Deathblade's mini spoiler thread #2

Comments

• Not a question about spoilers.

“Poor Xu Qing…. She loves me, and I love her. What a pity we won’t be able to get married now…. I’ve never actually even been with a woman….” When he thought of this, Meng Hao suddenly felt especially sad.

It took only 684 chapters for the matter to be adressed. Thank you.
    Was glad to finally see that part said out loud.

tfw Meng Hao realizes he is FA. LOL
  • How many years has it been since Meng Hao got his foundation stolen and until he comes back?
    Feel like the time skips are there so his friends can catch up to him. 
  • How many years has it been since Meng Hao got his foundation stolen and until he comes back?
    To be honest, my brain is a bit muddled from jumping back and forth so many times between the raws, the chapters I'm translating, the proofread chapters, etc., so maybe @anonpuffs can jump in, but
    I'm pretty sure it's 100 years. The previous chapter was somewhat unclear in how time passed, but in the end, I feel like it was either 100 or slightly over that. I'm pretty sure there is something in the coming few chapters that clarifies the point, but can't remember exactly. As for your speculation, well, I think it's a reasonable conclusion
  • Reminder to people new to the thread: Please use spoiler tags for ANY information that is not in released chapters.
  • How do you spoiler tag? Is it the button that looks like "ql" where it says "Spoiler"? (Its under Heading 1 and Heading 2)
    Or do I need to use some kind of syntax? 
  • You can use that or [*spoiler][*/spoiler] code without asterisks.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• “The Heavens allowed you to die, but I WILL bring you back to life!” The man’s echoing voice filled Meng Hao’s heart with unprecedented waves of shock.
    is that wang lin?
  • kr33d said:
    “The Heavens allowed you to die, but I WILL bring you back to life!” The man’s echoing voice filled Meng Hao’s heart with unprecedented waves of shock.
    is that wang lin?

That's what I was thinking. I think it's pretty cool that Er Gen also threw in a little bit from Qiu Mo
  • I can't guarantee, but I think the vision Meng Hao has references both of Er Gen's other books.
  • edited May 2016
    How many years has it been since Meng Hao got his foundation stolen and until he comes back?
    To be honest, my brain is a bit muddled from jumping back and forth so many times between the raws, the chapters I'm translating, the proofread chapters, etc., so maybe @anonpuffs can jump in, but
    I'm pretty sure it's 100 years. The previous chapter was somewhat unclear in how time passed, but in the end, I feel like it was either 100 or slightly over that. I'm pretty sure there is something in the coming few chapters that clarifies the point, but can't remember exactly. As for your speculation, well, I think it's a reasonable conclusion
    that's right iirc, but he only meets fatty and xu qing in the next few chapters.
  • These 2 chapter is too romantic :(
  • is xu qing gonna die?
  • Er Gen trying to fit as much romance in these few chaps because he knows it'll be ages before the next romantic interactions happen  :D
  • Does he end up finishing his feud with the wang patriarch any time soon?
  • Prady said:
    Does he end up finishing his feud with the wang patriarch any time soon?
    nope
  • What's the next arc after MH gets his mojo back? Or is it just shenanigans around the southern domain 
  • edited May 2016
    dragn555 said:
    What's the next arc after MH gets his mojo back? Or is it just shenanigans around the southern domain 

He joins Blood Immortal Sect as ancestral heir, and powers up. He'll stay in Southern Domain.

• so, is Da Nu dead as dead can be? will Meng Hao turn her into some kind of treasure or something like that? will Da Nu's death have any repercussion with the Dawn Immortal?
  • popocake said:
    so, is Da Nu dead as dead can be? will Meng Hao turn her into some kind of treasure or something like that? will Da Nu's death have any repercussion with the Dawn Immortal?
    the story takes a different direction starting in the next couple chapters, and she doesn't come up again (in the upcoming chapters. if you want more long-range details you'll need to check other spoiler threads)
  • What happens with Xu Qing in the next few chapters?
  • edited May 2016
    xaryte said:
    What happens with Xu Qing in the next few chapters?
    The Black Sieve Sect wants to refine her into a medicinal pill, causing Meng Hao to try to destroy the entire sect. I'll leave it at that, if you would like more details let me know.
  • xaryte said:
    The Black Sieve Sect wants to refine her into a medicinal pill, causing Meng Hao to try to destroy the entire sect. I'll leave it at that, if you would like more details let me know.
    More deatils please DeathBlade
  • edited May 2016
    xaryte said:
    He pretty much plows through all their defenses until their Dao Reserve shows up, which is a peak Dao Seeking Patriarch. Meng Hao can't beat him and resigns himself to dying with Xu Qing, but at the list minute they are saved by Patriarch Blood Demon of the Blood Demon Sect. They go back to the Blood Demon Sect where Meng Hao is appointed to an extremely high position in the sect
  • Correct me if i'm wrong but i remember that when Meng Hao merged with the Violet Sea and lost consciousness, there was a part where it said that the Roc flew out of the Rebirth Cave.

•  said:
    Correct me if i'm wrong but i remember that when Meng Hao merged with the Violet Sea and lost consciousness, there was a part where it said that the Roc flew out of the Rebirth Cave.
    I'm pretty sure you're correct.
  • edited May 2016
    xaryte said:
    He pretty much plows through all their defenses until their Dao Reserve shows up, which is a peak Dao Seeking Patriarch. Meng Hao can't beat him and resigns himself to dying with Xu Qing, but at the list minute they are saved by Patriarch Blood Demon of the Blood Demon Sect. They go back to the Blood Demon Sect where Meng Hao is appointed to an extremely high position in the sect
    I thought both the black sieve and blood demon sect were similar in terms of power? How come a mere blood demon patriarch is able to contend against a dao reserve from the black sieve sect? Additionally will the reasoning behind blood demon's action be explained? i.e his connection with MH.

Thanks DB
  • deikan said:
    xaryte said:
    I thought both the black sieve and blood demon sect were similar in terms of power? How come a mere blood demon patriarch is able to contend against a dao reserve from the black sieve sect? Additionally will the reasoning behind blood demon's action be explained? i.e his connection with MH.

Thanks DB
    Patriarch Blood Demon has the title of the most powerful person in the Southern Domain. The Black Sieve Sect Dao Reserve Patriarch doubts it and attacks him, then gets his butt handed to him in about two seconds. As for the reasons, and his connection to Meng Hao, it's partially explained, not fully
  • why is it that whenever I read about "dao fruit" or "spirit fruit" or stuff like that i immediately think about a pear?
  • edited May 2016
    popocake said:
    why is it that whenever I read about "dao fruit" or "spirit fruit" or stuff like that i immediately think about a pear?

My Dao Fruit

• deikan said:
    xaryte said:

Thanks DB
    Patriarch Blood Demon has the title of the most powerful person in the Southern Domain. The Black Sieve Sect Dao Reserve Patriarch doubts it and attacks him, then gets his butt handed to him in about two seconds. As for the reasons, and his connection to Meng Hao, it's partially explained, not fully
    Wait, a dao seeking peak gets his butt handed to him in 2 secs? Do we find out if perhaps he's an immortal, or maybe has the Paragon stratum or Eternal stratum like MH?
This discussion has been closed.