nirvana, should we assume that the preservation of said Dao's related to the creation of false immortals? If so, is it safe to assume that the Black Sieve Sect has had at least one immortal in its history?
  • popocake said:
    So, when the patriarchs of the Black Sieve Sect mention that Xu Qing has Matriarch Phoenix's soul inside her and that by losing Xu Qing they also lose Matriarch's Dao of Nirvana, should we assume that the preservation of said Dao's related to the creation of false immortals? If so, is it safe to assume that the Black Sieve Sect has had at least one immortal in its history?
    Generally speaking your question isn't answered any time soon. Also, I don't really follow the line of reasoning. However, I can say that in an upcoming chapter (can't remember which one), it mentions something about the appearance of Immortals in South Heaven. I honestly can't remember the details. When I read ahead in the story, I don't pay too close attention to details like that, and often skim through some of the parts that don't seem relevant to the plot. It's not until I do the actual translating that I focus on every single Chinese character (and thus every tiny detail of the story)
  • Thanks for the answers Deathblade
  • Meng Hao did not get any severing treasure for his second severing right?
    So how does this work? When does the Spirit Severing treasure appear?
  • Is Meng Hao immortal now that he's reached the Eternal Stratum and has gained enlightment in the Soul Divergence Incantation??

• edited May 2016
    Is Meng Hao immortal now that he's reached the Eternal Stratum and has gained enlightment in the Soul Divergence Incantation??
    no
    well it depends on what you mean. he's definitely not easily killed. like wolverine or deadpool

It's a blank post.

It's a blank post.
    wow so weird. Anyway, there is no explanation forthcoming. According to the narrative so far, it seems that the treasure comes with the first severing and is activated after the second.
  • How many chapters till  massacre in Black Sieve Sect end?
  • Infernal said:
    How many chapters till  massacre in Black Sieve Sect end?
  • When do see meat jelly and the parrot again
  • When do see meat jelly and the parrot again
    not any time soon
This discussion has been closed.