Does anyone want to translate Inch of radiance?

Pika is thinking of dropping the series because of the low number of views and I was wandering if anyone else wants to pick it up. I think it's a great story and the only reason there are so few readers at the moment is because Pika is focusing more on Perfect World and they've already dropped the series once. I myself haven't visited their site in a long time because I was waiting for the IOR chapters to accumulate before starting to read it(though now that I've began reading that is no longer possible, it's too awesome). 

Comments

• many people want to wait until many chapter, then read it together, same with me

i dont wanna read when u only release 1-2 chapter a week, maybe after 50 chapter, i will begin to read
  • edited April 2016
    Inch of radiance is not a good novel even the chinese who pretty much love iet to death don't like it so I would say it's for the best to not translate it and focus on good novels instead.
  • Spread I oR and make it popular?
    I already tried, though I don't mind giving it another go!  Be careful where you advertise though, we wouldn't really want radiant to pick it up would we?
  • Attolis said:
    Spread I oR and make it popular?
    I already tried, though I don't mind giving it another go!  Be careful where you advertise though, we wouldn't really want radiant to pick it up would we?
    Thanks for the great idea. You know what, it even fits with the theme our our site perfectly. ;)
  • ruze said:
    Attolis said:
    Thanks for the great idea. You know what, it even fits with the theme our our site perfectly. ;)
    For some reason I'm feeling a bit awkward at the moment.
  • I'm sorry, I'm just laughing so hard right now...
  • This is gold..lol
  • RWX said:
    I'm sorry, I'm just laughing so hard right now...
    I feel like there some post missing here coz I'm lost XD
  • Rex said:
    RWX said:
    I'm sorry, I'm just laughing so hard right now...
    I feel like there some post missing here coz I'm lost XD
    Attolis said:
    ruze said:
    Attolis said:
    For some reason I'm feeling a bit awkward at the moment.
    ^That's the one!