Who is ...

Might as well make a new thread for character summary or description.

may i ask who is Choumen Tai.. I forgot.
Tagged:

Comments

• Do you remember the immortal corpse in the southern domain? The one which was as huge as a mountain and even the Ji and the Fang clan sent representatives to get their hands on it?
    He is Choumen Tai.
  • Ahw. How the heck did he fit inside the cave then..
  • Ahw. How the heck did he fit inside the cave then..
    He went on a diet. 
  • I don't remember the chapter but as far as I remember he had begun to shrink after the incident and became normal sized, no longer a giant.
  • Does he resurface later in the story?
  • Rah said:
    Does he resurface later in the story?
    Yes,during meng hao's immortal tribulation and near the end of story as it turns out that he has some sort of relationship with su ming
  • Rah said:
    Does he resurface later in the story?
    Yes,during meng hao's immortal tribulation and near the end of story as it turns out that he has some sort of relationship with su ming
    su ming is the MC from beesch the devil isnt he?
  • what is power level of Choumen Tai ? The way he got played by the painter, he shouldn't be big fish in the pond
  • The painter is currently the strongest being in ISSTH so he can pretty much manhandle Choumen Tai.
  • When does meng hao meet the painter ?
  • Painter wasnt strongest by a long mile when his true power is revealed, from that moment onwards
    And choumen Tai was a big fish in pond, And his master even bigger much like a whale.

For details -
    Choumen Tai doesnt belong to Mountain and Sea plane, he is from Demon Mainland - a existence much stronger then Mountain sea plane. He comes to Sea plane to try and reactivate his master.

And his master was one of strongest persons introduced in series. withing Top 3-5, A existence known as unique who are semi Omnipotents.
  • Why is his master on the sea plane? Does Ji Tian, or the leader of the 9th Mountain and Sea knows about Choumen Tai coming to their plane from the Demon Mainland?
  • viole1369 said:
    Painter wasnt strongest by a long mile when his true power is revealed, from that moment onwards
    And choumen Tai was a big fish in pond, And his master even bigger much like a whale.

For details -
    Choumen Tai doesnt belong to Mountain and Sea plane, he is from Demon Mainland - a existence much stronger then Mountain sea plane. He comes to Sea plane to try and reactivate his master.

And his master was one of strongest persons introduced in series. withing Top 3-5, A existence known as unique who are semi Omnipotents.
    Shui Dongliu was 9 dao essences, at the peak of dao realm. choumen tai wasn't even close; he'd probably be at 7-8 or so considering he was only able to possess the 7 dao essence guy from the 1st heaven.
  • So Choumen Tai's master isn't Su Ming?
  • Yes and still 9 dao essence doesnt makes him strongest by far since
    6 uniques
    dozen+ Half Uniques
    dozen + Great circle of 9 sources all of were which could destroy shui dongliu.

who is Su ming? that lil chick MH captures? She is just a demon mainland person of high status and not Tai Master.
  • edited June 2016
    anonpuffs said:
    viole1369 said:
    Painter wasnt strongest by a long mile when his true power is revealed, from that moment onwards

For details -

Shui Dongliu was 9 dao essences, at the peak of dao realm. choumen tai wasn't even close; he'd probably be at 7-8 or so considering he was only able to possess the 7 dao essence guy from the 1st heaven.
    iirc he is at 8 origin level of dao realm (I prefer the term origin since it is mentioned that at this realm the dao is back at its root ) his level is mentioned during meng hao immortal tribulation but only a speculation of an elder though
    LuffyKun said:
    Why is his master on the sea plane? Does Ji Tian, or the leader of the 9th Mountain and Sea knows about Choumen Tai coming to their plane from the Demon Mainland?
    he is not,irrc he has been searching for the way to ressurect his master in different plane too and he is not the original disciple but the reincarnation of the disciple. Ji Tian is pretty weak as he is only at 1 or 2 origin level

Rah said:
    So Choumen Tai's master isn't Su Ming?
    viole1369 said:
    Yes and still 9 dao essence doesnt makes him strongest by far since
    6 uniques
    dozen+ Half Uniques

who is Su ming? that lil chick MH captures? She is just a demon mainland person of high status and not Tai Master.
    in issth it is only mentioned that his master is the number one person from devil mainland which by description fit su ming from beseech the devil just like the number one person from immortal god mainland fit wang lin description. Both at the level above having origins (the level name is different for each novels as they are on different cultivation path I think) and both are the detached before meng hao albeit from different path of cultivation
  • I havent read others so I dunno about that, but you need Ghost one and boundless patriach too
    since ex uniques like those 2
    Boundless can be explained in ISSTh but what about Ghost senior?
  • viole1369 said:
    I havent read others so I dunno about that, but you need Ghost one and boundless patriach too
    since ex uniques like those 2
    Boundless can be explained in ISSTh but what about Ghost senior?
    what do you mean by ghost senior ?the detached from ghost path is vast/boundless ancestor
  • edited June 2016
    viole1369 said:
    Yes and still 9 dao essence doesnt makes him strongest by far since
    6 uniques
    dozen+ Half Uniques

It does make him the strongest in the 9 mountains and seas, though.
    And, there's actually at least 98 peak 9 dao-yuan beings in the Luo Tian universe, since meng hao is the 99th one that was supposed to go into Luo Tian's finger pillar thing.  I never claimed Shui Dongliu was all that powerful overall, but he's the most powerful in the 9MS realm.

Btw i'm not a super fan of 'unique' and 'detached' translations for 超脱. Certainly I think Er Gen is going for a play on words here, being that in order to transcend (超脱) you must have a unique dao. However, the 'unique' (adj.) definition of 超脱 is a stretch, considering almost every time Er Gen uses it as a verb, in which it's a Buddhist term meaning 'transcending from the mortal world.' Detach/ed also loses some of this meaning.

*edit* fun fact, the band Nirvana is called 超脱樂團 in chinese('transcendent music group')
  • Rah said:
    So Choumen Tai's master isn't Su Ming?
    His master is Su Ming by end Meng Hao learns Su Ming is alive and left their part of universe,so he doesn't have to resurrect him.